Forward to the Stars Ch. 17

Story Info
The surprise in the middle of the waiting.
10.3k words
4.46
9.4k
3

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it has taken so long to get this chapter completed, that said any and all comments are welcome and wanted, though constructive are more so!! Though if you won't comment at least vote, that way I get SOME response. To fully grasp this first part with all the new characters it'd be best to read at least the last part of Chapter 16. ALL characters that engage openly in sexual acts are at least 18 if not older! So to all that have some problem with this story but have no grounds for vocal complaint, sorry but I'm not allowing you THAT opening!!

For those that don't wish to read chapter 16, Laria acquired several people from a bus that started burning then exploded. Since they obviously were not to have survived the crash and then the explosion Laria proceeded to use the mod pods and alter their appearances in hopes of getting "THANKED" by Brian when they hooked up again for a few hours. The list below is to help you the reader as well me while typing this.

Rebecca=age 19=Dawn from Pokemon
Nicole=age 23=May from Pokemon
Erika=age 22=Misty from Pokemon
Jessica=age 20=Toph from The Last Airbender
Jasmine=age 21=Katara from The Last Airbender
Crystal=age 22=Benjamen from Ben10
Benjamen=age 22=Gwen from Ben10
Claudia=age 24=Hinata from Nartuto

************

"Can we watch Brian blowing his stack again?" Rebecca asked as she paced around in the room that she and the other people that Laria had altered the appearance of had been placed in.

"Why?" Asked Benjamen as he struggled to get comfortable in the female body that he'd been put in. "It's not like it's going change that he turned his suit into shrapnel and really trounced the people that went out with him."

"I'm TRYING to get it through my head that there are actually such things as psychics, okay?" Rebecca snapped a little exasperated at Benjamen's constant whining. "Brian went Jean Gray on those bugs, OKAY? He went phoenix out there! PHOENIX! Can you explain THAT? Everyone's always going God this and God that BUT we saw something that IF there really WAS a GOD he wouldn't have allowed because humans are supposed to be good little disposable pawns in his little game between him and Satan!!!"

"Brian is ADAMANT that there IS a 'God'! He is just unsure if the 'God' that humanity on Earth worships IS 'God'." Icialan said coolly from the doorway. "I personally wish to apologize for what Laria has put you all through."

"Why? You have something to do with all of this?" Jasmine asked from where she lay on a bunk spooning and feeling up Jessica.

"And what do you mean by that crack of God not being God?" Snapped Benjamen.

"No, I had nothing to do with what had happened to any of you but that does not mean that that exonerates me." Icialan said sadly with a shake of her head. "The God that is preached and taught on Earth is supposed to be a spiritual being, correct?" She waited a moment until people nodded their heads. "There are MANY little things that do not add up in the Bible if you look at them with an open mind. With a closed mind, you can believe that being hit by a train won't hurt you. Reality proves otherwise but it is what you can believe. The problem is that in all likelihood you'll kill many before you are stopped when you start trying to PROVE your belief."

"Like what? What doesn't add up in the Bible?" Panted Jessica as Jasmine fingered her.

"Be very glad that you BOTH are not in the Reamaiinsk Empire." Icialan said looking at them with disdain. "Otherwise neither of you would enjoy the repercussions of what you are doing to her Jasmine.."

"It's not like I'm forcing her." Jasmine said pinching Jessica's clit causing the girl to curl up.

"The Empire wasn't exactly known for being tolerant of socially destructive actions, forced OR consensual." Icialan said with a raised eyebrow. "As to the 'peculiarities' that are in your Bible. There are MANY times many just in Genesis. One of Brian's favorites is after Cain had his 'discussion' with his brother he went to some country some way off,right? The way it reads, it was an advanced civilization. NOT a bunch of nomadic people that not to mention shouldn't even have existed if you prescribe to the Bible."

"LITTLE of what you just said really makes any sense Icialan." Ashilon said coming up behind her. "Alright our very young adults." He said addressing Rebecca and the others. "We have finally gotten the line of people that need emergency treatments and those are just hurt sorted out and unfortunately Laria will be here before they are free again."

"Laria is coming HERE??!" Claudia screeched in terror interrupting him. "WHY??! Doesn't everyone hate her?"

"Not necessarily young one." Icialan said pleasantly "It is her penchant for making advances on people that is disliked, her ability to work with people and get things done has garnered some admiration from those assigned to her."

