Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers

In due time, you will be mine!

The wolf laid down near his rescuer and fell asleep beside him, breathing in the intoxicating smell of his chosen.

*********************************************

"LEX......LEX..............WHERE ARE YOU?" shouted Calen.

"Dad have you seen Lex?"

"No I haven't son, what's wrong?"

"After I came home from school, I went into my room to let him out and he wasn't there. I asked mom and she said she hadn't let him out or seen him."

"I'm worried dad."

"I know son. Did you make sure you closed the door right to your room before you left?"

"Yes I closed it right and even told mom to see if I did. She also locked all the doors before she left to go see Mildred. There is no possible way he could of gotten out."

"Are you sure you didn't let him out dad?" asked Calen.

Frantic, Calen tried figuring out what to do and where Lex would go. He felt his heart beating faster and the thought of loosing Lex was too much to think about right now.

"Look son I have no reason to go and let him out like that, so don't go blaming me." Calen's dad said sternly. He knew how much the wolf meant to his son and he would never do anything to jeopardize that. Hell, even he was starting to grow fond of the animal!

"Sorry dad, I didn't mean to..."

"I know son, you are close to Lex and if I was in your position I'd be just as worried."

"Can we go look for him dad...please?"

"Sure thing. Let me go get my flashlight and I think your mom bought some ham. Maybe he will smell it and come to us.."

After weeks of searching, Calen came to the realization that Lex was gone for good. He felt so sad and betrayed by the wolf. His parents and Natalie tried cheering him up but he knew he would never get over the fact of not having Lex. Calen opened up his text book and started doing his homework. He felt his heart hurting. He loved his wolf. He loved the closeness of the wolf. He loved the protection the wolf gave him. This was proven when during their last walks together, a big cougar startled them. Hungry and pissed, the big cat was eager to get his next meal and was looking at the teen in delight. Lex stood his ground. NO ONE was going to ever hurt his mate! Even though he was better he wasn't sure if his strength was fully back. The secret outings at night of running wasn't enough he thought to bring him back to his usual self. Still, he was willing to do anything to protect his love.

What seemed like forever, Lex brought down the cougar. He had the large cat by it's throat and was waiting to deliver the last bit of strength he had to kill the cat, when he heard Calen say PLEASE BOY...STOP! These simple words controlled him and could not do anything but to let the cat go.

"Cal, what's up, I haven't heard from you in a week...what gives?" asked Natalie.

"Hey...sorry I haven't called you lately. Lex is still missing and I'm pretty bummed about it."

"Oh I'm sorry Cal. I tried looking over here at my place for tracks or something but didn't find anything, only some foot prints of a person."

"Really! I saw some footprints here myself not long after Lex left. I wonder who's they belong too?"

"That's strange Cal. I have no clue what to tell you. Listen, I need to go run some errands so I will talk to you later ok. But I am sorry you haven't found Lex."

"Thanks Nat...bye."

cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers
12