Found Out My Babysitter Is a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burying one finger deep in her ass -- not really pumping it, just leaving it in there -- I bent my face down again. Using thumb and finger, I spread open the lips around her clit to expose the little girlie-cock. I put the side of my tongue on it and went at it, furiously licking and pushing her clit in its place. "Yes! yes!" she screamed for me, and I saw her clutch the side of the sofa with narled fingers. Her body tensed up. Lick lick lick I went . . . and it happened. Her pussy leaked and soiled with another trickle of juices, she was having yet another orgasm for me. I continued licking her clit until I was sure she was done, then I pulled my finger out of her ass and leaned up on my knees in front of her.

I kept licking her sweet juices from my lips while I rose up off the floor. The horny young bitch was reaching down for my body, trying to pull me closer. I felt her grinding her obviously-throbbing clit against empty air, so as I rose up I leaned forward and pressed the hairy skin of my chest against her cunt. She purred like a kitten and her fingers clutched my torso under my armpits, and she began to hump my chestplate with her wet vagina. Down farther below I could sense my prick was fully erect again and wanting to fuck this eighteen year old slut. And Candice's eyes were begging for it.

Now on my feet towering over her quivering body, I leaned over her like I was gonna fuck her cunt again. But the sofa was so soft that I hardly seemed to get any leverage on her -- that's why I never like fucking girls on it. So instead of shoving my aching penis back into her vagina right away, I moved back from the sofa and grabbed her ankles. Candice grinned naughtily as she felt me pulling her body off of the couch. "On your knees baby," I mumbled just loud enough to give her direction.

I watched her slip off the sofa and twist her body so that her knees touched the floor at the same moment, right in front of me, at one end of the sofa near the end table. Jesus fucking Christ look at that teenage butt! So fucking smooth and pale white. Both buttcheeks were round, protruding slightly at me, around shapely not narrow hips. The moment she parted her thighs her glistening shaved cuntlips smiled vertically at me, beeds of cum and sweat saturating their exterior. And her puckered tight asshole was bright red from my brief intrusions a few moments ago.

Descending to my knees right behind her ass, I put both of my hands on her fine young hips and held her body steady while my peckerhead aimed for her pussy. Candice had her arms under her chest, her face and hair falling down into the sofa's cushion while she waited for me to take my position. Briefly she looked at me over her shoulder with the sexiest cum-fuck-me look in a girl's eyes.

Holding her firmly with a strong grip of her pelvis, my swollen head found the entrance to her twat and we both moaned at the feeling. Then without a fucking drop of effort I moved my ass forward and my penis started to slip again inside her cunt. She was so loose and wet, it was like being home again. And I was instantly ramming her HARD. Just like earlier, no little slow set-up. As soon as my cock was in there, I just shoved it forward as far as the slut could take it, until I felt my balls bounce off of her clit. Candice squirmed and squeeled a little, half from feeling my penis in her vagina and half, I bet, from my hands grabbing her ass and hips so tightly.

I think I muttered something meaningless as I started to pound her ass and thighs, making loud thumping noises with each thrust. I stared down at her round buttcheeks rippling as they took the beating from my forceful thrusts. My penis was glowing red, swollen and angry, disappearing under her ass into her sweet cuntlips. Because she was bent over the sofa, her body couldn't move forward much at all, she was sandwiched between it and me, so she took directly the full force of my furious fucking. "Oh yeah! oh yeah!" I began to proudly exclaim when I got a good fucking rhythm going, driving the full length of my erection into her teenage pussy.

The smell of her ass filled my noise. Placing my palms firmly on her round 18 year old buttocks, I pried open her ass tightly, which made the ripples of my oncoming thrusts seem less effective. But the pressure on her ass from my hands and pelvis caused Candice to squirm even more, and I could hear her breaths shortening. "Uh huh uh huh uh huh," the teenager moaned under her breath each time I pounded my erection into her vagina.

What a lovely fuck. I let go of her ass and put one hand on my own hips, arm akimbo, and reached my other hand to her long flowing hair. My fingers wrapped through her hair at the base of her skull, and i tugged. Not hard, but enough. Her head popped upright, her back arched into the sofa, and her ass seemed to rise up to me. She screamed in delight "Fuck me yeah!" at the move, and I felt her ass push backwards to meet my oncoming thrusts.

