Found – A Treasure from the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers

Back in bed together, he kissed her again, and stroked her beautiful breasts as she held him.

He surprised her when he rolled onto his back and invited her to mount him, and she at first didn't understand. Once atop him, she whimpered and cried out at the thrill of him inside her again. Happy at his loving her, and bare save for princess lei po`o, she rode him with élan. Her first orgasm was exhilarating; her second, with her breasts in his hands, hit her like a runaway freight train as she felt him gushing into her, and almost in a swoon she collapsed onto his chest.

Thank you, sweetheart, was all she manage, and then they slept on in each others arms.

Awakening to the alarm at 0800, he determined to carry out his plan. He wanted her in his life forever; would she, he asked her calmly, come with him? He would love her and keep her safe always. Still drowsy, she was afraid, she explained to him, to run away because the manager had told her that he knew everyone, and anywhere she sought refuge on the island, he would find her. Gene told her he would take her off Kaua`i and with him over to O`ahu that very evening, away and to a new life and an adventure with him as his sweetheart. Would she, he repeated gently?

What should she do, she wondered? How could she do such a thing? He was offering her love and happiness with him, and away from her anxious past... and, then, too, how could she not?

Maili, in her innocence, had no idea how her smile at him in the light of the morning might let him know her thoughts even before she spoke them, but she radiated happiness, and he noted how she nodded her head gracefully, and with enthusiasm.

With that he rolled her over and kissed her tenderly, slowly, all over, until she whimpered and begged him to love her... again.

And he did.

Stepping out of the shower, he patted her dry with the thick terrycloth towel, pampering her and enjoying her soft smile and bright eyes. She had not ever flown before, and asked him meekly about that. Mostly she was afraid of meeting the manager at the airport in Līhue. A quick call to the hotel office determined that the manager's plane from the Big Island was due in at 8 PM. His own flight to O`ahu was at 7:28. He enjoyed her smiling at him as he eased each of her fears away.

He fired up his laptop and secured a seat for her, right next to him, on his evening flight to Honolulu. When he turned to her, she was beaming, and kissed him.

Over some breakfast from room service they talked and he told her of his plans. He would get a BOQ room at Barking Sands for her, out of reach of her tormentors and safe, and they would be in his apartment in Pearl City that evening.

Rather audaciously, he thought, they went, he in his uniform and she in but her beautiful headdress and his soft t-shirt, to her room for her few possessions, then to the car, and, without a word to anybody, away from the hotel. Confidently the lieutenant led his pretty princess in herlei po`o into the world beyond.

xxx

The aircraft carrier ORISKANY was scheduled alongside ten-ten dock at 0900, for a brief liberty call at Pearl Harbor before continuing on to the west coast. During the transit from Subic the ship had been once again overflown by Soviet Navy Tu 95 Bear reconnaissance bombers flying from Siberia. It was specifically for this anticipated event that the electronics intelligence (ELINT) team from Pearl had flown to the Philippines to make the transit in support of the ships electronics specialists. Their work accomplished, and wideband tapes with intercepted radar signals ready for forwarding with their report, the three members of the ELINT team disembarked. They were home again.

The Hawaiian sun was warm and bright that morning, and it was a grand occasion. There were many interested persons waiting for the ship on the long pier, and there were flowers and banners welcoming the ship back from her tour with the SEVENTH Fleet. To one side a small group waited patiently. The two senior petty officers in the shop's gray pickup would handle the equipment. The ELINT shop's leading chief, who had been holding down the fort in their officer's absence at sea, together with his and several other wives, were waiting as well. The one that morning was younger than many, just nineteen and, though gaining confidence, still a little shy around so much Navy grey. In practice, all the fellows in the shop looked out for her, because they appreciated her, the lieutenant's lady, every time she came to see him in the office or was with him at lunch, or their parties and cook outs on the beach. Mrs. Keller stood now, tall and serene among them, her feminine beauty, sparkling eyes, andlei po`o with bright flowers and glossy green maili leaves brightening the smiles of all around her. Maili waited for her sweetheart patiently, proud of him and his work and achievements, waited with their baby in her arms, waited for his arms around her... aroundthem again.

Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers