Found: The Story of Tatum and AJ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AJ! Oh, God, YES!" I yelled with renewed passion as he bounced me against him hard.

"Tatum! Oh, yeah! That's it, squeeze my cock, baby. I want to feel you squeeze me," AJ said in that sexy, thick tone. He raked his nails from my hips up to my arms, back down toward my hips and held them as I continued to bounce against him.

"AJ... oh, God, fuck me. Fuck me..." I yelped, on the brink of orgasm. I rocked harder against him, slamming him onto the bed, and rocking the RV loudly back and forth.

"TATUM!" he yelled out in a growl. "Yes, baby. That's it; rock your hips on my cock. Oh fucking God ...Oh, Tatum... God, I have... hold on," AJ moved me from on top of him, and positioned himself behind me. He slowly entered my opening from behind. He groaned, and I shrieked as he slowly began rekindling the fire he already had burning. "You like that, angel? You want it slower?" he crooned softly.

"God, yes... You're fucking amazing... fuck me slow," I whispered through clenched teeth. He slowed his thrusts to a crawl, and I felt tremors as a result. He bit gently at my neck, kissed the curve of my back softly, and continued his verbal seduction.

"Yes, angel.... God, I can't get enough of you!" He drawled deeply. I cried out loudly, my voice hoarse from yelling and moaning my pleasure. He quickened his pace and began slamming his manhood into me. Shudders rocked through me as I became lost in the agonizing pleasure.

"AJ! Ohhh, God! Yes, you feel so damn good..." I moaned softly. In reaction, I pushed back against him hard, surrendering to euphoria.

"That's it baby, rock it back into me." AJ hissed, grabbing me by the shoulders, shoving his rigidity deeper into my core.

"AJ!" I breathed, unable to speak.

"Yes, angel, take it all! I want to feel you spasm all over my cock!" He cried out, rocking into me harder.

"Yes, AJ, harder! Fucking GOD!" I screamed, loving the feel of him. I pushed back into him harder, causing the bed, RV, and possibly the campgrounds to quake.

"I want you to come for me, Tatum." He breathed, quickening the pace even more. "Come for me... Now!" he growled.

"AJ... I'm going to-"I began to shake uncontrollably.

"Yes, baby, come for me..." AJ pulled me in for one last thrust, and I was gone. I shot my eyes heavenward as I came and was rocked so violently that I fell limp against him. He let out a cry that was full of longing and pleasurable torture as he surrendered himself to his orgasm.

I didn't move for a long time. When I did, it was at my suggestion that maybe we go to our respective sleeping locations for the night, before our spouses woke, if the screaming or the screeching, rocking RV hadn't done it for them.

"Tatum, that was-" AJ started as he walked out of the RV.

"You can call me Tay, you know. I think we're past formalities." I grinned at him. "It was beyond amazing. And we can talk about it tomorrow. Over breakfast." I threw my arms around his neck, and gave him a deep, promising kiss. Then, I bounced toward the tent, where my husband still lay, asleep. I think he stood there for a long time. Just as well. I lay there for what seemed an eternity, trembling.

12