Found by a Nomadic Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,392 Followers

***

Simon hadn't anticipated that finding his way back to the village would be so difficult. Days passed as he seemed to go in circles. His stomach ached with hunger. Finally Maddie's horse wouldn't ride anymore. He abandoned it and kept going on foot. His mind turned more and more to Isabel. By day three, he was hallucinating that she had found him again. Isabel would scoop him up and return him to the safety and comfort of her hut.

Simon began to curse himself for ever leaving. Then in the early dawn hours of the fourth day he was spotted by a military unit from his village. They recognized his clothing and took him in. Simon was beside himself with joy as he sat down by the fire with his first proper meal. None of them could believe he'd spent over a week outside of the village alone and lived to tell about it. The commander sat down across the fire from him. He casually made conversation, "It's a miracle you survived. I wouldn't have thought it possible. I would've figured the savages had gotten you by now."

Attacking his second helping of beef and potatoes, Simon looked up at the commander with an unease. He'd omitted any reference to the nomads until now. "One of them did help me a little bit."

"What was that?" the commander leaned in, his battle-worn face illuminated by the fire.

"There was one of the, the savages. She found me. Helped me get back on my feet. Nothing much." Simon tried to not make it seem like a big deal, but he couldn't stop from fidgeting.

"Savages don't 'help' anyone. They're evil, evil monsters. Remember that, boy." The commander shrugged his shoulders and seemed ready to drop the conversation.

Simon looked at the fire, jogging his memory of the one Isabel had built for him when he needed it most. "She wasn't evil," he remarked. "She was nice. Good."

That's when the commander became irate. "Savage lover!" he called Simon as they started to argue. "You're one of them," he accused, glaring at Simon. The commander made it clear that Simon didn't belong back at the village and he was never to return. The military unit made him leave with no horse, no food or water. Simon found himself walking again. This time aimlessly. Simon told himself he deserved this. He was homesick--this time for the home he'd shared with Isabel. He considered retracing his steps. Would she want him back? Why would she, he wondered.

That night he fell asleep beside some brush. Simon was cold and uncomfortable, but exhausted enough that he nodded off quickly. Thinking of Isabel moments before drifting off, "I've got to find Isabel," he repeated aloud to no one and nothing in particular.

***

A hand touched Simon's shoulder the next morning. It turned him on his side. The hand was large and reminded him of Isabel's. "Is...Isabel?" He blinked a few times and then looked up at a big blonde. She was a nomad all right, but not Isabel.

"How do you know Isabel's name?" the big blonde asked him skeptically.

"I, I'm one of you. I'm a savage--err nomad!" he blurted out hastily. "Please take me to Isabel."

"You're not a nomad," she laughed.

"I need to find Isabel. She took me in. Please." Simon pleaded with the large woman.

The big blonde gave him a ration of food and water which disappeared quickly. She lifted him roughly, agreeing to take him to Isabel. The nomads were meeting to discuss their next move, she explained. Simon suspected by the way the big blonde looked at him that she was helping him so she could have first dibs once Isabel didn't claim him.

They walked for a while before Simon could see the smoke from the nomad's meeting place. Another fifteen minutes of walking and he could see see rows of tents in the distance. He sped up, intent on finding Isabel. The big blonde grabbed him by the shoulder, "You're not getting away that easy. We're gonna find Isabel together and if she don't know you..." the large blonde didn't need to finish that sentence.

She and Simon passed dozens of shemales and a few nomad males, attached to their shemale counterparts at the hip like Simon was. Then he saw Maddie, and more importantly, she saw him. Maddie galloped over. "Didn't expect to see you again," she said, grinning.

"You know him? Says he's with Isabel," the nomad holding his shoulder said.

"I'll take him from here," Maddie waved off the big blonde, grabbing Simon's shoulder herself. "You screwed me out of a horse and a fuck," she whispered to him, "but Maddie's gonna forgive you, baby."

"I just want to see Isabel," Simon started to say as Maddie dragged him to a more secluded area.

"There are a few things I want to see and do first," Maddie laughed. "Let's forget about Izzy for a little while and concentrate on us." Her hand slipped down his back. "Oh baby, Maddie's so fucking horny. Get your little booty ready. I won't do you too bad as long as you don't fight. On second thought, do fight." Maddie licked her plump lips. Simon started to hyperventilate.

"Simon?" Isabel's voice called out. Both Maddie and Simon were equally surprised when they turned their heads and saw her standing there.

