Forward to the Stars Ch. 06

Story Info
A history is told.
7.2k words
4.45
10.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all constructive comments are wanted.

***********

"Do you have ANY idea whats it's been like for Brie? Do you? DO you have any idea what it's been like for ME? I've had to lie to my little sister for you, you heartless bastard! I damn well had better get at LEAST a week in your bed for this you gutless piece of shit!! NO word after that call for days then I get woken up in the middle of the night by some damn broad in a invisa suit that in all likelihood has been in your bed for the last three days. Who knows how much of OUR cum is STILL oozing out her goddamn cunt. Answer me you piece of shit, don't just stand there safely on the other side of that holo screen and saying nothing, ANSWER ME, ANSWER ME NOW!!!" Tina screamed as tears streamed down her face.

"All that and you still managed to keep her voice down to a strangled screech, very impressive Tina." Brian said smiling as Tina snarled at him. "We only managed to get a passage up to the surface for transports a little earlier today, so no I haven't been keeping away because I wanted to. Hey Big T, you think Brie might be a little more forgiving than you are if we give her back her legs?"

"What are you talking about? Her spine was severed completely in that wreck you heard the docs. She shouldn't even be ALIVE, she should be in at LEAST two pieces." Tina snarled struggling through tears.

"And that her injuries kept your loving grandparents from selling her to the highest bidder, I know. Did YOU know that humanity DIDN'T originate on this planet and as such there is medical knowledge that outstrips the so called 'modern' medical profession?" Brian asked he watched Tina got interested. "Also Tara hasn't been in my bed, Athena has but only because we both needed the sleep and it was simpler just to double up."

"So you've finally turned to bestiality, you really are sex crazed you know that right?" Tina asked with a smile as she sniffled."Since you've always gone off the principles of sentient, willing and female. I take it there are also ways to add sentience to anima.... whaaa?" Tina asked freaked out as Tara removed her face plate allowing her to see the person that had awakened her at two in the morning.

"She is whitetail deer based, she's not quite what her type was meant for but then when do I use things as they're meant for?" Brian asked as Tina studied Tara who was now completely visible thanks to her breaking stealth by raising her face shield. "Everything will be explained more fully when there is time and I can show you, since I WON'T ask you to believe a word I say without visual proof." A comment that earned him a foul look and a under the breath comment from Tara.

Tina snickered. "She appears quite lovely and there doesn't seem to be any fat on her. Her tits are quite the handful aren't they?" She asked as she fondled Tara's tits. "OOH she likes that doesn't she? I bet shes a blast in bed, isn't she Brian?" Tina asked as she looked into Tara's glazed eyes.

"I'd like to find out but there are more important things to do. I'll be up tomorrow around ten in the morning Tina, we need to make some stops and gather all the stuff that we left in Kansas." Brian said as he finished the finishing touches to a truck that was a little more tricked out than anything any car show could come up with. "If I've got everything figured, we've got three days to Brie's birthday right?"

"You are, so whats your train Brian?" Tina asked as she and Tara perked up exchanging looks.

"Night T, oh and if you and Tara want to get to know each other go ahead. It's not like I'll have time tonight since I'm going to be going off of stims for the next seven or so days." Brian said before he cut the transmission.

"DAMN him!" Snarled Tina. "He knows I prefer him being in my bed to anybody else."

"I have been given my orders mistress, while I may have the knowledge for being a science officer I'm still a pleasure beast." Tara said as she started removing her suit.

"Wooaa there big girl!!" Tina stammered holding up her hands as Tara started pulling her suit down relieving her size C breasts. "Just what did Brian mean about not having time tonight for sex? He ALWAYS finds time for sex." She asked Tara who had stopped undressing.

"The captain is concentrating on his goal of global conquest, my mistress. Are you sure you do not wish for us to get to know each other?" Tara asked as she ran her hand down Tina's side to her thigh.

Tina shuddered as the light stroke sent a electrical jolt throughout her entire body. "You weren't kidding when you said pleasure beast were you? Even the tips of my hair felt that touch, you sure know what you're doing."

"I was given all the knowledge that the ship Atherian had on sexually pleasuring, my mistress. As my master told me that I was to see to your needs I am doing what I can to fulfill his command." Stated Tara reaching out to touch Tina again.

"That's okay, we'll deal with Brian later." Tina said rubbing her balled up left hand in her right. "Right now we need sleep, who knows what Brian has in store for us tomorrow. Do you have a way back to wherever or will you spend the night here?"