"What happened to the squirrel?" Jessica asked.

" Pain killers can only do so much but Tiffany WILL live, no matter how much she thinks she's dying." Ashilon said with a shake of his head. "When the cannon exploded it fused the seam on her suit and fried all but the emergency life-support so she was the last we were able to ascertain the actual physical condition of. She has been stabilized for her wait in a med pod since even though she's been hurt badly. Her damaged spine and pelvis aren't nearly as life-threatening as the wound in Athena's side or Theratan's head wounds."

"Do you know what happened to Brian after he vaporized those bugs and then disappeared with the ones that survived?" Jessica asked as she pulled her pants back on.

"What Brian did when he became enraged was he weakened the bindings between the atoms in the Palaricilon bodies, basically they fell apart and blow away." Icialan said holding up Jessica's thong and cocking an eye at her. "He DID somehow or other capture their essences, which we have uploaded into the replicators' data-banks, that way when we have time we can construct bodies for them. Brian was just starting the process of 'consuming' the main Palaricilon's essence when he became aware of what they were hoping for when they enraged him."

"Wait a min! You're saying they were HOPING to piss Brian off?" Rebecca gasped jerking from where she had been concentrating on getting different clothes from the replicator since Laria was coming more than the conversation.

"Indeed child. Also you DON'T need to worry," Ashilon said smirking. "Laria will not overly bother you because of the incredibly deep shit she is in because of what she did to you all the last time you had interaction with her."

"Any or none, it doesn't really matter! She just gives us the creeps." Benjamen said wrapping a blanket around his female body.

"ENOUGH already! Alright?" Ashilon roared. "She will NOT bother you, so get over it! We have more than enough trouble already dealing with all that Brian wants done and not having enough time in the allotted amount of time to do it, okay? We have to get into the life-craft on Triton. After that we have to figure out how to stabilize methane power crystals, start converting EVERYTHING to the new power crystals and THEN start the build up because there are THREE major galactic power bases that are going to haul-ass to Sol when they realize that humanity here on Earth just became powerful enough that they can NOT play the games that they have been playing for several thousand years, okay? If you want to be apart of our taking our rightful place in the universe, get dressed and come out here and help otherwise stay in your rooms and stay the fuck out of our way!!!" And with that he stormed out.

"Since we are psychically bonded with Brian we become touchy as well when he becomes upset so please don't take Ashilon's outburst personally, even if he is correct." Icialan said gently. "We do not have much time, the..... what ever their species is called. You all have heard of the conspiracy theory called 'Hollow Earth'?" She asked and waited until people responded. "Well, according to the US government a conspiracy theory is STILL a conspiracy theory even when proven correct, actually it's ESPECIALLY when proven correct. Well guess what, the Earth IS hollow and we can only avoid a confrontation with them for so long."

"Wait a minute!" Hollered Nicole suddenly. "You're saying all those alien abductions that all those nut-jobs are always talking about, you're saying those are REAL??!"

"At the very least, we can at least say one abduction has probably taken place. Whenever that one took place." Icialan said simply with a shrug of her shoulders. "Now even though you have many questions and I WOULD love to answer them for you, I do need to get back and start handling what I can of our workload."

"So we're left out on a limb and no answers?" Asked Crystal.

"Not exactly." Icialan began slowly. "Archimedes, his high and mightiness has been told that after you watch the introductory narration he is to answer questions to the best of his immense capabilities."

"So how is this Archimedes?" Asked Jasmine curiously.

"He is the archivist AI that Brian had created to free up Atherian from having to search the immense data-banks that are ever increasing in size at a steady pace among other things asked of him. Now, I have spent as much time as I can with you. I will have SLIGHTLY more time once Brian returns." Icialan said as she stepped out the door.

"So he IS okay and down with those bugs." Rebecca said relieved rubbing her arms.

"Yes, he is alive young one." Came a elderly voice from the corner of the room. "He is busy dealing with with what he has called a "civil war" within the Palaricilon population."

"You're Archimedes?" Laughed Benjamen. "Couldn't be a little more cliche?" He asked as they all looked at the old man in Greek robes that Plato might have worn slumped a little over on the chair he sat on while holding his staff and clenching the LARGE five inch thick book on his lap.

