Forty Fucking Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Tom kissed Catt on the mouth, lightly and said, "That was delicious -- whadaya got for dessert?"

Catt couldn't help herself, she snorted a laugh at the remark. "Whatever you're in the mood for... I enjoyed that... um, appetizer very much." She wanted to tell him so much more about their unexpected coupling, but thought better of it. Why break the mood? But it had been a lovely interlude, and she wasn't even clear who initiated it. Somehow Catt wanted to believe it had been Tom who had wanted her and acted upon it. Catt wasn't about to explore that idea too deeply in the sexual afterglow.

*****

That one late-night encounter in the garage released the passion the two lovers had held in check for several months. The floodgates were reopened and like two horny teenagers, they found every possible opportunity to slip off and satisfy their sexual urges.

Many years later, Catt looked back and wondered how many of their friends and colleagues had known about their dalliance. But at that time, she presumed they were being careful, discreet and she couldn't imagine anyone else knew what was happening.

Afternoon Delights...

That spontaneous night together in the garage sparked a renewed beginning for Tom and Catt. It was fun, flirty, sexy and wildly passionate at every turn. They were quietly, but determinedly, obsessed with each other and found every opportunity they could to satisfy their sexual urges.

"Let's meet for lunch." It was a veiled reference to substitute lunch for sex and worked every time.

Catt had a new assignment for a commercial kitchen installation in Las Vegas -- the trendy new locale for high-end chefs. The logistically complicated work required her to be gone for several weeks at a time, so Catt and Tom decided to enjoy some off-campus extra-curricular activities whenever they could arrange it.

"Hello, Handsome!" Catt purred, as she met him at her door. She was wearing a provocative black shorty robe with ostrich feathers around the hem. Underneath she wore Tom's preferred black silk pantyhose -- he liked the silky feel of her legs around his head when he was tonguing her clit, and she accommodated his wishes because she wanted to make him happy.

"Yum! You look good enough to eat!" Tom smiled at her creative talents with a look of debauched hunger.

She smiled coquettishly, "I thought I'd give you something special to eat today... If you're hungry, that is; perhaps a taste of something with my special juices on it might appeal to you." She batted her eyelashes exaggeratedly.

Tom pulled her against his powerfully, stiff erection, fondling her breasts only to discover to his delight she was braless -- he could easily flick at Catt's nipples with his tongue. She moaned from the electric charge Tom's tongue caused. They never made it to the bedroom...

*****

Their lust was enhanced by Catt's funny, teasing personality. She found feathered boas, fans and crotch-less body stockings -- which gave Tom easy access to her intimate 'lady parts' as she liked to refer to her sex. However, she wouldn't just flirt with feathers covering her strategic body parts -- she'd gently restrain Tom to the headboard with his tie and tickle him with the feathers all over his body including his manhood -- which, as a very horny, albeit good sport, he briefly tolerated. It really didn't tickle, but he liked to hear Catt purr sexy nostrums as she tried to tease him to further arousal with the feathers.... Eventually his patience was worn -- Tom wanted Catt -- he'd had enough of the foreplay. Tom would remind Catt they had limited time and he would break free of the restraints. He'd fondle and finger her clit and stroke her labia as he gained access to her love canal - the prize!

It didn't take the two lovers long whenever they were together to achieve the maximum, very hot arousal. Once Tom could feel Catt's juices flowing between her legs, he moved quickly to thrust his engorged, pulsing cock deeply inside her.

The couple very often achieved simultaneous orgasms, but upon occasion Tom would defer his gratification to focus on Catt -- taking her to new heights of pleasure. He would repeatedly push her to the brink of an explosive orgasm, only to withhold the follow through until she was writhing with need and frustrated desire, then he would manually stimulate her to an explosive multiple orgasm -- rippling waves of pleasure which all too often would cause Tom to quickly explode his cum all over her as he could no longer contain his desire for Catt.

*****

Usually their post coital bliss was all too brief. If they joined together at Catt's house, including travel time, it was at least a two-hour lunch. Excuses back at the office were vague and because they worked in two different divisions they believed that could disappear for an extended lunch and nobody would be the wiser. Occasionally, Tom would advise Catt that he had a late evening open, if she could be with him.

