Found Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Things progress a little further for Sally and Chris.
1.3k words
4.5
53.4k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, here's a second part to this story. More to come. Advance warning - this is a bit of a teaser for pt 3! Also, while things might get a little darker in time, this is all going to stay loving and consensual! Theta xx

*****

2. Building pressure

I was not much use at work the next day. Of course I wore my girly underwear, just basic cotton knickers. Yellow, in honour of the night before. Every few minutes I found myself drifting in a glorious reverie, reliving that perfect evening. This was not productive, but it definitely was exciting.

Sally made matters worse with a stream of provocative texts.

On the train in: "Hey hottie, do I have plans for you tonight!"

Mid-morning: "don't work too hard, you will need your energy :)"

Just after lunch "got everything. All set."

My imagination was in overdrive wondering where this was going. Finally she sent.

"Back at 6:30. Can you cook pls? Why don't you change into your own outfit as soon as you get home?"

I left the office as early as I dared, racing home to change. Quick shower, my painted toenails peeping up at me. Dry, and into flesh-tone tights, my linen skirt, camisole and top. Same pendant as yesterday. pendant and shoes as the evening before. If we were going to be making a habit of this I'd need to do a bit more shopping!

I put my hair up into a ponytail, wondered again about raiding Sally's makeup and again decided against. It was getting towards half-six; I'd better get some food on.

I was preparing salad when she got in, with some cod fillets all ready to go into the pan. I'd put on the apron again of course. I can't imagine what I must have looked like as she walked through the kitchen door; was I the image of devoted housewife, or a sad bloke in a skirt? A bit of both perhaps, with the difference being in the eye of the beholder. We kissed hello, I pulled her close against me, already excited in anticipation of what might be to come.

"Looking good again." she told me. "Definitely a bit yummy mummy in that outfit. I'd hit on you for sure if I saw you in Waitrose".

"Er... do you actually hit on women in Waitrose?" I asked, not sure what I wanted the answer to be.

"Only the hot ones. And not when I've a babe like you to come home to anyways."

She headed upstairs to change, and I put the fish on.

An hour later, dinner eaten and cleared up, and a nice glass of wine in hand we sat down together.

"You drove me crazy with those texts today you know. I'm desperate to know what you meant by them."

"Well what would you like them to mean?

Hey wait what time is it? We need to get going. Are you coming out as you are or do you want to change?"

I nearly said we could go as I was - then I remembered I wasn't exactly in jeans and a t-shirt! Where were we going? What for?

"Quick, they'll be closing!" There was that evil smirk again! I raced upstairs, dropped my skirt over the back of a chair and threw on jeans and a sweatshirt over my camisole. Hoped that would do.

Sally hustled me out into the car and drove us to the nearby shopping centre. Ohmygod I was still wearing tights and a padded out bra. This was going to be public. Desperately hoping nothing too obvious was showing I followed her through the mall. She led me into a beauty and tanning salon.

"Here we go sweetie. Remember last year you wanted your ears pierced and I talked you out of it? Well lets go for it."

"Hiya, she said to the girl on the counter. My hubby here wants his ears done, can you fit us in before you close?"

"Of course," the assistant said. "Both ears? Come through, we'll only take a minute."

So I filled out the forms and 15 minutes later I had pierced ears! I had a simple gold sleeper hoop in each to keep the holes open while they healed. It's true that I had idly talked about having them done months ago... well now here I was. We had paid and were about to leave when I saw that evil smile reappear. Oh no, now what.

"Oh, could I book in for a leg and bikini line wax please, for the weekend?", Sally asked.

"Of course. For yourself? What sort of time?"

"No, for him, of course. Bright and early Saturday please."

"Ah, no problem... 9 o'clock?"

We headed home, with an appointment card recording my upcoming torment. I was pleased inside of course, hairy legs under sheer stockings were never going to be a good look. But I was also terrified, and struggling to figure out what I would tell my workmates about my suddenly pierced ears! As little as possible, I decided.

By the time we got home it was nearly ten. My ears were a bit sore, and I was ready for bed. I was also feeling a bit grumpy.

"That was awful. I'm sure she could see that I was wearing a bra, the strap must have shown, not to mention the padding." To my shock my wife burst into peals of laughter.

"Of course she knew! You just had your ears pierced, and very prettily too. You're booked in for a leg and bikini wax. I even said how pretty I thought you would look with your ears done while we were in the salon. You have a pink scrunchie in your hair. Your tights were easy to see when you were sitting up on that stool, and your boobs were straining against your top. Oh, and most blokes probably don't go quite so red in the face, or look so excited at the idea of a piercing and a wax."

I must have looked horrified.

"Relax, that was the most t-friendly salon I could find. They've even got a statement about it on their website."

I felt a bit better, which made what came next all the more of a surprise.

"Now, I'm not happy about you questioning me. You should be grateful for the tolerance and understanding I'm showing. I think you should get upstairs, strip to your underthings and wait for me."

I was too abashed and angry to argue. I went upstairs and did as Sally had asked. Or perhaps as she had ordered? I hung up the skirt I had left out, saw again my ponytail band that I had completely forgotten about in my haste to get out of the house. I stripped off jeans, sweatshirt and tights and sat on the end of the bed. While I waited upstairs I had a good think. Everything that was happening to me was like a fantasy, beyond anything I would have dreamed. But was I out of control? Sally was definitely setting the agenda and the pace. Was this meeting some need or fantasy of hers, as well as of mine?

I could not imagine stopping, going back to secrecy, perhaps becoming somebody who dressed only on sufferance, allowed to dress only when my wife was out. This had always struck me as a terrible denial. So wherever this was going, I had to be along for the ride.

10 minutes later I was frustrated, a bit bored and getting cold! I was about to give up and go to bed when Sally came in. She was a vision in lingerie - but no sweet bridal look this time. A basque in black and purple, black holdups and calf high boots, her hair severely drawn back into a bun. She was holding a black satin drawstring bag.

"Ok baby," she said. "We've had a lot of fun with your fantasy. Let's try one of mine."