Four Black Men

Story Info
A young man becomes a willing girl.
2.6k words
4.45
129.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secsfiend
Secsfiend
48 Followers

I could not believe I lost that bet. it seemed like a simple enough bet, the looser had to dress in drag. But Stacy was taking full advantage. I only took the bet because I was sure I could not loose, but if I had known Stacy's plans to dress me like a complete slut instead of just sticking me in a dress... I never would have risked it.

But after an hour of shaving, being forced to wear little black lacy thong panties, thigh high fish nets, fuck me boots with six inch heels, a little leather skirt and matching bustier, a wig and sitting through over an hour of make-up and manicure, I was almost possible, almost. My face was too square, my jaw pronounced and even with the press-on nails my hands still looked masculine, but just maybe if nobody looks that closely no one will notice I am actually a guy. I guess that is one advantage of being small.

--------------

I could not believe Stacy dragged me into this convenience store, it was bad enough that she was taking me to a club across town, but at least that would be dark. In here it was like being out in the noon sun. Anybody looks twice and they are going to know I am a guy in drag, and worse, I can't find where Stacy went...

"If you are looking for your ride, she left." Said a deep voice directly behind me. I turned to find a fifty something blue collar type black man standing behind me, well at 6'4" it was more like towering over me, even in my heels. But he was not threatening. "This is the wrong place for you to be, I can give you a ride if you want." I was uncomfortable about saying yes, but Stacy had my phone and her car definitely was not in the lot.

--------------

"I need to make a stop in here before we get you home, it will be a few minutes, better you come inside then wait out here in the car."

Inside proved to be a small apartment with three black men and a comfortably plump white woman all in their early thirties. The woman hopped off of one of the young man's lap, where she had been stroking his big hard black cock, bounced past me and kissed the man I came in with. "Daddy, you did not tell me you were bringing over a little white girl tonight."

"Well Belinda, that had not been part of the original plan, but she was too cute to pass up."

"I'm not a girl" I said. Belinda turned to me, bare foot she could still look down on me slightly, "tonight you are. I can't wait to see you get your first taste of black cock" she said as she pressed against me and slid a hand down to grab my cock. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. My body was starting to respond to Belinda's grinding against me. She was about 5'9" with 38 DD breasts about a 34 inch waist and about 42 inch hips and nice round bubble ass. Her ass was just hanging out from her little black spandex mini dress which hugged her curves and sway back so nicely.

My focus was entirely on Belinda but I could feel the crowd close in around me as she took me by my stiffening little cock and half guided half dragged me towards her lover. I could see him sitting there with his legs wide apart slowly stroking his big black cock as he stared at me with a hungry look in his eyes. I was not used to walking in six inch heals and with my head spinning at the situation I found myself in I tripped landing hard on my knees between his legs catching myself with a hand on each of his thighs.

"Eager little cunt", I heard from behind me, but I have no idea who said it. I was more distracted by Belinda landing on my thigh, her knees spread wide, her body pressed against me. I could feel the heat of her twat against the top of my thigh as she put a hand on my cheek turned me towards her and kissed me deeply. I could feel my little cock straining against the lace of my panties. "I get so hot watching a little slut suck her first cock, don't you want to make me hot?" She rocked her hips against me, my cock jumped pulling my thong deep into my ass. "It's easy." She said turning to her seated lover and swallowing all ten inches he offered her. "Don't you want to try... What's your name princess?"

"Brendan" I said.

"Brenda, what a pretty name. Don't you want to try Brenda?" I sat there frozen, I really did not know what to do. Stacy had been my first lover and we had never done any thing like this, I was in way over my head. Belinda paused only for a moment before turning back to that big black cock and swallowing it down again. Her lover moaned, the sound of it started to draw me froward. Belinda felt my body change, she turned and kissed me deeply again with full lips that had just slid off of the largest cock I had seen. Her hand snaked behind my head as she started to pull me forward. I could feel her hot cum dribbling out of her hot pussy as her excitement was building.

