Found: The Story of Tatum and AJ Ch. 02

Story Info
Tatum discovers AJ knows more than he lets on.
4.3k words
4.66
9.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, so we got the tent up, firewood in place, and the grill all set. You ladies go get ready; everyone else should be here in a few." AJ chirped excitedly. We had all only just met, but we were all having so much fun. Aaron and I agreed to join AJ and Jessi at their barbecue tonight. They had invited a few friends from town who were coming out to sit by the fire and hang out, so we figured it sounded like fun. The guys seemed to be manning the fire okay... or AJ was, and Aaron was trying to help, so I took his suggestion and ran toward the RV to get ready. This would be my third outfit today. I had to throw on flannel pajama bottoms and a tank top after my rendezvous and adventure in the water. I stared at my open suitcase, thumbing through outfits. I settled on a gorgeous purple dress with a knot in the center that made my cleavage look amazing. The best part was the dress wasn't really dressy, so I still fit in at a nighttime barbecue. I decided to dress it up a bit by wearing my freshwater pearls, and throwing my hair into a half bun. Loose strands circled my face. I looked pretty good. Admittedly, a small part of me wanted to take AJ's breath away. I sprayed on some perfume, my purple flip flops, and strutted back out of the RV. Good thing I had showered two hours ago. When I emerged, Aaron was the only one outside, and had a fire started. It looked incredible in the twilight of the evening. He stopped me from taking in the beautiful scenery with a low whistle.

"Honey, you look amazing," he said, impressed. "You realize we're camping, right?" he gave me a skeptical look.

"Yes, but they did say it was a party, silly!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He laughed and pulled me in for a deeper kiss, but was startled by the slamming of the screen door. Jessi was coming back outside, and didn't look half bad herself.

"Wow, you look great!" she said, coming over and slapping me playfully on the arm. She had done her hair, and had it braided back into a French braid. She was wearing a low cut blue top, and a denim skirt. I eyed Aaron as if to say 'ha ha'.

"So do you!" I said honestly, nodding in approval. "Blue is your color."

"I tell her that all the time, but she never listens," AJ said, emerging from the RV. "She just-" I noticed he was staring at me, frozen. He looked like someone had punched him in the ribs. Hard. Jessi and Aaron followed my gaze.

"Hey, man, I got the fire started!" Aaron called to him excitedly, rushing back toward his work.

"Hon, you okay?" Jessi asked, concerned.

"Uh- yeah... I just probably shouldn't have eaten that hot dog." He answered, still eyeing me.

"Oh, well then go take a peppermint from my purse." Jessi cooed. Somehow, this upset me. I sat down on one of the beach chairs the guys had placed around the fire. AJ went inside, presumably to grab a mint. Jessi came and sat next to me and we watched Aaron go to start putting burgers on the grill. "These friends that are coming always bring a ton of booze. Do you drink?"

"No, no I actually try not to, maybe one. Aaron does however." I smiled at her.

"Well, neither does AJ. But I do. So don't mind me if I pass out. I'm a sleepy drunk." She laughed.

"Yeah, so is Aaron. If they bring the right stuff, he'll be out like a log by midnight." We laughed and continued talking about her friends, what they were like. All I could think of is what would happen if Jessi and Aaron were passed out drunk.

Jessi and I were making a salad inside their RV. It was nice, and only a little older than ours. It had a nice flat screen TV, and an awesome stereo, which we had moved outside for the party. The guys had set up a table with chips, sodas, burgers, hot dogs and marshmallows. Jessi and I came outside with the salad.

"Looks good ladies," AJ said coming up behind us. We giggled. He leaned forward and breathed into my ear, barely audible. "Looks temptingly good." I shuddered a bit in spite of myself. I heard him chuckle.

"Sweetie, they're here!" Jessi called from a few yards away. A red SUV was making its way toward us. There had to be at least four people in there.

I was right. Three guys and a girl, a friend of Jessi's. A new round of introductions began. The girl's name was Sharon. The guys were Rob, Jason and Tony. Aaron and the guys made fast friends, as they had brought a poker set. Jessi and Sharon were chatting away. Which left me to eat. I nibbled at a marshmallow, warming myself by the fire.

"You said you have seen my face before- in your dreams." AJ said casually, sitting down next to me with a marshmallow.

"Yes, I have. But, it's kind of embarrassing," I mumbled, not wanting to tell him what kind of dreams these were.

