Forward to the Stars Ch. 13

Story Info
The Dark Citadel.
5.3k words
4.34
7.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all comments are welcome though constructive are more appreciated.

********


Laria lay panting struggling to get free as hands held her down. "You REALLY are terrified of Tasmanian Devils aren't you sweetheart?" She heard Brian laugh.

"DAMN YOU!" She snarled as the hands finally released her. "I aught to beat the crap out of you for that." She said as she struggled to her feet where she saw Brian walking towards her holding a black and white fur ball with TEETH while several goblin looking creatures flanking him.

"Might not be the best idea right now." Brian warned her indicating the animorphs that surrounded her. "Anyway that would take up too much time and we BOTH have other more important things to do TODAY, do we not?"

"Yeah yeah." Laria grumbled. "So exactly WHY are there T. Devils here??!"

"Well, considering the LARGE possibilities that Atherian's store of knowledge and technology gives us, I've opted for a 'Noah's Ark' scenario." Brian said rubbing noses with the Devil that he was carrying before he put it down where it scampered off into the forest of legs. "And since T. Devils have been getting cancerous growths on their faces for the last couple of years, they qualify."

"What, a DNA storage bank with two samples per species?" Laria asked with a growing glint in her eyes only to be replaced by panic as a loud pitched 'Squeeee!' and 'NO FISHIE!!' sounded at her feet and Brian was knocked off his feet.

"Hey you cute little squeaker, what's wrong?" Brian laughed as Laria realized that the mass that had tackled Brian looked too have FINS and a AQUATIC MAMMAL'S TAIL as well as the usual limbs.

"THE HELL??!" Laria stammered as the little creature continued to squeee and click its distress.

"What do you mean by 'No Fishies!' little one?" Brian asked ignoring Laria.

"What she means is that she's filled to capacity and can't eat any more, so we cut her off from trying to shove more down her little dolphin throat. She had resorted to using both hands trying to shove more fish down her throat." Said a rabbit coming up beside Laria. "Anyway it's two per SPECIMEN, not two per species. Now if the two of you would follow me we can begin."

"We apologize for delaying the inevitable Simonne." Brian said with a bow that the Devil-Goblins mimicked causing Laria to smirk. "Anyway little Tabitha." He said turning back to the dolphin. "There is no need to gorge yourself around here, when the food level in your tummy goes down enough for you to get hungry again you can have more. Don't make yourself sick by trying to save some for later." He said as rubbed his nose against hers'.

"Hey wait a fucking minute, hold STILL squirt!!" Laria said grabbing at the little one to get a better look at what appeared to be a large bruise. "What the hell is THIS?" She asked as she pointed to a large nasty colored bruise.

"Lets just say there are more than a few people in a little place in Japan called Taiji where they slaughter huge-ass numbers of dolphins usually Bottlenose around September that found out that while billy-clubs work for the rest of the world, we Americans tend to prefer the tried and true Tire Iron and number ten and number twelve CROWBARS!!"

"I'm going to love it when the psychic abilities that come from bonding with a Psyker Blades finally develop so I can know peoples names when talking to them. Not to mention the fact I'll finally be able to collect the necessary information from your head so I know just what the fucking hell you're talking about!!" Laria grumbled. "Thank you little ones but I'm only slightly better with names than Brian is, so it'll take awhile for me to remember your names." Laria politely told some youngsters that started volunteering their names. "Uh question Brian, WHAT'S up with their ears?"

"What's wrong with our ears?" Whimpered a little rabbit softly as she quickly grabbed at her ears that were lightly tied back behind her head like a ponytail.

"NOTHING, my cute adorable little fluffy bunny butt." Brian cooed gently picking the little bunny up. "She just hasn't been told about ear length being a indicator of being fair game. ALTHOUGH!" He added as he looked at a rabbit that had shown up to collect the little Bottlenose. "Vanilla isn't it?"

"It is my Lord Remaker." The rabbit said with a slight bow as she made a grab at the dolphin.

"Okay let's change that, to ear length is GENERALLY a indication of being fair game." Brian said with smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"NO!" Shrieked the little dolphin as it scurried off again. "MORE FISHIE!"

