Forward to the Stars Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As your slaves?" Asked the Palaricilon. "We are a proud people, a strong people. We have proven that by surviving the voyage to this planet! We proved that by surviving the attack when we entered this system that our ancient prophecies said would give our people the stars. We have proven that by surviving all this time under the surface of this planet. We will NOT bow under humanity tyranny after all this time!" The Palaricilon snarled.

"As one with us, actually." Brian said he motioned the animorphs to stand down. "There are those and will always be those that believe that the only way to become the masters of the heavens will be to conquer and enslave all those we find. I on the other hand would follow a slightly twisted version of the that point of view. If we were to conquer all we came across, incalculably amounts of art, literature, music and GALACTIC history would be lost. If we can make PEACEFUL contact with other peoples, all that can hopefully be saved and with the mingling of cultures who knows where the limits of science, art, music and who knows what else are." Brian said emphatically.

"And with most of our history lost to history?" The Palaricilon asked.

"Being a PERFECT example of what I am speaking of." Brian said. "Will your people be willing to consider my offer?"

"Even though our people are dying in this place as we speak, we must have time to consider your offer in detail." The Palaricilon said as he turned and moved towards the door.

" I am pleased that you wish time to consider this, though I am not all that thrilled to hear that this place is harmful to you." Brian said bowing as the droids backed far enough back to allow the Palaricilon to pass by. "Here, while I do not know of the state of your agricultural abilities I must at least offer this as a sign of goodwill." He said as a pile of fruits and vegetables started materializing at the back of the room.

"You wish to bribe us?" The Palaricilon accused Brian as it turned back towards him.

"Nope, just trying to be nice. Accept it or not, that's YOUR prerogative." Brian said as he shouldered his pack and safetied his weapons.

"Why do you not disappear like the bio-mass is appearing?" The Palaricilon asked as the others started to get ready for the trek back up to the surface.

"While we could and probably do it safely. The energy fields that the power jell generates is tricky to get a solid lock-on for the way out, while in, is easy to do." Brian said as people started to fall into place.

"That is because we are short of N`LCRIUM. If we had enough to fill the reserves, the fields would not be so deadly." The Palaricilon said sadly.

"There is a asteroidal body that is covered by a gelatinous goo. Would you happen to know if your people lost some of this N`LCRIUM when they arrived here?" Brian asked as he activated a holo-imager showing the solar system, which centered on the asteroid that Anilease and the others were trying to preform the sentient tests.

"It is possible, but if they did the records of it are among those lost to us." The Palaricilon said after several minutes thought.

"Well if they did it would be VERY useful to us all, since the surface of that thing has a very deep covering of that stuff. Well, when ever you guys make up your mind we'll be waiting! Now if you'll excuse us we'll be getting out of your ship." Brian said as he slipped past the Palaricilon and headed up the hallway to the surface.

"You serve a interesting leader." The Palaricilon said softly as the others swiftly followed after him.

"He serves US well, in his own way." Said a animorph as she slipped past and headed up the hall.

============

At the surface

"Now you're SURE that you didn't poison ANY of that stuff that was sent down, right Atherian?" Brian asked and turning to get in the co-ed showers.

"I may not have been for the attempt at peaceful contact with the Palaricilon BUT I do as ordered, Captain." Atherian said understandably huffy. "Also, Laria appears to have.... defied your orders. Your 'present' is on the way."

"What does THAT mean?" Asked an animorph as she also was about to step into the showers. "And why do you want us to hold off on getting into the pods and seeing if our DNA got screwed up by the radiation from the bug ship?"

"More than it already is? Because we might have to go back down that's why and as to Laria's 'present' I'm not to sure what to expect but thankfully whoever she remodeled will at the very least be eighteen." Brian said with a sigh. "

"Well either a hand washing my back again or an explanation will do." Laughed Athena as she started sudsing up.

"You're just wanting to get fucked and leave us empty again." Whined one of the animorphs as she was scrubbing at her tail.

"Well we can take care of that huh guys." Brian said as moved up behind her. "Well Celina, do we rub that soap into your fur some more?" He asked as he reached around her and started squeezing and massaging her breasts.