"No, my love..." He looked over at everyone else, to make sure they weren't listening, then back to me. "You are not alone... I have seen you in my dreams as well. For years, I wondered who the mystery woman was that I dreamt about. And then we come here, and I find her..." He gently traced a soft finger against the curve of my face. "I never sleep without thinking that there is someone there...watching. I feel the softness of her touch as she holds me and gently lures me into dream. A sense of safety befalls me, and once again a whole other life emerges. Yes, it is here that we can become one with the angels. It is here that I am complete." He whispered softly, eyes locked on mine.

I trembled, and held the arm of my beach chair for support. "That's beautiful," I breathed. It had been years since I had heard a man recite poetry, and I loved it. He was reminding me more and more if the man from my dreams- him. "Who wrote that?"

He grinned. "No one. I just thought of it when I looked at you." He gazed at me with sparkling eyes.

"Just now?" I stammered. "What are you?"

"I am just a man," he raised an eyebrow. "A man that happens to have a huge ego, and considers himself a bit of an intellectual." He grinned at me shyly.

"Oh, so you're naturally this witty?" I laughed softly, placing a hand on his arm.

"Well, that depends on your definition of witty. Most find it too hard to follow, and it is lost on them," he frowned. I was reminded of what Jessi had told me earlier in the day.

"Hence, no one understands you..."

"You could say that. No one seems to be able to keep my interest, either. Well, until..." He gave me a sweeping look that gave me goose bumps. "See? Just like that. Answer me something, angel..." he lowered his voice to a seductive, deep tone that no one else could hear. "Has any other man ever made you feel this way? What happened earlier, I can't describe. You do something to me that I can't control. And I think I do the same for you. Clearly, something about us is connected; I've seen you in my dreams. I do believe you are my intended. My soul mate." He looked at me deeply, then placed a finger under my chin, and raised my face to his. "For whatever reasons there are that we have this connection, this is where I will always be, waiting...immortal only to you if that is how you wish it." At this point, I was so turned on by this man I could have attacked him right here in front of everyone. I thought better of it. Especially when I replayed that in my mind.

"Wait- immortal?!" I screeched. Aaron turned around briefly, then shrugged and went back to his game. I lowered my tone. "What do you mean immortal? What are you?"

"What do you mean? I'm Native American, if that's what-"

"You know damn well what I mean!" I said in a rough whisper. He gave me a blank look. I decided to relax a bit...as if that were possible. "Okay. I'll try again," I began, looking into his gorgeous face. I admit, I became a little flustered. I could just imagine those dark eyes burning into me as he brought me to orgasm, again and again... Maybe I paused longer than I should have, because he was shaking with controlled laughter. I blushed. "- Um... Look, I won't lie, I want you... badly."

He resumed his chuckle, his eyes beginning to show that entrancing smolder. "I think we both know that you want me much more than that, love." I wanted to slap him for being so arrogant. He must have sensed that. "Not that it's not mutual, Tatum. I don't think my desire for you is any secret." His eyes roved over my face, and continued lower until I broke his thought.

"I have to have you... but I need to know how you do this to me. How you know what I'm thinking. How I can feel you touching me without lifting a finger. And I need to know now," I whispered breathlessly. I looked around and noticed Jessi had some color to her face. She must be drinking. Sharon was laughing hysterically. Aaron, Tony and Rob all seemed oddly giggly and disoriented. Must have been drinking as well. The exception, Jason, shook his head at them laughing. He must be the designated driver. There was no way I was getting AJ to explain all of this now. I pondered what to do.

"Oh, you will have me..." he leaned forward and pressed his lips to my ear. "All of me. Every...single...inch." He whispered, as he dragged his nails up and down my arm. I moaned lightly. "But first, I have to tend to some guests. Have some fun for a bit... I'll be back for you." He shot me one last smoldering gaze, and then sauntered off towards the card playing table. I sat there with my head spinning, wondering how I seemed to know this man from my dreams. He knew just how to touch me, just how to look at me, even what to say to me to make my panties wet. Just like in my dreams. But this was much different. He actually existed, and knew of me. I wondered if I tormented him in his dreams the way he tortured me with lust in mine.

At 1:00AM Jessi and AJ's guests were just saying their goodbyes. We had played cards, drank, danced, and had a great time... all the while the thought of what would happen when everyone left lingering on my mind. As the red SUV drove out of sight, Aaron slapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Those guys were awesome. They had the good stuff, babe! You shoulda did a shot with me," he frowned, slurring his words.

