Four Birthday Kisses: A Prequel

Story Info
Prequel to 'A Relatively Fun Weekend'.
5.2k words
4.48
106.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

Please read 'A Relatively Fun Weekend' for character descriptions.

___________

It was my brother Rudy's 40th birthday party two years ago. His wife, Debbie arranged for it to be a surprise party at the local Hooter's restaurant. About 30 people attended, along with Donny and I. The guests arrived early and the surprise was a complete success. Soon the beer and shooters were flowing, the normal over-the-hill presents were given and we danced into the wee hours. Needless to mention, Rudy got fairly plowed, as did most of us.

"So, how does it feel being an old man?" I laughed, plopping myself down on his lap.

"Not too bad right now, Sis. I'm sure I’ll pay for it tomorrow though," he smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I really should give you 40 whacks or something," I whispered and pinched his ass.

"Yeah right," he said, more or less ignoring me.

I could plainly see his eyes were fixed on the two Hooters' girls, who had to be half his age.

"I see Debbie picked the right place for your party! That kind of competition kind of pisses me off though. I mean here you are with a vibrant mature woman sitting on your lap and you're making goo-goo eyes at those two young things," I pouted.

"Ah come on Sis; you know I love ya. I just don't think of you like that -you know," he winked.

"Well, OK, since it IS your birthday, I'll let it pass. How about instead of 40 whacks, I give you a kiss for each ten years instead?" I asked lightly.

"Hmm, four kisses? Yeah, I think I can deal with that," he answered and puckered up for the first installment.

I planted a sisterly smooch on his lips, just as the two young trollops tugged on his arms. I recognized that the girls had some Hooters-style tradition to inflict on him and smiled. Two more girls joined in and corralled him, singing "Happy Birthday" and basically making him look the fool. Donny was intent on capturing all this nonsense on film, so I joined up with Debbie. She pulled me off to the side and confided that she had something "special" planned for Rudy after the party.

"I bought one of those Hooters outfits and thought I'd surprise him with it at the motel," she said under her breath.

"Oh God, that's sounds like so much fun! Maybe I should get one and dress up for Donny too? What a hoot -so to speak," I added, laughing at the pun.

"Sure Barb, why not? You guys should join us. Rudy and Donny will just shit their pants!" Exclaimed Debbie, excited to have us join them.

We stole away to the gift counter and quickly picked out one of Hooter's patented tank tops and a pair of silken shorts for me. Giggling like a pair of naughty schoolgirls, we hid the evidence in my purse and went back to join the party. In my semi-drunken state, it only half-dawned on me how ridiculous two women our age would look in those outfits. The night wore on with plenty of dancing, drinking and general merriment. The four of us switched dance partners, as we often do and I found myself paired with my brother.

"I've got to had it to you for stamina Rudy," I said, lifting my arms and placing my hands behind his neck. "Still ogling those teeny-boppers I see," I joked.

"Hey, it's not everyday I have sweet young things like that to play with!" He quipped, with his hands resting on my hips.

"Now what do those little girls have that you don't already have at home, or right here in front of you?" I teased and batted my eyes.

"Geez Sis, it's not what they HAVE, it's HOW they show it!" Rudy blushed a bit.

"Hmm, I see. Well, I still owe you three kisses," I reminded him.

"Hey, that's right. Think I'd like another, if you please," he said, lowering his face to mine.

"Oh you would, would you -from an old gal like me?" I asked, closed my eyes and puckered to give him his second kiss.

Our lips met like before, but this time the kiss continued without any interruptions. It lingered much longer than a simple smack. I felt his hands pull my hips close to his and sensed his lips start to open. Instinctively I jerked back and shoved him back a step, then turned my head sharply to see if we'd been watched.

"Now, that was MUCH better! How 'bout my third one?" Asked Rudy, with his eyes starting to glaze over.

"Hmm, maybe later, without the audience," I teased and tapped my forefinger on his lips.

Mercifully, time flew by and the party started to break up. Rudy tried, in vain to cop one last feel from a stray Hooter girl, as the four of us staggered out into the parking lot. Once we reached their car, Rudy blocked my access to the door and begged for his third kiss. Realizing he was in no condition to take "no" for an answer and Donny and Debbie already in the car, I leaned up and warned him to "be nice." He nodded in agreement and wrapped his long arms around me. Gripping the back of my hair, he brought my face close to his. Starring into his stern eyes, I started to remind him of his promise.

"Awe come on Sis, it IS my birthday; a little naughty would be nice," he pleaded and smiled.

