Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flicked on a light switch and kicked off his shoes as they kissed lightly again. He turned on the stereo to a light jazz station and began unbuttoning his shirt as he pulled her towards the bedroom. She also reached for the buttons on her blouse.

"No!" Michael pulled her hands down. "I'll do that."

He pushed one hand behind her back and then the other. He held them there while he began unbuttoning her blouse. He noticed her breathing increase. When he looked in her eyes, he could see a wildness there that was more than just lust. He finished with the buttons and pulled her into the bedroom. "Now, take off your blouse and bra."

She did as he asked.

"Tug on your nipples. Make them stand up."

She moaned as she did it.

"You started something in the car. You need to finish it."

She immediately dropped to her knees before him. Unbuckling his pants, she reached in and pulled his cock out. She looked up at him for a minute while stroking.

"Do it," he commanded.

She took him into her mouth. With the first three back-and-forth movements, she was deep-throating him. She slowed but didn't stop as she used her free hand to send his slacks and boxers south. He stepped out of them being sure not to pull his cock out of the warm wet that it was feeling.

Within a couple of minutes he could feel the tingle in his balls that heralded his cumming. He rested a hand on the back of her head. "Take it now," he exclaimed as the first spurt hit her tongue.

She kept her mouth on him, swallowing several times until he finished. She sat back on her heels and looked up at him. "Come here."

She bounced up and he kissed her hard. He cupped and then rubbed her big boobs. He didn't remember ever playing with such a large pair. Jolene could spare enough to triple Julie's size and not look any smaller. His thumb teased her nipple and she groaned.

"Get the rest of your clothes off." Moving quickly she soon stood nude by the bed.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Beg me."

"Please make me cum."

"How do you want me to make you?"

"Have sex with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to take me to bed."

"You've got to do better than that."

"Use that cock of yours."

"Tell me exactly what you want."

"I want you to use that big cock of yours to fuck me. FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! FUCK ME UNTIL I SCREAM!"

"Okay, but you've got to get me hard first." He was getting excited again by dominating Jolene, but he wasn't there yet. She got down on her knees again.

"No. You've already done that. Put on a show for me. Show me your body. Show me ALL your body and what you do to it when you're alone." He moved to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard.

She began moving to the music coming from the sitting area. "Watch me. This body is yours to do whatever you want. I've thought about you making love to me for several months. I've thought about you licking my nipples." She lifted one breast and her tongue flicked out to tease the dark red bud on the end.

"So many nights I've wanted you, wanted to feel your touch." She slid a hand down and cupped her pussy. Then she spread her fingers and pressed one into her slit. She sucked in her breath and half-moaned. She swayed over close to him.

"I need you in here." She pushed her finger inside and made several in-and-out motions before she clamped her legs together.

"Oh, I've wanted you. I finally got to suck you tonight." She inserted a finger from her other hand in her mouth and made slurping noises.

"Sometimes I've even thought of you back here." She pivoted slowly and brought the wet finger from her mouth behind her. As she bent over, Michael could see the tip of the finger disappear into her ass.

Suddenly he realized that he was rock-hard again. "Get on me! Ride me 'til you cum."

"Yesss," she hissed as she straddled him. Those big boobs bounced in front of his face. He cupped them in his palms feeling them jiggle. He stroked his thumbs over the nipples.

"I've got to suck on them some more." She stopped bouncing as he bent to lick first one, then the other. He switched back and forth several times. As he sucked one hand slipped down to her butt. He loved the contrast between the smooth skin under his hand and the hard protuberance in his mouth. He let his hand wander further and the fingertips slipped into the crack. One brushed over the rubbery ring there.

He stopped slurping on her nipples long enough to pull the finger around and slobber over it. Then he pushed it back around into her butt crack. At the same time he went back to her nipples, tonguing them as the first joint of his finger slipped in and out of her ass.

"I've got to move," she groaned. Her bouncing was not as vigorous as before, letting him keep sucking on her breasts. He couldn't keep in rhythm with her up and down movements, so he just pushed his finger a little farther in and left it there. He could feel her fingers on his cock and the added friction excited him more.

Jolene was moaning continually in his ear now. He could tell she was close.

"Now Michael, now Michael, now!' She thrust herself down on him and stayed there. He felt the muscle spasms around his cock and around his finger. The final spasms brought him off and he spurted inside her. They both rolled to the side holding each other.

A little while later Michael stirred and looked at his watch. He had cum twice in the last ninety minutes, but now he needed to get home. "Jolene, this has been great, but I've got to get home."

"I thought you were wonderful. When can we do this again?" They were both scurrying around to pull on clothes.

He didn't answer immediately. The sex had diminished his rage and he was a little ashamed of what he had done.

Jolene noticed his hesitation. She walked over to him dressed in just slacks and panties. She put her hand on his crotch. "You made me cum so good. I'll mark this Wednesday down as a day to remember." She rubbed her boobs against him as she said this.

Why should I be ashamed when Julie is getting some on the side each Wednesday? "Would you be able to meet me this Saturday? How about here at ten."

He dropped her back at her car and made it home by 9:30.

Julie was leaving Bob about then. As she drove off, she realized that she hadn't had her good-bye talk with Bob, but she needed to get home.

*****

On Thursday afternoon Julie stared at her computer screen. An email from Bob was displayed:

Lover,

Last night was so good. I just can't get enough of your sweet nipples. The best part though is your pussy. It has the sweetest juice I've ever tasted.

Bob

She got up and closed her door. Then she called him. "Is your door closed?"

"Yes, lover."

"Bob, you shouldn't talk that way!" But she was smiling.

"Did you get my email?"

"That's why I called. I don't think you should send those to me at the office."

"Do you want me to send them to your home address?"

"Good lord, no!"

"Nobody'll find out here. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy you, how good a lover you are."

"Well, if that's true it's because you inspire me. But, please, let's not take any chances here."

"Okay, not often anyway." He chuckled.

Just like a guy. Give them a good roll in the hay and they're happy for a week."I'll see you tomorrow."

Today she was going to Holly's soccer game. She didn't have to leave early because Mike would stay at school and watch the game with her. However, she had come in early like she usually did on Thursdays, so she left at her usual Thursday time.

As she started driving toward the school, she started thinking about her predicament. She had enough self-awareness that she realized the reason that she hadn't mentioned stopping to Bob last night is because she wanted to continue. The conversation she had just had confirmed that feeling. She pulled into MickeyD's for a Coke and time to think.

She had to stop. She knew this was middle-aged blahs, seven-year itch (except it had been 18 years), call it what you will. It wasn't love and the thought that she might break up her marriage scared her. Was it fear of the unknown or did she still love Michael? She thought back to the picnic and what she had told Ann. She had to end this before Michael found out, before her marriage went down the tubes for the sake of a few compliments and some stupid attempt to be young again.

The game had already started when she got there. She saw Mike sitting in the bleachers doing homework. She saw Michael on the sidelines cheering the good plays. Ann walked up to her as she got close to the bleachers.

"I've got to talk to you." Ann directed her away from the bleachers and the other parents. "I think Michael suspects."

"How do you know?"

Ann related the conversation with Bill. "And, of course, when Holly told me Michael was working late too; well ... You were working last night weren't you?"

"Michael was working late last night? Oh my god! When I called him yesterday to tell him that I was working over, he said something about me working a lot of Wednesdays. Oh Ann, what will I do if he's found out?"

"Let's hope he hasn't. You've got to stop this before he does."

12