Her cuntjuices were all over my balls and thighs, and her cunt was so squishy wet and lubed up that I could feel droplets of her juice splattering as I fucked her hard. My penis penetrating her drenched slit was making squishy noises, on top of the slap-slap-slap beat of my pelvis crashing into her butt and thighs.

Suddenly the phone rang. Fuck it! I ignored it, but hated the phone ringing with my daughter only recently asleep upstairs. Candice was definitely ignoring it. I leaned over, still trying to fuck my babysitter was hard as I could, to see the caller ID. Holy shit, I said aloud, it's your mom Candice!

Four, now five rings. Candice looked back at me with puzzled eyes, although she kept pushing her ass at the thick cock fucking her cunt. I figured we didn't want her mom wandering over cuz we weren't answering the phone, so barely slowing down my fucking, I reached over to the end table and grabbed the receiver.

Trying to sound as composed as possible I nestled the phone between my ear and shoulder, putting both hands again on Candice's hips. I pushed her body forward hard against the sofa, so she could barely move at all, and CRAMMED my dick as hard into her cunt as I could. She let out a yelp. Keeing my cock buried deep in her vagina, I started to grind my pelvis against her ass, and she ground against me. Silent fucking.

"Hello?" I breathlessly spat into the phone, trying to sound composed. Her mom, however, was a little emotional. "IS CANDICE THERE?" It wasn't really a question, more like a direction to hand the phone over.

Trying to protect my evening fucktoy, I told her mom that she's right here doing her homework with me. Her mom almost cut me off. "PUT MY DAUGHTER ON."

Imagine the irony. I handed the phone over to the 18 year old, so she could talk to her mother, while I had my throbbing penis buried deep in the young girl's squishy cunt. It was almost sexier now with her mom on the phone while we fucked. Candice, also trying to compose herself, took the phone from me and lifted her torso off of the sofa. Her body rose, still bent over enough to take my cock in her cunt from behind, but high enough so that she had room to lean an elbow on the sofa to hold the phone to her ear.

"Hi mom," said the young vixen quietly. Not to cause her undue grief, I kept my throbbing, aching prick plowed into her vagina, but didn't move around too much.

I could tell the course of the conversation just from her half of it. "Yeah um he's teaching me ... things." (I didn't have to see her face to know she smiled at that.) "Um, just a little longer ... it's um hard stuff." At that one I had to supress a chuckle at my little comedienne.

With my cock in her pussy but her body bent up as it was, I wasn't getting in very deep and trying to remain noiseless was going to prove difficult. Candice sensed the predicament and solved it. She turned on her knees, taking me with her, and moved her arms and torso away from the sofa. Now parallel to the couch, she dropped down so she was on her fours on the floor -- knees and elbows. Dipping her shoudlers, she held the phone up against her ear in one hand, parted her legs, and had her ass way up high. I could start slipping willy in and out of her gushing slot with ease.

Slowly I started rocking her body, holding her hips again in my hands. She undulated with me. I moved forward and slipped my porksword as far into her muff as I could, her body leaning forward a bit as I did, then slowly I drew out of her and she rocked back with me. Forward... backward... nice slow fucking rhythm. Silent too.

"Um -- soon." She was breathless again, concentrating on the aching between her thighs. Whatever her mom was saying, Candice was trying to listen but just really didn't care. "Um -- yeah like -- five minutes ok? Soon mom." Another pause. "Yeah I promise I'm just ... getting stuff to come home now."

Damn if she couldn't hang up sooner. She reached back to hand me the phone, and I slammed it down on the base. As she pushed her ass up into the air I was swallownig a deep breath for more forceful sex. "Cmon fuck me hard!" she panted needlessly. Her head was down facing the floor, she wasn't looking back or anything. All she could feel was my hands on her hips and my cock in her cunt.

My penis was enormously aroused, thick and pulsing and just filled with concrete. I was gonna fuck this young cunt until I fucking died of pleasure.

Instantly I shoved everythign forward that I had, slamming so hard into her body unexpectedly that she rocked forward and yelped. I loved it. I grabbed her with my fingers around her hips, pulling her backwards into me, and slammed hard again. "YES!" she screamed. God what a fuckslut. A third time I really concentrated and banged my pelvis into her recklessly, drawing another shriek of "YES!" along with a distinct slapping noise of my skin into hers.