"Isabel!" Simon cried.

"Rotten fucking luck! How'd you know we were here?" Maddie asked, exasperated.

"Tiffany told me someone was looking for me. I didn't know it was Simon," Isabel seemed jarred by the discovery.

"I swear, I am going to kill that cunt this time." Maddie stomped her feet in the grass.

"No need," Isabel told her friend. She paused, stared at Simon and then finished, "Do what you were going to before I interrupted."

"Isabel! Come on. I never went back to the village. Please! I want to be with you. Why can't we just pretend like--"

"Stop!" she screamed at him, near tears. But then Isabel looked down at his pitiful expression and hers started to soften. She realized it was going to be nearly impossible to stay mad. He was back. That had to count for something. Isabel bent down and caressed his cheek. She told him, "Do what Maddie says." She then pulled Maddie aside. Simon observed as whatever Isabel had said put a damper on Maddie's mood. But she was cheerful again at the end of the conversation. Isabel walked off afterwards, leaving them alone.

Maddie smiled at him and said, "Time to make Maddie a very happy girl. Remember Izzy told you to do whatever she says." Maddie turned his head toward her and looked him in the eye, "You wouldn't want me to report back to Izzy that you were uncooperative. But I'd keep it between us if you wanted to disobey a little," she winked at him.

Simon wanted to tell her off. He wanted to try to make a run for it. None of that was in the cards, though. Isabel told him to listen to her, and he wasn't in the business of disappointing Isabel. Not anymore. "Do whatever you're gonna do," he said despondently.

Maddie pulled his face against the bulge in her skirt. He felt her thick monster crushing his face. Simon sputtered, watching the delight on Maddie's face. "Girls talk, you know," Maddie started to say, "and Izzy told me you suck a mean cock. My cock could use a good suck." She let go of his head. Maddie pushed her skirt down her thick thighs and let her womanhood spring free.

His eyes studied her cock, Simon felt an involuntarily shiver. It was already nearly hard. It was rough and monstrous. Amazingly, it was thicker than Isabel's, but with less length. Her shaft was covered in veins and her tip was a dark pink shade. Simon could smell it. Sweat and cum. He wanted to look away from the monster, but his eyes wouldn't budge. His cock was hard as a rock.

"Open wide for Maddie and keep your teeth away unless you want this a lot worse," she warned him.

Simon took a deep breath. He stretched his mouth open. The large, thick woman interlocked her fingers behind the back of his head. She pushed the massive pink head of her womanhood past his soft lips with a deep moan. His mouth stretched even wider. Maddie kept pushing, sliding her cock deep. Simon's hands feebly pressed against her thighs, attempting to slow her. It didn't work. Her womanhood forced its way into his throat. He blinked off tears and swallowed hard around it. Maddie only stopped when his lips hit the base of her cock. She would have accepted nothing less than him taking every single inch of it.

"That's good, baby," she cooed. "Take all of Maddie's cock. Suck that dick!"

Maddie withdrew her womanhood until only the crown was enveloped by his mouth. Simon sucked, at first gingerly, on her tip. A few seconds ticked by. He was becoming more turned on. Simon started to suck like a vacuum, with the wet walls of his mouth clamping down around her mushroom. He started to get used to it. That's when Maddie drove her womanhood back down his throat with one powerful thrust. His eyes bugged open and he gagged, but she wouldn't release her hold on the back of his head.

"Didn't think I was gonna let you off that easy? With a nice little suck on my tip?" she laughed. "No! Maddie's gonna fuck your pretty face, baby."

Simon's involuntary attempts to expel her cock just made the experience more pleasurable for her. He was helpless as her thick tube barreled in and out of his mouth. Maddie entered a groove, her perfectly timed thrusts fucking his mouth like it would any other hole.

"Take this cock," she muttered. "Take it just like Izzy told you to. Your mouth is mine!"

Maddie needed this badly. Her moans came out almost like screams. They revealed the extent of the pleasure she was receiving. Simon was helpless, his head whipping back and forth on her cock. Pre-cum squirted from her tip in gushes which shot to the back of his throat.

His eyes happened to fall upon some nomads watching them. A small crowd had gathered. Simon's red face blushed even more. Maddie's stance over Simon's body as she face-fucked him showed off her dominance for all of them to see. She fucked his throat for her own pleasure and without mercy. Worst of all, a part of him enjoyed it. Simon wanted it to be Isabel's cock, but he'd have sucked a dozen more if that's what Isabel had told him to do.

