Forward to the Stars Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Brian said with a sigh as he turned her onto her back.

"WAIT, what are you doing?" Cora screeched.

"Well my needy little whore." He said as pushed his thumb into Cora's ass. "While I did lengthen and thicken my cock a bit, I didn't lengthen it enough to get in deep if we are chest-to-chest. So unless you want Athena too fuck you, calm down since you'll still be able to look into my face."

"Alright." Cora grumbled as she wiggled around in his hands. "Hey, oh that feels weird."

"What does?" Asked Laria as she stood fidgeting trying to contain the urges the higher testosterone levels were creating in her.

"Master is pushEEEEAAA!" Laria recoiled as Cora let out a marrow freezing shriek as the head of Brian's cock finally pushed into her sex.

***********

"Are you okay?" Asked Tara as Brian knelt on the floor after having cum in both Cora's cunt and ass.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." He sighed as he leaned his head against her side and clung to her hind leg. "If someone is getting what they deserve I can just stand by and watch while drinking a Pepsi and finishing off a bag of popcorn and not be fazed a bit by their dying screams. It's even possible for me to stand by idly with some peoples kids die horrible noisy bloody deaths. BUT expose me to unjustified pain and suffering and my guts get turned into a block of ice after my blood turns into rivers hate."

"SOOOO, is this where you ask if you can wait on fucking me in the ass?" Asked Tara as she nudged his arm with her nose.

"Let me wash the bunny shit off my dick so I don't give you a infection and I'll be right with you, alright?" He asked as one of the Sentinels motioned for him to follow as he swatted her flank.

**********

"So, what is it EXACTLY that's got you in such a pit?" Asked a voice behind Brian as he finished washing his cock off. "And DON'T give me that crap of needing to wash shit off your cock."

"This is the MALES' washroom Laria." Brian said softly as he leaned down to splash water in his face.

"I'm a herm and the AI that's a she I guess, knows this and let me past and don't try to dodge the question! I KNOW there's more to this than Cora's screams." Laria said as she leaned against the side of a stall. "I know what it is!" She gasped. "You're afraid you're going to grow to enjoy being worshiped! THAT'S why you're not willing to dig for answers, most of these furballs are already worshiping you and you KNOW IT!! All this is about is showing off and bringing in the rest into the fold. ISN'T IT??"

"I would have to look into it to find out one way or another. But what fears I've got about any religions or cults they start is the two or so percent of the human population that's worth a damn. I don't give a DAMN about ninety-eight percent of humanity and you know it, it's the rest that's worth a damn that I'm afraid for." Brian said softly as he leaned on the vanity. "Except for those few out of the entirety of the human race I could pour acid on the lot of them and get a better nights sleep than I have in years and you know it. Hell if we doused your old boss you'd probably be pissed off we didn't let you do the pouring."

"OF COURSE I WOULD!" Laria snarled. "He fucking tried to rape me, he got me addicted to crystal meth and got me fucking wigged out on the LSD that he slipped me, so of course I'd be PISSED."

"Well if nothing else he proved my point that the cool-aid that's served at Damnocrat and Liberal conventions IS made with grape cool-aid, LSD and Crystal meth." Brian said with a grin as he looked over his shoulder at her as she snorted her amusement.

"Whatever, anyway just what is it that's got you so down?" She pushed.

"Technically if we can't come up with a more potent power source and batteries if we can't find a small enough power generation option, we're dead in the water." Brian sighed dragging himself around to look in Laria's face. "Dead enough that all the animorphs out there were better off as they were."

"Better off as in being dinner?" Laria asked softly making sure she understood him.

"Yeah, better off as being dinner. That's why there's so much riding on Tina and Anilease and what they find out there." Brian said waving his hand up above them.

"We'll come up with something don't worry about it, who knows maybe the Palaricilon will have the power source we need." Laria interjected with a grin.

