Four A's Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning....
2.4k words
4.43
37.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeply13
Deeply13
14 Followers

Ashley woke up with an odd feeling that she was lost. She looked around, her mind a little hazy and she peered out of one eye. It took her a moment to realize that she was in Adam's bedroom. She froze realizing she was naked under the sheet and quietly glanced around wondering if Adam was laying next to her. The memory of last night came flooding back to her. She didn't feel Adam's presence next to her in bed and she had no idea what time it was.

She quickly moved her body to make sure the sheet was up over her breasts as she looked to the side to see that she was in bed by herself. Ashley sat up against the headboard with the sheet pulled up over her breasts and covering herself. She was trying to decide what to do next when the bedroom door quietly opened. She looked down afraid that she would die of humiliation and not really wanting to see who was coming into the room.

She felt Adam and his air of confidence as he moved into the room quietly. He moved over to her side of the bed and sat down next to her. Ashley had so many questions about what had happened last night. What did all of this mean for her? For Alex? For Adam and Aiden? There were so many unanswered questions you could feel them floating through the thick dark air.

Ashley moved her legs up so she was more in a sitting position and giving Adam more room next to her. Adam gently cupped her chin knowing she would being feeling awkward this morning. Adam knew his sister very well and didn't want her to feel ashamed about what had happened.

"Ashley, you know that I love you and that if I didn't, last night never would have happened."

Ashley looked up and locked eyes with Adam afraid that she would see him mocking her. The instant relief could be felt like a ripple through the room. All you could see was pure love and lust in Adam's eyes. Adam's dark brown eyes peered into Ashley's blue ones as he told her without words how much he loved her and that he didn't regret what had happened last night.

"Adam what is going to happen now?"

Adam got a twinkle in his eyes as he smiled down at her. "Right now?"

Ashley blushed as she saw the lusty look that had come over Adam. She couldn't help but look down at Adam's body. She then realize that Adam was dressed only in jeans and she took a really long look at his rippled chest and over his puckered nipples. She started to feel her body tightening which made her blush even more. She quickly realized what was happening and looked away.

Adam wasn't going to have any of that so he reached down again and pulled her gaze back to his. "Ashley, you don't have to be embarrassed by our bodies natural reactions to each other."

"I just don't know what to think about all of this yet."

"Ash, I don't want you to think about any of this right at this moment. Just feel what is between us and I promise you we will sort everything out."

Adam moved so that he was sitting up next to Ashley and pulled her into his arms. He laid her head against his chest and rubbed her hair down along her back. His hands continued down over the blanket across the side of her breast. He felt her breathing start to pick up as he began to caress her through the blanket.

Adam slipped his hand down under the blanket and began drawing large circles across her back as he massaged her soft velvet skin. Ashley could feel her nipples getting hard and puckered as he brushed his hands against the sides of her breasts.

Ashley lowered the zipper on Adam's jeans carefully and realized that he didn't have anything on under his pants. Adam quickly realized what Ashley was doing. Although he hadn't dared to dream that this was going to be anything more than him massaging Ashley until she felt more comfortable, he was happy to see where this was going. Adam shifted his hips as he pushed his jeans down and quickly discarded them, then laid back again the headboard again resuming his massage of Ashley's back.

Ashley lifted her head so that she could look into his eyes to make sure she knew this is what he wanted. Adam leaned in and kissed her on the lips. He began drawing gentle circles across her lips with his tongue. She parted her lips gently and Adam began rubbing his tongue against the inner parts of her lips.

Ashley let out a soft groan as she deepened their kiss. She reached up and pulled his mouth hard against hers. She dug her hands into his hair and pulled him to her so that he couldn't loosen their embrace. Adam sank down onto the bed pulling Ashley's body against his. He felt her nipples hard and taunt push into his chest as they deepened their embrace.

Adam flipped Ashley onto her back as he crouched over her body. He kissed a trail down the side of her neck as she arched her body on instinct into his. Adam groaned as he felt her buck into his already throbbing cock. Adam continued his trail down her body.

Before Ashley could figure out what Adam was doing she felt him nibble gently on her pussy lips. Ashley grabbed ahold of the bed with her fists as her body reacted automatically and pushed up into Adams face. He groaned as he took his index finger and slowly dragged it in between her pussy lips. Back and forth she felt him move all across her pussy. Her juices started leading down her pussy and she felt like she was gushing.

Adam began slowly circling his fingers around her pussy feeling her juices all over. He leaned forward and began trailing his finger with his tongue. He let his finger trail down the center of her pussy over her clit where she once again rocketed her body up and into his face. Adam pushed his finger into Ashley's sweet nectar opening as he moved his lips up over her clit and began sucking gently on her body's sweet hard nub.

Ashley began groaning and thrusting her hips into Adam as he slowly finger fucked her pussy. Ashley's moans got louder and louder as she increased her tempo. Adam smiled as he continued sucking on her clit harder and harder as her thrusting increased. Adam kept his finger moving at an even speed despite her best attempts to get him to speed up. Suddenly, Ashley's entire body convulsed into a spearing orgasm. Adam continued moving his finger in and out of her dripping pussy until he felt her release her shuddering orgasm.

Adam moved back up over Ashley's body and kissed her gently. Ashley could taste her pussy juices on Adam's lips as they locked in a passionate kiss.

"No one has ever made me orgasm that way before yesterday." Ashley whispered.

"No one has ever gone down on you before? That's hard to believe Ash, your body is so hot and I know you said that sex was awkward your first time, but I can't believe no one ever ate your pussy before."

