Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked to her and leaned down to peck her lips. "How was your day?"

"Pretty quiet," she responded. "Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, ran out to Burger King."

"That's not enough. Come on I'll fix you a salad while you grab a beer."

She wanted him away from the computer. What had she been looking at?

After they got in bed that night, he stayed awake until he could hear her regular breathing and he saw that her body was relaxed in sleep. Then he crept out of their room and downstairs to the home office computer.

The screen woke up and he clicked on the Favorites menu. Sure enough, there was a link to her office email. The login box came up. Windows helpfully filled in her UserID. Now, if her company was not too security-conscious, he could run through her usual passwords and get in. On the second try it worked.

He scanned through the email list for this week. He didn't see anything. He opened a couple of the mails. They were routine correspondence. He could try some of her folders, but that didn't look promising.

He opened the DELETED folder. Bingo! An email from 'Shelton Robert' had been received today. He opened it up.

Lover,

I was disappointed that we couldn't make our rendezvous yesterday. You are so beautiful and wonderful. Every time I get to hold you is so terrific.

Caressing your breasts is so exciting because you are so responsive. Your gum drops in my mouth are sweet and wonderful. Using my tongue between your legs – well, you know how sweet I think your pussy tastes. Let's plan to take a long lunch one day next week.

Until I can hold you again,

Bob

Michael slumped in his chair. The difference between theoretical and actual was enormous. Even though he had been with Jolene and had seemed to satisfy her, he now wondered why he couldn't satisfy his wife. If she were satisfied, why did this bastard get to use his tongue between her legs?

Michael read the note one more time and then hit the print button. Closing down the computer, he folded the printout and then stuck it in the pocket of his overcoat in the hall closet. He would grab it on the way out in the morning and take it to the office.

On Friday afternoon Michael was parked on the street watching the gray BMW in the parking lot. He had already seen Julie leave for Holly's soccer game. He had called to tell her that he might not make it. A little after 5 o'clock Bob Shelton walked to his car. Michael watched him drive out of the parking lot and then he followed.

Bob was so predictable. Michael briefly wondered why Julie was having her affair. If Bob was as predictable in bed as he was in his after work habits, he must have exhausted his repertoire on the second fuck.

Soon Michael was turning in to the now-familiar apartment complex. Outside the third building on the left was the gray BMW. Michael sat in his car for a minute or two rehearsing what he wanted to have happen. Then he got out and quickly strode to the stairwell.

Bob Shelton rarely had visitors. When the doorbell rang he was in the midst of stripping off his business clothes for shorts and a tee shirt. "Be there in a minute," he yelled as he hurried to return to an acceptable state of dress.

When Bob looked through the peephole in the door, he saw a medium tall guy with a slight paunch in casual business dress leaning against the stairwell railing. He didn't recognize him. "Can I help you," Bob asked as he opened the door.

Michael wanted to keep himself under control. "I'm Michael." He stopped, fighting to keep from yelling, grasping his arms hard so he wouldn't beat Bob to a pulp right there.

Bob misunderstood. "Hi, Michael, I'm Bob Shelton." He stuck out his hand to shake.

"I'm Michael Cameron," he started again. They both looked at Bob's hand suspended in air. Bob dropped it.

"I don't know how this is going to turn out." Michael's voice was now flat and menacing. "But, if I find out you've been alone again with Julie while we're still married, you're going to wish you had never stuck your tongue where it shouldn't have been."

Bob was momentarily dumbstruck. Michael saw a flicker of surprise, then fear. The fear was replaced by bravado. "If you had kept her happy at home, she wouldn't have come to me to lick her pussy."

Michael slowly stood up dropping his hands to his side. He hadn't been in a fistfight since the fifth grade, but he remembered reading about some techniques that might scare off a potential attacker. He stared unblinkingly at Bob, while obviously shaking his arms to loosen up. He didn't ball his hands into fists, instead he extended his fingers together and slightly cupped. He adjusted his stance to approximate a martial arts stance and rose onto the balls of his feet. "If you ever again refer to my wife's physical attributes within my hearing, you're going down. I have a lot more mad than you have moves. You better hope you don't accidentally run into her at the mall or at a restaurant, because from then on, know that I am coming for you and no excuses accepted."

Michael saw more fear in Bob's eyes. "Do I make myself perfectly clear?" Silence. "Well, do I?"

"Yes." It was a small, weak response that showed Bob was backing down.

"Also, don't think you can run to Julie to get her to make me back off. If she tries, that will just prove to me that you're hiding behind some female skirts and that you're trying to turn her against me. That will make me mad. As someone else said, you don't want to see me when I'm mad. Remember me well, Bob Shelton, and leave Julie alone. Unless we divorce, she's still my wife." Michael turned and walked down the stairs.

12