"Doubt it, last records showed the power source they had was.... touchy. Even though the quasi-jell that they used was very efficient at energy generation, it was also very much in the way of a highly mutagenic substance. IF we can come up with some of that goop, we very well MIGHT be able to create some kind of barrier that'll dampen the mutagenic energy field." Brian said energetically. "BUT the trick will be to get it IF and I do mean IF the Palaricilon even have any of that stuff anymore."

"Well you can always send a message to Anilease to check that gunk that she's to test for sentience." Laria suggested.

"Already been suggested and done. That'll have to be done after the tests though, so unless the Praying-Mantises are willing to play nice we're going to have to wait for at least another week before we can even THINK to test if that stuff is power jell!" Brian said leaning his head against Laria's shoulder.

"Well how strong are those powers that the Psykers give?" Asked Laria as the sound of a toilet flushing startled them both.

"Enough to link minds but unless one of the animorphs knows of some herbs or something that can at the very least give limited access to the Infinity Library, we're still pretty much dead in the water!" Brian said gloomily as a animorph did his beast to slip by and wash his hands while not bothering their conversation.

===========

"So you need something to expand your perceptions enough that a new and far more powerful reliable power supply can be found." Said a voice causing Brian to shift his attention away from the dispersing throng of animorphs that crowded the cathedral. "So as not to make those of our kind that are still mindless beasts the lucky ones. Also I to am curious as WHY you do not need to probe some of our minds to know what we are called."

"Mobius." Brian said turning his attention back to the exiting crowd.

"Excuse me?" The Sentinel asked.

"Mobius. Outside of Looney Toons and Thunder Bluff and Disney, Mobius is the largest collection of animorphic beings there is. When I saw Vanilla and then the suits reminiscent of the Dark Brotherhood out of that Sonic the Hedgehog video game and then finally Tikal, it was all to obvious." He sighed. "When Tikal gave that speech, my suspicions were confirmed. So what is and what has and is not going to be created or RE-created....SHADE?"

"So you even know me?" The Echidna asked pulling off the fabric like hood of her suit.

"A little obvious with that marking on your headband." Brian said with a sigh. "Has Laria FINALLY left?"

"She has My Lord. Now try answering a question instead of dodging them like you do are doing too everyone." Shade snarled at him. "ARE we that desperate for a better power source."

"Both yes and no." Brian said turning to face her. "Now I have a question for you. How long at full usage will the power supply to your suit last? How limited are we with the battery tech that we are dependent on? The power generation we are dependent on? Yes yes, the Psyker Blades and their partners were more than a match for the Imperial forces that assailed them during the Akarlian Revolt, but even then in hand-to-hand combat and guerrilla style fighting the Empire would have lost and done so in a major way. Small hand weapons, hell our own Electro-staffs are very limited in the number of times they can be used before they need to be recharged."

"But the Electro-staffs recharge..." Shade started to say before Brian held up a finger interrupting her.

"Yes, BUT very slowly and only IF they are close too power sources that are set up too remotely recharge them. Something you should know if you are going too be of use in the Sentinels, a school of training that supplies security forces." Brian said looking over his shoulder at several approaching animorphs.

"Well I do not know if it will work but there are herbs that humans that followed the Druid and Shaman belief system that supposedly expands the mind. During the time that you spent outlining your thoughts on how to bring this planets population under Imperial style rule, we had several of them collected and analyzed." Shade said as several cups of liquid were uncapped. "They all have been cleared of having harmful elements in them but they have several compounds that might actually... help."

As Brian stood contemplating his next actions Ashilon and Icialan assumed their places at his right and left sides. "Before you decide to use these, remember you have had the limiters at steadily increasing levels since they were completed, you may not need to make use of these 'herbs'." Icialan said softly putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Indeed, you very well might be able to divine the necessary course of action by just removing them." Ashilon interjected.

Brian stood there staring at the cups and eying Ashilon and Icialan. "OR we can combine them." He said as he reached behind his head to deactivate the limiter that was interfering with his psyonic abilities.

12