"If you do not wish my company I can make my way back to Brian and assist him best I can." Tara said trying to keep her voice as steady as she could through the anger that Tina invoked in her when she implied that Brian was to get hurt.

"Okay if you think you can get back to him tonight, go for it. If not came back and we'll wait for him at ten." Tina said yawning heading back inside.

"Very well mistress, pleasant dreams. See you in the morning." Tara said as she slipped the face plate back into position and slipped into the shadows of the night as the cloak came online.

***********

As Tina was silently closing the door she heard a voice behind her causing her to jump. "You know that yes you can quietly close a door to keep people from hearing you but if they're already aware you were out it's more than likely going to be USELESS!!"

"DAMN you Michelle!" Tina gasped as she whirled around. "Brie's already lost a lot of people she cares for, don't make it one more."

"Yeah right." Said Laria coming out from behind Michelle. "We haven't lost Brian yet, or was that somebody that just had to disturb a peaceful enough nights sleep to tell us they had proof that Brian is dead? At TWO in the MORNING!"

"No no it wasn't, my dear little cousin." She nearly choked to keep from laughing on the dear part, since Tara was and her advances were very much still at the forefront of her mind. "Anyway I'm needing to leave for at least tomorrow, don't worry though WE will be back in time for Brianna's birthday. Someone is coming to pick me up around ten, now if you'll excuse me I need SLEEP!" Tina said yawning. "I just hope he hasn't REALLY gotten as deranged as he sounded."

***********

"BUT SIS." Brianna whined the next morning when she heard that Tina was needing to leave. "You can't leave, you don't know who it it that'll be picking you up."

"She does make a good point." Mich said getting up from the breakfast table. "They might be people Brian could trust but that doesn't mean anyone else can."

"While you are very right on that thought, I STILL need to go finish the sign over." Tina said trying to come up with something that would make people stop digging.

"Well considering Brian's obsession on getting Brianna's legs working again, a breakthrough might have been accomplished somewhere." Laria interjected.

"Don't get my hopes Lar, you know I'd LOVE to be able to walk again. But that's something that'll never happen." Brianna said sadly, giving her right leg as hard a slap as she could. "My hand may sting but my leg is still dead as roadkill and won't ever get any better. If you'll excuse me." With that she maneuvered her wheelchair from the table and pushed herself out the door.

"LARIA!!!" Tina and Michelle snarled their voices thick with rage causing Laria to shrink into her seat as much as she could and turn back to her breakfast.

"Well you WILL be here for Brianna's birthday right Tina?" Asked Cheryl as Tina helped gather the breakfast dishes.

"The way it was sounding I would have no choice in the matter, whether done or not I was to be back here for her birthday." Tina said in all honesty.

"Well we'll have to see what's going on at ten then won't we?" Michelle said winking at Tina, believing in Brian to be able to accomplish anything if he managed to survive that river she saw him drop into.

**********

As Tina was helping Tanya unload feed bags from a trailer the sound a diesel engine filled the air. "Well I'm guessing that's your ride Tina. Lets go see what kinda people Brian had for associates."

As they joined the growing group of people out in the drive she couldn't believe a truck as big as the one that was pulling up wasn't restricted to the monster truck circuit. "DAMN!" Micheal said. "Brian's playmates know something about big toys don't they?"

"Apparently." Mich said as a no nonsense looking man in a PINK business suit started getting out of the truck.

"Well, considering that truck is nearly four foot off the ground I can see the need for assistance in getting up to the seat but a wench is a bit much." Said one of the ranch hands. "But if that don't give you a idea of the type of friends Brian had."

"Except for Tina, Michelle, Laria and Brianna we aren't aware Brian had any friends." Said the man as he approached the crowd. "Susan Bartholomew McGregar at your service, I was to pick up a Tina at this location." As he glanced at his watch it beeped ten. "Now."

"Rather punctual aren't you?"Asked Mich offering the man his hand.

"They may not be the Yakusa, but the Council isn't to be disobeyed even by us grunts." Said Susan excepting the handshake. "And if you are given a time schedule it's best to try to stick with it and if we don't get a move on I'll be behind on mine."

"Before you go I need to ask you something." Said Micheal. "SUSAN? Seriously you parents must have wanted a daughter."

