Forward to the Stars Ch. 12

Story Info
Enter the Legion .
6.2k words
4.41
8.1k
2

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all comments are wanted, though constructive are more welcome.

************

"Yes." Rachel shuddered as Brian brushed her thigh with his finger tips. "Look, I know that you want me too be absolutely sure before we have sex but I'll NEVER be ready. You're right." She sighed. "Our experiences with people have messed up our perceptions. With me I'll probably never be able to be fully comfortable around guys again but I HAVE too at least tolerate you." She said with a small smile. "It's just best that it happen now on MY terms! It's not that I think you'd ever force me but there might just come a time when we have to get real close and no time like the present to get this over with." She said as she dropped down onto Brian's hard cock.

*************

"So, willing to clue us in on what caused Rachel to wig-out on us when she finally got herself impaled?" Michelle asked as Brian withdrew from Rachel's mind.

Brian leaned back in the chair he had moved to the head of the bed that Rachel was laying on and sighed. "Atherian." He said ignoring the others and their questions. "IF we can accelerate our plans on neutralizing Rachel's 'wonderful and loving' family we should do it. As to your question Michelle, she just relived her less than pleasant first time."

"That bad?" Asked Tina with a grimace.

"You want to know how her mother died?" Brian asked gesturing towards Rachel. "Dear ol' daddy and her brothers couldn't afford too take them elsewhere for their mutilation, so they did it themselves. Good old vise grips and a pair of rust covered garden shears. The infection that killed her mother nearly did the job on her as well, it's a miracle that she could still get pregnant! Damn stereotype redneck hillbilly wannabes. They went muslim because nobody else would let them in the front doors after awhile. Couldn't cut it as Protestant, then went Baptist, they were barred from even stepping foot on Mormon and Pentecostal property, apparently it was the town scandal when the Catholic Priest threw them out after their first Sunday Mass confessional." Brian managed before he burst out laughing at the picture he got out of Rachel's mind of the priest frog marching her father out the front doors of the church.

"Well, at least we can make sure her kids grow up knowing about honor and morality." Brianna said leaning on a table as she walked by it. The only one that saw the smirk on Brian's face was Athena as she leaned down to whisper something to Brian.

"CAPTAIN!!!!" Atherian screeched interrupting the conversation. "I MUST inform you that we have have a potentially DISASTAROUS situation developing in the area known as the Sahara. A Databyte detected what could POSSIBLY be a PALARICILON LIFESIGN!!!"

"Sahara huh? I've wondered about that desert." Brian groaned. "I'll deal with that personally! FIRST though I get fixed up." He added with a weak chuckle.

"What you mean 'fixed up'?" Brianna asked. "Rachel hurt you?"

"Hey Brianna, you know that say of 'Break it off' or something to that effect? What causes an erection is that two high volume veins in the penis are flooded with blood." Brian groaned. "The saying of 'Break it off!' stems from at least one of those veins rupturing, since they're so full of blood when they rupture they sound like a stick breaking AND." He added with a weak chuckle. "I think she got BOTH." With that he crawled onto a mod table as it slid from it's alcove. "Oh and Tina, change of plans. You are still going to Titan, Anilease on the other hand is going slightly out of system. There's been a slightly interesting turn of events on a rock out there and she's needed to test for sentience. Too bad we can't deal with religions and cults like the Empire did!!! They rounded up anything that resembled a religion at the first glimmer of its emergence and if it did turn out to be religious, it was quarantined on a so called 'Safety Planet' and told to follow a agrarian lifestyle. As long as it kept up the farm work and didn't try to spread its influence off world it was allowed to survive until it eradicated itself in its inevitable religious war."

"So WHAT are your orders?" Tina asked as the table locked into position in it's alcove.

"Your ship will accompany Anilease's and the shuttle that's taking the parts for the Science Station on the far side of Pluto as far as Titan. At Pluto, Bianca's shuttle will go set up the Lab and Anilease will go check for life. Tell Anilease if she fucks up, she's Doris's lab rat."

"HEY WAIT! WHO is this Doris?!!" Asked Tina as the door latched shut and the seal hissed.

"I am Doris." Said a voice from the doorway.

"OH your cute." Laria purred as she started drooling as the rabbit in a workout outfit walked into the med bay. "Want to play with me sometime?" She asked as rubbed her hard-on the teal and silver furred rabbit was causing.