"I thought this look was appropriate when 'I' designed it." Archimedes said as he rubbed the large bald patch on the top of his head before stroking his long white beard.

"I like it!" Claudia said softly.

"THANK YOU dear one." Archimedes said gently smiling at the shy girl. "If I had not been told to answer all questions, you would have had to enter an archive and answer the entry question correctly."

"Entry question??! Why would someone that needs answers to something, answer questions?" Asked Benjamen as the others groaned at his question.

"What is the question that you're to answer and can we get a sunbeam in here so I can lay in it? Cause if we're to be stuck in here I want to at least enjoy it!" Crystal said as she stood at the replicator trying to get a drink. "And can SOMEONE show us how to actually USE this thing??!"

"That is the disposal unit." Archimedes said with an amused look on his aged face. "The replicator is the one right NEXT to the disposal unit."

"Shut up." Crystal growled as her brother grinned at her mistake.

"Enough, now before people start asking more questions, you ALL are required to watch the introductory narrative as stated before this, the one you should have been shown when Laria abducted you." Archimedes said as what appeared to be a sunbeam light up a section of floor off to the side of the room. "Taking into account that this base has no windows you'll have to settle for this." He said indicating the sunbeam. "You will experience all the sensations and benefits of an actual sunbeam INCLUDING Vitamin D production in your cells."

"SWEET! Now if.... HEY! WHERE'D it GO??!" Crystal snapped glaring at the old man when the artificial sunbeam shut off.

"I SAID you are to watch the introductory narrative." Archimedes said with an amused look on his aged face as the display screen light up.

"Oh fine, can we get some munchies first?" Crystal asked and then burst out laughing at the look Archimedes' face. "What?"

"What is it about you humans always NEEDING 'munchies' when watching informative narratives?" Archimedes asked looking at Crystal and the others.

"NO!" Jasmine snapped as Benjamen started to say something. "If WE have to wait for answers until after we watch your video, so do you." She said with an malicious grin on her face as she leered at Archimedes.

"That is an acceptable agreement." Archimedes said with a shrug. "Now, no more interruptions! Get your snacks and sit down and watch."

"'Kay, 'kay." Laughed Ericka. "Who wants what?" She asked as as people started hollering what they wanted.

"Okay!" Archimedes grumbled as people finally settled down with snacks. "Anyone needing a pottie break now?" He asked snottily

"No, we're good." Rebecca said as people declined the offer. "For now, anyway."

"Very well! Since this is not all that long, in all likelihood you will not need to make a quick run while this plays." And with that Archimedes flickered from sight as the screen light up.

"He isn't very photogenic, is he?" Jessica asked as the recording began and Brian appeared on the screen.

"Greetings and Bienvenue ! To those of you that have little class in their upbringing, 'Hello and long life to you and yours'. To those with NO class, 'YO, how's it rockin'?" The recording laughed. "But now in all seriousness, you sit here observing this in preparation in making your choice whether to join us by entering the ranks of the Legion, the Gaian Knights, or you choose to enter down one of the many paths that have yet to be made at the time of this recording. Or," The recording said with a small smile. "or, you are here to learn of humanities TRUE heritage! Humanity, you might be pleased to learn did NOT get its start by crawling out of some intergalactic pile of crap even though that leaves politicians needing to be explained. Well, around this neck of existence anyway. No, our species got its start on the far side of the Milky Way Galaxy on a planet called Arkiloman. While that solar system was not a harsh place to live, it was not a forgiving place to live. Just as we are here on Earth so to were our ancestors on Arkiloman," Brian shook his head as he tried to smile. "I wish I could tell you that we came good peaceful stock but just as here on Earth we were and still are some seriously bloody-ass bastards!!!" Brain said with a mirthless laugh.

"Enjoying this isn't he?" Rebecca asked sarcastically.

"No, he isn't." Benjamen said softly.

"For how long it would take us here on Earth with the technically we have at our disposal to reach the stars, it took out ancestors on Arkiloman twice as long." Brian's recording droned on. "Make it they finally did after many millennia for the system that our ancestors inhabited was rich in the necessary raw materials that needed to feed a burgeoning space program. For a great many years of expansion it appeared as if our ancestors were alone, an illusion that was shattered when several colonies were attacked. One, a seedling colony was wiped out of existence. Several more were attacked before a adequate defense was mounted against an insect based species that was soon called Palaricilon."

