Found Sister Online Pics

Story Info
Prim, proper sister exposes a sexy side,
1.4k words
3.38
89.6k
20
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister is nice slim but very prim and proper 48yo and apart from the odd playfight when she got on heat as a girl, never ever touched her.

Adding firefox browser to pc at her house one Sunday and "just happened" to find a cookie (website details) for a big free amateur nude picture submission site. I was amazed. There is never anything much on the PC. Never spent too long looking as it's in the front room, all the files are behind a password and even the temp files and browser is cleared on close. So no point searching for jpg's etc.

When I got back I checked the logon name from the cookie. As you guessed, straight to three headless camera phone pics of her in her baby doll nightie, knickers and bra. I could tell from her knee birthmark but the city and other details were nonsense. Being rather attractive in her red Warner's underwear (pressie from Mum!), in the week they had been posted, in reply to her request for comments, she had received dozens under each pic. But the pic with the best shot of her hips was getting most attention.

This was the first time I had the chance to have a good look at her in her underwear. Even as a lad I always had to feign disinterest when I accidentally saw her flitting around in her pants.

I couldn't believe it, bad girl. Goodness knows what led her to posting, maybe just wanted to see if she was still attractive. However things had become more interesting. The comments got more and more lewd and the more tasteful ones she had even replied to.

The general thrust of the comments was the usual desperate "you're lovely ", "nice figure" etc Plus requests for her remove her lingerie. To which she would somewhat modestly try to extract as much detail and appreciation as possible, denying she was as nice as younger girls. After a couple of days she would then post another pic with slightly more showing.

I would look for ages at her slim but obviously childbearing hips and barely visible trimmed vagina, big dark nipples and weighty but firm shaped breasts pressing out the lace net of the bra. I thought no more of it but as the comments grew I came up with an idea. Signing up for the site I could post comments.

For the whole of June I joined in with others encouraging her. She said her bf knew nothing and her friend had suggested it for them both as a dare to see if they were still attractive and got any comments. I managed to get her to take her knickers off first, then one wine fueled Saturday night home alone, play with herself (could see her furniture and face clearly in the mirror) and email the pic direct. You cannot delete pics, so gradually it became more explicit.

By July the site had (has!) 40 pics in all manner of underwear and two open leg shots, though despite suggestions, no sex pics. Despite being obviously on heat, seemed to have no interest in having sex with girls or guys that asked.

I waited for Fri the 17th when everyone was away and sent an email to her full mail address from my home mail address. It had attached the pictures and how nice they were and it would be good if I came round for the night (all night) to talk about them.

I put ...

PS Perhaps the red would be nice.

An hour later she just texted. "9pm"

I arrived late on purpose at 9.15pm.

She answered the door as sweet as you like in her boring old grey house leggings and ruby shirt but as soon as the door shut she went mad. Tore me off a strip and said she didn't like my jokes, it was only a bit of fun, why was I looking at that site anyway, she knew I was teasing, I'm her younger brother, it's not normal for a brother to look at his sister undressed - still less mail her about it, it looked worse for a guy to suggest incest even jokingly, if her bf found out, if mother knew etc etc. I let her go on for ten minutes until she calmed down. Then she opened the wine and gesturing at the TV asked what I wanted.

I looked at her straight in the eye and said "You in your red underwear".

Exasperated she stormed upstairs to her room and slammed the door. I just laughed. It had been like the old days winding her up. Just liked watching her squirm and then let her know it would go no further but was fascinating and see the lads at the pub for a late one.

I could hear her on the phone to her friend, no way she would have discussed this even though they both had pics on the site. Maybe it was just to calm down. You never know with close women.

Twenty minutes later she reemerged with a calm determined look on her face, I smiled. She poked her tongue out and sat down to finish the bottle. I was actually about to leave when, out of the blue she stood up.

Lifting off the top she dragged up over her face that red babydoll nightie. It left her breasts bare as she had no bra this time. She struggled to pull it down over her head. Stopped. Looked at me brazenly then pulled down her leggings to show the same red panties in her first pic.

I was visibly shaken.

She said "Ok like having a joke at my expense?"

"Well maybe now you can do all the things it says on the web"

I swallowed.

"Not so funny when its me making the jokes, is it? " "All very well when it's you, making me feel awkward"

"You want to take pictures" she threw me her phone "And have me pull my knickers down" (she did so but they were all askew) "And fuck your own sister." "And post the pictures for the world to see" "Then let's do it"

"Come on she said" grabbing my hand and exaggeratedly putting it between her legs.

That was too much, I couldn't take my eyes off the thin nylon stretched over her pussy. All I could think was - there is more soft brown hair than the last pic and it looked red from something.

I put my head between her legs and held her bum until the struggling turned into grinding.

I couldn't help it, never thought it might actually happen. Had fucked my younger sister after her marriage breakup but she was was always keen but the older one is shy goody two shoes and had played a bit but never even got in bed before.

It wasn't that straight forward. Switching the light on to take pics nearly killed it but she didn't want condoms (she said unlikely to get pregnant at her age) and I just had to get one of it dripping out, did feel a bit unusual but got kinkier as the night went on.

The real concern was waking up. I knew if I didn't fuck her during the day I never would again. She woke up and got out in a huff and went in the bathroom. I followed her after a few minutes. She wasn't keen so I said she needed to avoid her bf finding out and I used the shower head on and up her pussy. As soon as she got hot I spent ten minutes down on her in the shower worked wonders and soon had some more pics having sex in the bathroom.

She said over breakfast she thought I wouldn't go through would it so she called my bluff. I said she had lost out on that one. But to my surprise she said she had thought of that and she was already in trouble so worst case was not much worse. She might as well give me a reason to keep quiet as well. And fucking her would certainly do that. Mutually assured destruction.

She smiled and said "in for a penny, in for a pound" and she logged in and asked me to post the pics on her web page. I assume her friend must know now but also can't say anything.

I thought when she cooled off, she would later delete the account.

Instead she commented in depth on each one and even said it was her brother screwing her and added the ones I sent her from my camera phone of cum dripping out.

Never understand women's logic.

But Fun