"Well, I DO need more sperm samples for my experiments." The rabbit said as she cupped her breasts seductively and flicked her tongue at her nipples a couple of times while glancing at Laria.

"What kind of experiments?" Laria squeaked when Doris slapped her crotch.

"Fertility for the most part." Doris said with a shrug. "When I first arrived here and was remade and given the smarts for Science, I had Medical implanted just for the fun of it. Well, when I started looking through the clothing programs I saw the workout outfits and I liked the look. When I had one made up, I liked the feel of the nylon and spandex so I had a wardrobe made up. Odessa the old Sailtail that had been put in charge of Research had a fit and dragged me down to Astrometrics interrupting Brian's design session."

"So what happened?" Asked Tina as she slid up on a table to wait out the time before she had to go to Titan.

"Well, Brian agreed with Odessa that a spandex outfit wouldn't work for the Science Department much less the MEDICAL Science department, so I have to wear the non-porous clothing that feels like you've had Vaseline rubbed into your fur so far your skin is slimy." Doris said cringing. "At least I DID get something from getting dragged down there and being told I couldn't wear something comfortable." Doris said with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah and what was that?" Asked Michelle with a knowing grin since she knew what clothes like that did to Brian.

"A workout." Doris said with a grin. "He had sent Odessa out of the Astrometrics Lab and told me WHY he had too agree with the old prude. At least he's assured me that she's going to have her dry ass drilled long and hard. Well, after her stint on that Lab Station that's to be set up on the far side of Pluto that is."

"So what's going to be going on in that space station?" Asked Tina. "If we're going to play tag-a-long for part of the trip, I'd like too know if it's going to blowup and take me with it."

"It is nothing too become alarmed about since all that will be going is what will be needed too construct the station."Atherian said in a amused voice. "Anything even remotely dangerous like crystal samples from Titan and samples of the gelatinous substance from that planetoid that's outside of helioscope if there no sentience detected will be transported after construction." Atherian finished saying as everyone settled down too wait for at least Brian to emerge from his latest stint in the medical bay. "As Brian has not left orders for the immediate time, I MUST insist on someone too release Brian's 'dragon' pups from their box and allow them too nurse."

"Yeah, I've been wanting to know what they look like." Michelle said as she jumped off her table and bolted to the box that had been brought along with them from the detention block.

"I must warn whoever opens the box that there is a reason Brian had droids do most of the handling of the pups." Atherian said as Laria who had gotten to the box first reached for the latch.

"And what's the warning?" Laria asked as the others joined her.

"That they're venomous." Atherian said causing Laria and Michelle to recoil and look at each other as Brianna reached for some papers that were laying on the mag-stretcher.

"You probably WON'T like what you read in those!!" Athena warned Brianna as the girl started going over the papers.

Tina, knowing what information was on the papers that Brianna was going over, went over to support her little sister when she finally realized what she was reading. "Are you sure you want to keep reading those?" Tina asked softly as Michelle and Laria fought over who was going to open the box releasing the dragon pups.

"Is, is THIS for real?" Brianna whimpered as she finished reading the papers.

"They were copied from your grandparents primitive computer system, so if they are not authentic I can not comprehend as to WHY they would be on their computer system." Atherian said softly as Brianna looked at her sister for answers.

"All we know for certain is what was in the computer files and that what happened to our parents matches up with what's in those files." Tina said, unable to meet her sisters eyes. "There IS one person that can prove or disprove everything." She said as she looked over to Trevor where she lay watching the proceedings with fear in her eyes.

"Hey Atherian, you said these pups were venomous, so what kind of poison are we dealing with here?" Michelle asked with her hand on the latch waiting to flip it up so the lid could flip up allowing the pups out of their confinement.

"Their venom is a highly effective sedative." Atherian said as the box rocked and the babies started hitting the lid. "As Brian's concept for the aphrodisiac dandruff of the squirrels was based off the question of 'How much of what kind of aphrodisiac would it take to make a Catholic Priest willing to fuck a woman?' The question for the dragon venom was 'How fast can we SAFELY incapacitate a run away bullet train?' Brian's point of view is that if ANYONE managed to get down here ALIVE uninvited, they would be part of a assault team. So that is why, as the dragons mature, they will be around twenty feet long and at least five hundred pounds. As they mature their control of how much they will inject into any one intruder will also mature. All for the express purpose of taking one if not more out of a group of trespassers."

"So what kind of precautions do we need to take?" Asked Laria eying the rocking box.