"Well anyway the long ears just makes you little ones look SO CUTE and ADORABLE!!" Laria gushed over a little rabbit that she had picked up and was hugging and cuddling. More or less oblivious too Vanilla and Brian's exchanges and to the fact that there were some other youngsters trying to take advantage of the opportunity that Laria offered them with the micro mini-skirt that she was wearing. "Hey you didn't go into that rabbit's mind did you? You KNEW what her name was!" She gasped as they headed off after the rabbit Simonne while the rabbit Vanilla sped off after the young dolphin.

"Since in all likelihood you'll be overwhelmed with all the thoughts you'll hear when your telepathy develops you'll need to decide NOW on the type of wall you're going to envision to act as a mental barrier so you can quiet the symphony and yes, I knew her name." Brian told her as he shooed the youngsters away as they followed Simonne down the lane of cathedral like buildings and their accompanying infrastructure warehouse and supply buildings.

"So, exactly what exactly is going on in these cathedrals and just HOW did you know her name? Did you order for her to be like that?" Asked Laria.

Simonne stopped and looked at Laria before she glanced at Brian. "Believe it or not, even with her more or less liberal point of view, she'll actually be far more useful with some things than Tina, Michelle. Although we will have to see about Brianna." Brian told her with a innocent look on his face. "And no Laria, I had nothing to do with a LOT of stuff down here and I'm not too willing to search out the answers for at the moment but THEY." He said indicating some suited figures stationed on the roofs of the buildings surveying the goings on below them. "Are a STRONG indication of what's been going on."

"As you will my Lord Remaker." Simonne said not looking all that convinced about his assurances about Laria's trustworthiness. "There are three MAIN 'Schools' that are to be practiced within the Legion of the Remade. The Hammer, which will consist of Air force, Navy and Infantry. The Infantry will have a wide array of watercraft, aircraft and armored units. The navy will be both planetary as well as space,though some will be either or both. While some spacecraft will be carriers for planetary ships. Then there are the Sentinels." Gesturing at the figures on top of the buildings. "Which will encompass stealth units with assassins and security forces being but two examples. Oh and master, we are needing more bondings to be allowed for instructors and Night-terrors."

"What do you mean by 'Night-terrors'?" Asked Laria. "Hey I'm serious." She whined when Brian started snickering evilly.

"The idea behind Night-terrors amounts to 'So what if this or that military has several battalions converging on a seemingly unprotected or LIGHTLY protected stronghold?' Especially when those FEW manning said stronghold are capable of turning the attacking armies worst fears into their entire worlds and causing them and their's to die from it?" Brian said with a grin.

"Do not think that being Night-terrors are to be their ONLY duties!" Simonne said looking at Laria. "Then there is the Order. We are the infrastructure, the medical division, the builders and the orderly and planned destruction, we are the caretakers of the Remaker's followers." Simonne said as she indicated that they should enter the grandest of the cathedrals through a side entrance.

"RELIGIOUS caretakers?!" Laria asked as they entered a corridor that the doorway had opened onto.

"Apparently so." Brian said with a shrug. "Makes little difference to me. As long as they get the job done and are loyal, I have no right to interfere in what they do. Part of the reason I have no plans on pushing for Safety Planets AND the fact that I'm curious as to how this'll all work out."

"How what'll work out?" Asked Simonne.

"What is going on here." Brian said motioning around them. "I'm curious to see if a real religion will be spawned or will it all be nothing more than a cult. You see Simonne, you can just about always narrow it down if a belief system is a religion or a cult by asking several basic questions about it and looking at the answers."

"It may sound strange Simonne but wait until you hear what comes out to being pretty much the 'true' ULTIMATE religion. THAT is even stranger." Laria giggled as Brian glared at her.

"No actually it isn't strange, it's fucking WEIRD as HELL!" Brian said emphatically. "The basic rules for telling if a belief system is a cult or a true religion is basically: Number one, Can it survive being questioned? Number two, Can it survive being LAUGHED at? Number three, How does the belief system treat those that question or laugh at it? Are the people that question and laugh at the belief system forced from the community, are they shunned by the community and their families, are those that question and laugh tortured and killed? After answering those questions, ultimately the only 'RELIGION' is that of 'Man-Boobs'."

"Buddha." Laria laughed as Simonne got a totally confused look on her face as Brian offered more derogatory names.