"YES! YES! YES! YES" Her cries nearing the top of her lungs erupted every time I pounded my cock into her vagina.

I should have cared that Candice's screams were loud enough to wake my kids, but when you have a naked eighteen year old on her knees bending over to take your cock in her pussy, you don't worry about details like that. I focused on the shape of her round buttocks now slightly glowing red from me slamming into her. I could feel her wet loose pussylips sucking my cock each time I thrust forward and pulled back. Holding her body and making her wince and scream with pleasure made me fuck her all the harder.

At some point she adjusted herself, spreading her legs a little farther apart, and moving her elbows apart too so that she was squarely resting on all fours. I thought about that stupid car commercial -- "wider is better" -- she now had a wider base and could better take my humping. Her ass moved down a bit from it, so I had to shift my legs wide apart too. But yeah, she now could push her ass back at me better, and I stuffed her cunt as deep as I could with each thrust forward.

Five minutes to get home, huh. We blew way past that. Candice ate her shrieks now and only muffled an incoherent stream of "uhh oooh uhhh ohhh oooh" moans from the nonstop pounding she was taking. What a trooper, too, having an adult male fuck her cunt from behind like this. I was going crazy with lust, trying to pound her into submission by screwing that tight teenage vagina until she begged me to stop. She never once looked back but just gripped the floor with her elbows and knees and left me total freedom to ram my rod into her body.

I seriously felt every pore in my body sweating. The perspiration was streaming down from my armpits, down my sides, and my abdomen and ass both prickled with wetness. My balls and abdomen and thighs, however, were equally drenched with a much sweeter ambrosia. The girl's cumjuices were all over me like a thick layer of lotion.

And I swear, she was so wet and fucked, it was like I could hardly feel her cunt any more. I fucked her faster and faster and deeper and harder, and it only seemed to make her wetter. "Rub your clit," I moaned at her, wondering if she was loosing sensation. I saw her shoulder dip and felt her reach under herself, and a fingertip touched my balls as I rammed forward into her. Candice squeeled loudly. "UH HUH!" came a shrill cry from deep in her lungs.

The girl had a huge orgasm around my penis. She'd hardly started touching her clit for more than two seconds before her entire body shook and shuddered and her cunt squeezed my cock even tighter. I intensified the cum by grabbing her hips and plowing deep into her pussy, leaving it in there, not humping just filling, so her pussy could erupt around my dick. It worked and she was so surprised that I left it in there, her orgasm was as vocal as it was physical. "Oooooohhh gawwwwwd!" came the single drawn-out shriek during the longest orgasm in recorded history. The youngster's pussy spasmed and quivered and gushed around my intruding pole for what seemed like 60 seconds, I have no idea.

As soon as I felt her sensations subdue, I began humping her again. Ramming her hard with the entire length of my shaft -- pulling out to the tip then thrusting back in balls-deep -- I screwed her cunt while Candice kept rubbing her clitty. She couldn't hold herself steady with only one elbow on the floor, but the feeling from her masteurbation plus my fucking was too good to stop. I now rocked her bent-forward body furiously with animal thrusts, while her fingers rubbed circles around her clit. Candice had what I thought were a couple more orgasms -- tiny mini-cums, like tremblors after an earthquake, her cunt now so highly climaxed that her orgasms were blasting one after another.

I glanced at the clock. She was now about 10 minutes past her promised 5 minutes to get home. Shit, I'd been fucking her from behind about 20 minutes, or more.

Candice was crying, almost. Wailing softly with her cunt being savagely ripped apart by a thick adult erection. She stopped rubbing her clit and had all fours on the floor again; I could see both of her hands were spread open like crow's feet, giving her more traction to grip the rug and endure my fucking.

Then, I don't know what caused me to do it, I saw her tight little anus and immediately pulled out of her vagina. My throbbing cock was so wet in liquids that I didn't give it a second thought. I raised my pelvis, held her ass tight by spreading her asscheeks, and pushed the fat round mushroom of my cock to her butthole. Candice didn't hardly react before I started to poke her up the ass.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUU...!" She shrieked so loudly and with such fervor that she didn't even finish the thought.

Big fucking mistake this was. That young ass was so tight and hot that the grip on my cock was death-like. From out of nowhere I felt my balls tighten and my muscles strain, and an orgasm was imminent.

I erupted with a scream of delight just as the first gush of cum shot through my tube. The head of my wet cock burrowing into her anus felt like it was being ripped open, and I sensed myself shooting the male goo hard into her butt. Instinctively I ground my thighs into her ass, going as deep as I could with hardly any fucking, and just flooded her butthole with cum.

My orgasm was almost painful. Her buttocks were so tight around me and my balls were so aroused. My prior orgasm on her stomach was nothing, absolutely nothing. This cum up her ass was just a gift from God. I was fucking blessed.

I pumped my seed meaninglessly in her pooper, wave after wave, holding her body steady while I cummed.

Then it was over. I was so drained I pulled out, my cock popping out of that ass, and I flopped backwards on the floor until my ass hit the carpet with a thud. I found myself staring at Candice's spread-open cunt and ass, her round soft buttcheeks now glowing red, her pussy drippign with juices, and her asshole a bright ruby red.

Both of us coughed at the same time, and both of us took a moment to gain our breaths. Candice fell over on her side on the floor, knees clamped together, her face looking at me emotionlessly. I leaned back and opened my thighs so my sweaty, smelly balls and ass could get some air. I was dripping from bellybutton to knees, with cumjuice and sweat smeared all over me. My cock glowed bright red too, glistening in the soft light of the lamps around the room. Candice's eyes were fixed on the cock that just fucked the stuffing out of her and loaded her butt with creamy cum.

"Oh baby," I finally groaned, "jesus--" I was going to complement what a great fuck she was, but stopped myself and reflected how my orgasm seemed to come too fast out of nowhere. Granted, it was after over 20 minutes of stuffing her from behind, but still, I had to act manly and macho. "Really sorry about that, hon," said this prevaricator with a frown, "I'm sorry I cummed so fast but your ass is so fuckin' hot."

Candice giggled at me like I was a clown. "Mr. M----- that was awesome," she purred to the delight of my ears. "Oh my god that SOOO great."

About the same moment in time I leaned forward to crawl towards her, and she rose up on her knees. Two seconds later our mouths met in midair, and our tongues slithered next to one another for a dirty sexual kiss. I felt her dainty hands wrap around my hips, and I took the opportunity to raise both hands up to her chest and cup her ample breasts. Candice moaned in my mouth; I sealed my lips on hers and pushed my tongue deep into her throat, licking every crevace of her mouth. She rose up on her knees to kneel in front of me, our bodies pressing together. Not having room to play with her titties I slid both my hands around to her sweaty back, then down to her equally messy ass. Fuck what a hot round ass. My fingers cupped the fleshy buttocks then groped at their ripe firmness. Meanwhile my still-throbbing cock pressed against her flat tummy.

Candice let my tongue ravage inside her mouth, then her lips puckered and she began sucking my tongue deep. I moaned in satisfaction, and she moaned back. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled me into her mouth, and she took her turn to shove her tongue into my throat. The teenager's long wet tongue poked around inside my mouth where my tongue chased it and licked it, sliding around it. Man, between groping her fine round ass and giving her a lusty French kiss, my cock was already burning heat.

Without breaking the kiss she laughed and said something like, "I really have to get home." We both giggled at her attempts to talk English with not one but two tongues in her mouth. Then I moaned, she moaned, and we kept driving our tongues into each other's mouths.

I slipped one stiff finger down her buttcrack -- it was one messy place to be -- and stretched it for her butt, wanting to rub some of the cum that might be there. But she squeeled and pushed her ass away from me, then a second later broke off the kiss. She was smiling at me with her eyes -- a deep, sexual stare mixing confidence with satisfaction. "God I'm really late," she groaned, clearly disappointed, "but I wish I could stay."

I nodded. "Definitely -- Candice, give me a few hours next time, you'll never be able to walk again." I hoped my assumption that there would be a "next time" wouldn't go over badly.

It didn't. Her smile turned to a grin as she stood up, buck naked, her body just as messy with liquids as was mine. "I can't wait, Mr. M-----," she cooed while reaching for her sweatpants.

As I watched her step into her pants -- hiding that divine teenage cunt and ass for the time being -- I giggled at her formality. "Now that we're fucking each other," I bemused, again inferring this would be an ongoing endeavor, "you can call me Jack, Candice."

The big-titted topless teen winked at me. "Ok JACK," she said with myrth, "and you can call me ... well ... you can just call me any time."