My world suddenly expanded from Belinda and the big black cock she was offering me when I heard Daddy speak. "You take care of Jerome sweetie, Brenda's first cock is going to be mine." I had forgotten there were three more people in that room. The reality of it suddenly came crashing in as another strong hand closed around the back of my head and pulled me into Daddy's crotch. My hands fumbled against his jeans as I tried to regain some semblance of which way was up. I could feel the intense wet heat coming off of Belinda's twat as she went to work on Jerome's big cock. I could feel the ring of people pressed in around me. I could feel Daddy's jeans under my hands and his cock pressed against my cheek straining to get out of its prison as his hand held me firmly against his crotch.

"That's it princess take out my cock" I could not really explain it, I did not want to suck his cock, but his command went beyond compulsion. I found I had a deep need to suck his cock. "That's it Daddy fuck this little white girl into a slutty little cunt." I heard one of the men behind me say. "See Brenda, Belinda and my boys want to see what a good little cock sucker you can be." His comment made Belinda moan around Jerome's cock, with that Jerome threw his head back and came hard. I could see Belinda looking back at me out of the corner of her eye as she struggled to swallow his load. I desperately started fumbling with Daddy's jeans, trying to get the button undone and the zip down. Belinda kept her weight on my thighs but turned her upper body back to face me as she leaned back against Jerome's lap. Jerome's head came up "look, that little bitch is desperate for her first taste of black cock now dad, you sure can pick them." He said as his hand lovingly stroked Belinda's head.

I got Daddy's jeans open and I closed my hand around the top of his thick shaft, that's when I realized just how far down his right pants leg his cock reached. It took some work, and some help to get it out. Then I sat there transfixed staring at 14 inches of hard black cock. Daddy's hand stocked my face. "It's ok princess, just swallow." His hand wrapped around the back of my head and pulled me forward. I was mesmerized by this giant cock. It pressed against my lips and my mouth opened. It was so thick my jaw ached just getting wide enough to let the head in. I tried to swallow, I barely had any of the shaft in and I was already gagging. The room chuckled, "don't worry princess you will learn to take it all." With that Daddy started fucking my mouth.

Short hard strokes were forcing Daddy's cock over my tongue and against the back of my throat. My jaw ached I gagged with every thrust and I had never been harder in my life, my little cock absolutely throbbed. "I am going to ride this little bitch." I heard Belinda say. I felt her weight shift as someone behind me pulled my skirt up. I felt the heat of Belinda's twat on the head of my cock, my panties, already slick with precum were immediately soaked through with her juices. I felt her shift forward, taking my five inches panties and all. It was intense, I came almost immediately, I moaned around the thick cock in my mouth as it invaded my throat. Whoever was behind me leaned forward and whispered, "feel that on your pathetic little cock. That's what you are, a warm willing cunt. Your only purpose in life is to serve cock."

Daddy suddenly pulled out, "this bitch can't swallow me yet, I think I will give her cunt a try." I felt Belinda's heels dig in behind my knees, her legs pulled up and away hard, spreading my knees and grinding her hot twat down on my sensitive little prick. I fell forward as she slide down under me, my face coming to rest by Jerome's stiffening cock. I could not wait for my second taste, I was about to suck him in when Belinda pulled my face down to hers, kissing me deeply. I could taste Jerome's cum all over her lips. I came up from that and Jerome fed me his cock. Ten inches suddenly seemed so small, Belinda was right, sucking it was easy. My face bobbed up and down as I deep throated Jerome. "Dad you sure got this bitch loosened up for me" he said as he threw his head back. I suddenly felt my hands being taken and filled with a hard cock each. They were big as well, my fingers could not touch around them. The family resemblance was becoming even more obvious.

I felt Daddy's hand around my waist, he lifted me slightly. I felt his big cock sliding past my balls, sliding along my shaft as he entered Belinda. She moaned with pleasure, my own cock was still so sensitive I whimpered around Jerome's cock tears coming to my eyes. I could feel Daddy thrusting in and out of Belinda his shaft crushing my balls up against my body. Belinda pulled me close and moaned in my ear "Daddy's cock is going to be lubed with your cum..." I could not believe how hot it made me when she said that. I felt Daddy withdraw from her, her hips tilted as her legs pulled me in tight. I was begging around Jerome's cock, "fuck me Daddy, please fuck me." Not that anybody could understand what I said but the meaning was clear. I felt the thong pulled out of my ass as he pushed his big cock against my ass.

"You're my little cunt aren't you." I started to nod my head, "say it."

"I'M YOUR CUNT!" I was screaming around Jerome's cock. Daddy thrust forward, his momentum drove me forward, my aching throbbing little prick was pushed into Belinda, my hands slid up the cocks they were on and my head rose until it ran into Belinda's restraining hand. She knew just where to stop me to keep Jerome's hard black cock in my mouth. "I'm your cunt." I whimpered around Jerome's cock as Daddy pulled back I slid down. Daddy thrust and again I rose until Belinda restrained me. With each withdrawal a mumbled around Jerome's cock with each thrust I rose. Daddy was setting a steady rhythm but my virgin pussy just would not open.

He thrust again, "I'm your cunt." With tears streaming down my face.

"Not yet but you soon will be." He thrust forward, he thrust forward, he thrust forward and again. I'm your cunt had become my mantra. Jerome and both of his brothers were rock hard, Belinda was gushing around my cock. I had heard of women squirting, but until now I never believed it. Daddy thrust and my pussy started to open for him. I moaned with ecstasy "I'm your cunt" he held his position his hands tightened around my waist and he dragged me backwards down his shaft. The pain was intense and the pleasure was incredible.

I was no longer capable of coherent speech, not that I had been intelligible before speaking around Jerome's cock. But at this point it was pretty obvious I was just moaning with each thrust. Each thrust pushing me up the other three cocks each withdrawal pulling me back down until Jerome suddenly pulled out. He wasn't clear of my mouth before the jets of his hot cum started to spray forth. The first was down my throat before I knew what was happening. If not for kissing Belinda earlier I could not have told you what he tasted like. The rest sprayed across my face and breasts. "Yeah baptise that bitch to her new life" one of his brothers said. I was passed denying it. I knew I was going to be doing a lot of this.

Shortly after Jerome stopped cumming the brother who had not spoken suddenly pushed forward and started spraying my with cum. I hungrily turned my face towards him letting his hot juice spray across my lips and tongue. Belinda was hungrily catching what dripped off of me lapping it up as it fell when she started squirting again. "The best thing about being a woman" she moaned, "is that you get to keep fucking no matter how many times these men make you cum." I could tell she was in ecstasy. And I knew she was absolutely right as I came in her hot twat again.

The last brother quickly moved in front of me as Daddy's rythem picked up. Daddy thrust me forward and my lips slipped around Reggie's cock. He was not quite as long as Jerome, but he was thicker. I could not get him all the way down. On the third or forth thrust from Daddy, Reggie began to cum. His slick semen lubed my throat as he desperately thrust against my face. I soon had him balls deep both of his hands clasped behind my head, that's when I felt Daddy explode inside of me. He thrust hard against me as Reggie started to go limp in my mouth. I screamed around that cock and then I plateaued cumming harder then I had all evening feeling Daddy's cum fill me. Daddy came so hard I could feel his cum leaking out of my new cunt, sliding over my balls.

Daddy leaned forward and kissed me on the back of my head. "8 inches princess, soon you will learn to ride all of me. Then you really will be my little cunt Brenda." Belinda smiled up at me from below, she could tell I had learned my place. Being a willing white cunt in the service of four black men.

Secsfiend
Secsfiend
48 Followers