Forward to the Stars Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian smirked as he glanced at the others who smirked back. "Well let us handled that and in the meantime we'll keep them away from you as much as we can alright? Although when people go up to Titan there WILL be some going along. I would like you to go along because of your experience, if you can stomach the thought of such close proximity for a few weeks."

Anilease sat with such a perplexed look on her face that Brian burst out laughing."Why would we need to take pleasure beasts to another planet and where is this other planet?" She finally asked.

"The planetoid is in this solar system. As to WHY they are needing to be taken along is that they have been given the necessary knowledge to perform the tasks of science as well other divisions needed to conduct a proper investigation of the planet and its anomalies. Brian the two hours that I advised you wait HAVE past." Atherian said as Brianna twisted in Brian's lap and kissed him.

"WAIT, WAIT!" Hollered Anilease. "What do you mean that they have been given the necessary knowledge for a planetary survey? No, hey let go of me and answer me." Anilease screeched as the droids and Tiffany stopped her lunge to get in the middle of the group. "You wouldn't DARE!!" She gasped as Tiffany raised herself up on her hind legs showing Anilease her cock had started to slide from its furry sheath. "Atherian, ATHERIAN??!" Anilease screamed as the droids shifted their hold of her arms down to her wrists while Tiffany slid hers down to her legs. Anilease started thrashing and trying to get loose as Tiffany raised her legs so that she could gain easier access to the woman's crotch.

"I must inform you captain that Brian has completely gone over ALL codes and commands, there is also very little I can do in regards to the squirrels. They only obey those commands they wish, unless it is Rachel or it is one of the Warriors of the Sword that are present at the time the order is given." Atherian informed Anilease as she continued to twist as she tried to get her vagina away from the strokes of Tiffany's tongue.

"Warriors of the SWORD???! OH GREAT GODDESS." Anilease gasped in horror as what Atherian said sunk into her mind. "Hey, WHAT are you going to do to me?" She demanded as several squirrels took over Anilease's restraint. "WHA? HEY, NO!" She hollered as one of the squirrels grabbed both over her arms and rolled back so that they both laid on their backs.

"Believe it or not these squirrels really know how to use their tongues." Said a voice to her right.

As she looked over to the right she saw the pregnant Rachel. "So you're here to supervise whatever that they've been told to do to me?"

"No." Rachel said with a faint smile. "Let her go girls." She said motioning too the squirrels. "DAMN!" She gasped as Brianna let loose a bone chilling scream. "For someone that really loves that girl he's REALLY giving it too her." She whispered as jack-hammered into Brianna again and again.

"If he really loves her than he's more than likely just going through the motions than being actually aware of what he's doing." Anilease said moving to Rachel's side. "Thanks by the way, for getting them to let go of me."

"He wants you to help him, crap like that won't get him willing help. Undermine his attempts to make the world a better place and I can just as easily correct my mistake." Rachel said as she snapped her fingers. "If he's just going through the motions." She whispered more too herself than Anilease. "I wonder when he'll become aware of his actions?"

"He'll become conscience of them soon and when he does, IF he truly loves her we'll see EXACTLY if he's up to the challenges ahead of us. I am also so sure that you have far more authority over the squirrels then HE does." Anilease said gesturing towards the squirrels.

"And WHAT may I ask, do you mean by if he really loves her that we'll see if he's up to the challenge of either contacting the Empire or rebuilding it??" Asked a voice behind the two women.

"ATHENA! DAMN IT GIRL, don't make me miscarry." Rachel gasped as she spun around and saw the equine. "Anilease, this is Athena. Athena, Anilease. She's the...

"I know, she's the reason behind some revenge plans nearly going out the window." Athena interrupted. "Be glad they could be resuscitated." She snarled as she glared at Anilease. "Personally I just hope they're worth all the bother."

