Four A's

Story Info
A story of four siblings and their love for each other.
3.2k words
4.45
69.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeply13
Deeply13
14 Followers

Alex and I sat on our beach loungers watching the boys play on the beach. The four of us had decided to take this vacation together a few weeks earlier. We all began to realize our lives were leading us in different directions and this might be our last chance to take a vacation together as siblings.

Alex who is two years older (short for Alexandra) than myself at the age of 22, were talked into renting a house on the ocean. What our loving 19 year old twin brothers, Aiden and Adam had neglected to tell us was that this house was on a clothing optional beach. However since it was early in the morning there wasn't anyone else on the beach, and we didn't really mind anyway.

Alex and I often sunbathed in the nude at home by the pool and we knew our brothers often watched from inside the house. However, the boys always made sure they didn't let on they were watching and we always ignored them and pretended we didn't realize they were watching us. Much like today. They were pretending to be completely oblivious to us as they played catch with the football on the beach. They kept sneaking peaks at the both of us, and we all knew it.

Alex and I were sitting on beach loungers in our bikini's. Alex had an orange bikini on and I was wearing a lime green bikini. Alex leaned over and asked me if I would like her to rub some suntan lotion on my shoulders. I said sure and turned over onto my stomach. Alex straddled my hips and sat on my ass as she squirting some lotion into her palms and began massaging my back and shoulders.

Suddenly she unclasped my bikini top. She leaned in close and whipered "Lets give them something to watch."

I could only nod my head up and down as a huge grin broke out on my face. Alex started grinding her sweet bottom into my ass as she ran her hands up and down my body. This continued for awhile and I felt her jump up and twist around so that she could massage my legs. I could tell from the way she was touching me that she was giving our brothers a nice show of her very supple breasts.

I felt Alex rubbing her fingers along my thighs which were slighly parted to allow her access to my legs. I was getting very wet and I could feel that she was too as I starting feeling the dampness seep out of her suit and onto my back.

"Alex, would you like me to do you now?", I asked.

"Yes, Ashley I would very much like you to rub me." she replied.

She laid down on the beach lounger and I stood up. Knowing we were technically at a clothing optional beach I quickly disposed of my bikini. Ashley looked over at me and asked me what I was doing.

"Well it was already 1/2 off so I just figured I would take it all off." I replied.

I unclasped Alex's bikini top and started to rub her back with the suntan lotion as well. It smelled like tropical coconuts and only added to my already aroused state. About this time the twins started jogging in our direction.

Aiden was the first to speak as they noticed I was naked and Alex had her top 1/2 off. "Ummm, would you girls like some help?"

I looked over at the two of them standing there with slightly dumbfounded expressions. I don't think they knew quite what to think of us or if we would get upset with their suggestion.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, Alex only got my back but I need the rest of me done too."

I went to my lounger as Aiden took over my spot on top of Alex. I grabbed the beach lounger and walked a little father away, and grabbed Adam's hand as I walked by. "You going to help me out?"

He shook his head and stammerred... "yeah, I guess so."

I have loved my brothers as more than brothers for a long time. It started out innocent enough, but had grown more and more over the last few years. I knew that Alex felt the same way because we had often discussed our feelings for our brothers. They had no idea how we felt and we were afraid to say anything to them as we didn't want to lose the close bond we had as siblings.

I put the lounger down and laid down on my back. I gave Adam the suntan lotion and closed my eyes. He started with my stomach. I could feel his course hands running across my stomach. I heard him give a slight moan as he began massaging my stomach. As he moved up to my arms and did my legs my pussy was getting hotter and hotter feeling his hands drift across my body.

I looked over to see that Alex had turned over and was now laying on her back. Aiden was now sitting next to Alex while he rubbed his hands across her stomach and up and down her legs.

Up until now Adam had generally done everything he could to avoid touching my breasts, and I could tell he was struggling with the decision to touch them. I opened one eye and said "Adam, it's ok, I want you to touch them." That was all the encouragement he needed as be grasped both my tits in his hands and squeezed them as he massaged the lotion over my entire body.

He pinched my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled ever so lightly on it. I moaned in ecstacy as my pussy began dripping my juices. "Oh Yes, Adam that feels so incredible." I moaned.

Adam began gently rubbing my stomach and down my torso with his fingers. I felt him slightly hesitate near my dripping pussy lips. I had a nicely shaved bush and as his hand grazed near my pussy my hips arched upwards gently towards him. I could hear his breathing quicken and feel his erection press into my thigh as he stroked my body with his hands.

He gently parted my pussy lips and stroked his thumb over my clit while rubbing my sweet opening with his other fingers. I felt him gently begin rubbing his finger just inside my pussy. I arched up to get his fingers deeper inside of my body. Adams breathing was now very labored and I could tell he was just as turned on as I was.

