Forty Hours: A Josh Hartnett Story

Story Info
40 strange hours in his rich sexual life.
2.3k words
2.7
24.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stepped out of the shower, water were dripping all around him. He was whistling to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror. The bathroom door suddenly opened and Shannyn Sossamon stepped in carefully observing his perfect body. “Good morning.” He said. “Tired?”

Shannyn looked at him and smiled. “It was very hard keeping up with you last night.”

“What? a misley 3 times night and you’re exhausted?” He chuckled.

“Hey, I’m not the sex machine here.” She replied

“True”, he answered. “But I though you’d be used to it by now.”

He smiled at her and she smiled back. Shannyn was Josh’s favorite fuck friend. Ever since they did “40 Days and Nights” together they have spent many wild nights at Josh’s place. Josh has had an extremely rich sexual life since he became an Hollywood star. Getting laid was simply to easy. Girls were chasing him down until he became addicted to sex. He had a girl over every night and fucking 3 times a night in order to satisfy his sexual appetite was hardly unusual for him.

As Josh began shaving Shannyn stepped into the shower and showered with the shower curtain open so she could look at Josh’s body as he shaved.

“Say Josh.” She called

“Yeah babe.”

“What if you were like Matt? You know in ’40 Days’, not having sex for 40 days?”

“Don’t know…guess I would drop dead after a week…”

“Seriously Josh, how long can you go without sex? Week? Two weeks?”

“Hmmm…I guess after two weeks I won’t be able to say no to sex.”

“Seriously? Two weeks?” She laughed. “You wouldn’t last 40 hours.”

“Care to make it interesting”

“You mean like a bet? Hmmm…sure why not…what do you have in mind?

Josh paused. Obstaining from sex for two weeks isn’t easy but for a long time he has had nothing on his mind but sex. A break could do him some good, and if he got something out of it….”If you win I’ll give you one item of my possesion of your chice.”

“Does this include your car?”

“Certainly.”

“And what if the impossible occurs and you win?”

“Should the impossible occur and I obsatin from sex for 2 weeks I’ll have a threesome with you and another girl of my choice.”

Shannyn looked amazed at his reflection in the miror.

“Is it a deal?” He asked

“Deal. Now the rules are like in the movie, no kissing no foreplay no masturbating, no nothing. You’ll give me your word as a gentleman ”

“Deal!”

Shannyn stepped out of the shower. Josh grabbed her waist and she felt his erection against her stomach. “We don’t have to start the bet right now you know…” He started kissing her neck as her hands ran up and down his body. They both began to moan and breath heavily.

“Oh babe…” He whispered in her ear. “It’s gonna be two long weeks..I need one last awesome fuck.” He pushed her slightly towards the sink and lifted her so she was now sitting on it’s edge. His tongue was now all over her breasts as she tightly grabbed his firm ass which she loved so much. He strongly thrusted his pelvis towards hers as his 8 inch erection entered her body. She moaned loudly feeling she was about to explode.

“Damn you josh…so fucking good!”

He stared at her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was widly open. He smiled.

“I know babe, I know I fuck so good babe, every girl says that.”

Their two hot, wet bodies continued to intertwine as they were about to orgasm. Josh waited a couple of seconds after Shannyn’s orgasm before unloading into her body.

Josh was catching his breath as she wrapped a towel around her.

“We can do it in your car in a couple of days. After you give it to me.”

She said and walked away.

Nothing happened after Shannyn left. Josh got dressed, spent the afternoon talking to his agent on the telephone and in the afternoon he went to the gym. He felt horny when he went to bed but eventually he managed to fall asleep. The following day wasn’t easy. He tried a variety of things to occupy himself and keep his mind off sex. As evevning approached he thought about staying in knowing he could be easily tempted if he went out. Finally he decided it would be crazy to isolate himself from everyone for two weeks. He thoght that spending time with Shannyn would help him since she would remind him of his commitment. He called her up and they decided to get together for drinks at a night club.