"Just don't be to slow in getting the hungry babies to their milk." Doris said as she gestured to Brian's sister and her friend.

"That is also why WE are here." Said one of the two Granny Goodness droids that had followed them from the containment cell block. "We can SAFELY handle and feed the babies without fear of their venom. Though their needle sharp baby teeth, their clawed feet and muscular bodies is of moderate concern to our structural integrity." It said as the latch was released and the babies burst out of the box like lava from a erupting volcano.

"OOH they're so CUTE!!" Laria cooed as the babies started looking around. "Easy little ones, no biting and you'll get to your food faster than if your start biting." She said as one of the babies stated hissing at her.

"Here are four bottles with formula." Said one of the droids as they each both grabbed four babies to take them over to Brian's sister and her friend so they could start nursing.

**************

Rachel groaned as she came out from under the anesthesia. "Wha' happen?"

"You had a seizure when you impaled yourself on Brian's genitals." Atherian said softly.

"Um, could I ask you a question Atherian?" Rachel asked softly as she looked at her flattened stomach and rubbed her smooth skin.

"You wish to know what happened to your triplets?" Atherian asked. "To save the lives of your offspring and easy the strain that you endured by your seizure and the subsequent burst of mental energy that Brian used to subdue you, I had to remove them from your womb. They are both safe and alive, luckily they were nearly to term so they will eventually be healthy children."

"What do you mean by 'eventually'?" Rachel asked shocked by Atherian's terminology.

"ANY child that is delivered prematurely suffers from the premature birth. It may not even register physically BUT there IS trauma." Atherian said as Rachel continued to look down the length of her body in the cramped space of the mod bay.

"Do you think he's going to be angry with me?" Rachel whispered curling into a ball and turning in her side.

"He'd be angry if all of this had been planned. Since the cause of what happened originated in your past experiences, what little I know of him suggests that the likelihood of him being angry at you is quite slim." Atherian said kindly.

"So what happens to me now?" Rachel asked. "Considering that I'm not bloated with babies anymore." She added with a weak grin and a even weaker laugh.

"Well, considering that plans that Brian has come up with finally seem to be advancing. In all likelihood a great many more options and duties will become available to you since most of the human population of what Brian calls 'Memory Base' will begin leaving for many locations in the next twelve local hours." Atherian said as the seal released and the door started to slide open.

"About time one of you got out of those things!!" Rachel heard someone holler as the bed slid from its alcove. "OOOH and it looks like she's ready for some more fun."

"Not for a while yet Laria." Rachel said with a snort. "I've had my fill of sore ankles, having to go to the bathroom all the time and then there's all the OTHER problems that pregnancies always cause."

"She's got a point cuz." Rachel heard Brianna say from somewhere on the far side of the room. "Anyway it's not like we're going to let Brian off the hook for not being in OUR beds for a while. I don't know about you but since I've been under him once, I'd like to know what it feels like when he has time to make it feel good!"

"Well I don't know if he was trying to make it feel good but I'm pretty sure he was turned on." Doris said softly.

Tina burst out laughing. "When he gets turned on making you climax over and over is a offhanded thing. It's amazing of how strong his five foot six frame is! So when you were drug down to Brian as he was designing what happened? Oh sorry baby!!" She said as she nearly stepped on a dragon pup that had gotten underfoot exploring after it had finished eating.

"Well, he uh, he offered me his hand and when I took it he slid his hand up my arm and pulled me to him. When he kissed me it was like he .... needed something." She said softly. "Something he needed to survive."

"He's like a lot of guys."Tina said with smirk. "He doesn't fully understand love, he has PLENTY of understanding, compassion and love but he can't comprehend love. THAT'S what Brian's problem is, THAT'S why he needs us." She said gesturing to all of them in the room. "He'll do all he can to create a loving environment and then he'll FEED off it like a starved vampire. He's kinda like an addict, he needs it like a drug, without it he has a tendency to become shall we say a tad...unstable?"

"But I didn't love him, I don't think I love him NOW! We all were made loyal to some extent but you can't be made to love someone." Doris said confused.

"LUST can be used as a acceptable substitute to love though he needs to 'feed' more often and more deeply." Michelle snorted. "That's WHY he's so good at making sex feel so good. He instinctively knows how too get us all sexed up that way he can feed all that much deeper and not leave us so drained. In case he has to wait for his next 'meal'."

"So." Tina said getting back in the conversation. "Did he bite you?"