"Yes I have had sex before, but never like that." Ashley blushed again . "I have really only had sex once before yesterday in the normal position with the guy on top. It hurt and he wasn't concerned about making sure I enjoyed the entire experience."

"Oh Ash, we are going to have a lot of fun learning about what we like, and I promise that I won't ever hurt you."

"Adam, can I touch you again? You know, like I did last night."

Adam wasn't quite sure what to say. "Ash, did you enjoy sucking on my cock?"

Ashley's blushed deepened into a crimson color as she nodded her head yes. "I don't think I'm suppose to like it, but I did."

"God Ashley, you are every man's dream come true. Of course you can touch me again."

Ashley reached down and took Adam's cock in her hand. She began stroking him gently from his body all the way to the tip of his cock. She lowered her body down over his cock so that she could lick the tip while she continued stroking his member in her hand. Ashley leaned forward and put the tip into her mouth sucking on the head as she swirled her tongue over the tip, never stopping her stroking. She then reached down and began gently caressing his balls.

Adam leaned his head back and began groaning as Ashley slipped another couple of inches of his thick cock into her mouth. Ashley's sucking increased in intensity as she continued rubbing his cock up and down with one hand and massaging his balls in her other hand.

Adam began bucking his hips with the same tempo she was setting as she sucked on his cock. Ashley got a gleam in her eye as she quickly leaned forward and took the entire length of him in her mouth.

"Oh Dear, Ashley you have to stop, I don't know if I can control it if you put my entire cock in your mouth." Adam exclaimed.

Ashley only got more aggressive as Adam bucked into her body with his cock. Sucking his entire length down into her throat. It took her two tries to get the entire length in without gagging as she reached down and cupped his ass in her hands. This allowed her to push his member up into her mouth even deeper.

Adam grabbed the sheet on the bed and pushed his cock one last time up into Ashley's mouth as the first blast of cum speared into her throat. Ashley continued sucking his cock until she felt the last of his pulsing cum drip into her mouth. She then looked up to Adam, stuck out her cum filled tongue so he could see she still had his entire load in her mouth. Ashley then leaned her head back and let his cum slide down her throat.

Adam fell back against the bed completely shattered from his orgasm. He grabbed Ashley and pulled her into his embrace, while he waited for his mind and body to float back down to earth. After holding Ashley for while and softly caressing her he reached down to cup both of her breasts. Ashley groaned against his hands.

Ashley moved over to gain better access to Adam's cock and realized that he was already getting hard again. Ashley pulled his cock into her hand and began lightly stroking him again. Adam's cock quickly grew back to his fully aroused state.

Adam quickly pulled Ashley into a sitting position over him so that he could play with her breasts. Adam could feel Ashley's pussy juices running down over his stomach and felt his cock grow with the knowledge of what was to come. He lifted Ashley up over his cock and slowly lowered her onto his rod. Ashley leaned her head back and moaned as she was put down into Adam's cock.

Ashley squirmed against him as she felt the heat rise from her toes to her stomach. She quickly realized the power she had as she felt Adam's cock grow inside of her as she moved. Ashley quickly began pumping her body up and down over the top of him. Adam's eyes locked on Ashley's as she gained speed her thrusting up.

Adam reached up and gently started pinching Ashley's nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Ashley began moaning and Adam then moved one of his hands down to gently caress her clit in small circular motions as she continued thrusting her hips slightly forward as she impaled herself on Adam's large cock.

Suddenly Adam felt Ashley's body clench down and grip ahold of his cock as it tried to suck the entire length up into her body. Adam grabbed ahold of Ashley's hips to ensure she continued the motion until they both were overcome by their intense orgasms.

After laying together for several minutes allowing their breathing to come back to normal, Adam grabbed Ashley's hand and led her down the hall into the bathroom. Adam turned on the shower and lead Ashley into the shower stall.

Ashley picked up the bar of soap upon entering the shower stall and began rubbing it over her breasts. "Ashley, let me clean your body."

Ashley nodded and handed Adam the bar of soap. She leaned her head back against the shower wall and watched through the spray of water as Adam began caressing her breasts with the soap bar. Adam leaned forward and kissed her neck.

Ashley reached forward and began pinching her own nipples. Adam couldn't hold his throbbing cock off any longer and had an overwhelming need to be within Ashley's body.

Adam grabbed Ashley by her ass and thrust up into her still cum dripping pussy as he leaned forward. This pushed Ashley's back onto the shower wall as she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around Adam's body. Adam began thrusting into Ashley's pussy while they let the water spray over their already hot bodies.

Ashley was groaning and thrusting towards Adam to match his tempo as they allowed another orgasm that morning to overcome their bodies. Adam sighed as he released Ashley and proceeded to quickly clean both of them off and allow the water to spray them clean.

Adam then pulled Ashley from the shower and wrapped a very large towel around her body. Then he pulled another large bath towel from the closet and draped it around himself. Adam leaned forward and kissed her on the nose.

"Ashley, I know I haven't ever told you enough how beautiful you are. But please don't ever doubt the fact that you are the most beautiful creature on this earth." Adam grabbed her hand and began leading her out of the bathroom. "Come on Ashley, lets go join Aiden and Alex for breakfast and discuss what we are all going to do next."

Ashley instantly became her normally more reserved self and blushed as she took Adam's hand and walked down the hall to meet with their other siblings.......

Deeply13
Deeply13
14 Followers