"Mmmm, baby. Maddie needs to cum. Swallow Maddie's cum. Good cock suckers swallow." Maddie's womanhood seemed to swell thicker between his lips. He sucked her feverishly, her thrusting beginning to stall with an orgasm nearing. "Izzy wants you to be my good cock sucker."

Maddie's cock buried down Simon's throat with a violent thrust. She threw her head back and roared with pleasure. Jets of hot cum exploded from her tip. Simon's throat constricted with desperate swallows. He devoured her load. Maddie surveyed his obedient sucking with a self-satisfied expression. She pulled her womanhood, still ejaculating, from his lips. Maddie gave her sticky shaft a number of pumps and painted his face with semen.

Simon caught his breath in the grass as Maddie cleaned her dick off on his shirt. She grinned at the impressed crowd. A few of the other nomads were stroking their cocks with the intention of getting their turn.

"He's Isabel's. I got permission," Maddie quickly told the crowd of horny shemales. Simon was busy wiping cum from his face and swallowing down the last of her load, but being called Isabel's still managed to make him smile.

***

With everyone dispersing, Simon got back up on his feet. He became cognizant of his knees stinging from having to kneel on the ground. His face was still sticky. He spotted fresh water and started to wash. Simon stripped off his clothing and stepped into the water. He turned quickly when he felt a hand on his shoulder, worrying one of the other nomads had seen him bathing and been tempted. This time it was Isabel.

"Isabel... hi," he said lamely.

"She got it all over your face," Isabel remarked. "Sit down." She started to wash him. He was content to close his eyes and let her warm, soft hands lather his body. Simon's penis grew. He purred when her hand reached it. Neither of them said anything from the time she began until Isabel asked him, "How come you never went back to your village?"

Simon's eyes opened. He looked up at the beautiful nomad and answered, "I got picked up by some villagers first. Ended up telling them that you helped me. They said I couldn't come back with them. But..." Simon's hand reached out to her as she finished washing him, "I didn't want to by that point."

Isabel's eyes looked into his. She had a bit of a smile as she asked, "Are you sorry for leaving?"

"Very much. I was happy with you. I shouldn't try to mess with happy."

Simon's eyes closed as she kissed him. Her tongue pushed into his mouth with her hands cradling his head. Isabel licked her lips after the kiss broke. Commenting on the remnants of Maddie's cum both could taste, "Doesn't taste as delicious as mine, huh?" she said with a smile.

"No! Definitely not," he laughed.

She kissed him again, her tongue entwining with his. Isabel rubbed and groped him. They reacquainted themselves to the other's body. "Come with me to my tent," she traced around the edge of his ear with her tongue. "Maddie doesn't mind fucking anywhere. The more the merrier with her. I'm a little more private." Isabel rubbed her forehead to his, then picked him up and led him by the hand to her tent. They slipped inside and resumed their passionate kissing.

Simon hadn't clothed himself yet. And it didn't look like he would need to after seeing Isabel discard hers. Both displayed a hunger in their eyes. Simon's followed her wonderful curves. "You're so beautiful," he remarked.

Isabel sat him down on her makeshift bed. She spit in her hand and covered her womanhood with it. Isabel spoke with a haste and a need in her voice, "Are you ready for this?" She ran her hands admiringly over his rear end. Isabel spread and kneaded his butt cheeks with a pleased smile.

Simon stared into her eyes, "Yes, I am."

"Good," Isabel lifted his skinny legs onto her strong shoulders, "I sure as hell am." She was going to fuck him. As with everything since he'd first met Isabel, it made him feel scared and incredibly turned on. She crushed her lips onto his, lining her womanhood up with his asshole at the same time.

"And so you know..." her over-sized mushroom head pressured his tiny opening, "I'm really glad you're back." Her dick slowly pushed past his sphincter. Simon's eyes opened wider. He mumbled something incomprehensible. Isabel's aching tip thoroughly enjoyed the friction from his never before disturbed insides.

Simon felt a loss of control over his body. He laid back and groaned as Isabel deflowered his asshole. He gritted his teeth, his hands latched onto her tits. Isabel was tentative. She didn't want to hurt him and it showed. Her cock slid at a slow pace inside him. She was insistent nonetheless and didn't stop until every thick inch made it inside.

