FotoFun: Angle of View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
926 Followers

She nodded at me, lips pursed, breathing heavily. "Yes, please." Her sweet voice was little more than a whisper. Her eyes were unreadable.

Mule's fingers pinched her other nipple. She squinted again and sighed.

I filled a tumbler with cold Almaden Chablis, probably the best wine to be found in the Midwest in that benighted era, and handed it to the shivering girl. Why shiver? Probably because Mule had emptied the can and ran his now-free hand past her coverall's side snaps to stroke her thighs. I sat in the ladder-back rocker across from the couch, watching, looking, planning setups.

Mule called the shots. Literally.

We started with Camilla in simple poses, from stiffly uptight to warily relaxed, around the living room, with unobtrusive furniture props. One coverall shoulder strap fell, revealing her luscious left breast, then the other strap, then both, then the waist and side snaps.

Camilla stood naked but for the moccasins and choker. Her dense muff was a neatly trimmed delta, the first razor-edged thatch I had seen. Her figure was a stretched full hourglass with fine firm breasts topped with wide dark areolae and hazelnut nipples; a narrow waist, flat belly, wide hips, bubbly butt; taut thighs, toned calves; nimble sexy feet, once she kicked off the moccasins.

Very nicely put together, yes.

SNAP! Shift. SNAP! Reposition. SNAP! Adjust lights. SNAP! Spread legs. SNAP! Mule moved in, also naked now. SNAP! Camilla swallowed Mule's adequate cock. SNAP! Uh, oh, that 36-shot cart was done. I needed to either change cameras or rewind and reload that Nikon F.

Rewinding and reloading means stopping the action or missing shots, alas. Yes, I had a backup Nikon F body as well as the F2. But unless I used the bulky 750-shot canister, unsuitable for agile handheld work, my shoots were limited. So I also kept two little Olympus Pen-FT half-frame SLR bodies on hand. All the cameras together allowed 360 shots without changing film.

I needed that capacity. I explored many angles of Camilla blowing Mule and Mule tit-fucking and cunt-licking and dick-poking the girl.

Photo amateurs think of wide-angle lenses as best for expansive town- or land- or sky-scapes. Wrong. Wides and ultrawides exaggerate distances and make deep-field close-ups possible with both the near and far in focus. See Camilla's mouth on Mule's member, her tongue near, his pleasure clear on his visage. See Mule's bull-cock plowing Camilla's fertile pasture with every single pubic hair distinct and her diamond-hard nipples and ecstatic face evident. See them 69ing on their sides, their foreshortened intertwined bodies stretching away into the optical distance like receding landscapes.

Use a short telephoto lens as a scalpel to isolate picture elements like lips at pubes or fingers inserted somewhere. Use wide-angles as whisk brooms to sweep-in everything relevant.

"Drop your shorts and get in here, Carson," Mule growled.

Camilla was lying on her back across the couch with her head on one thickly padded arm. Mule lay across the other arm, his head between her thighs. Her mouth was at a good position to take my standing cock. I leaned down for the right image angle. The ultrawide lens saw her dick-slurping lips close-by and Mule slurping far-off beyond her rising breasts.

Mule flipped Camilla onto elbows and knees for the next sequence. He knelt on the couch and smoothly entered her pussy from behind; she groaned. I shot, and moved closer, and slid my cock between her greedy lips, and shot. Her eyes, blacker than night, peered into my questing lens.

Mule held Camilla's hips and pounded into her. She moaned her pleasure on my cock several times before he jerked and unloaded into her, driving her to a louder orgasm. I was rock-hard but she did not expend much effort on me.

"Hey Carson! It's your turn now, if you want," Mule invited.

He pulled his bum-banger from Camilla with an audible 'squish' and stood by her.

"You want to tap this sweet ass?" He patted her flushed cheeks. "Take all you want. All of it, fuck yeah."

Camilla squirmed and opened her mouth as if to object. Mule slapped her ass, a sharp smack. "All of it, got that?" His fingers rubbed her pussy.

"Yes, Lamar," she whispered.

"What was that? I can't hear you?"

"Yes, Lamar, YES!"

Her voice rasped like bells brushed with sandpaper.

Mule and I switched places after I grabbed a camera with a not-so-wide lens. I shot his dick splitting her uper lips and mine, condom-wrapped, docking in her labia. I will admit neglecting the camera-work while I puppy-fucked Camilla. I watched her energetically suck Mule. He and I came nearly simultaneously; our fuck-toy squeaked constantly. I do think she enjoyed it.

Mule slumped into a chair. "You want more, Carson? Take her; she's yours." He waved negligently.

Camilla sat up on the couch. Her smiling lips at both ends were puffy and wet; her sweet breasts showed impending bruises. Her face and body exhibited a loose-limbed well-fucked glow.