They started talking after getting their order.

“So, how are holding on?” Shannyn asked.

“Fine, thanks.”

“You were brilliant yesterday morning. I would really like to do it again sometime, say now would be a good time…”

“Ha ha, he said. You’ll have to wait 13 days babe.”

“Too bad she said. You were so good.” She slowly began to caress his left thigh under the table. “I just keep on thinking about you Josh. Your wet naked body against mine.” She was now touching his huge cock and licked her lips as he looked into her eyes. “Too bad you can’t touch me.” She got up nad walked to the ladies’ room. Josh let out a huge thigh. He was about to ask her to spend the night with him.

Horny and confused he suddenly noticed Michelle Williams at the nearby table. He wanted badly to do her for a long time now, ever since they did “Haloween” together but somehow it never turned out. After a moment he got up to talk to her. She was sitting alone at the table.

“So, you and Shannyn are an item now?” She asked after they exchanged courtesy hellos.

“No, we’re just friends. You here with anyone?”

“Waiting for a friend.”

As they carried on talking Josh thought about the next move. He was very attracted to her and he knew she wasn’t seeing anyone. After they talked about their work he Finally made his move. “If you’re not doing anything later, why don’t you come over to my place.”

“Sure…but what about Shannyn?” “Oh…she has to go…I’m just waiting for her to come back from the ladies’ room and then I’m giving her a ride home.”

“Oh, I see, you know what…I don’t think my friend will show up so I’ll just go home and change and I’ll see you in say…an hour?”

“Great”

As she got up and left Shannyn returned.

“Seems like other people are doing the job for me. Should I help you clear out your car?”

“Very funny. You know what, I’m leaving, I’m tired of you and your silly ideas.” He took out some money from his wallet and put it on the table and left.

Shannyn watched him leave. “Was he so irritated because she got him sexually aroused?” She thought to herself. “Oh well.” She said to herself and left.

About an hour later Josh and michelle were having a chat on the sofa at Josh’s place. Josh was very confused and out of focus. Michelle noticed it and after a while she said: “I see you’re nervous Josh.”

“Me? Nervous?…come on..”

“It’s ok Josh, I’m nervous too.”

“You are?”

“I’m attracted to you Josh. I’ve been for a long time. Ever since we worked together I’ve been have fantasies about you…and I always thought you had a thing for me.”

“Oh michelle…you have no idea…I always thought you are the hottest actress around..and now hearing that you have fantasies about me..wow..”

“Yes josh…wild fantasies…you know I actually was supposed to meet someone for a date but when I noticed that I have chance with you at the night club…”

She was leaning towards him reaching for his lips with hers. Josh backed away at the last second. “I can’t michelle..I can’t explain but I can’t..”

“You mean you’re seeing someone or..”

“No…nothing like that..it’s just that I can’t do…it..with you…” “You..have a problem with..performing?”

“God no michelle…it’s so stupid but I had a bet with someone…like in the movie…”

Michelle stared at him amazed and after a few seconds she let out a big laugh.

“Josh…it’s so so so so stupid….like in your movie”

“I know it’s stupid but it’s a bet, no touching no kissing no nothing for two weeks.”

“Ok, ok.” Michelle got serious. “But I am horny Josh. I want you, I want your body.”

“Damn it Michelle, I’m sorry..”

“It’s ok…we can still do anything as long as we don’t touch, right?”

“Right.”

“Good. I wanna see you naked.”

“What? You’re crazy!”

“I want to make the most out of it Josh, please.”

Josh saw she was dead serious. Slowly he began to remove his clothes. First he took off his shirt revealing his chest and stomach. Then his pants.

“Your underwear too, Josh.” She said

Josh complied and he stood in front of her completely naked. Michelle stared at his body, her teeth strongly biting her lower lip

“Now…start dancing for me…sensually.” By this time Josh was very confused and very horny. Michelle noticed his huge erection which made her even more horny. Slowly, as josh was dancing naked in front of her she began to take off her clothes.