"OUCH! They're real for crying out loud, you don't have to make sure about that." Celina yelped as she tried to pry Brian's hands off her tits. "And if your going to have your dick between my legs at least put it IN me."

"Oh I'm pretty sure that's about to be achieved." Laughed one of the animorphs as Athena edged towards Brian and Celina.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Celina stammered as Brian moved back from her and spun her around into Athena's waiting hands.

"About to give you desire, our little fuck bunny. Or should we say BEACH BUNNY, since we ARE in the biggest beach on the planet!!" Athena laughed as she picked Celina up by her legs and spreading her knees.

"NO PLEASE!" Celina begged them. "Not in my pussy PLEASE!"

"You act all ready to get fucked, now you're all 'NO Please, not in my pussy!' What, you want your ass stretched?" Asked a deer as she rinsed shampoo out of her fur.

"Well I want to get off but I want my first real sex with my own kind." Celina said softly. "What?" She asked as Athena burst out laughing.

"What, anal sex isn't REAL sex?" Athena laughed nearly dropping Celina.

"Asks the anal-phobe." Snapped Celina. "YOU of all of us have the LEAST room too talk anal about anything except taking a crap."

"Oh calm down people." Brian said as he rubbed the shampoo deeper into the fur around Celina's cunt before he moved his hand down to her little puckered ass. "Considering that Celina said that she wanted her FIRST time with a male rabbit, that means I get sloppy seconds at best and in the meantime I get to lube her ass." He said evilly as he shoved a finger up the bunny's ass.

"Hey wait where are you going? I finally started to get into that." Celina whined when Brian suddenly stopped finger fucking her ass after a minute.

"Someone over here needs a shoulder and YOU need to take a shit." Brian said as he washed his hand in the shower water as he walked over too a male deer that was appeared to be trying to hide in a corner and still take his shower. "Easy bud." He yelped when he surprised the deer by putting his hand on the deer's shoulder and the deer reacted.

"Master I'm sorry, I'm so sorry PLEASE FORGIVE me!!! I have done so little in exchange for the great gift that you've given us and all I can do is take a swing at you after not taking your needs into account with what I've had done to my body." The deer said before bursting into tears.

"Easy big guy, easy!" Brian said gently as he rubbed the deer's back before pulling him into his arms. "Explain yourself before I take a dip into your mind and take the answers I need."

"Which is the Remaker's right, my master. I have toughened my skin, increased my muscle mass, and increased the density of my bones so I could take more punishing hits BUT I never thought about your needs." The deer sobbed.

"Whether you believe me or not I'm not really all that into guys!" Brian said with a shudder.

"Bu, but you fucked Brutus and rather brutally at that." The deer stammered out.

"He is right you know." Celina said as she washed out the shampoo from her fur. "I doubt that there's even a youngster that hasn't heard how you too Brutus to task. Not saying he didn't need to be, he did and in a major way."

"Just for the record my temper got the better of me..... AGAIN!" Brian groaned. "I COMPLETELY understand Tara's want and need to get her herd converted when I gave the order to round up some more deer and rabbits for conversion. Hell, I can even understand Brutus's inferiority complex that he developed when he was converted, not that I condone it BUT I really can understand it! At the beginning of the day your the leader of your herd and at the end of the day you're a beta member, at best. So I really can understand his need to try to prove that he was still something special but when he started attacking and raping the other males, something HAD to be done. What got me pissed off though was that his ego-trip interrupted some stuff that really, really shouldn't have been interrupted. Well, in the end it all got taken care of. My stuff and Brutus's ego getting deflated by HIS ass getting fucked."

"I liked the part where you fucked his dick." Laughed Tiffany.

"Hey, he was the one that went nuts on enlarging his cock. So why not fuck it while fucking his ass and face?" Brian said as remembered the weird feeling of sliding his dick down Brutus' fully erect cock.

"Do, do you think he'll behave?" Asked Celina.

"For a while, yeah but he'll try something at a time where there can be no slip-ups. THAT is why he was put in Janitorial, if he manages something THERE he gets turned into a breeder. If shit happens there, I've promised him he looses his mind and goes back to being dinner." Brian said into a nearly silent room that only the sound of running water kept from becoming deathly quiet.

"I haven't pissed you off have I?" Athena asked timidly after a minute or two had passed.