"Yes, Carson, I'll be yours for as long as Sarge says." Her smile opened.

I was in my mid-twenties. I did not rejuvenate nearly as fast as I would a decade earlier. Camilla sucked me for some minutes before I was hard again. She reclined on the couch and spread her thighs. "You ready now?"

Indeed I was. I rolled a fresh condom and crawled onto her and into her. I did not kiss her mouth but her excited, abused tits aroused my taste buds. Yum.

Judging from her reactions, I did well. Long legs wrapped around my thighs; her heels pounded my legs as I pistoned into her; she moaned and wheezed a constant "oh fuck oh fuck oh...", and a satisfied scream when I came with her.

Some rest. More beers. More fucks.

And that was only the first session with Mule Mueller and his girls.

.

--- Mule's session (2)

Corn-fed Kansas farm girls? They abound in Aggieville on the far corner of Fort Riley. KSU, Kansas State University, in the town of Manhattan, used to be Kansas State Agricultural College; thus the names Aggies and Aggieville.

A DivArty howitzer was mistakenly fired at KSU dorms at least once to my knowledge. Oops. The 155mm shells fortunately landed in a parking lot. Pow. Got a Chevy and a couple of Hondas. Hooray for insurance.

Corn-bright corn-fed girls, yes. Platinum Scandinavian ice princesses; lanky Bohemian towheads; hearty Saxon blondes; the light-haired granddaughters of immigrant farmers. Dark-haired girls of more southern heritage. A lively mix of nubile lovelies. Mule Mueller harvested these girls like fallow summer wheat.

Mule, in fatigues and a gear-laden web belt, pulled two sorority girls to my door late one warm afternoon for his next session. Bouncy buxom Lavinia's blonde tresses swung freely, as did she. Sly slender Thalia's black Aegean hair curled tightly against her head. The rest of her was also tight.

Both wore only thin KSU tees and short-shorts. No apparent underwear. Nice.

I knew Thalia slightly from a roadside encounter the previous winter. Her VW Golf ate a snowy ditch one cold, nasty afternoon. I roped her to my Chevy van and worked my snow tires to drag her free. She rewarded nme with a big hug, a quick blowjob, quarts of java at an Aggieville café, and enough of her life story. Daddy sold airplanes in boring Wichita. Happy to get away. Going to be a business tycoon. Uh huh.

"Ronny!" Thalia squealed. She launched herself at me.

Mule gazed at me, appraising. "You got something going on with the T-Girl?"

I kissed Thalia's forehead and disentangled myself. "Not a hope."

"Hey, how about me?" The blonde pushed Thalia aside, flaunting her breasts with visible squeezes. "I'm Lavinia," she turned and fluted, jamming those bounteous boobs into my tensioned torso. "And you're the Ronny I've heard about? Cool." She kissed my lips, fast, hard, then leaned back and cackled. "If you're okay with T-Girl then you're okay with me. Let's be okay, okay?"

She heard of me? I hope my reputation was intact. "Okay," I said.

"Yeah, he's the Ronny who saved my ass after the big blizzard."

Thalia bore on my other side, smiling. Alas, I was bookended flat by thinly-clad smoking-hot collegiate beauties. Did I complain? Yeah, sure...

My arms sank; my hands squeezed soft delightful buttocks. The girls passed conspiratorial giggles. This could be fun.

Mule discarded his fatigue shirt. He fetched several of MY beers from MY kitchen and generously passed them around, the asshole, er I mean client. He nodded at me - a signal. I caught the message and grabbed a camera.

"So now that we're all old buddies, how about we get down to it? Let's start with wet t-shirt time." Thumb covering the can's hole, he shook the aluminum cylinder and sprayed both girls with my precious Colt 45. They shrieked, of course, and quickly reeked of malt liquor.

"Oh darn, you're all wet now! You girls had better get out of those soggy tees before you catch your death of cold, y'hear?" Mule leered. He sloshed down a swig from another of MY beer cans.

SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP captured smirking Lavinia skinning her shirt over her head; her big tanned breasts quivered invitingly. She swung the wet tee like a showgirl and slung it across the living room.

"That's much better, oh yeah," Lavinia cooed.

She hugged herself and rubbed her pneumatic mammaries with crossed arms concealing nothing. SNAP! Hands behind neck, the Pointer Sisters aimed south-southwest. SNAP!-wind-SNAP! Another sweet quiver. SNAP!

Thalia snorted. "Ha! No imagination there, blondie!"

SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP filmed Thalia reaching to Mule and slipping the bayonet from his web-belt sheath. She grinned, bunched the thin cotton in her fist, and pulled her soggy tee away from her torso. A slash of the bayonet opened her covering down the front. An upward slash, and the tee became a ragged wet vest. Thalia's baby pillows were somewhat smaller than Lavinia's but just as succulent.