"Something doesn't feel right about that." Rebecca said uneasily a weight pushing at her soul.

"Indeed. Among other reasons that is WHY we are here, we are here to look through any possible Palaricilon records and find out what actually started a war that lasted many, many years." The recording responded.

"What??!" Yelped Rebecca as she freaked at the recordings' response to her comment.

"Prerecorded responses set to trigger words and phrases." The recording quipped earning a scowl from Rebecca. "The resulting war that lasted one hundred and fifty years was devastating to human controlled space and thought to have exterminated the Palaricilon. During and after the war with the Palaricilon, humanity salvaged and harvested technically from Palaricilon colonies and worlds. For three thousand years after the Palaricilon war humanity expanded its borders in relative peace. In time though that peace was broken by greed and the desire for wealth that only piracy can offer. There were several planets that acquired great wealth by offering themselves as safe haven worlds. As one would expect eventually there was great jealousy of these planets' wealth as well as anger against the pirates. The emotions finally reached a head igniting the first of three 'Pirate Wars'. For nearly fifteen hundred years human controlled space was under siege until the planet Karleacon rallied a full two-thirds of human space to its dream of an unified space. Once the ball was rolling it only took some fifty years to put an end to the last Pirate War. Of course as one would expect from a society that is ran by so called 'Nobility', hell broke out on Karleacon between the noble families all vying for the central seat.

"Has humanity EVER been peaceful??" Claudia said from the part of the bed that she claimed.

"When we're six feet under." The recording responded with a chuckle.

"He's play with us isn't he?" Jasmine pouted. "And what's bad about it, is that he isn't even HERE!!"

"Fun all the same though." The recording responded earning a growl from Jasmine and a snort from Rebecca. "Anyway, it was around three hundred ADDITIONAL years of fighting before the Reamaiinsk finally won and more or less brought peace to human space and laying the cornerstone for the Reamaiinsk Empire. Things grew into a relatively stable way of life until Reamaiinsk the Third took a great 'liking' to his Pricral and thus the FIRST Pleasure Beast was created. Amusingly enough its creation also ushered in his eldest son into the big boys' seat since the transformation process created a slime covered slug like creature who's' slime was very toxic to the touch, not to mention whatever else that the archives hint at."

"TO MUCH INFO!!" Jessica laughed.

""Even so," The recording responded. "Reamaiinsk the Fourth had the creature destroyed to prevent anyone else from dying such a horrid death. The description of his fathers' death clears the check list for anaphylactic shock, so in all probability he died peacefully compared to the ones pegged for disposing of the creature. From then on until the reign of Reamaiinsk the three hundredth and fifty seventh there was relative peace in the the Empire. Then in Reamaiinsk the three hundredth and fifty seventh's reign, House Crylonth of planet Tyfrolnth defied Imperial law and created another slug like pleasure beast, the Doca. In this instance what was created was not a poisonous creature but a psyonic one. The threat of the Doca was not discovered by the Imperium until several planets had fallen to its influence, it was a matter of forty years until Artificers on planet Akarlian managed to create weapons that were effective against the psyonic terrors. The Psyker Blades as they came to be known, were also psyonic beings who adapted themselves to their wielder's strengths and weaknesses. These Psyker Blades were the most efficient weapons that the Imperium had against the Doca threat. The double consciousness of the welder and the blade created a quandary that the Doca were unable to overcome. The first two Blades were the most efficient against the Doca as they were also elementally aligned. Ashilon, fire while Icialan was ice. These two who were the leaders as well as the 'parents' of the Psyker Blade 'Species' if you would. Just as the Twin Blades of the Emperor were elemental so too were the next five blades."

"Why only seven and not all of them?" Erika asked after several seconds of opening and closing her mouth.

"The reason that the first seven blades were elemental in nature was the nature of the materials that made up the blades." The recording said as Benjamen yawned deeply. "The materials that were used to create the metals that the first seven Psyker Blades were made from were a nightmare and a half to acquire. THEN they had to wade through hell's cesspool to make the damned metals and then there was the oh so wonderful, wonderful experience of keeping the metals soft enough to craft the swords. No matter the hardships the Artificers were faced with though, they performed their magic like the TRUE artisans that they were. In a matter of weeks after the Twins had been created the third sword was created and awaited the 'soul' of its occupant, the one that we here on Earth call Mjölnir."