Suddenly Adam had two fingers completely in my pussy and I began squirming in my seat. I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me. I had dreamed about being fingered by Adam thousands of times. He was stroking my pussy so very gently with one hand as his other hand rubbed against my clit. Suddenly I felt the hand that was rubbing my clit grasp onto my left nipple and gently pull as Adams mouth engulfed my clit.

"Oh Yes, Adam, I am going to cum."

"Go ahead Ashley, let me feel your pussy juice all over my fingers." he whispered. As he began sucking on my clit, all the while increasing the tempo of his fingers fucking my pussy.

My orgasm hit me like a rocket shooting into the sky. My entire body began throbbing as he slowed his tempo. I had never come that violently before and it completely turned me on that my brother could make me cum that way. I had never experienced such an emotional orgasm before.

Adam held up his hand dripping with my pussy juices. I leaned forward, my eyes locking on his, and sucked his fingers in my mouth. His eyes clouded dark as he watched me suck the fingers he had just used to fuck my pussy. I rubbed my tongue between his fingers, before dropping a kiss on his fingertips.

Adam leaned over breathing quickly and said, "Ashley this changes so many things."

I was stunned I was hoping this wouldn't change our relationship but it appeared that it inevitably would.

Adam's expression got very serious as he said, "Ashley, I am going to go into the house and take a cold shower and take care of myself. I want you to think about what just happened. I have loved you as so much more than a sister for quite awhile now. If we end up making love, I won't ever let you go. You will not be able to have another lover other than myself or Aiden ever again. I will expect you to love me the same way and be faithful to Aiden and me. Think about what that will mean for all 4 of us." And with that he got up swiftly and jogged into the house.

I looked over where Alex and Aiden had been to see that I was alone on the beach. I began to softly whimper as I was very very afraid that what I had just allowed to happen was going to ruin my relationships with all of my siblings.

*******************************************************************************************

Later that night we were all standing in the living room dressed to impress and ready to party. We had all come back into the house earlier but no one had discussed what happened out on the beach or what it would mean for the four of us.

Adam grabbed my hand and asked me if I was ready to leave. I nodded yes and he escorted me out the door and down towards the beach where the bonfire was being held. I had on a short blue sundress that showed off my killer legs. Alex was wearing a green pair of cutt of shorts and a halter top to match. Aiden and Adam were both wearing khaki shorts with tank tops. The tank tops showed off their gorgeous broad shoulders.

All night I was keenly aware of Adam's eyes on me and Aiden's eyes on Alex. I decided to sneak away from the party a little early and go for a walk on the beach as I was so worried about earlier I wasn't truely enjoying myself. I walk a ways down the beach and sat down letting the waves lap at my feet.

A few minutes later I felt Adam's presence behind me. I refused to turn and look at him until he slid in behind me and pulled me into his arms.

"Have you been thinking about what I said to you earlier?" he asked.

"Yes, I have been so worried that this will ruin our relationship."

"Ashley it can't ruin our relationship. If this isn't what you want then we will go back to the way things have always been. If you do want me to make love with you, then you will need to commit to me forever. I love you, but I won't make love with you without a commitment."

"I'm worried about Aiden and Alex."

Adam started chuckling and said, "I wouldn't worry about them. Aiden gave Alex the same ultimatum earlier and she has already excepted our agreement."

"What do you mean?"

"Adam and I have loved you girls forever. We talked about this as a distant possiblity before we came here and decided that we would make sure you were both consenting to our entire relationship before we proceeded. You are the only one we don't have an agreement from."

"Does this mean that you and Aiden will be faithful to us too?"

"Of course, it does Ashley. Have you made a decision?" Aiden leaned forward and started to softly nibble on my neck.

"Yes, I want you Adam." I then turned towards Adam and we began kissing. He kissed me gently with his tender lips and softly nibbled at my bottom lip until I parted them for his tongue. His tongue danced around my mouth gently romancing my mouth. I groaned into the kiss. Adam gently pulled away.

"Ashley, lets go get Alex and Aiden and head back to the house."

We quickly rejoined the party holding hands and found Aiden and Alex dancing together. Adam looked at Aiden and I knew they instantly communicated that I had accepted the agreement. Aiden silently led Alex towards us, once they reached our sides Aiden reached out and grabbed my other hand and the four of us walked back towards our beach house.

As soon as we got in the door Adam swung me around and kissed me deeply as he pressed by body up against the living room wall. I saw that Aiden had done the same thing with Alex but they were next to the stairway. Adam's kisses were intoxicating as my body began pulsing into him.

