Found – A Treasure from the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers

The fluttering in her heart made her tremble with emotion. Her hopeful girl's heart basked in his soothing words, and his approval and acceptance washed from her being all her anxiety. She could not help but smile at him, heart swelling and radiating to him her joy at pleasing him.

He turned therewith from his earlier line of questions. She was trembling as he lifted her beautiful flowers, her severallei`ā`ī (leis around her neck), from her so they would not be crushed and draped them carefully over the back of the sofa. Gene turned to her and considered the exquisite beauty of the young girl before him, her perfection and charm... and, and then drew Maili gently into his arms, and kissed her again. He held her lightly and allowed her to feel his strength about her, inviting her to relax and be at ease with him. They talked for a while, and he drew out of her gently, with kind and interested questions, sufficient of her family and situation to assess to his satisfaction. He asked her about her name, what it meant in Hawaiian, and she explained about her mother had named her for the beautiful maili tree, and how the leaves in herlei po`o, how the maili leaves, dark green and glossy, contrasted with the bright colors of the flowers. She smiled at him as she spoke, and he could feel, he thought, her very heart opening to him. He had been wearing a soft t-shirt and swim trunks as she arrived, and now discarded his shirt and drew this girl close to him. Feeling her beautiful body in his arms led him to make decisions for the both of them.

He kissed her again as she lay, bare breasted and comfy in his arms, and then scattered kisses across her pretty face, and down the slope of her throat and up the swell of her one breast, feeling the gathering tension and labored breathing of arousal in her youthful body. She began a throaty whimpering he found very feminine, and after just a few of his kisses to her sensitive breasts, he felt her thrust herself up to him for yet more attention. And he did give her perfect breasts more attention, making her whimper softly in his arms, aroused and submissive, wanting... even begging his attention. He drew her closer, and she came willingly, vulnerable and open, one arm around his neck, and he felt her pressing herself to his chest... wonderful beyond imagining.

He also wanted her... and cautioned himself to move slowly so as not to scare her. He let a time pass where they did not speak, and he let the emotional energy dissipate as he held her securely. As she snuggled to him, he considered her carefully, the young girl in his arms, considered the beautiful curves in her back and legs, her delicate and sensitive responses to his caresses, her evident desire to be his...and, he let himself feel her hope, his not just for the night.

Having arrived at a relatively accurate assessment of the fascinating creature in his arms, the girl who was now his for the night, and, he thought, for longer than just the night, if he wanted her, he sat her up and rose from the sofa. With her one hand in his, he drew her forward and could sense that she held her breath in anticipation.

"Yes," he said quietly, looking carefully at her hand, "yes, with these skillful," he caressed her hand and her long fingers, slowly and with feeling, "with these beautiful and capable hands, I'm sure that you give outstanding massages. I look forward to your ministrations, Maili."

Holding her hand, he led her to the massage table, but stopped halfway, opening the drawer under the table by the door and withdrawing the envelope and laying it atop the table for her. He drew her then aside, as if to step into another world, another presence, another ambiance altogether. "Darling, tonight you are not a not a hotel employee, not a masseuse, not a serving girl in the dining room...." What was he saying really? He hesitated briefly, wondering at the surging emotions in his heart, then continued, "Tonight you are my sweetheart."

She had not the intimate experience with men to recognize what all was transpiring, but she felt things changing. She had worked in the dining room for almost a year, and had been giving massages to older women for just these last several weeks only, but never to men, since, being underage, the hotel would not dare the risk. Yet Maili was somehow aware, perhaps it was the intuition of a young woman, of the shifting nature of their relationship. The significance of his envelop on the table went right over her head. She had thought he might kiss her again, and felt the tingling inside her that welcomed his attention. When he called her his sweetheart, it was for her as had he opened the windows to the morning sunshine after a dark night. The warmth in her heart at this man's acceptance was a thrill she had never known. Maili felt the soothing warmth of his love and regard for her, and wanted to be his.