"Well uh, um, ah, history HAS shown that religion is one of the best ways to create a large enough follower base that public opinion keeps the local government from taking any large scale actions against organizations." Simonne managed as they walked passed several petite female deer in black stretch outfits with open backs that were loading a supply closet.

"Not against US anyway." Laria said licking her lips as she eyed one of the deer. "But covert against the public? THAT'S a given."

"Yes, that is WHY creating a new religion is something that if it happens it happens. If not, no loss since it wasn't really a main goal. Now if you'll excuse me for several minutes, Arron here will see to it that you are at stage left at the appropriate time." Simonne said as she walked to a door and palmed it open as the deer that Laria had eyed walked up to them.

"Be CAREFUL Laria!" Brian warned her in a sing-song voice as she started to feel the elevated testosterone levels pumping through her body thanks to the cock that she had been given in the modification bay.

"Why, what's wrong with her?" Laria asked as she lightly stroked the deer's shoulder.

"Other then that deer being a tranny? Nothing, not a fucking damn thing." Brian said with a smile. "That's one of the requirements that the females of the Legion wanted with the maids in their quarters and the Order wanted with the cleaning and maintenance staff. Petite female bodies with increased intelligence with increased chance of that intelligence being passed on to their offspring." Brian said as Laria began grinning with a feral look in her eyes.

"Well, if any of our bases were ever compromised who would think to look for the most dangerous and complex weapon and ship designs in the back of the storage closets?" Asked the deer as Laria pushed him against the wall and started grinding herself on his leg. "And the way Brutus started treating everyone after he was remade kinda helped the women decide they wanted brains far over brawn. For the most part anyway."

"OR the most mentally capable and active minds scrubbing toilets or being the evening entertainment in the women's quarters?" Brian added as he watched Laria start to try to choke the deer by shoving her tongue down its' throat. "Even though I would LOVE to watch the show, we need to get to stage left so get your fingers out of his ass Laria and come on! You know IF there weren't things needing to get done TODAY." Brian said a little louder down at the two bodies that were wrestling trying to dominate one other. "I'd almost be willing to join in on the fun with how hot Arron is! What?" He asked as both Laria and Arron shot him a glance. "When I was younger there was a basic rule to the REALLY hot chicks around town. One; they were underage. Two; they were spoken for. Three; They were lesbians. Four; they were either trannies or cross-dressers. So I came to the conclusion if they wanted to play dress-up, they DESERVED getting cocks shoved up their asses and their guts pumped full of cum and since most trannies usually keep a feminine appearance both with and without clothes, I'll be far more willing to play with them than cross-dressers who generally look like eighty year old bikers in drag. Come to think of it, I'm not really all that sure if some of those people there in Kansas were cross-dressers!" He said with a shudder.

**************

"Well I see you finally got here." Laughed a animorph as it walked past Brian and Laria onto the stage.

"I can't remember where but, I KNOW I've seen a someone, something that looks like her!" Laria whispered to Brian pointing to the female animorph.

"WELCOME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WELCOME!" The animorph said as she reached the center of the stage. "I call on you to cast your minds back just a couple of days ago and tell me, tell yourself if no one else. What was it like? Running around out there in the world, I mean. What was it like, not knowing if that day was going to be your last, not knowing if that day was going to be your mate's last day? Your sister's, your brother's, how about your CHILDREN'S last day? Were you or they going to trip and be caught, killed and eaten by a fox, a hawk, how about a bear? Though most of them will be asleep here soon as the winter comes crashing in on these lands." She added with a mirthless chuckle. "Were you or they going to trip and injure yourself, themselves and need to be abandoned so as not bring about EVERYONE'S death? I call up on each and every one of you, what was it like? What was it like, not being able to influence our world? Not able to influence our destinies? Our place of DEATH!!" She paused as several and then more and more of those that sat or stood in person or by tele-screens began to holler.

As the hubbub quieted she once again began to speak. "I now call on you to cast your mind on the last little while that you have been here! Are we not better off than we were? Are our lives not more secure? Yes yes, let me be the FIRST to say that there ARE, WERE AND WILL BE things that we don't like for one reason or tuther but are we not HERE to make this a better place, a better world??!" She hollered before she was once again drowned out by voices though this time in agreement with her statements. "Is not the the Remaker open to valid, REASONABLE concerns, problems, fears? Has he not shown that he is willing to hear and willingly agree to valid, reasonable requests?" She said gesturing at the auditorium that they were in. "Has not the Remaker shown that he is willing to trust us to help him carry out his goals of making life safe for us? For our CHILDREN?" She hollered as once again voices were raised in agreement.

As she waited for the hullabaloo to once again quiet down she motioned for several of the Sentinels to join her on center stage, as the noise ceased she once again began speaking. "Has not the Remaker allowed our bonding with the fiercest of his species' weapons, the Psyker Blades?" She said as she motioned at the Sentinels. "Has he not shown that he is willing to allow us OUR time in the spotlight even though he has assigned humans to the expeditions on and OFF this planet? Has he himself not said that the only reason they are going is because that all but that bitch Anilease has had more interaction with him and so might come up with ideas similar to his own? Has he not said that the ONLY reason that SHE is going ANYWHERE is that she has had FORMAL training in administrating the test of sentience??! Would that not indicate that if there was time for one of US to be instructed in administering the test that she might not even be allowed outside of the base?"

The animorph sighed and looked out over the quiet crowd of animorphs and slid to the floor. "Humanity here on this planet and there is evidence of religions off-world that some-BEING, somewhere, some-TIME created them to be his 'CHOSEN', his PREFERRED, his, his I don't know, his babies I guess." She said with a shrug as she forced herself back to her feet. "His conquerors of all that he created, I suppose. And while they were made to be his chosen while we, WE." She pointed to herself before pointing out into the crowd. "WE were made to be nothing more than LUNCH!" She screamed with a very mirthless sneer. "I don't know, as I haven't asked if the Remaker has eaten our kinds before but." She said gesturing out at the massed animorphs. "BUT I do know that now that we have been remade there is ANOTHER way that he would 'eat' us." She said as many out in the congregation started whooping at that statement. "Yes my sisters, he would rather drink our honey and drink our milk while we drank of his cream." She once again stopped as she was drowned out by the whooping from out in the crowd.

"When our master first arrived at the Atherian's airlock, he had with him nothing but his clothes and the equine Athena who was the first of the Remade. Soon after a single deer and cottontail was discovered not much farther up the riverbank and were the second and third of his followers." The animorph said when the noise had once again quieted enough that she could be heard. "He had promised Cora that when her infants had been born and had aged enough that they could live without her constant presence he would fuck the crap out of her!! So Tara, if you'll bring out our little hopper." She hollered as she turned towards Brian and motioned him out.

"We are going to have a talk when I get the time Tikal." Brian said under his breath as he passed the animorph. "So Tara, with you having returned your body back to it's original form I take it that you also want some attention." Brian said as he scratched Cora right above her tail.

"I wouldn't mind that ass-fucking if you don't mind." Tara said with help of a voice generator.

"We'll see." Brian laughed. "NOW you cute soft little bunny butt, we WILL be needing THIS!" He said as Tikal handed him a jar of lube.

"Yeah you'll squeal enough with it as is, you little sex pot." Laria said as she held her hand out for the jar. "We don't need to cause you any more pain and agony than we can stand to listen to." She said as she started to slathered the goop on Brian's cock.

"But I think I'd LIKE to hear the little fuzzy whore scream about how 'FULL' she was." Tara snickered as she watched Brian pet Cora.

"Oh don't worry your big ol' Sailtail butt about THAT." Cora said as she shuddered at the thought of Brian's huge cock in her tiny bunny hole. "I'll be letting ALL the world know about my finally being stuffed full of cock!!" She whooped in triumph.

"Now are you totally READY for this?" Brian asked as he to shuddered, though it was due to his feral need to hear Cora scream as she was taken.

"All I can say is you had better NOT chicken out on meee!! HEY wait, don't start pushing into me yet!" Cora squealed as she felt Brian brush the head of his cock against her sex. "I, I want to watch your face when you cum in me."

"Our bodies is not meant to face our partners little sister." Said one of the Sentinels from the side of the stage.

"I don't care, I want to see his face. Please?" She whispered as she looked over her shoulder at Brian.

12