"Wouldn't matter anyway, on anything that that option gets considered, I told the Legion they get tribunal duty." Brian said with a shrug.

"Oh please, you know as well we do that your desire will be taken into account in their final ruling." The deer said. "Anyway could you get my back?"

"I'm all for 'You wash my back, I wash yours'." Brian said grabbing the shampoo as the deer started to get to his feet. "Um guys?" He said slowly after a minute of sudsing the deer's back. "Anyone else smell that?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah I know, I STINK!" Said a pained voice from the door. "Part of the reason I'm here. Oh and Brian Laria's 'PRESENT' got here a few minutes ago and one of them needs a cool shower and rubbed down with a analgesic cream. Apparently they were trying for authentic which put a girl in a chain-mail shirt and the metal they used causes allergic reactions. Luckily she wasn't in it for long so she's only got a very bad rash."

"SHIT, FUCK, um...... Hey Tamara hows it going??" Brian stammered as he turned around as his whole body turned a deep red as he saw her. "Well at least you're up and around but really are you supposed to be and when it comes down to it, Laria held back more than I thought she would." He said rather pleased, even though he was looking at the eight youngish looking people standing beside her flanked by android guards.

"And just how the hell is THIS holding back??!" Whined a girl with Blue-black hair.

"Oh come on, this isn't all THAT bad Dawn." Said a girl with light brown hair before she burst out laughing. "So we all look like characters from some cartoons and they've given Claudia a rash that's bad enough she's actually talking loud enough to be heard." She said gesturing towards the girl Athena was manhandling towards a shower head.

"And whats with this 'Dawn' crap?" Snarled the girl. "And exactly what kind of stuff DID they make Claudia put on??!"

"I'll settle for knowing the why about ALL of us." Huffed a smaller girl.

"Analysis of the chain-mail shirt show that it is made of Mitarles. A metallic resin that is used in Imperial high efficiency solar power collectors."Atherian said over the speaker system. "In other words the North American continent just dodged one HELL of a bullet. Considering that it was produced by use of a replicator and Mitarles does NOT handle that at all well."

""Well... back to you guys and they way you look." Brian said as he tossed Athena the container of body wash that had dropped from the dispenser. "Ever watch cartoons and notice that four, six and ten year olds are far more mature than many forty, sixty and eighty year olds that you've met over the years? Well 'I' looked at them and yes why there will ALWAYS be a couple that you wouldn't necessarily mind getting to know better IF they were legal,personally I'd have just settled for someone capable of intelligent conversation let me tell you!!! Well Laria has obviously let her hormones and the new hardware control her actions like I told her not to."

"You actually thought that she'd LISTEN to you? Come on!!! She's hit on nearly everyone of us before she got shipped off to contact Rachel's Aunt and cousin, luckily both of them are hard core lesbians." Athena laughed as she scrubbed down Claudia's back. "Easy kid easy, lean into the scrub much more and I'll be taking off skin."

"PLEASE just STOP the ITCHING!!!" Claudia wailed as she scrubbed at her chest and arms.

"Atherian get a hold of Laria's transport and find out WHO insisted on using that stuff for chain-mail." Brian sighed. "And when you do, tell them that they've got a session in front of the Legion Tribunal."

"Can you just tell us what's going on here?" Screamed two of the people that Laria had gone nuts with.

"And how about telling me why 'I' am the girl when she's the one that.... um uh." Stammered a red headed girl.

"The boy? Or are you talking about that I was the one BORN a girl while You were born the boy?" The boy said with a evil grin on his face.

"Let me guess.' Brian laughed. "You two are brother/sister, probably twins and you've been screwing around for years. When Laria figured that out, she switched you two around so you could feel what it's like for the other one, Hmmm?"

"So THAT'S the reason why you've never looked at me Benjamen, you've been making out with Crystal, um Gwen, whatever!!!" Screamed Claudia as the two looked at each other and blushed.

"Really? Your name is Benjamen?" Brian laughed. "Oh GOD Laria, you came up with some winners here." Brian laughed.