Susan looked at him and bent to pick up a rock. "Must have, have you ever heard the song 'A man named Sue.' or something along those lines?" He waited as people shook their head yes or no, then he showed them the rock he picked up. "Quartz rock, right?" The flex of muscle in his arm and hand was obvious as was the crunching sound from his hand. "I didn't stop." He said as he let the powder blow from a open hand. "I'm still getting behind schedule."

"Coming, I will be back in time for Brianna's Birthday right?" Asked Tina as she made for the passenger side door.

"If we pull a all nighter we should be done by morning and on our way back." Said Susan as he got back into the truck

***********

"The Captain is awaiting you in the transport over to the right." Susan said as he pulled the truck over to the side of the road. "I have other orders to now follow so if you would please. I will be available when it is time for you to go back." He said as his suit turned a nice deep blue. "Don't want to be well known just yet." He said as he took off his sunglasses that he had kept on the entire time since she had seen him.

Tina gagged as she looked at his face. "WHAT happened to your eyes?"

"The story I am to tell is that I worked for the CIA and this was the end result of one of the attempts to silence me and what I know. In actuality." Tina nearly crawled out the window when he open his eyelids and she saw the green glow of his electronic optics. "I'm a cyborg, see you later." He said indicating the door.

"Uhh yeah yeah, se.. see you later. Susan." Tina stammered as she dropped to the ground. "HEY WAIT WHERE'S BRIAN?" She hollered after him as drove off.

"Jeeze and here I thought I was the observant one." Said a voice behind her. As she looked for the source of the voice a Star Trek looking shuttle craft shimmered into view.

"Brian?" Tina asked as a door opened up near her. As she entered she saw a number humanoid looking robots that reminded her of the 'I Robot' movie standing shoulder to shoulder three deep along the side of the chamber.

"Why go through the trouble of going original when you can pirate a movie and make up schematics for stuff? Though did have to do a bit with this though, seeing as we're trying for more efficient power source right now than what we've got." Said the voice from in one of the pilot seats. "You might want to get in one of the passenger seats before we get airborne."

"Yeah, right I better huh?" She said as she got in a seat and started strapping herself in.

"Hi again." Said a voice in the seat beside her.

Turning she saw Tara. "So where's Brian, my little pleasure beastie? And DON"T tell me he baled again."

"I'm the one flying, now if you'll stop distracting me we can dock with the freighter and get our stuff that we left behind." Brian said with a backhanded wave.

Out the window she saw that they were fast approaching a hazy shape on the front viewer. As she watched they approached the the side near the front and as they slid into the haze the inside of a large hanger came into view. "Docking complete. Bridge set course for Kansas, maintain cloak. So what you think of this proof?" Brian asked as Tina unfastened her harness.

"Answers Brian and THEN I'll tell you if you're forgiven." Tina said as she looked around the shuttle.

"Sure but we'll need to get to the bridge, better holo equipment to illustrate and I like to see outside." Brian said as he made for the door with Tara right behind him.

As Tina caught up to them she pushed her way between Brian and Tara scowling at Tara. "Can you give me a little bit of a clue before we get to this bridge of yours?"

"Remember how we all made a promise that if we ever found the means to either conquer or destroy everyone and everything to make the point that we didn't like being used as existence's foot scrapers the others would pledge their loyalty to which ever of us that had? How about the promise the four of us; Michelle, Laria, you and I made to each other that we'd find a way to give Brie back her legs? Guess what, that little river ride landed me right at it a ancient space ship's front door and if Atherian has figured the timing correctly by my birthday I'll have a eighteen thousand year old spaceship as a archive." Brian said as he stopped to fiddled with a keyboard.

"So you're saying that somewhere in a eighteen thousand year old databank is a medical technique to get Brie walking again?" Tina screeched as she grabbed Brian and twirled around hugging him.

"At the very least I should be able to restore nerve connections to your sisters' legs, which in time MIGHT allow some mobility to her." Said a cautionary voice.

"What?" Tina asked through the beginning of tears. "You guys just said that you'd give her back her legs how DARE you tell me now that you can't!!!" Shoving Brian against the wall. "WHAA?" She managed before Tara had grabbed her and lifter her off her feet and threw her down the hall where she landed at the bridge door that slid open reveling a very tick off Athena.

