Found Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers

While in Miggy's room, Calen heard a vehicle outside. Seeing the headlights from the window, he knew who it was.

"Nat I think your doctor lover is here!"

"Shut up he's not my lover!"

"Well not yet anyway!" Calen giggled.

Natalie rolled her eyes at Calen in which he smiled back at her. Natalie has spent the last couple of hours getting ready; big, wavy curls, soft make-up, burgundy off the shoulder dress and matching heels-which she STILL hasn't found!

William Roman pulled up the drive way in his brand new dark blue Mercedes. It was the same color as Luca's SUV, Martin's truck, and Melina's sports car. Calen scoped out the car from Miguel's bedroom window and though it was a "sweet ride". He also scoped out William as he got out of his car holding a bouquet of white roses . Natalie's description didn't match to what he looked like- he was GORGEOUS! William walked down the yard to the front door and knocked.

"Let him in please Cal!"

"Yeah, give me a sec." Calen replied as he gave little Miggy his bottle of formula. Walking towards the door, it hit Calen, this could be the one for Natalie! He knew one day Natalie would meet a new guy and move on and possibly start a new life. He just didn't expect it to be so soon.

Opening the door, Calen marveled at the sight of the doctor. The only thing that he thought in his mind was DAYUM!

"Calen?"

"Dr. Roman I presume?"

Both men shared a soft giggle.

"Please call me William."

"Come in, Natalie has been expecting you."

William nodded and walked in. Calen closed the door and escorted William to the living room. William could smell Calen's scent. It was a sweet smell but one he couldn't distinguish since Calen isn't his chosen. He did however could distinguish Natalie's scent. It was a simple scent of vanilla. It was slight but it played with him. Natalie was his!

"She is almost done getting ready. She is looking for her shoes and Lord knows where they are at!"

"I don't mind waiting." William responded back.

"Please have a seat William. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Oh no thanks Calen, I appreciate the offer!"

"So how was Miggy's check up go?" asked Calen as he took his seat opposite of William.

"It went good. I told Natalie that he is due for his second set of shots in a couple months. His temperature was good as well and everything is cleared up."

"That's good to hear. I was going to take him myself but I had too much to do so I gave Natalie the rest of the day off to take him."

I will forever be grateful to you Calen, William thought.

"Natalie said you both work together at Smith's; how is the new boss coming along?"

"You know Martin?" Calen asked.

William nodded. "Yes, I've known him for 16 years now. He is like family to me. He is a great business man and a great business partner to have." William added. He didn't want to come out and say that Martin was his alpha and they were werewolves. That is Lucas' job.

"I've only talked to him over the phone a couple times and then I was late for our meeting. He wants to meet with me to talk a few properties he is thinking of buying."

"Did you meet the others?" William asked.

"Yes I did. Actually Nat and I met Melania a few days prior at Antony's. Melania and I had a bit of a run-in in there. She introduced herself to me and then introduced her to Nat and a couple friends of ours."

William smiled.

"Then I met her husband, Martin, and Lucas Jarreau at the meeting."

Calen nodded his head as William smiled towards him. Some reason he felt at ease with the stranger. Normally with new people, Calen is reserved until he gets to know them. But he felt real comfortable with William. He brushed it off since Natalie talked about him constantly.

"So when does the foursome start work?" William asked.

"In a few days. But Lucas came by my office after work to get started. He talked to my soon-to-be former boss and she gave him the documents for a house we are flipping. He wanted to get my approval on some things."

"Yeah that's Lucas alright. He is not one to sit and wait. When he wants something he gets it. He as always been a hard worker and I'm sure he will an important asset to the company."

"I am glad to hear of it. So far he is proving himself. He gave me a few suggestions on what we should do to the property and by the looks of it, it will look even better."

A soft curse came from Natalie's room. Both men looked in the direction of where it came from. William's inner wolf became alert.

"You ok Nat?" Calen asked as he was about to stand from his seat.

"I stubbed my toe."

Calen giggled and shook his head.

Soon Natalie entered the living room. The sight of Natalie's beauty took William's breath away. Handing the bouquet to Natalie, William took in her scent.

"Thank you William, they are beautiful!"

"I am glad you liked them." William responded back as he smiled at her.

"Let me go put them in some water real quick."

"Let me do it Natalie. You two should get going." Calen said as Natalie handed the flowers to him.

"Thanks Calen. Call me if anything happens ok?"

"Don't worry, everything will be fine Nat."

"Calen, it was nice meeting you and I hope the 3 of us can go grab a drink together soon." William said as he extended his hand to shake Calen's.

"Likewise William and will take you up on that offer."

The trio walked towards the front door. William carefully put Natalie's coat on her in a gentle nature, as if she had delicate skin. Calen smiled and saw them walk out.

Natalie turned around and hugged and kissed Calen. It felt differently to him. It felt like; the end.

cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers
12