Found: The Story of Tatum and AJ Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy stranger lures Tatum into a dirty, romantic affair.
2.4k words
4.11
12.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something calming about camping. The rustic surroundings, the animals, the smell of old, molded leaves... it's almost soothing. We arrived at the grounds, some place called Lost Creek, around noon. The first thing I noticed was the enormous oak tree we would be settled next to. "Aaron, isn't this a bit dangerous? If a storm comes through here, and..."

"You worry too much, Tatum." My husband laughed at me, and kissed me on the forehead. That always seemed to relax me. "We'll be just fine. There might even be some decent poker-playing guys around here to keep me busy while you hide inside." Okay, he was having way too much fun at my expense.

I have a terrible fear of bugs, rodents, reptiles, and large animals. Oh, and large bodies of water. Naturally, camping didn't sound like my forte. "I am not going to hide inside, you ass." I hissed, playfully shoving a boxed tent at him. "Help me put this together, so we can-" I was cut off as we both looked across from us. At a distance of about 6 of these gigantic oak trees in a row, an RV was pulling up. They had obviously decided to settle here, too. I shot Aaron a horrified look. "I wasn't planning on neighbors..." I whined. I was hoping we would be able to enjoy the privacy of the woods.

"How can you think we'd be the only ones here? We don't own the forest, silly." He said, rubbing my hair. He always does that, and I always complain. I am an actress, and have to keep myself camera ready at all times, just in case. I have a great figure; big boobs, a small waist, nice hips, shapely legs, and a flat tummy. I have been told I have a gorgeous face, with almond shaped eyes, ample lips, and high cheeks. My hair is very dark, and very wavy, and I keep it swept over my left shoulder, though usually strands fall into my face. As I pulled away to fix it, he began to walk. "Come on, Tay, let's go meet them."

I began to follow him, but something held me in my place. A warm breeze blew over me, tangling my hair in my hands. Yes, it was June, but... this was different. I thought I was crazy, but every hair on my body seemed to stand on end. My gaze was fixated on the other RV, as I saw people moving in the windshield. Aaron was already at the door as it opened, and a woman stepped out. I didn't hear her name, but she was nothing I needed to worry about. She was fairly plump, pale, long stringy brown hair. She seemed nice, though. Then, a man stepped out to greet Aaron. When he did, he immediately shot a glare in my direction, almost like he felt me standing there. My tummy stirred in a way it never had, and the longing I felt in the pit of it was almost unbearable. God help me, he was gorgeous. Tanned, had to be around 5'11- 6'0, shoulder length black waves for hair, muscular, too... with the most captivating eyes I'd ever seen. Aaron looked shocked to see him with his companion. Hell, so was I. What was the catch, arranged marriage? As I stood there trying to process what I was feeling, and remain standing, Aaron called me over.

"Tay, stop being anti-social! Come say hello!" I slowly walked over to the other RV, aware that I was shaking. Something had me on edge. As I arrived, Aaron proudly introduced me. "This is my wife, Tatum. Tay, this is Jessi and AJ. They're actually from here. I told them about our cross country trip for your audition." I extended a hand to Jessi, and attempted to smile warmly at her. Then, I turned toward her travel mate.

As I reached forward and touched his hand, something inside me felt as though it had exploded... Something hot. Wave after wave of this warm, addicting feeling shot through me. His eyes flashed to mine, and there was a deep longing there, but also a familiarity. I felt damn near orgasm, and all he did was touch my hand. I finally pulled away. "I'm Tatum. Hi." I managed breathlessly.

"Hello, Tatum. I'm AJ." He said. He had a very clear, honeyed voice; thick and seductive. This could be bad.

"Geez, AJ, you'd think you knew her!" Jessi yelped, noticing his gaze, which never left mine. Aaron cleared his throat in agreement.

"Well, that's what I was trying to determine—have you ever been to Oregon before today... Tatum?" AJ asked, almost as though he wanted to call me something else.

"No... this is my- our first visit." I stammered.

"Hmm." He eyed me with a look that hopefully only I could read. He wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. "Well, in that case...welcome. Both of you." He finally pulled his gaze away and looked at Aaron. "We should probably get settled. Anything you need me to help you do, man?"

"Well, I was going to put this tent together..." Aaron pointed toward the boxed tent I practically threw at him before they arrived. I giggled.

"Alright, then. I'll help you with that." AJ said, clapping his hands to get things moving. "Jessi, we still need water. Why don't you and Tatum go take care of that for now?"

"Yeah, okay," Jessi replied. "Come on, Tatum, we'll get the water jugs."

I followed Jessi to the door of the RV. She went in and came out with 3 one gallon plastic containers. "We purify water, instead of buying the bottled kind." She explained with a small smile. I nodded in approval. As we walked toward the water (she seemed to know the way), I asked Jessi about her relationship to AJ, in a way.

"So, how long have you two been married?" I wasn't sure why, but I asked the question like it had a bad taste. She didn't pick up on it.

"Oh, just over a year. We tied the knot last spring. It was really a beautiful ceremony." For the first time, I caught sight of her huge 2 carat diamond ring.

"...I'll bet." I replied, looking down at my own ½ carat ring. "AJ seems like a really nice guy! You two suit each other well." I lied. Them, suit each other? That couldn't have been further from the truth.

"Thanks! You and Aaron seem pretty happy yourselves." She gushed, nudging me in the side a little. She was very easygoing.

"Yeah, we've been together for about 12 years, married for almost two in February. He's an amazing guy..." I replied, but was more reminding myself. We had finally reached our destination, and it was beautiful. There were lush trees, and the water was clear! Actually blue! Here on the East Coast we are so used to the mucky, dirty waters of New York and New Jersey, but this was amazing. I stood there, awestruck.