"Oh HA-HA! Yeah yeah very funny." Grumbled Crystal. "Thats right laugh it up, your girlfriend made up a Ben and Gwen Tennyson and the boys name really is Ben. She also made up a Hinota Huga from the cartoon Naruto. Toph and Katara from the Last Air bender cartoon. Dawn, May and Misty from the Pokemon crap and then you have us two from the Ben 10 shit.... and you're finding this funny aren't you?"

"Do you know WHY she switched your sexes?" Brian asked with a smile. "Oh and by the way, the ONLY reason I can over look ANY of this is because you ALL are legal age even if you don't look it. Back to why Laria switched your sexes, have you EVER wondered what it feels like from the other person's perspective? Hmmm?"

"You WOULDN'T!!" Came the gasp as Brian burst out laughing as look of comprehension lit up people's faces.

"Laria is a bit of a masochist, a sadist and a whole lot of bi AND she has a very viciously twisted sense of humor when it comes to sex, let me tell you!! You never realize how heavy of a sleeper you are until you wake up strapped to the bed and she's lubing up a strap-on." Brian laughed shaking his head at that humiliating experience. "All people could do was stand there and laugh."

"What about Brianna?" Athena asked as she dabbed Claudia's back dry so she could start rubbing in the cream.

"She was the one that was laughing the hardest! She nearly fell out of her chair." Brian said as he moved beside her to help rub the cream onto Claudia's back.

"But I'M the GUY!!" Benjamen wailed as his sister and all but the girl that was modified too look like Katara started to look at him like a pack of starved wolves eying a scrap of meat.

"I'm curious as to what you did to provoke this kind of reaction from your sister and the others that were brought here with you, oh and by the way the medical scan that was preformed when you were first brought in shows that your are an hour short of your first menstrual cycle." Atherian said earning a whimper and a cascade of piss down Benjamen's legs. "Also Captain, there is Palaricilon activity within the tunnels that lead up the access hatch that was used to enter their ship."

"CRAP! Laria's shit and now this." Brian said with a sigh shaking his head as he headed for the door while he grabbed for a towel. "Considering it can't be good news for us if they're answering this quickly, I need ALL forces in the immediate area here ASAP!! The suits can handle damp bodies in them can't they?"

"They should, although there has been no need to pour a bucket of water in them to find out for certain." Atherian said lightly earning a smile from Brian.

"Hey wait!" Hollered the girl that had been made to look like Misty.

"What's up? I'm needing to book!" Brian said sticking head back in the doorway.

"Out of curiosity, given the chance WOULD you fuck us?" The redhead asked as everyone looked on with interest in the question.

"Well considering you're all legal age and if you'd be willing, I wouldn't be the one to say no." Brian said after a moments thought. "Basically since you're all legal it'd all amount to role-play anyway and with your guy's heights and sizes it'd be easy enough moving you into different positions." He said with a laugh as he ducked the bottle of body wash Celina threw at him and bolted down the hall.

"Tell Tiffan... oh hey, good thing you're in your suit Tiff!!! We're liable to need that cannon of yours!" Brian said as he slipped past into the armory that Tiffany was leaving to get his own suit.

**************

"A small group of Palaricilon have exited their ship and are waiting for you at the edge of the pit, they appear to have brought some of their eggs with them." Atherian said as Brian exited the makeshift base and walked towards the pit.

"Well as long as they don't have any kind of bio-weapons or something like that I don't really see anything wrong with them getting a breath of fresh air since we didn't detect anything harmful in their ships atmosphere. What about buildup around the other places where tunnels and such get close to the surface?" Brian asked as the others caught up with him.

"What little activity that we can detect appears to show them withdrawing into the deepest darkest parts of their domain." Atherian said sounding as confused as that statement got Brian and the others.

"Well I guess, well we can always ask them." Brian said as they got within fifty feet of the Palaricilon party as Brian opened his mouth to say something the Palaricilon that they had spoken to down in the ship suddenly raised its front limb and brought it down hard onto the mass of eggs. Brian and the others stood there stunned at the Palaricilon's actions as the others of the group moved to help with the destruction of the remaining eggs. Brian stood there horrified by the sight of flying yolk and felt the icy heat of rage build up in his chest and behind his eyes as the world narrowed down focusing in on the falling yolk and the Palaricilon standing there looking at him. The narrowed view of his vision continued to narrow down and turn a deep shade of red until all was black.

12