"Better put this away and get your bazooka out, Sarge," Thalia teased Mule, passing the bayonet to him handle-first.

Mule slammed the blade into its scabbard and peeled off his uniform tee and spit-shined black boots. His loaded web-belt, fatigue trousers, and military fatigue boxers hit the carpeted floor. He stepped free; his blue-veined piccolo stood tall.

"I don't suppose I need to tell ya what to do, girls."

Lavinia knelt in front of him with focused interest and a soft bandanna.

"Lemme get this hog wiped down, Sarge." She polished his knob first with the cloth, then with her tongue, and then full insertion. "Tastes pretty clean now. Hey T-Girl, get your skinny lips over here!" Lavinia resumed slurping.

"Just a second; I'm overdressed."

Thalia's short-shorts followed Lavinia's wet tee across the room. Her warm naked Mediterranean beauty glowed like sandalwood incense as she dropped to her knees beside Lavinia. She ostentatiously licked and kissed the blonde's nearest puffy nipple and finger-tweaked the happy other before turning her long tongue to Mule's tubesteak.

SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP! I shot from all angles. Two faces, two mouths, two tongues, one happy honker, all mixed and moving.

Mule pushed their heads away. "Hey, enough of that for now. I don't wanna cum too quick. Let's have some more fun in bed."

Lavinia stood to scoot short-shorts off her bubbly butt. Thalia merely rose, fisted Mule's cock, and led him through the bedroom door. Who controlled whom? Lavinia trotted after them.

I was in front of this little parade, moving backwards by instinct, snapping away at the procession. The motorized F2 and big film canister gazed down from a high tripod to witness action on the bed. I triggered its timer and set the hidden Bolex cine eyes to their stealthy work.

Mule squeezed the girls together in an obscenely inevitable naked group hug. His tongue speared through female lips and down both sultry throats. He lowered his mouth to Lavinia's left breast - and Thalia suckled the other.

Mule and Thalia's fingers rubbed and prodded Lavinia's pussy together, eliciting groans and shakes and a bit of moisture.

Mule shoved the girls down onto the king bed and crawled between Lavinia's thighs. "Time for fuckin' hors d'oeuvres," he grunted, before munching at her furburger with an avid appetite.

Lavinia was mumbling, "oh god oh god oh fuck oh..." She moaned louder when Thalia resumed slurping her breasts. Her moans faded, muffled; Thalia had scooted around and dropped her own breast into Lavinia's gaping mouth. The girls mutually nursed while Mule feasted and prodded and I merrily photographed.

Mule's mouth and fingers played at Lavinia's pussy. Lavinia's fingers slid inside Thalia's wet treasury. My fat hard-on was painfully confined. Damn.

Mule raised his head. "C'mon babes, it's lunchtime."

He pushed Lavinia's butt up and tongue-fucked her velvety vagina. Lavinia moaned. Thalia straddled the blonde's head and lowered her dark curly muff to an extended eager tongue. Thalia groaned. Lavinia reached to fondle Thalia's peppy breasts and pinch her glowing nipples; Mule's hands worked similarly on Lavinia's big Bobsey Twins.

I had to keep both hands on my camera, dammit. Maintaining a professional attitude was difficult. I chanted my Nichiren Shoshu mantra, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, and strove for equanimity, serenity, and objectivity. Right.

Mule rolled away from his feast. "Second course, girls. Serve it up!"

SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP! I shot them rearranging themselves into a triad daisy-chain, Mule eating Thalia eating Lavinia eating Mule. I shot Lavinia cumming with muffled screams and spasming thighs and Thalia's climax yelled onto Lavinia's blonde muff. Mule just kept going - till he moved again.

"Hey T-Girl, down on your back, fuck yeah, just like that," Mule growled.

A brief break as the troika re-formed. I changed film canisters on the F2 and adjusted lights and angles slightly. I picked up a Pen-FT with a short telephoto lens tweaked with a thin extension tube for close-range work and took my position.

SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP! Thalia reclined. Lavinia settled her pussy onto Thalia's face; the blonde gasped at the fresh tongue work. Mule settled his hips between Thalia's raised knees and slid his meaty member into her wide-open cunt. Thalia's desperate hands clutched at Mule's taut thighs. Mule's lips joined with Lavinia's. SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP! All on film...

Mule pistoned into Thalia, faster, harder, ratcheting up to cruising speed, his hips a blur, his hands clutching Lavinia's melons. Lavinia rocked on Thalia's face and swallowed Mule's tongue, groaning and grinding.

Thalia writhed under the two bodies. Mule stiffened and growled and shot obvious living loads into Thalia's bottomless pit. He embraced Lavinia a minute longer and then pulled out of Thalia and slumped to the side. He looked up at me as I circled the hot, sweaty group for more shots.

"You want some of this, Carson? Sure ya do. So it's your fucking turn now. And blondie, it's your turn to get on your back. Your turn to do some pussy cleanup, too. Go on, get into place. Now!" He slapped Lavinia's sweet ass.

"Hey," Lavinia protested, "you don't own me!"

"Possession is nine-tenths, babe." He stroked her pussy. "Who's got ya now?"

Thalia pushed Lavinia down and climbed over to straddle her head.

"Let's do this right, huh? Yeah, while you're cleaning me."

Thalia dropped into a noisy, twitchy 69 atop Lavinia. Tongues lashed; Lavinia slurped mixed juices from Thalia's dripping pussy; Thalia moaned, thighs rocking and flexing, tits everywhere, cumming again, collapsing. She sat up looking tired but happy.

"C'mon Ronny, don't miss out. Here, let me get you ready."

I stood nearby, shooting. Thalia reached out and unsnapped my shorts. I pushed my coverings off; and down she pulled my elated cock to her mouth and nicely licked me, then gave me the full-suction routine while massaging my scrotum. I was fully inflated when she released me. SNAP!-wind-SNAP! I kept shooting.

"Looks like you're about ready for action now, Carson. Get your California cock over here and stick that thing into her," Thalia ordered.

I quick-changed the F2's film canister, donned a condom, snatched a wider-angle camera, and kept snapping the shutter as I knee-walked inside Lavinia's thighs. My cock split her pale pubes; SNAP! The viewfinder showed a faceless 'me' entering her; and her luscious torso, truncated, jammed; and Thalia in the distance, smothering her, pinching her head between firm, strong thighs, leaning forward, tits swaying. SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!

I discarded by professional attitude at this point. I put my camera aside and concentrated on fucking the supine Lavinia and sucking Thalia's hard little nipples floating on wide pink areolae. Not that these events would go unrecorded; the tripodded F2 and the Bolex spies continued to fire.

Lavinia's fingers dug into my hips as I frantically pumped into her. Thalia, one tit or another in my mouth, pinched my nipples in return. I gasped and filled the condom. Damn, that felt like a quart of cum!

(No, I did not spew that much semen. The average human ejaculation is one or two teaspoons at most. That "lovin' spoonful" (10cc) only feels like gallons as it ejects.)

I slid from Lavinia and collapsed to the side; Mule had already vacated that position and sat naked on a chair, watching, smirking, slugging another of my beers, his cock and pubes soggy, matted with scum and Thalia's pussy juice.

I heard the F2's motor drive stop. Time to change the film canister again and tweak the field of view.

"Last call," Thalia sang, and dropped to 69 Lavinia again. They rolled over, Lavinia on top. Her lips busily slurped Thalia's essence while her fingers fiddled and stroked. Thalia's thirsty tongue probed into her lively friend. I held a camera again. SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!.

Ah, those Mu Delta sorority girls! They seemed to have had a lot of practice. I wondered if I could wangle invitations to sorority-house parties?

Mule finished his beer and returned to the bed. His bedraggled cock hung just inches from Lavinia's busy red lips. Mule tapped her shoulder and flapped his cock against her cheek. She looked up with a dazed smile.

"Yeah babe, last call, come and get it," he grunted.

Lavinia propped up on her near elbow and used her hand to direct Mule's soft cock into her mouth and massage his slowly stiffening shaft. Her other hand played at Thalia's pussy, gently stroking, prodding, and pinching. Lavinia sucked and fisted Mule with increasing intensity. I hopped around naked, shooting the details, enjoying the sights and sounds.

Thalia pulled her mouth off Lavinia's pale, reddened pussy and looked at me.

"You want one more time, Ronny? Now's your last shot." She licked her lips.

I switched back to a Pen-FT with an ultrawide lens, dropped a condom packet on the mattress, and knelt behind Thalia's head. One firm hand held my cock in her mouth while her other fingers pleasured her 69 partner's pussy. I kept shooting. SNAP!-wind-SNAP!-wind-SNAP!

I was rock-solid again after not many minutes of this. I emerged from Thalia's mouth, rolled the condom on, set the camera aside, knee-walked a little closer, and slid smoothly into Lavinia's wet, waiting portal. Ahhh...

I moved steadily in-n-out, in-n-out; Thalia licked and fingered Lavinia's clitoris and massaged my testicles.

In-n-out, in-n-out; Thalia's crystalline dark eyes peered up at me through a sultry miasma of sex and sweat.

In-n-out, in-n-out; my decisive fingers clawed into Lavinia's wide hips.

In-n-out, in-n-out; my balls slapped on Lavinia's amazing ass and sometimes Thalia's forehead.

In-n-out, in-n-out; I was fairly spent; this fun could last a while.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
926 Followers