Catt rarely had a full dance card, so normally she could easily accommodate. The more exclusive time they could devote to each other -- not bracketed by their work day obligations, the better they could perform as lovers to satisfy, stimulate and enhance and especially enjoy their partner's pleasures. Rushing to the finish is not fun in football or sex!

Tom enjoyed the costumes Catt kept creating for his enjoyment and pleasures, so he decided to start contributing to their sexual fantasies as well. He arrived one evening with a lavender bustier as a gift for Catt. Her favorite color, it had lace and bows, she giggled at the sexy lingerie, and privately smiled at the thought -- the thought that she could slip into a size two with her curvy hips and bosoms -- but she loved him all the more for the thoughtful gesture.

*****

Catt playfully kept reminding Tom that his desire for her to wear silky, black pantyhose was mildly sexist. She rather liked being free of restraining underwear, most especially the restraints of the horrid invention: pantyhose! She actually rather enjoyed the freedom of wearing a garter-belt and silk stockings, with no panties, however, she didn't feel she could confidently pull that off in public. But a garter-belt was certainly more sensually enjoyable for Tom to gain intimate access to her, than conventional pantyhose. So she decided to turn the tables on him...

During a conversation on the subject of Catt's pantyhose, and Tom's obsession with the feel of the stockings, she struck upon an idea: if you like the feel of the damned things so much see how you like wearing them!

Catt had, what she thought was a brilliantly funny idea. She headed to a nearby department store and bought a pair of 'big-girl' sized pantyhose. The largest size Catt could find was not available in black, only white. Didn't matter -- she hoped the point of would be made: pantyhose can be confining, and only a little less so if they are crotch-less!

Tom was to come over to Catt's house after work, so she readied herself in a matching pair of 'nurse's uniform' white pantyhose under a silk caftan, and laid out, in a sexy drape on the bed, a matching pair of pantyhose for him. At first he was confused, thinking the pantyhose were Catt's. When she revealed her playful idea Tom didn't say a word for a moment, then a flicker of a smile slowly crept to the corners of his mouth -- sounds like fun -- he thought. Never had he worn hose, but he had always been curious. To say Tom manfully pulled them over his feet and slowly, gently up along his leg -- first one leg and then the other -- is to put a guy's 'can do spirit' on the task. It wasn't easy, he had to go slowly so as not to rip a seam or cause a tear in the delicate material.

Catt found it quite illuminating -- as well as very sexy -- to watch Tom trying to be seductive as he pulled on the stockings. She also thought he was a natural at the provocative striptease like movements, but he was struggling within the confines of the material's give. He was momentarily stymied when he reached his wider hips and bulging cock, but kept trying to pull the pantyhose up to his waist. Tom realized about that point it wasn't going to happen and he started to laugh in frustration.

"You make this look so easy, so sexy when you pull them on -- I had no idea. And of course you are right -- it is rather confining. But I do like the feel of the material on my skin. Almost as much as I like the feel of the material on your skin against my body."

Catt has been holding back a giggle at Tom's gyrations as he continued to try to fit his long, muscular legs into confines of the pantyhose legs relatively small openings. "Gawd, this is such a turn-on for me! Now I get why you like to watch me seductively put on my stockings pulling them slowly up over my toes, feet and legs.... I like even more the striptease of removing them!" She asked provocatively, "Can I help you take them off?"

Tom fell back on the bed and laughed with relief, "Yes, please my sexy one... I'm exhausted and I don't want to waste all my energies on climbing into pantyhose -- unless they're on you! You proved the point -- these things are torture! Let's get naked!" Tom grabbed Catt and rolled her down onto the bed. The pantyhose experiment had aroused him and his mighty cock was thrusting to be free.

Catt released Tom's cock from its confines with a small pair of nail scissors carefully snipping at the waistband and together they ripped away the rest of the material so that she could have access to his bare body especially his massive hard on.

When his engorged cock was free, Catt straddled Tom's hips and slowly moved her hips to position her cunt just above his throbbing cock. She slowly slid onto the head of his cock, slick with pre-cum which lubricated her as she began to take all of him inside; using her fingers deftly she guided his entry inside her love canal using her muscles to rhythmically squeeze and pull Tom's cock to the deepest regions of her.