"Yeah, pretty nice, huh?" Jessi grinned. "We love it here. AJ comes here once a month to clear his head, get away from the city..." she paused to begin filling a jug. "He says he likes to be near the animals. I don't know why, he has such a way with people... but, apparently no one understands him, so he needs to think alone." Jessi shrugged. She placed the now full jug on the ground.

"Hmm, I could relate. It's tough when you feel like no one understands you," I was intrigued. I was also wondering what AJ and myself might have in common. I knelt to begin to fill the next jug, when Jessi startled me out of my thoughts.

"Shit, I forgot to get the purifier ready. Can you fill these and bring them back? I'll take this one with me." She grabbed the full jug, sloshing a bit on the ground.

"Uh, sure. I think I have the hang of it." I grinned up at her.

"Good!" she said, rushing off, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I attempted to continue filling my jug. As I did, I let my mind wander. Why was I so attracted to this man? I had never met him before, but it felt like I had known him forever. We hadn't even had a real conversation yet. And I'm married, why am I lusting after another man? This isn't even like me... but I do wonder what it would feel like, to have his lips pressed against my neck... as a reaction to my vivid daydream, I tilted my head, eyes closed... and then I felt my hair being swept from my neck.

"...You smell amazing." I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. I was scared and turned on all at the same time. All I could manage was a slight soft moan. It was almost as though he could read my mind; he had his lips pressed softly against my neck. I felt a slow pulsing begin deep in my being. "Don't worry about Aaron, he's busy with the firewood I gave him. And Jessi is cleaning up in the RV. It's just you and me here." He whispered into my skin.

"At first I wondered why I felt so attracted to you, and now I'm wondering how you know how to touch me...and why I'm letting you." I breathed, tilting my head further.

"Ah, yes, I guess an explanation would make sense," he whispered, then gave the sexiest chuckle I had ever heard. I let out a low moan. "Have you ever heard of soul mates, my love?" he asked softly, planting soft, slow kisses from the base of my chin down my neck.

"N-no. I mean yes. I have," I stammered, shuddering. "what does that have to do with anything?"

"We..." he paused to place a small kiss on my exposed shoulder. "...are soul mates, I believe. Kindred spirits. I have been waiting for you. That is why we feel like we know each other. And why I can read you like a book." To prove his point, he slowly kissed back up my neck, causing me to moan, until he got to my earlobe. And held it lightly with his teeth. "You are mine, Tatum. You know it as well as I do." With that, he turned my head and kissed me. Gently. I pulled away and stared at him. I wanted to slap him. I wanted to call for Aaron. But, I knew AJ was right. I felt it. I kissed him back with a ferocity that knocked him on his back. I didn't care who saw. I didn't care what the consequence was. I lay straddled on top of him, hair flowing around his face. I wrestled slowly with his tongue, hands wrapped in his hair, pulling lightly. He groaned and pushed up slightly, and I felt him pulsing at my entrance. "God, he must be huge," I thought. I shuddered.

"Ah, that's what I like," he whispered against my lips. He pulled me closer with a hand behind my head, deepening the kiss. I sighed into his mouth, reveling in the feel of him. I had never been so turned on in my life. He kept one hand tangled in my hair, pulling me in, and began to slowly move the other down my side. I gasped for air as he slowly made his way down my hips, and then gently came back up to move my shirt. As I moaned loudly and deepened the kiss, he moved his hand to the top of my denim shorts and grabbed hold of my hip. He showed me what he wanted me to do by gently rocking my hips against his, causing me to feel his rock hard cock pushed up against my opening through the denim.

"Oh, God..." I moaned and shuddered as waves of heat consumed me, enveloping me in pleasure. I began to rock slowly against him, and sat up to get better leverage. He placed his hands under my bottom, and rocked me forward.

"That's it, Tatum. Slow, baby. I want to feel that shudder move through you like a shockwave," he whispered, eyes locked on mine. I threw my head back, and began to rock against him faster. He quickly unbuttoned my shorts, and moved his hand inside my panties. I moaned loud as he placed a thumb over the tiny nub there and rubbed in gentle circles. My hands flew to my hair to move it from my face, and held it there. He groaned low. "You are so fucking hot...come for me, Tatum..." he growled. The waves came crashing faster, and I collapsed against him.

"...Oh, God...AJ, I'm going to come..." I moaned. And then it happened. I let out a yelp as I came harder than I ever had in my life. For a man I'd just met, who claimed to be my soul mate. I lay there for a moment, breathless and in disbelief at how amazing that actually was. I stared deeply at him. Then I realized something. "I've seen your face in my dreams before..."

"So you are waking up. You're starting to realize why we feel so connected. Good." He grinned, winked, and in one movement, was on top of me. "We will continue this later. You might want to take that half full jug and go stand waist deep in the water." He pushed off of me smiling, and ran toward the way Jessi and I had come.

"Wait- stand in the water...?" I said, puzzled.

"Just do it." He mouthed, and was gone.

"He sure runs fast," I thought as I stood in the freezing water, trying to collect it into the jugs. What the hell had just happened? How did he do that? I felt under a spell, I wanted him so badly. My hair now stuck to my neck with sweat, and as I went to pile it into a bun, Aaron laughed from the water's edge.

"This explains where you've been. They sent the least outdoorsy one here to gather water! Look at you, you're soaked!" He was laughing hard. Then I realized the purpose of my standing in the water. Aaron was none the wiser of what had happened. What a smart man AJ was.