I looked at Jessi and AJ, embarrassed. "Aaron, you know I don't drink that stuff. You've obviously had a bit much, so let's get you to bed..." I tried to move him toward the RV, motioning to Jessi and AJ that I would be back.

"No, I want to sleep out here, with the stars and stuff. Wanna sleep in the tent?" He grinned at me sloppily.

"Um... yeah, sure dear, whatever. I guess that's okay." I grumbled.

"Alright!" He walked unevenly to the tent, went inside... and immediately began snoring. I laughed and looked over at Jessi. "See, Jessi, I told you..." It was then that I noticed that she was out of it, too.

"I'm going to get her to bed," AJ said looking worriedly at Jessi tripping over her feet to get to the RV. "I'll be back."

I sat down in a beach chair. The fire was still going, and the music was still on. I looked around at the table where the food was, and saw the marshmallows were still there. I giggled, wondering if a bear would come eat them. The flicker of the blue light of the TV went on inside the RV. Moments later AJ came back out.

"She's out like a light." He reported.

"Well, if that's any indication," I said, pointing toward the loudly snoring tent, "So is he." I began to laugh, and then noticed the way he was staring at me. It was that smolder again, that look that made my panties wet.

"Where can we go that's private?" He asked in a thick voice, heavy with need. I looked him over. He was incredibly sexy in a white tank top and khaki shorts, his muscles accentuated by the fire.

"I guess we could go inside the RV," I said softly. "Is she going to-"

"No, Jessi is a very heavy sleeper." He assured me. I stood up to walk toward the RV. AJ followed. I opened the door and clicked on a soft light near the stove. I sat on the sofa, taking off my flip flops. AJ looked around and whistled low. "Nice digs," he commented.

"Thanks, Aaron's parents got it for us when they heard he wanted to start going camping and cross country. The only stipulation is they get to use it upon request." I grinned, and moved a strand of hair from my eyes. He watched me for a moment.

"You're an actress, right? You came here for an audition?" He quizzed, sitting across from me.

"Right, I got a call for a pretty decent role out in California this week, so we packed up and drove. This will be my first time working on a major film, so I'm pretty excited." I gushed, happy to be re-telling the story to what seemed like an old friend.

"Well, you must be good. You definitely have the personality for show business." He quipped, smirking.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked in mock defensiveness, standing up in front of him.

"Whoa, calm down, kitten." He placed his hands on my hips and held me in place. A breath caught in my throat. "I'm just saying you have the ability to captivate people, to leave them wanting more. Must be good traits for an actress," He whispered softly. He began to draw lazy circles on my hips with his fingers.

"So, I captivate you?" I asked sexily. "I leave you wanting more? Do you want more, AJ?" I continued, mirroring his smoky stare.

"I hope you don't plan on looking at and talking to me like that, love. I don't want to attack you. You've already been tempting me with this dress all night." He pulled lightly on the fabric, and slowly pulled me closer until I was straddling him. "I'll take whatever you're willing to give me. And perhaps, some of what you're not. So, yes..." He tangled a hand in my hair and pulled my mouth down to his slowly. He whispered lightly against my lips, "I want more. Now." He pulled me in for a hungry kiss, and I went with it. He groaned as I battled his tongue slowly, tugged at his lower lip, and moaned softly. I grabbed at handfuls of his hair as he placed kisses on my chin, and down my neck. "I've been waiting for you for a long time," he growled. "Now that I have you, I want to break you. I want to make you burn with wanting. I want you so hot, you can't scream. You can only whisper my name, begging me not to stop..." He paused to drag his tongue down my breast, dragging it softly down the nipple through the fabrics. I arched my back and moaned loudly. "What is it that you want, Tatum? Do you want me? Do you want me to break you?" He slowly raked his nails from my shoulders, down my sides to my thighs, bringing the dress down with him.

"Yes, I want you. I want you now." I choked out in a moan.

He smiled wickedly. "Good. Where can I take you?"

"How polite of him to ask," I thought. "Straight back, there's a bed." I said muffled into his neck, arms thrown around his head.

In one movement he gathered me up and carried me to the bed, all the while sucking softly at my neck. The dress fell to the floor. He lowered me gently onto the bed, and stood above me, looking admiringly. With a finger, he lightly traced my breasts, my tummy, and my thighs. I thrashed around and moaned as he traced the insides of my thighs, and up my center with one finger. I stared in amazement as he moved his finger and blew hot air onto my core, then sucked it back in. The sensation almost made me come immediately.