I grabbed ahold of his shift and quickly pulled it up over his arms. He had his hands under my dress roaming across my stomach and gently reached up to cup each of my breasts while kissing me gently. I bent down slightly and reached for Adam's shorts. He began to thust up again my leg as I undid his shorts buckle. I could feel Adam's humongous cock straining against his shorts. As soon as I got his shorts and underwear down, his cock sprang free. At this moment, I realized just how huge his cock was. I had never seen Adam's naked cock before, only through his clothes and it was obvious that his pants typically hid how huge his erection was.

I bent down in front of him as he gently grasped his erection in his hand.

"Adam, let me" I requested demurely. "It's so huge."

I began to stroke his cock with my finger tips. "I've never touched another man's cock." I said, looking up at him to make sure that I wasn't hurting him.

Adam looked at me through concerned eyes. "Ashley, are you a virgin?"

"No, but my first time was so akward we didn't do any foreplay and sex hurt."

"Oh Ashley, honey. I will make sure this is good for you. I would never hurt you. If you want to please me, just let your fingers glide across my cock and swirl your hand around it.

I squeezed ever so gently onto the mushroom head of his cock and on impulse leaded forward and ran my tongue across the top. Adam leaned his head back and turned slighly so that he could lean against the wall.

"Oh my God, that feels so great honey." I heard Aiden and Alex fumbling up the stairs at this point, but I was concentraing on pleasing Adam so much I didn't care. I looked up to see Adam's eyes smouldering with pleasure. I decided to try to put more of his thick rod into my mouth. As I did so, I heard Adam moan with pleasure. I began suckling on the head of his cock and alternating with long strokes of my mouth across his cock.

"Adam you taste so salty"

"That's the precum" he said in a hoarse voice.

Adam then quickly laid me down on the run that was laying in the living room and began massaging my body gently. "Just lay back Ashley and let me touch you."

I laid back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed feeling his hands roam across my nipples down my stomach. Adam hesitated slightly at my patch of hair between my legs. Then I felt him lean over. He began sucking on my clit and my body took over my responses on it's own. My legs spread without me realizing it and I felt Adam position himself between my legs the entire time he was suckling on my clit.

"Oh yes, Adam keep doing that...."

Suddenly I felt his fingers playing at the entrance to my pussy. My hips thrust forward and I began to moan with pleasure.

"Oh Ashley you are so wet already." Adam whispered as he stroked his fingers up and down my pussy lips.

"Oh Adam, Fuck me please... Please just fuck me already... "

Adam pushed his finger into my pussy and slowly began fucking me with his finger. I began thrusting my hips to match his pace as he fucked me with his finger. He slipped a second finger into my pussy. My pussy juices were running down his hand and arm as he pushed me to the edge of an orgasm. Just as I thought he was going to push me over the edge he stopped and withdrew his fingers.

I cried out in frustration and pleasure. "Shhh... I want this to feel perfect for you." he whispered into my ear.

He grabbed my legs to spread them apart even more. As I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

"Ashley, open your eyes and look at me. I want you to see how much I love you, as I make love to your body." I couldn't resist and opened my eyes to stare into his eyes.

"Oh God Adam it feels so big, I don't know if I will be able to do this."

"It's ok Ashley, we will take it slow, your pussy will stretch to fit my cock."

Adam gently pushed forward and I felt my pussy stretch to the limit as his cock began sinking into it. He withdrew slightly and then pushed forward a little more. He repeated this a few more times until I felt his body sink all the way into my pussy. Adam looked me deeply in the eyes, burning with lust as he held his position awhile letting my body adjust to being stretched out. Adam

Adam then reached down and began rubbing my clit with his hand as he began slowly thrusting into my pussy. I couldn't take the pressure building up inside me any longer and began meeting his thrusts as he fucked me. Our bodies moved together for awhile, lost in the exquisite sensations that were rippling through us. Suddenly, my body couldn't take it anymore as I raised my body up into his and I felt his cock start pulsing. Adam cried out that he was cuming as he buried his cock deep into my pussy. I felt my pussy latch onto him as I orgasmed with what felt like electrical shock waves rolling through my body.

Adam rolled off of me and pulled me into his body. My head was resting on his chest. He stroked my back gently.

"Adam, what does this mean for us? Are you and Aiden still planning on going away to college this fall? And What will Alex and I do?"

"Shhh... don't worry about that right now Ashley, we will work out everything with you and Alex in the morning."

I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. As I was about to drift off to sleep I felt Adam pick me up and carry me upstairs to his bed. Where he gently placed me in his bed and curled up next to me.

Adam looked down at his beautiful sister sleeping and was utterly content to lay with her asleep in his arms. He grinned and knew all his dreams were going to come true......

Deeply13
Deeply13
14 Followers