"Look I know Brian said that my mind was copied and placed as the main operating system in some of his machines but WHY am I getting the blame??!" Anilease asked as Rachel and Athena looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Because." Atherian said breaking into the conversation. "While it was not 'YOU' that water-boarded the mexicans OR filled the room with water and then turned the room into what Brian calls a washing machine. It was still 'A' Anilease that was directing the droids. In all honesty I believe what has angered him the most about such actions is that he was unable to be there to watch, and that nothing was recorded for later viewing."

"There he goes, they are climaxing." Atherian said as Brian and Brianna screamed and clutched at each other. "UGH, you two want to go check out the sauna? Brian may have set them up as fetish rooms but that means nothing. As long as it's consensual and everyone is of legal age it's none of his concern." Athena said as she walked towards the back wall.

*********

"WOW!! So THIS is what Brian calls a sauna?" Rachel whispered as the three women entered the room.

"Well he MAY have gone a tad overboard with the waterfall since this is supposed to be a Sauna but... YEEOW! HOT WATER!!" Yelped Athena said as she yanked her hand out of the waterfall. "Actually it isn't all that hot but it sure was a heck of a shock." She said with an embarrassed giggle.

"The sauna is on the top layer, the waterfall and the pool underneath are for bathing." Atherian said as the girls looked around at the vivid arid desert spring facsimile.

"HOW? How was he able to come up with something like THIS Atherian??!" Asked Anilease as she made her way up to the top layer where the sauna was.

"After he had made the call to Tina saying that he and Athena were alright he wanted to start designing, when he told me that he would be unable to accomplish what he desired on nothing short of 3D display so I suggested the Astrometrics Lab."

"You did WHAT?!" Shrieked Anilease as Rachel and Athena tried their best not to burst out laughing.

"Seeing some of the things he managed in a VERY short amount of time makes me wish I had a body so I could experience just half of them. It was QUITE interesting seeing him manage twelve designs at the same time, though he did have to limit himself to three at the very beginning." Atherian informed them as they all slid into the hot water. "Although the things that could be turned as the REALLY fun stuff will only accessible too the Warriors of the Blade."

"WHAT? Only accessible to the Warriors of the Blade? And just WHY is THAT?!" Shrieked Rachel. "Okay, so your are supposed to be able to get a bunch of mind powers when you become one of those but WHY is is it only accessible to them?"

"The room is accessible to anyone that has access to the base Rachel BUT... the pit is five hundred feet deep and two hundred across. The door is at the bottom of the pit too limit the need for the emergency dampening field generators that will slow falls. The pit is meant for the expanding of telekinetic abilities through their use in a CONTROLLED and only mildly hazardous environment." Atherian said as a holographic display of the pit was projected just over the water level.

"Mildly hazardous environment? So what exactly, does mildly hazardous environment translate into?" Asked Athena as she leaned back in the water.

"The pit is populated with drones that Brian terms as hoverbots with three hundred and seventy nine possible attachments and twelve aggression levels. There is a fully equipped and stocked emergency medical bay at several heights." Atherian said highlighting the appropriate locations on the hologram.

Anilease burst out laughing. "So if the mildly hazardous TRAINING area is equipped with a fully capable med bay what is the HAZARDOUS training area equipped with?"

"A morgue." Came a moan from the doorway.

"BRIAN! Shit, are you OKAY?" Asked Athena as she leaned over the edge of the pool that formed the lip of the waterfall.

"Just leave me alone for a bit, I'll be fine." Brian said as he made his way to the waterfall.

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked as Brian doubled over clutching his stomach.

"Yeah. Just, just leave me be so I can get my guts too unknot." He groaned as he stepped under the flow of hot water.

************

"Brian? Brian you said too let you know when we got done with our foursome." Tina said gently as Brian sat rocking back and forth under the flow of hot water.

"Mmm. Hey Brianna, you remember that asshole that split after you became paralyzed in that accident?" Brian asked with a soft smile.

"UH, BRIAN! Why do you have to go and RUIN a perfectly good birthday?" Asked Michelle as she helped Laria support Brianna.

"Well? Do you?" He asked as his smile turned pure evil.