When she was naked, still lying on the sofa she reached into herself.

“Josh…” She whispered softly. “I want you to thrust your pelvis and moan for me.”

As he complied he realized this is the sexiest thing he’s ever done. Dancing sensually in front of girl while she’s mastubating…and this girl is Michelle Williams! The object of his desire for a long time now.

Michelle was vey quickly close to the peak of her arousal. “That’s feels so good Josh…this dynamite body of yours..” She was moaning louder and louder as she reached deeper into her self. She was heavily sweating now and badly wanting to cum. Josh thought he might have an heart attack. He’s was beating at light speed, he was shivering and sweating and he was horny like never before.

“What am I doing?” He thought to himself. “Michelle Williams and I are here alone, naked, she wants me to fuck her and I’m thinking about a stupid bet…I wanted a new car anyway..”

He approaced her. “Michelle…tell me your fantasies about me..I want to fulfill them for you, I do…” Michelle was moaning and gasping very heavily, she could barely talk.

“I want you to suck on my nipples…lick my chest and belly…and give me the best blowjob ever…and then you let me fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

They lokked in each other’s eyes. “I’m gonna do it, Josh thought to himself, I’m gonna fuck Michelle Williams.

He kissed her deeply extending his tongue almost into her throat. Then, he licked neck going lower and lower to her breasts until he reached her nipples. He sucked her nipples fiercely as she moaned his name over and over… “Yeah Josh….Josh..Josh”

He went down to her belly and to her thighs. He felt his heart beating strongly as he began giving her a blowjob. Her moaning was like sweet music to his ears.

“Oh Josh..I’m cumming!”

He felt her thighs vibrate and shiver. He had just gave Michelle Willaims her best orgasm ever. Their eyes met again. “Now, you let me fuck you. Lie down.”

He laid down on his back as she climbed on him. She placed her hands on his chest as he grabbed her waist. He penetrated her body swiftly, his cock reaching deeply into her body. She began to thrust her pelvis back and forth, fucking him lustfully and aggresively. “Its happening Josh, its happening.” She moaned. “I’m fucking you Josh.”

He let out a loud moan as he came in her body. Michelle got off him and sat down next to him, looking at him as he was trying to catch his breath and figure out what has just transpired. Suddenly he heard a key turning in the front door. He immediately reached for his shirt to cover himself. Shannyn walked in with a big smile on her face.

“Not a wise move letting me keep the a key to your apartment is it,?

“Shannyn! What the hell are doing here?”

“Just coming to pick up the keys to your car, thank you. Right, Michelle?” Josh turned his eyes to Michelle and saw she was smiling at Shannyn.

“I can’t believe it…it’s a set up!”

“Either way Josh, I win. In fact, we both win.” She said delightfully.

“Ha?”

“You see Josh, honey, I knew all about your attraction to my good friend Michelle. You told me all about it. How you’ve been thinking about her since you two worked together, how much you like her on “Dawson’s Creek”. So, when we made our little bet I called her up and…voila here we are. But, there’s something for you in all this”

“And how’s that?”

“You see…I need a car…and seems like Michelle has a soft spot for threesomes, so if you could choose whom to have a threesome with, it would definitely be Michelle and me. So we all win. I get your car and in a short while when you get all horny again…you, Michelle and me can…you know…celebrate me getting a car..”

“Josh was amamzed. But, after a minute his expression changed to a big smile.

“yes, he said…celebrate.”

“By the way michelle, what time is it?” Shannyn asked.

“Ten-thirty”, Michelle said cheerfully.

“So I’m right!” Shannyn replied, as Josh and Michelle looked at her confused.

“You see”, Shanynn explained, “Josh and I had sex yesterday morning around eight o’clock and it’s now ten thirty. I was right, he couldn’t even hang on for 40 hours.”