"ENOUGH out of EVERYONE!!" Brian hollered as Athena stooped to pick Tina up. At Brian's outburst her hand altered its destination and grabbed Tina by the arm and lifted Tina to her feet. "Tina you might be about six foot seven and built better than a quarterback but here you are no longer the strongest, fastest or smartest though neither of us had ever really fit that bill. We were always more occupied with working and paying bills to get to a collage or a Vo Tech."

"We never guaranteed the return of her legs we just guaranteed the attempt and at least the likelihood of FEELING to her legs." Said the voice she had heard earlier.

Brian chuckled. "Meet Atherian, he,it, whatever is the main AI to the Imperial Ship, The Atherian. We need to get settled in the bridge where we can explain things to you Tina."

"Yes please, lets. I want those answers promised me." Said Tina finding a fold down seat on the wall.

As she waited all but the area right in front of the screen and the two droids that were manning the were blanketed with darkness allowing the holographic display to be seen better. "Humanity is a very old and while VIOLENT race it is also one with great heart and compassion and a unquenchable thirst to know what is and is not, what can be done and what can NOT be done. Some eighty five thousand years before the Reamaiinsk Empire humanity achieved space flight. From it's home on the planet Arkiloman, humanity spread out over it's unforgiving and dangerous home system. While the Arkiloman system was not an easy system to spread out over it WAS rich in the resources that a burgeoning space age civilization requires. As humanity began to spread out into other systems it found it was not alone in the galaxy. The Palaricilon, a insect based species which was even more violent than humanity was as well as xenophobic launched a series of devastating attacks against several fledgling colonies. The war against the Palaricilon while devastating also produced quite the bountiful harvest of space worthy technology."

As Atherian narrated he continued to show pictures of time long forgotten. "Humanity had been in space some five hundred years before contact with the Palaricilon, with the technology harvested from the Palaricilon humanity grew strong and and spread over many more systems. In a matter of one hundred fifty years humanity exterminated the Palaricilon though there were rumors that several ships had escaped into the depths of space."

"I would expect at least three ships to escape once extinction was inevitable. Even a xenophobic race would eventually see death looking it in the face and run to live another day." Brian said letting a mirthless laugh. As the narration continued Tina had settled on Brian's lap while he sat in the captains chair where he slid his hand under her shirt. "So I'm forgiven yet?" He asked.

"I'm not stupid, just hurt that you didn't send for us when you could have brought us to you." Tina said getting up to slide out of her pants and taking off her shirt and stooping to pull Brian's pants off his legs.

"I need for at least the time being to be officially dead, though in time that will be even more dangerous. For all of us! Since the government won't be forgiving that we are keeping such power out of their undeserving hands." He said as he resettled Tina sideways on his lap and started positioning his cock under her panties but keeping her from inserting him into her cunt.

"If I may continue?" Asked a testy AI. "After the war with the Palaricilon, humanity used its ingenuity to adapt the harvested technology to its own ends. Through out the next three thousand years humanity spent in relatively peaceful expansion. As humanity expanded there were eventually those that sought the wealth that only piracy can produce, there were several planets that became quite wealthy by offering themselves as safe havens. As the planets grew powerful so did the anger and jealousy against them which eventually started the first of the Pirate Wars. There were a series of three Pirate Wars before the planet Karleacon rallied over two thirds of the planets to its cause of a unified space. After the last of the last of the Pirate Wars had ended several of the most important families on Karleacon vied for supremacy for nearly three hundred until the Reamaiinsk family won. It was Reamaiinsk the Third that created the pleasure beasts as he had a great like for his Pricral."

"Looks like a cross between a chihuahua and a hag fish." Shuddered Tina looking at the holo of a ooze covered four legged, bug eyed quadruped.

"Whatever it looks like the slime covering the creature that was produced during the transformation cleared the path for his eldest son to ascend the throne." Atherian said providing a holo of the slug like creature that had been created. " Reamaiinsk had the beast destroyed so that no other person would ever die by being smothered again in its embrace as the slime had turned toxic during the transformation process. The next incident that involved the pleasure beasts was during the reign of Reamaiinsk the three hundredth and fifty seventh. When the nobles of planet Tyfrolnth created the pleasure beasts known as the Doca. The nobles of House Crylonth defied the Imperial proclamation banning of slug like pleasure beasts. The process in this instance created a psyonic terror that soon started to spread its reach to other planets before the threat became known to the Imperium. It was nearly forty years before weapons and equipment that were effective against psyonic abilities of the Doca were perfected."

12