What followed was a very successful and satisfying coupling -- the two were hot and aroused -- the experiment had worked! The two lovers enjoyed the tactile feel and touch of their partner's skin under the silky stockings and now both Tom, as well as Catt, had a better appreciation for that sexual excitement. In the afterglow of climax, Tom did acknowledge to Catt as he held her in his arms, that he had a new respect for women wearing the contraption; but he also allowed that he did like the feel of the material on Catt's skin. She smiled to herself and decided that she would start wearing a garter belt with stockings more often, with bikini panties of course; she was confident she could convince Tom it was preferable to pantyhose -- and he could access her lady-parts more quickly and still enjoy the silky feel of her legs. It would be a 'win-win' for them both!

*****

On another occasion, Tom arrived with a dildo as a playful gift for Catt. Her first question for him was: 'Did you model for this?' -- it was a huge! Then she discovered that it vibrated!! Oh what fun they had playfully arousing each other with the phallic toy. Over the many years that followed, Catt wore the thing out, always thinking of Tom whenever she used it to pleasure herself.

Catt and Tom continued to enjoy afternoon and evening tristes whenever they could slip away from their more conventional lives and responsibilities. The couple fell into a comfortable pattern when they were physically together and their sexual togetherness was phantasmagorical. Tom was the consummate lover, teaching Catt new techniques to arouse, guiding her to reach new heights of her own sexual satisfaction, as well as his. He enjoyed her novice status and was a patient partner trying different techniques and stimulations to bring her to ever greater orgasmic satisfaction. Catt had never experienced the personal release of masturbation -- she'd played with herself a few times over the years rather unsuccessfully -- which left her presuming that she was probably devoid of sexuality. Her presumption was that the very few relationships and sexual encounters in her life -- including with her ex-husband -- had been miserable failures because of her lack of ability and enthusiasm.

Tom released the inner sexual feline in Catt: showing her to be a very capable, inventive and responsive lover. Guiding her slowly, patiently he showed her how to overcome her sexual insecurities and gain confidence in her abilities. He was her muse -- a source of inspiration, a guiding genius -- when it came to Catt's sexuality and satisfaction. Tom and Catt discussed the readily available array of sex toys and she bought a couple to test drive = to her delight, and his, these stimuli assisted Catt to learn about her own pulse points and finally, successfully achieved orgasm by herself. She was suddenly like a kid with a new toy at Christmas and that made Tom smile at her enthusiasm.

Catt was finding her inner capabilities as well as her own sexual pleasures. Tom made her feel valued and worthy of being loved.

*****

After six years of flying all over the world overseeing the installation of high-end restaurant kitchens for the world's top chefs, Catt was tired, and bored. The repetitive nature of the assignments was becoming too routine. She needed new challenges and fresh stimulation. As Tom released Catt's feminine, sexy side she felt more confident and capable in her life as a whole. If she couldn't achieve the ultimate goal -- a life with Tom -- Catt would need to look for new career opportunities to stimulate and satisfy her.

*****

Catt and Tom met for drinks after work one night as she mulled her career options and possible new challenges. She felt trapped, unhappy and was consuming more than her share of the carafe of wine on the table between them. After a few minutes of frustratingly fruitless questions and answers: 'Well, what do you want to do?' 'I don't know!' Tom asked her one more time... this time she replied,

"I want you! I want to be with you! Not just an occasional lusty afternoon delight together! I want more: I want us..."

The silence was deafening. Tom didn't say a word for a full minute. He stared deep into Catt's eyes which were watering as she tried to hold back the tears exposing the depth of her deep feelings for Tom. She was appalled by her outburst. If only the words would disappear back into the ether -- never having been uttered. Or heard. Their relationship had developed over so many years on the basis of an 'in the moment' reaction to their intimate feelings for one another. They both knew there was more to their relationship than just the physical -- the sexual, but the reality was that it was all that would ever be between them.

Catt didn't want to hurt Giselle, or Tom -- or herself. She had fallen in love with a man she couldn't have. She knew it, deep down in her heart and had never expected it to surface between them. How devastating that it slipped off of a drunken tongue.

"I'm married, Catt. You know that...."