She had never given a massage to a man before, and the prospect suddenly both frightened and excited her. Housekeeping had earlier delivered and set up the massage table, and she needed only the briefest moment for her preparations while he changed in the bathroom. In the process of preparing for him she was thrilled at him wanting her as a sweetheart, and forgot about her anxieties, her trepidation... her near nudity. His treating her so tenderly, and his kissing her, left her tingly all over and happy, and pleased to be bare breasted for him, feeling pretty for him in just herlei po`o. He was no longer 'the lieutenant in #108' but 'Gene.' Having welcomed him into her heart, she felt herself being drawn into his... feeling his arms all about her, and his holding her and his kisses. Her heart and head were reeling. Gene loved her, she was sure of it, and she repeated his name to herself as she worked and dreamed.Gene. Gene, that name for him in her heart now a very much more exalted title than any naval rank could possible bestow. Her feelings about Gene, who had called her his sweetheart, made for a delightful tingling in her beasts and she felt her nipples tighten to hard little nubs, again, remembering his soft kisses. Amid such distractions, she lit the candle to warm her most special oil briefly over a little burner, and prepared the sheets and headrest and the towels for him. He was a very handsome man. What would it be like, she wondered to herself, to give massage to a man... to be in love with him?

The few brief moments in the bathroom allowed for a rough plan to take shape in his head. He would keep her with him all night, and he was not due out at Barking Sands for the conference until just before lunch the following day. That's all the more plan he could evolve for the present. Wearing the bath towel like a lava lava, he emerged to find her, tall and beautiful and smiling, her hands clasped at her waist, waiting for him. Her openness and sweet smile were to his heart like a breath of spring.

It was tricky, but not too difficult to first sit on the table and then roll over onto his stomach for the first part of her work. Nor was it at all difficult to relax under her care. Face down, head in the little ring holder, he could see and study her ankles and feet as she worked on his shoulders. They were pretty and very feminine, her toenails painted a soft dusky pink, and the candid view of her as she pushed and poked and pounded, kept his thoughts on her... as had been any inclination to wander.

Maili's hands and fingers were stronger than he had thought probable, and she seemed to know just where to push and pull to loosen the tension in his shoulders. Her feminine touch was just delightful. She'd poke and prod, and then work the heel of her hand into a muscle. Down his back, she worked, one muscle after another, and up again, pounding sometimes with her fists, and then working the muscles, he could feel her skill drawing off the tension of the last few days. He could also feel, he began to think, her feelings for him. Maili was very attentive, he noticed, to his every desire, anxious not to pound on him too hard – as if she really could – and, then too, asked several times where he felt the tension in his muscles. Still, apart from her attentive manner, she clearly knew excellent and effective massage techniques. Marvelous, absolutely marvelous!

She told Gene how she could feel the tightness in his neck and back, and that she would work extra hard to help him relax. She found her studies and experience with older women was but a beginning to knowing how to give a man a proper massage. Any sense of inadequacy was, nevertheless, overruled by the thrills Gene awakened in her with his cuddling her, his kisses, and his approval, and thus she willingly bent every possible effort within her capacity to bring him pleasure and sooth his stress. Still, such muscle mass she had not encountered before; large, incredibly hard cords in his neck and arms and legs, sheets of steel across his back and thighs that dissolved under her hands only with considerable work... work, and success, that he clearly enjoyed, judging from his moans and relaxed condition. Without any limit on time, she consciously decided to work on Gene until he was happy and said to stop. She was determined to give him her very best. She knew, too, that the lion's share of her work was more efficient working on him laying face down, and running her hands over his back and shoulders, working in the oil and feeling him relax under her touch, was at first a professional high, and she began to feel that she could handle the men's massage without great trouble. This was actually fun, to work on his body and feel the power and strength in him. At one point she decided to use her elbows too to work out the tension in his shoulders and back, and leaning over him brought her another thrill when her bare breasts swished lightly along his shoulder... and her nipples dragging across his muscles fired a jolt of electricity through her body, causing her to shake and tremble in reaction. Oh, my, she gasped to herself, hoping he had not noticed. That made it all the more fun and encouraging to give him her very best effort.