"Yeah, yeah he did." Doris said giving Tina a weary look. "He worked his way down from my mouth to my neck where he started nipping. Luckily my skin was left as hide otherwise I'm sure he would have drawn blood." She snickered. "As he worked his way down my neck he started pulling my clothes down off my shoulders and started kissing and nipping my shoulders. I was getting so turned on by his nipping I could barely breath!"

"Yeah well, that's what you get for wearing that kind of clothing around him." Michelle said. "He really does love his swimsuit sex and if he can't have have you in a swimsuit, any kind of nylon type of clothes will work for him."

"So I noticed." Doris said drolly. "Well as he pulled my clothes down he'd stop and pay attention to every inch of fur he exposed. GOD I thought he'd wear my tits out he was paying so much attention to them!" She said feeling the soreness renewing itself. "When he finally got everything down to my waist he fought me when I tried to go ahead and slide my clothes down my legs."

"Let me guess Doris, he started sucking and mouthing your cunt through your outfit." Laughed Rachel.

"Don't forget the nipping." Doris said woozily as she started reliving the encounter. "He laid me on my back and started taking off my tennis shoes and socks all the time paying attention to my ankles. I couldn't believe it when he started licking and slobbering all over my toes." She said wiping the drool that had started to form at the edge of her mouth. "I've never been so infuriated in my LIFE!!! He'd always stop when I was about to climax and wait me out and then start over again. It was MADDENING!!!!!" She snarled pulling at her ears.

"You're in heat aren't you?!!" Laria gasped. "Granted Brian can get any responsive woman sex crazed but you, you're displaying." Laria said as Doris straightened up from the slight crouch she had assumed as she talked.

Doris tried to glare at Laria but instead burst into tears. "I just want more babies." She sobbed. "I haven't been able to get pregnant since my first litter. I've tried every time I've been in heat but it's been THREE SUMMERS and I haven't been able to get pregnant again."

"Have you been checked for problems?" Tina asked softly as she knelt beside the sobbing mass of fur.

"OF COURSE I HAVE!" Doris screamed at her. "The ONLY thing that I haven't had done is simply REPLACING everything!" She said gesturing towards her stomach. "I don't know, I just don't know!" She sobbed. "The only possible explanation is that the males I've mated with are just too goddamn SHORT!"

"Easy little bunny, easy." Tina said pulling Doris into a hug. "So what happened after he finally pulled your clothes off your legs?"

"Well he pushed his foot down into my stomach and pulled on my leg as he kissed and nibbled at my ankle. I thought he was going to rip my leg off he pulled so hard. He then started working his way down both my legs kissing and nipping as he went." She sniffled. "When he got down to my thighs he started fingering me, he nearly had me at a climax again when he suddenly bit my leg! GOD that hurt but with my mind so far gone over the edge all it did was make me cum all that much HARDER." She said shivering her eyes glazed with lust. "When I finally able too comprehend what was going on again he was back between my legs and his tongue so deep in my cunt I swear he was past my cervix."

"Wait till he fists you if you think that his tongue can get in a ways." Michelle said with a smirk.

"I'd rather his dick." Doris and Brianna said simultaneously.

"Anyway when he had his fill of my pussy he started working his way back up my body." Doris said her voice thick with remembered lust. I don't remember when or how but as he worked his way back up I realized he had shed his clothes. As he got face to face with me I felt his cock start pushing into me. It felt SO good." She cooed as she dug her fingers into her sex. "I don't think I'll EVER forget my first taste of my own juices on his lips as he kissed me. His tongue pushed at the back of my mouth, we crushed our faces together trying to bring ourselves that much closer. He nearly choked me with how far down my throat his tongue was and when he sank his dick into me. I've NEVER been so stretched before, it was so wonderful when he pushed past my cervix and up into my womb. All I've done for the passed two and a half summers is try to get pregnant again, I'd forgotten what a TRUE mating can feel like! As he rammed into me again and again it may have hurt then and I may have been sore afterwards but it was worth it. To feel his weight on me and feel his body move and fit my body so well all I've wanted since then is to get pregnant with his babies. I turned my knowledge into finding if it was possible to remove the species barrier that sperm naturally carries in its makeup. IF I can find the barrier maybe I can then circumvent it and have it still provide the necessary male chromosome and genetic differential that makes us 'US'. If I can then make it that Brian accepts having it done to him, he can then get any pleasure beast pregnant while still being able too get human women pregnant."

12