Forward to the Stars Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will do as 'I' say, is THAT understood?" Richard snarled as he turned stormed off to the master bedroom.

"This WON'T end well." Lee said looking at his father's retreating back.

"I just got my son his life back." Marilyn said as she stepped out of the bathroom. "I am NOT going to lose him to the government, the Church or ANY one else because of his need to flaunt the results of his praying."

"THIS is one of those times when that technology of theirs to make dad a little more liable to listen to reason would be convenient." Thomas said softly.

"Who said we need technology, when you can use telepathy?"Said a voice suddenly causing them to jump.

"COOL! Jedi mind trick time!!" Thomas laughed quietly.

"To HELL with the Jedi! Let those goody two shoes get the attention. WE that would follow the Sith temperament and aren't self-crippled by delusions of superiority will get things done!"Snarled the voice.

"But the Jedi are superior, or what little I know of them anyway." Marilyn said softly.

"Sorry mom but really when it comes down to it the Sith are arguably superior. What keeps them in the shadows is the way that they are trained." Mark said. "If there wasn't so much infighting among the Sith, the Sith would be a unstoppable force."

"Correct, I now have a question for you. When you look at the abilities of BOTH the Jedi and the Sith is there ANY similarities to what exists in reality?" Asked the voice. "Telekinetics! Those that are Telekinetic can simulate the abilities and even surpass most Jedi or Sith practitioners! Granted Yoda, Anakin and a few others are out of the reach of weak Telekinetics BUT as there differential levels of abilities of Jedi and Sith there are also different levels of kinetics."

"I DON'T like where this going BUT I also know that Richard can not be allowed to endanger my children with his need to a show off Mark being able to walk again. Do what needs to be done BUT no more!" Marilyn sighed.

"No more, no less than what needs to be done to keep us ALL safe." Agreed the voice. "Do not worry Thomas, you'll get your chance to join us soon as well, if you wish to do so."

"TOMMY!" Thomas snapped into the empty air.

"I think they hung up on you." Megan laughed. "Now come on, we DO need to get to bed."

==========

Next Friday evening

"HEY!" Megan yelped as Tabitha splashed around in the tub once again sending water flying all over the bathroom or would if the bathroom hadn't been equipped to handle the amounts of water that Tabitha splashed all over the place.

"Aren't you supposed to be taking a bath too?" Tabitha asked as she dug her tail under the water again and launched another load of water skyward.

"Hey! NO YOU DON'T!!" Megan yelped as she jumped on top of the column deflecting most of it back down into the tub.

"I hear that you're getting a bath again sis!" Tommy laughed from the other side of the closed door.

"Cram it T, I'm having enough fun in here without your assista....... no you don't!!" She snarled as Tabitha started to play in the water again since she was distracted. "Come on Tabitha, please? What's the big deal about baths anyway you don't even use soap, just a harsh sponge gets you clean."

"It's fun and I.... and I get more time with you." Tabitha said holding out her hands to Megan for a hug. As Tabitha snuggled in Megan's arms, Megan felt her heart freeze up and become a solid weight in her chest and her eyes fill with tears as she heard Tabitha squeak a soft 'Momma'.