At last, even so, the time came when she was pleased that she had done everything she could for Gene while face down. It was time to turn over, which presented them both with new challenges. She was immediately very conscious of his looking at her with those piercing blue eyes of his, and yet in the same breath, the warmth for her she saw there thrilled her way deep inside and made her tingle. She didn't notice much else for the moment.

Holding his one arm at her side, Mali was concentrating on the tendons and muscles in his bicep and then forearm, impressed with the strength of his body, when she was suddenly surprised to feel his fingers caressing the side of her breast. She slowed and looked down at him, and found him smiling at her, and she felt her insides dissolve quickly into mush. His hand was gentle and his fingers kind to her, and his touch was to her as precious as life itself. When Gene took her entire breast into his big hand, she experienced a thrill the likes of which she had never imagined, and on its own a plaintive little whimper rose in her throat. His taking possession of her that way made her giddy, and feeling his fingers moving on her... and then his thumb swept over her nipple and she nearly cried out in pleasure. Oh, please, Gene, she whimpered... please... she knew not what to ask, but being close to him was heaven itself. And the urgent tightness between her legs was back, and she had a very intense craving for him to hold her.

When Gene's hand slid slowly down her body, his abandoning her breast felt almost as were he abandoning her, and she whimpered softly her growing neediness, not sure where to turn, until he slipped his hand between her legs and she felt immediately another thrill, and certainly abandoned no longer. She felt his hand claiming her, gently demanding her submission as he lifted her, lifted his hand between her legs, lifted only slightly and with a strength that thrilled her to wonderment, intensifying dramatically the throbbing in her entire being. Her pleasure, simple but very intense pleasure at his holding her so, took her breath away and made her woozy with arousal.

Aware only that she wanted him now closer yet, and that the cotton was now somehow in the way, she pulled the ties loose on each hip, and pleaded with her eyes that he might keep her and love her and allow her to spend all her days pleasing and loving him. Holding her very essence in his strong hand, she surrendered herself to him willingly and forever, inspired of his kind and tender way. She could feel his love, and she reveled in his possession of her. Maili loved with a full heart...and she loved Gene.

After a tender interlude with her on his hand, wiggling and responding to his possession of her and wiggling his fingers and playing with her body, he rolled off the table, stripped away casually the white cotton, and thrust his right arm into the wetness between her legs and lifted her up, her own weight forcing her sensitive and engorged clitoris against the bulge of his bicep as she straddled the crook in his arm. She squealed her surprise and thrill at his handling her so, but grasped at his hair and shoulders too to keep from falling. In a flash he made her gasp again; carrying her, his arm between her legs, her head on his shoulder and her one breast in his mouth, and she was floating in a world of intense pleasure.

He was preparing her first to want him, need him, seek and almost beg for him, then receive him willingly, and give herself to him... this night and for the rest of their lives beyond. Her eyes were alternately wide with amazement and glazed over with passion, and at one point he lifted her headdress from her and set it carefully aside, next to the pillow. His kiss and caress were at first tender and then more intense, building the flames high and higher, and seeking out her intimate places and branding her with his fire.

Nothing the older girls had ever said about men even remotely approached the thrill Gene was lavishing on her now. Another thrill followed the one before it, each more beautiful than the last. Yes, she could give herself to him;Gene loved her! She had no idea that flames could burn so fiercely, nor that a man's loving and cherishing her so fully could first fan those flames to white heat, then call forth from her very being a response to him at once staggering in intensity and sweet is the feelings of belonging and being cherished... and her over the top response to his loving her was a new and wondrous thrill to her... and in that way quench those flames with the most wonderfully satisfying union of their bodies... and then, with a mere touch, rekindle them.

She felt him holding her close in his arms, and that she could just give in to her woozy exhaustion and he would care for her, and she smiled her sweetest smile at him in the semi-darkness of his room. She felt filled with his warmth and cuddled up to him, feeling safe and loved and secure with him, and loved as never before, ever. She had no idea what to either do or say; yet at the same time, felt entirely at ease with him as they lay nude in each others arms.