"AJ," I gasped, grabbing at his shoulders.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," he whispered. He then dragged his mouth up my frame slowly; causing shivers, and began working on my neck and collar bone with small kisses. I arched my back, and he allowed me to move so he could unhook my bra. He tossed it aside, and slowly swirled his tongue around one nipple, while lightly plucking at the other. I let out an uncontrolled yelp of pleasure. He continued his torture, slowly circling each nipple, and gently plucking the other, until I threatened to come. "No, you're not going to come just yet, angel. I told you..." AJ dragged his lips slowly down my tummy to my center, positioned directly above my panties. "I want to break you. " With that, he tugged at my panties with his teeth, exposing me to the chill of the air conditioner in the room. He dragged the panties all the way down my legs and over my feet. Once they were off, he tossed them aside, and began to kiss his way back up my feet, legs, and thighs slowly until he reached my core. "I'm going to keep you suspended in ecstasy for as long as I can," he whispered against me with warm breath. I shuddered as he placed slow kisses there, using his thumbs to caress the insides of my thighs. Then his tongue was there, gently circling the tiny nub, slowly bringing me to a point of no return.

"Oh, God..AJ..." I breathed deeply, hands flying to hold up my hair, lost in ecstasy. He continued his slow assault, and placed a thumb against my nub while his tongue moved lower and lapped gently. "AJ! Oh my God, don't stop, don't stop..." I moaned drunkenly, pushing myself off of the bed towards him.

"That's it, angel. Let yourself go. God, it's hot to hear you talk to me like this." He whispered harshly, getting himself excited. He resumed his slow torture.

"Oh my fucking God, AJ!!" I screamed, as he brought me right to the point of orgasm... then stopped.

"No, my wild kitten. Not yet. I'm not done with you." He removed his shirt in one motion, and was unbuttoning his pants. In the next moment, he was lying on the bed, and had me on top of him. Taking the hint, I grabbed hold of his manhood and slowly lowered myself.

"Oh, God..." we groaned in unison. I was now blinded by my need, and began to seductively grind slowly against him, as though I were dancing. AJ's mouth flew open, no words escaped. My hands tangled in my own hair, and I threw my head back. He grabbed at my sides, guiding me through my dance.

"God... Tatum... That's it, squeeze me, baby," he growled as I continued slow grinding against him.

"God, you feel amazing... Oh, God," I cried out as I began to move slower against him, torturing us both.

"The boldness, those eyes... Just the fact that you had me rock hard all damned day..." he said in that low, honey like voice. He began to lift me up and down slowly onto his huge manhood.

"...AJ... God, don't stop, yes... Oh, yes," I began to sob, the pleasure was too overwhelming. He continued to lift me by the bottom up and down, slowing his movements to a crawl. The bed creaked lightly, as he plucked at my being like a skilled harpist would his precious instrument.

"That's it... Yes, baby, feel all of me, just like I told you. Take all of me in. Slowly, angel." He whispered gently.

I continued to sob. I was shuddering hard, and could barely hold myself up.

"Yes, that's what I want to see... Cry, get into it... Squeeze me slowly, honey. Take it all." He continued his movements of pulling out painfully slow, and driving his manhood back in just as slow. I felt blinded. I could only feel the incredible pleasure he was building inside of me. I felt on fire. As if reading my mind, he moved even more slowly, causing me to gasp out a moan. "Yes, baby, burn for me. I want to make you melt, wave after wave of ecstasy," he growled, taking care to make me feel every inch.

"...I can't take anymore, faster..." I cried, too sensitive from the intense pleasure.

"Yes, you can," He whispered. He pulled me closer by the back of my neck, and continued to whisper into my ear; seducing my mind, body, and heart. "I have you ensnared... this will never go away..." He resumed his slow torture as I sobbed. "When you sleep tonight, you will toss and turn from the thought of my touch... I will always be able to bring you right back to this moment, no matter where we are." He whispered in a voice thick as lava.

"AJ..." I whispered brokenly. I couldn't stop shuddering. I pulled back and looked at him with heavy eyes.

Then his eyes flashed to mine. "Yes, this is exactly where I want you...God, you're like fire...I want you bouncing on my cock. Now." He began to move me faster, and I heard the RV shaking lightly with his efforts.

12