*****

Catt skipped work the next day and buried her head under the covers in a hangover induced sleep. When she finally pulled herself together enough to face the reality of her current life, and past actions, Catt set about putting her house in order -- literally and figuratively.

First was her job -- she needed a change now more than ever. Catt met with Matt Henderson. He suggested she take some time off 'to assess' - then offered her a position in the same division where Tom worked. He reminded Catt that she was valued by her colleagues for her design and construction expertise and that she would be a 'good fit' there. Catt smiled at the remark -- an understatement in double entendre if ever there was one. She said she'd think about it.

Catt had always thought it would be charming to own a little bed and breakfast. It would put her back in the kitchen and in control of her creative cooking talents. While on the leave of absence, she began to look around and consider her options -- away from Washington, and Tom. However, she quickly concluded that it would be difficult for her to successfully run a B&B alone in most of the rural locales she looked at -- and probably quite confining after her years of world-wide travel.

Catt had a hole in her heart, but she couldn't keep her hands off of Tom. Whenever he asked to be with her -- lunch, drinks... or sex, she always arranged her schedule and made it happen. It was her way of sucking up every last drop of Tom to carry with her through the rest of her life.

Their sex was as hot and wildly erotic as ever. Without either one mentioning her looming departure, there was a bittersweet taste to each coupling. They tried new positions like a couple of nimble, horny monkeys -- hoping to discover if there were any sexual gymnastics left to try; they tickled and teased, cuddled and held each other tightly after each fucking encounter. Catt sucked up every memory of their intimacies just as she sucked Tom's cock and licked up every drop of his cum. But neither talked specifically about her impending departure. It was the proverbial elephant in the room.

Several times when they were together, Catt caught herself just short of blurting to Tom how much she loved him. But she did not do so.

*****

The countdown to a new life passed all too quickly for Catt. The townhouse was sold; the furniture packed, and loaded on a truck headed to a temporary rental house in Florida near her elderly parents.

At her final walk-through before closing -- the house was completely devoid of every physical thing in Catt's life, now the rooms only contained her memories.

Lost in her most private, intimate thoughts, Catt didn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs until Tom came toward her in the empty bedroom. He stood very close behind her, arms wrapped around her waist as his stiff cock nestled between her ass cheeks -- "I'm gonna miss you!"

A New Beginning...

In the days before cell phones, when the world was wired-to-the-wall by land-lines, the telephone was a first priority when moving into a new house. The day the mover's arrived at her temporary Florida home-- the phone went live. Catt was frantically giving directions to the moving men about furniture placement, when the phone rang. Catt found the only phone -- affixed to the wall in the kitchen. Her first phone call in her new home - it was Tom! His voice was husky, sexy -- the sound made her panties wet and nipples pucker -- and she had a catch in her voice when she whispered in awe into the receiver's mouthpiece, "Tom! It's you!" She smiled at his thoughtfulness, and wondered if he was missing her, as she was missing him so very much.

"Just wanted to be sure you got there... safe... have you scoped out the hunky lifeguard yet?" Was he kidding, or jealous, flashed through her mind.

"Nope, just got here and the movers are hauling in the furniture as we speak. Gawd, it's good to hear your voice..." tentatively, she whispered, "I miss you Tom!" But she was embarrassed at the tremor in her voice.

"I miss you too, Catt. So you take care, I'll let you get back to directing the movers. I'll call again, soon." Tom hung up quickly. Catt stared at the phone for a minute with an ache in her heart. And then the bleating noise of the disconnected call started, followed by the she-male voice announcing: If you wish to make a call - dial the number now, otherwise hang up! One of the movers asked for direction with a piece of furniture, so Catt mentally set aside anymore thoughts of Tom's call.

Catt had temporarily leased a darling little townhouse in Boca Raton that looked out on the community pool. It belonged to a woman who was a contemporary of Catt's in age, but newly married and a mother, she was eligible for retirement from a legacy airline carrier. The two women shared an interest in food and entertaining and rather too quickly decided to buy a gourmet food shop together in a chic Boca strip mall. It was the beginning of a short-lived experiment in the boutique food industry with a very demanding clientele having more money than sense. Upon reflection Catt called this experience: partners are for dancing only!