I reluctantly closed my eyes to indicate I was ready, as he tilted my head and brought his lips to mine. Within a few seconds of kissing closed-mouthed, he parted my lips with his tongue. I thought it playfully wicked of him and half-chuckled, as he continued to feed me more of his fat tongue. I started to back away, but he held my head still and started darting his tongue in and out of my mouth. I took that as a challenge and fought it off with my tongue.

After a few more seconds of playing tongue war, our mouths opened wide and I caught myself running my tongue in big circles around his. I think we both sensed the kiss was quickly becoming a little too serious and we parted.

"Dam, now that's what I call a "birthday kiss"!" He cried, as I caught my breath and pulled him away from blocking the car door.

"So Barb, what's all that action about? Did I miss something?" Debbie asked laughing from the front seat.

"No, I doubt if you missed anything Debbie," I quickly half-answered and nervously smiled back at her.

"Oh that's just my Baby giving out birthday kisses. She has a tradition of giving one kiss for every ten years. And, as I recall, they keep getting better with each kiss. I remember my last birthday. By the time she got to the last kiss, it was..." Donny started.

"Oh just you two shut up. Shit, I suppose I should have just spanked him!" I interrupted in a voice that meant the subject was closed.

With the four of us comfortably drunk, Rudy drove and began to reminisce about the party and days gone by. Donny recalled how the original Hooter girls didn't wear bras and had much shorter tops, while he groped me in the back seat.

"Yeah man, those were definitely the GOOD old days!" Rudy added, as Debbie scooted over next to him.

She teased his ear with her tongue and obviously rubbed his crotch. "So you like 'slutty' Hooter babes huh?" She asked.

"Oh yeah Honey; they were the real deal," Rudy sighed and refocused on his driving.

"There's nothing like the real deal," said Debbie, stroking her hubby, but looking straight back at me with a devious smirk that could only mean she was up to no good.

I returned her smile, nodded and made no attempt to fight off Donny's amorous intentions, as he started to unbutton my blouse. By the time we reached the motel, he had my blouse half off and was frantically trying to get into my jeans. He had me so wet by then, in another five minutes and I would have fucked him right there in the back seat.

Rudy and Donny took off to find an ice machine, while Debbie and I slipped into the bathroom. Sipping on a whisky and Coke, I watched in the full-length mirror, as Debbie stripped down to her thong and pulled the white tank top over her head. The tight-fitted top flattered her petite frame, flat tummy and B-size tits. Pulling up the silk short-shorts over her tanned thighs, I remarked how great she looked.

"God Debbie, you could really pass for one of those little honeys! But, what about the bra?" I asked, starring at her visible nipples.

"Hey, you heard what the guys said -they like the classic, slutty Hooter girls and that's what they're gonna get," she said, handing me a pair of small scissors.

She turned toward me and raised her arms, "Cut it about there," she said, pointing at her boob.

"But your breast will show every time you raise your arms!"

"That's the whole idea silly," she admitted, as I cut off the fabric around her.

"OK Barb -your turn," she giggled, while I stripped out of my jeans and blouse.

"This will be so much fun!" Debbie said diabolically, as I cautiously unhooked my bra and out tumbled my round, sagging melons.

I squeezed my 36" frame into the size 34 tank top, thinking how ridiculous I must look, "Debbie, I can't go out there like this in front of my brother! My God, my nipples are showing!" I said, when she had me raise my arms.

"Oh don't be such a prude, Barb. Trust me, they're gonna love it. Besides, Rudy knows you've got big jugs; it will be the perfect birthday present," she reckoned and cut away the thin fabric.

She finished tailoring my top and looked down at my black panties. "Those will have to go," she demanded and searched through her purse. "Here, try this on," she advised, handing me a black thong like hers.

"I can't wear this fucking thing. I'd look like a horse!"

"Nonsense, now put it on or I put it on you myself!" She commanded.

I reluctantly lowered my panties and stepped into the tiny g-string. I thought for sure it would tear, when I pulled it over my broad hips. To me, it looked like a pair of big balloons in a rubber band. However, I must admit, it did feel awfully sexy. I squeezed into the shorts and took stock of the two of us in the mirror. We truly looked the part of two trampy old Hooter girls, especially me.

"There's something else we can do that will REALLY prime their pumps," mentioned Debbie, while we over-applied our makeup.

"Yeah, what's that?" I wondered and watched my naked boobs peaking out from under my shortened top, as I raised my hands.

"We should do some posing for them," Debbie smiled at my reflection.

"Posing -like models?"

"Yeah, kind of. More like those sexy models do, you know?" She said and ran her tongue over her lips; letting her head rest on my shoulder.

I returned her pose with a pouty look of my own, shook my tits and ruffled my hair. She complimented my pose by cupping one of my big jugs and pretending to lick it.

"You really think we need to go that far?" I asked, feeling awkward that she touched me like that.

"We'll just play it by ear, how's that? Whatever it takes to 'prime their pumps', right?" She laughed.

We ratted our hair up, donned our heels and downed our drinks, before making a grand entrance. The guys were seated at a small motel table with their backs to us.

"Anything 'special' we can get you guys from the bar?" Debbie whispered seductively, as we each struck a tilted hands-on-hips pose.

I thought my husband’s jaw would hit the floor, while Rudy’s eyes got big as silver dollars. After a chorus of “wows” it was evident the guys were quite impressed with our little surprise. Bending over to give them a pair of butt shots, we each pulled a pair of longneck beers from the cooler and slowly paraded toward them.

“You girls drinking beers too?” Asked Rudy.

“Yeah, we just got off work and decided to relax with you guys. Is that OK?” I asked and sat down in my husband’s lap.

Debbie did the same to Rudy, whose eyes were glued to my chest.

“Yeah, we had a rough night and we just need to relax.” Said Debbie, locking her fingers together and raising her arms high over her head, to feign a yawn.

Of course that movement was enough to put most of her bare chest on display. Glancing over in Donny’s direction, she leaned back further and spread her arms wide to heighten the effect. I felt him shift under me and knew her actions had accomplished the desired effect. A slight twinge of jealousy zipped through me, until I felt Donny’s hand running inside the back of my shortened top.

"What about you Baby; did you have a rough night too?" Donny whispered in my ear, running his warm hand inside my altered tank top then up and down my bare back.

Clearly, he was challenging me to mimic Debbie's display. That twinge of jealousy combined with appreciating my brother's leer of newfound curiosity. I felt instantly shameless. Faking a similar yawn, I raised my arms up over my head and felt my top riding up with them. I sensed Donny's hand supporting my back and lay back further, stretching more and more. When I saw the fabric had expanded enough to show my hard nipples, I glanced over at Rudy for a reaction. By now he was fondling Debbie's tits, while still starring at my exposed chest.

"It's so hot! God, I've been so hot all night. If I could just cool down somehow..." I said and took a cold beer from the table.

I tilted the bottle and laid it between my naked melons, rubbing it up and down my chest, until the top was pushed up to my neck. I rubbed it fast enough for a fair amount of beer to seep out and watched Rudy's hand slide inside Debbie's shorts. Tilting the bottle, I let streams of beer flow down my boobs. Rudy licked his lips. Donny took the bottle from me and started licking the beer from my tits. Debbie and I began to moan as Donny sucked my hooters and Rudy fingered her pussy. When Donny shoved the cold bottle between my legs, I let out a shriek. He rubbed the thick part of the bottle against my pussy and I realized just how very wet I was. The hard bottle felt good against me, but I decided this was perhaps just a little too kinky.

Pulling myself back up, I yanked down my top to cover up and took a long swig of beer. I stood up and admonished Debbie for getting too "friendly" with the customers and pulled her up off of Rudy's lap.

"God dam Barb! What's up? I was this close to coming out there!" Claimed Debbie, as I locked the bathroom door behind us.

"I know, I know… I was too. I thought we were just gonna tease them. Maybe this is getting out of hand?" I wondered.

"I don't know. Sounds to me like you’re just too afraid to watch me and Rudy make out, hmmm?" She countered.

"He IS my brother you know! It just feels strange," I worried.

"Didn't seem to bother you to show your big knockers to him -that was fun!" She said.

"Yes...that was fun. I guess as long as we keep it 'fun' it'll be OK," I reasoned.

We sauntered back out and approached the guys. Debbie was headed toward her husband, when my husband unexpectedly took her arms and pulled her down on his lap. It was apparent that the guys planned on pulling a switch to surprise us. When Rudy pulled me to him, all I could manage was a shy smile. I slowly took a seat on his lap and felt his sizeable bulge against my ass. I immediately tried to get up, but Rudy's strong hand on my shoulder told me otherwise. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Aren't you two just full of surprises tonight?" He said, resting his hand on my knee. "You ladies are the ultimate Hooter gals, I'd say."

"And why is that?" I asked, uncomfortably shifting my weight.

"Just like the old days; showing us your tits and stuff. Only the 'ultimate' girls would ever do that," he explained, running his hand up my thigh.

"Oh that, that was just for fun… Debbie's idea," I said, nervously holding his hand still.

"It wasn't ALL Deb's idea, now was it?" He whispered.

I smiled and blushed, while his hand on my shoulder relaxed its grip. The same large hand lightly trailed down my back, up under my top and caressed its way to my neck. I ignored his gesture and gentle neck massage.

"I suppose that quenched any latent fantasies you might have about your sister," I laughed, trying to relieve the obvious sexual tension.

"Well, it certainly satisfied ONE of them," he said and flexed his bulge under me.

"You mean you have others?" I asked and shifted again.

"Why sure -don't you?" He implied.

"No…no, don't think so," I stated and kept my hand on his to divert any further exploration.

"Sounds to me like you're not very sure of yourself. Perhaps it's something you should think about, just for fun." He proposed.

I took notice of Debbie and Donny. They were laughing and chatting away, while Donny ran his hand up under her top, similar to what Rudy was doing to me. She slyly unbuttoned his shirt as they carried on. When she ran her hand inside his opened shirt and toyed with his nipples, I felt another twinge of jealousy. Their play was light and seemingly harmless. Even when she threw her head back in laughter and he laid a few kisses on her neck, I saw no reason for alarm.

"You know, you still owe me another birthday kiss, Sis." Rudy mentioned, breaking my fixation.

"That was before, when I wasn't sitting half-naked on your lap," I reasoned.

"I don't see what difference that makes. It's all in fun right?" He said, leaning his face close to mine.

"Yeah, all in fun...RIGHT!" I answered sarcastically.

"Come on, one last kiss, Sis. I always wanted to kiss a Hooter girl," he whispered and abruptly brought his lips to mine.

Without any pretense, his mouth opened on mine and I felt his thick tongue thrust inside. I gulped in surprise and my hand went at once to push against his shoulder. His other hand held my neck, so I couldn't back away. The kiss deepened. My moans of disapproval and body shifting only seemed to heighten the intensity. With my hand pounding on his shoulder, I felt his cock growing harder, until it was pressed tight against my pussy. I took a short break to catch my breath and take stock of my predicament.

I had played around with him all night. I had teased and taunted him about those young girls. I went as far as dressing like a Hooter-whore and blatantly showing him my boobs. Just who was the temptress? It was undeniably me! Since I wan the one determined to keep everything on a fun level, why was I getting so emotional?

I suddenly rationalized that plenty of other couples have 'fun' like this -look at Debbie and my husband. Sure, I had mixed feelings about what was too much fun (with my own brother), but why should I be the party pooper? I opted to lighten up and play the role of Hooter-hooker and just have fun with it.

I stopped resisting Rudy's soul kiss and gave in. My moans became pseudo moans of pleasure and lust, as I sucked in his tongue. With my free hand, I raised my beer-stained top and made his hand fondle my naked tits. Spreading my legs a little, I ground my pussy into his hard cock. Gripping his shirt, I ripped away the buttons. Rudy was shocked but totally aroused, as he finally broke off our kiss to catch his breath.

"Wow Sis!"

"What's this 'sis-shit'? We're just a couple of Hooter Hookers, aren't we Honey?" I said, grabbing Debbie by the hand and pulling her to her feet again. "And, we're here to prime their pumps...right?" I said and ran my hands up and down her sides.

Debbie was quick to join in my adlib performance and crawled up on the bed. Without a word, she beckoned me to join her. I slithered in next to her and the two of us started feeling each other from head to toe. We swapped lustful expressions and pretended to kiss. Back up on our knees, we faced each other. I had her raise her arms and then pulled her top up, over and off. She did the same to my top. Cupping our boobs, we rubbed them against each other and embraced. After another long faked tongue kiss, I leaned down and cupped her tit and pretended to lick it. She did the same to me, but actually took my nipple in her mouth. Since the guys were so into our little show, rubbing the outline of their cocks, I let her keep sucking.

Our husbands' mutual arousal for us wasn't lost on Debbie either. She stopped sucking my tit and roughly threw me down on the bed. I lay quietly and slowly thrashed in anticipation, while she stood and pulled her shorts down. When she straddled my head, I ran my hands up her muscular calves, until she squatted over my face. I pretended to kiss her thighs and lick her thong-covered pussy, as she stripped my shorts off. Spreading my legs, she lowered her face to my crotch and pretended to eat me out. With our faces so close to each other’s pussy, I could sense the warmth of her breath and smell the unmistakable scent of her. I heard the sound of two zippers, as the two of us writhed together and moaned our way to a shared fake orgasm.

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers
12