He asked her quietly if she were all right. Never, she thought to herself, in her entire life had she felt so very right. After a moment, shy and unsure how to answer him, she nodded on his arm. All right? Oh, yes, she was all right... and knew she would be as long as he held her and kept her with him.

He was not altogether certain that she was well with what they had done, and studied her silently as she lay next to him in his arms, and asked again, turning to look at her, whether he had hurt her, and found her soft, adoring smile brightened his world.

Hurt her? He had not hurt her at all, and the joy in her heart left her to wonder at his question. He had been so tender and loving, the brief, sharp pain between her legs was now lost to her memory, the exquisite pleasure of his attention and caresses and the power of his thrusting penetration having washed her entire being free of all else. Looking at him, her Gene, she shook her head softly.

She was still floating, weightless, and unaware of anything in the world save his presence in her life, holding her, making her safe and secure, his drawing from her body such ecstatic responses to his touching, his filling her with warmth, and... his making love to her. She was coherent enough to respond to his questions, barely, and preferred to simply cuddle and be held, savoring the tingles she felt all over, alive and happy and...and, now, feeling very empty.

He could see it in her eyes. They were both still floating down to earth after a rapturous experience together, and smiled at her.

He at least, or so he thought, had his feet on the ground. Wanting to be sensitive to her, Gene continued to try and understand what she was feeling. She was a little timid, but not afraid of him at all, it didn't appear, and, moreover, it shown very clearly that she was as sweetly virginal as he could have imagined she might be, ever. Actually, the closer she could get to him the happier she seemed to be.

Since his heart had already welcomed her into its depths, his thoughts began to push into the future and make a place for her, a sanctuary where she could blossom in safety. He thought about their experience during the night, and considered her as a girl and a woman. She had grown up on the island in a local village, and even going into Līhue was a big event for her. She was young and fragile, having given him all the treasures of her body and even, he felt sure, those of her heart, and trusting him not to tread upon her - upon her feelings, upon her body... upon her heart.

He reviewed quickly, and with both satisfaction and alarm, the little bits of information about her that he had. She was innocent and vulnerable, and evidently without any way to move away from what he had found was a very poor and even dangerous situation. The manager would be back that evening from Hilo, she had told him, and her 'training' would follow. She would become, he felt he could judge the situation with some precision, the manager's plaything for a while... and then provide such services to other men paying for deluxe massages, paying for the use of her pretty body... other men... leering, touching, holding,just fucking her for their pleasure, perhaps hurting her... and then tossing her aside to go on with their lives, reducing her to a commodity to be consumed in their lust.

He had known, even before walking down that line of reasoning... he could not,would not leave her behind. Such had never entered his mind with any other girl, ever.

He had asked her to be his sweetheart. Now he considered her as she lay quietly beside him in the darkness, and that she had given him everything, holding nothing back, asking only that he treat her well and love her. She had not said as much in words, but she had come to him as his sweetheart, trusting him to treat her as his sweetheart. She had responded to him as his sweetheart!

She was dozing peacefully on his shoulder. He could feel the soft rise and fall of her breast against his chest as she breathed. The clock on the nightstand read 0340, and he calculated that they had yet some four hours before he had to get up. She felt right next to him; right and warm and loving... he could feel her love for him in her cuddling close. She felt wonderful in his arms.

At 0545 he awoke again to her whimpering beside him, and he turned to stroke her hair to soothe her. She had to 'go,' she said, and would he come with her? He rose, feeling the need to empty his bladder as well, and led her by the hand... first replacing her flowered headdress, which brought her sweet smile to her face and made her eyes dance for him in the dim light... and sat her down, and then wiped her bottom for her as, submissive and whimpering she snuggled close to him in the morning's cool. He held her under his arm and she watched him, touching him for the very first time, tentatively, looking up at him, the maili leaves of herlei po`o sweeping across his cheek, her small hand reaching only partway about his girth. Smiling at him shyly, she saw she had his approval and turned back to holding him in her hand. Without hesitation, she wiped away the last drop just as he had carefully dried between her legs, and turned again to him with a triumphant smile before blushing and curling up under his arm.

Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers