Four Aunts in Autumn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened as she started to read.

"What *is* this?" she said.

"Thing for school," I replied, smoothly. "I'm supposed to get women to fill it out."

"And, did you..." she started, cocking an eyebrow as she read further. "Did you guess what I would answer?"

"I was bored in the car," I said, shrugging and sitting back next to her.

When she finished reading the thing, she set it down on the futon. "If you think I'm going to fill that out," she said, turning to face me, "you're wrong."

For the first time in the past week, my nerves returned. What had I done? I had gotten careless and greedy, that's what I done...

But before I could start with the apologies and the backpedaling, Suz went on:

"*You're* gonna fill it out, once I've given you the right answers."

She lunged forward aggressively, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me as sexually and with as much passion as I had ever been kissed.

She only broke away momentarily to say, "What're you waitin' for? Aren't you gonna undress me?"

I obliged her, and tore off the skimpy bikini bra she had been wearing, setting those perfectly-proportioned, tanned, erect tits loose.

With the same speed and fervor with which she had flung herself on me, she tore my pants and underwear off in a flash. Before I knew it, she was sucking my dick with the same passion as she had been kissing me. She took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat, slobbering all over it as she sucked at it furiously.

"Jesus, aunt Suz," I said, struggling to keep myself from cumming.

She let out a maniacal growl of a laugh and cut her eyes up at me, grinning and she jacked her hands up and down my dripping-wet cock. She pressed it between her tits and continued to suck at the head of it as I fucked her breasts.

Eventually, she rose up to my eye level, allowing my dick to slide along the length of her chest and belly as she did so.

Brown eyes staring into my green ones, she kissed me, then said, "Now, I want you to make me cum. I don't care how you do it."

She kissed me a few more times, moaning and stroking her pussy underneath her bikini bottom.

"And after you do that," she went on, speaking excitedly, "I want you to cum, as much as you can, inside of me."

Following her directive, I took charge. I picked her up by her ass--much like I had her daughter the previous night--and laid her on her back on the futon. I sucked at her dripping-wet tits for a moment before kissing my way down the length of her sexy, tanned body. I slid her panties off as quickly as she had removed my pants. She kept herself trimmed similarly to Caren, and had a tattoo of some kind of flower right above her clit. I wasted no time in going to work on her.

It was extremely easy to make her cum; after no more than a few minutes of my licking and massaging, she squirted all over the futon, writhing in ecstasy.

When she was back in control of herself, I slid my cock into her cum-drenched pussy. She took the whole length of it into her, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her.

She grunted and squealed into my mouth as we swapped saliva, only stopping to swallow momentarily. Her legs wrapped around my waist as her screams became more intense. It was a wonder we didn't wake the whole household.

With our bodies completely intertwined like that, her breasts pressed against my chest, her lips and tongue interlocked with mine, her arms and legs wrapped around me and her pussy swallowing my cock whole, I couldn't hold out any longer.

With a growl of orgasmic passion, I blew the biggest load I had ever felt pass through my cock, deep into her pussy. The sound and sensation of my cumming must have tripped Suz's arousal switch, because she came again shortly thereafter, spewing ejaculate fluid all over my dick.

We continued to kiss deeply as we both slowly calmed ourselves.

"That, right there," she said, panting and laughing, "is why we southerners fuck our kinfolk."

I laughed with her as we lay there with our bodies tied up in a knot.

After a while, we untangled ourselves. She let my cum drip out of her pussy, cupping it in her hands, and slurped it up hungrily.

I chuckled and said, "Wow, you and Caren have the same cleanup method."

She looked at me in surprise, then laughed again. "I knew something was up last night."

She kissed me again, then laid down on the couch, drawing a blanket over her naked body. She held it up, making a space for me.

I laid down next to her, with my warm body pressed against hers.

As she stared at me, fiddling with my hair, she said, "You think you got enough info to fill out your survey?"

I grinned slyly and replied, "Probably, but we might have to go over some of those answers again before I leave."

She giggled and brought the blanket up over our heads, kissing me again.

"You feel better now?" I whispered as we rustled around under the blanket.

"Oh, fuck yes," she replied.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3: RAINI

12