"Grind your hips against me. You're so tight. You need to get used to my cock first," she dictated to him with a grunt.

Simon followed her lead. He whimpered, his butt squeezing and pushing on her cock. Isabel's eyes shut, she hung over his body and took in all this pleasurable experience had to offer. His hole was so small. It felt made for fucking. Isabel knew she was just the one to do it. So she opened her eyes and slowly pulled out until only a few inches were left inside him.

"Hold onto me," were her words when she drove back in.

"Mmmmhhh ohhh..." Simon whimpered. He clutched her big breasts for dear life. He could feel just how powerful her thick tube was as his insides spasmed around it.

Isabel used the right amount of restraint at first. Her thrusts weren't violent or painful. That restraint didn't last long. Her deep need couldn't be ignored. She kicked her thrusts into the next gear. Simon's soft inner walls clung wetly to her pole. Isabel really started to give it to him. The truth was she'd never had an ass so tight. Taking his virginity was shaping up to be everything she thought it would be and more.

"Hold onto me tighter!" she demanded.

Isabel's cock was now snapping in and out of him at a fierce pace. Simon's arms wrapped around her broad back and his legs moved to her waist. He held on tight like she'd demanded. Simon could feel a new sensation. Her womanhood caressed a spot deep inside of him. It made his own cock stand up straight and hard like an iron bar. He wanted more of it. Simon bucked his ass back on her pumping cock after each thrust.

"Oh... oh shit! Isabel. Ooooh fuck! Isabel!" he wailed. She responded by scrunching her long torso down and finding his lips. They kissed hungrily, tongues ablaze. Her thrusts were so powerful that he had to stop himself from biting down on her tongue. Isabel groaned into his mouth. Sweat glistened on her brow.

Isabel's orgasm was drawing near. Waves of pleasure pierced through her body. She looked down at her little companion as her fucking caused him to thrash under her. But he held on tight, just like she'd told him. Her womanhood plunged his opening with a formidable mix of speed and power. An onlooker might have found it graceful. They didn't want any onlookers, though. That's why they returned to her tent. This experience was for them and them alone. Isabel's body crashed into his, her sweaty tits spilling all over his face.

"I'm going to fill your hole with my cream. Fuck! I'm gonna cum sooooo good for you," she groaned.

Isabel breasts blurred as they bounced on her chest. Simon didn't know if it was from the speed she used to fuck him or his own orgasm impeding his vision. They were the last thing he saw as his eyes shut tight after that. Simon's body tensed. His insides closed like a clamp on her cock. A mad rush of semen ran up his shaft and spilled out between their bodies. He cried in pleasure and came the hardest of his life.

Isabel's womanhood pulsed inside him. Her balls felt so full. She knew she didn't have long before the urge to cum would be too much. Isabel drove into him with a new purpose, and with much less grace now. She needed to cum. Needed to rid her overflowing balls of their contents and receive all the pleasure that entailed.

"Cum in me," his voice was soft at first. "Do it. Fill me," he begged her. "Fucking fill my ass with CUM!" Simon finally screamed.

The orgasm Isabel experienced was so powerful that she didn't know if the beads of water flowing down her face were sweat or tears. She used up every ounce of strength her powerful legs could muster on her last thrusts. She buried her stiff rod as far as it would go. Her back arched. Isabel's womanhood lurched inside him and then exploded.

"I'm gonna! Simon..! I'm CUMMING!"

Thick globs of ejaculate spewed from her tip and filled him. Massive blasts of cum shot one after another. Simon rubbed his face into her soft tits as she doused his insides. Her womanhood was so deep. He could feel every throbbing inch of it. Isabel's body went limp. She collapsed on top of her lover, her cock still painting his insides.

Isabel's balls continued to empty. She smiled down at Simon and kissed him when it began to subside. They cuddled each other in after-orgasm bliss. "So this means you're staying?" she giggled.

"Oh yeah," he answered.

"Good." Isabel held her companion, remembering how helpless and alone he'd been when she first found him. She'd been alone, too. But now they had each other. "Oh," Isabel smiled, "I sort of promised Maddie we'd have a threesome tomorrow. I could always get out of it. Might be fun, though."

"I thought you were a little more private than that?" Simon said with a twinkle in his eye.

"I am. It's just Maddie!" Isabel's voice lowered to a husky whisper, "Maddie and I make a good team. She likes to do some naughty, oh so naughty things together. I do too if you're up for them. What do you say?"

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,392 Followers