Four Corners Society

Story Info
A troubled girl finds herself in an unusual treatment center.
6.5k words
4.01
54.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie couldn’t believe her mother had left her here. Couldn’t believe she’d let herself be tricked so easily. But here she sat in the small room that despite its size had two doors. One she’d used to enter from the lobby where her mother had abandoned her and the other in the opposite wall. She’d checked them both already and both were locked from the outside. The trim and walls were colored in the various shades of mauve and pink and white so common to hospital waiting rooms. But she wasn’t in a hospital.

She occupied one of the two simple chairs that comprised the only furnishings in the room. A large painting hung on each of the four walls. They were not depictions of objects or scenes but rather just blurs and swirls and splashes of color. A different word anchored the corner of each canvas: Love, Acceptance, Pride, and Humility.

She rolled her eyes as she read each word on the paintings.What the fuck kind of art is that supposed to be? Looks like someone puked on the walls! Love, Acceptance, Pride, Humility, oh man give me a break. This is like a bad after-school special.”

Maggie gnawed at her fingernails, her foot hung over her leg and bounced back and forth. She recalled her mother saying, “It’s for your own good Maggie. I love you. You have to believe me.” She’d even said it with tears.

How cliché, Maggie thought as she replayed the day’s earlier events in her mind.Is this how a mother who supposedly loves you treats you? Tricking you and then handing you over to a bunch of strangers so they can lock you away?

Maggie’s anger and anxiousness bubbled inside of her as she sat and waited. What exactly she was waiting for she had no idea but sooner or later she knew someone would come into the room.Probably gonna be some old weak little man with glasses and a lab coat too. I don’t fucking care who it is I’m telling them to get me the fuck out of here!

Finally she heard the lock clicking open on the door she’d entered through.Here he comes. Hurry up and get your sorry old ass in here so I can get mine out of here!

Maggie was slightly taken aback by the man who entered the room. He was certainly not what she’d expected. Her teeth paused and her fingers merely hovered in front of her mouth. Her foot had also stopped its nervous bouncing.

He was tall and broad shouldered with a waist that suggested a very fit body. His dark hair trimmed neatly, his face clean-shaven. He wore khakis, a dark blue button-down shirt and no lab coat.

Maggie heard the lock click back closed by some unseen person on the outside.

“Hello Margaret.” The man’s voice was soothing and slightly deep. He extended his hand to her, “I’m Dr. Randall Clark."

Maggie eyed his hand and returned to chewing her nails, her foot again bounced and she refused to return his handshake.

Dr. Clark pulled his hand back, “Okay. That’s cool.” He took a deep breath and let it slowly out. “Here,” His left hand extended and held out a soda and a candy bar. “I brought you these. I don’t know what it is with the people around here but they never have refreshments when they invite guests over.” He smiled warmly and somewhat sarcastically.

Maggie stared at his hand but made no move for the offerings. She did notice that he wore no wedding ring. She briefly wondered how such a handsome doctor, that she guessed to be in his early to mid-forties, couldn’t be married.

“Aw, c’mon Margaret take ‘em. I’m fighting the battle of the bulge so you might as well take ‘em.” His free hand patted what was obviously not a belly in danger of bulging.

Her leg snapped up and off the other so that both feet landed flat on the floor. Both hands gripped the chrome arms of the chair as she turned to face him squarely. “Look. I don’t want your fucking can of pop. And I don’t want your fucking candy bar. The only thing I want from you is to get me the fuck out of here. Understand?”

“Whoa. Slow down now.” Dr. Clark held both hands up and open to her. “I just want to talk to you for a few minutes. Okay?”

“I don’t want to talk to you. I want to go home and I want to go right now.”

“C’mon Margaret. Give me a few minutes. This is my job and my boss would get real pissed off if I walked out after the first sixty seconds.” He stared down at her, eyebrows raised, arms open.

Maggie glared back up at him. His striking looks and warm easy manner were very disarming. She didn’t want to find him attractive but she did. But she’d be damned if she’d show it. She grunted, again crossed her legs, folded her arms across her chest, and turned her face sideways to him.

Dr. Clark eased down in the chair opposite her, “Thanks. I hate having to go to my boss’ office.” He folded his hands and rested them in his open lap. “Listen Margaret, I know this sucks. I know. This isn’t exactly the kind of place that folks just stop by to hang out. But the truth is you’re here. And maybe you don’t agree that you should be, but you are.”

Maggie snapped her eyes back at him. “Maybe you should check your charts or whatever because I’m nineteen. Get it? That means I’m an adult. My mom has no right to keep me here. No one does!”

God, I wish he would quit looking at me. Why couldn’t he be a little old man and not so fucking good looking and…nice? He had intense blue eyes that made her feel uneasy but at the same time reassured. This wasn’t going as she’d planned.

“I know how old you are Margaret and you’re right, legally no one has the right to keep you here, but…”

“Damn right!”

“But, maybe being here isn’t as bad as you think it is. I know what you’re thinking but trust me, this place is different from any place that you’ve seen on TV or heard people talk about. It really is.” He leaned his elbows onto his knees, bringing him closer to her.

Oh no, don’t do that. Go back. Don’t look at me like that. Damn it! Damn you! Pleaseeee just go away.

His voice softened, “Margaret, can we agree that you’ve got a lot going on in your life and not all of it is good?” She snapped him a quick glance and then returned to staring at the wall. “I mean you’re not here because you smoked pot a couple times with your friends right? You’ve got some pretty reckless stuff happening. You’re been involved in some pretty dangerous activities.”

“What the fuck do you know?” Maggie felt her resolve melting away but struggled to hold onto it. She was so angry and confused and scared.

He ever so subtly slid closer to her, “That’s fair. You’re right, I only know what your mother has told me. I’d like to know more though. I’d like to hear what you have to say. Now isn’t really a good time. You’re upset and maybe even a little scared. But I’d really like to talk with you more.” Still closer he crept.

Maggie looked at the ceiling and blinked her eyes,You will not fucking cry!

She turned to face him, he was so close now, his handsome face with those soft well-defined lips, the tiny dimple in his chin, those gorgeous blue eyes. “I just want to go home. I don’t want to be here. Okay.” The edge had faded from her voice. “Please,” she pleaded with both her tone and her eyes.

Dr. Clark rested his large strong hand lightly on her knee. The touch further reassured her. She knew that had they been in any other setting she’d be all over him.

“Margaret, you’re miles back in the mountains. There’s no cabs to call. It will be dark before long. And you mother is making an eight hour drive home. I can’t let you go out there by yourself. I can’t risk you getting hurt or lost. And even if you called a friend it’ll be nearly morning by the time they got here. So you’re going to be here for the night anyway, why not make the most of it?

His strong fingers squeezed her leg just above the knee. Maggie looked at him and then quickly away again. She was losing control and she hated when she lost control of her emotions.

“Fine. Fine. Everybody thinks I need to be here then fine. I’ll stay. For now.” She took a deep breath through her nostrils in an effort to muster her resolve. “Go ahead Doc. You want to get inside my head and make me all better? Fine. Take your best shot.”

“Good Margaret. That makes me happy.” She looked back at him, why did he make her feel this way? She wasn’t even sure what way he made her feel. But despite her best efforts she couldn’t help but like him. Couldn’t help feeling warm inside when he’d said she’d made him happy. Couldn’t help being frightened that she may not be able to resist him and what giving in to him may bring. Couldn’t help feeling afraid of what would happen to her if he ever did manage to get inside.

He stood and held out his hand to her. Maggie stared up at him, her eyes conveying all her confused feelings. Her look revealing just how badly she wanted help but how hard it was going to be to help her. A look of guarded hope. She placed her palm in his large hand. It felt so small and fragile in his warm grip. He motioned her to the opposite door, the door that led inside. She stared at the door for a moment; she had no idea what lay beyond it.

Just as he was about to knock, Dr. Clark looked down into her eyes. “Remember Margaret, we’re different here. This is a different kind of treatment center. You may encounter some things that make you uncomfortable or scared and that’s okay. But I want you to promise that no matter what you feel while you’re here that you at the very least explore those feelings and be honest with yourself about them okay?”

“Okay Dr. Clark.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

He smiled reassuringly at her and she wanted desperately to grab hold of his arm and not let go. She felt like if she stayed next to him forever that she would be safe. She was amazed at how in just a few short minutes he’d already made such an impression on her.

“Remember Margaret, trust me. Even when I’m not there, trust me. I truly do want to help you Margaret.”

She could only nod in acknowledgment. Dr. Clark knocked lightly on the door and Maggie listened to the sounds of the lock being manipulated. She held her breath as the door swung open. She was confronted with a short hallway that led to yet another door.

A tall heavy-set woman with long wavy blonde hair stood at the door waiting for her. She too appeared in her forties. Her face was very attractive with tall prominent cheekbones and wide alluring eyes. Her large breasts rebelled against the tight white fabric of her nurses’ blouse. Her thick thighs stretched her white polyester pants.

“Hello Ms. Sanborne. I’m Nurse Ferrell.” The woman’s full lips curled into a smile.

Maggie felt her hairs stand up as her inner alarm went off. Despite her pretty face and her ample bosom that had held Maggie’s eyes, she immediately didn’t like her. She felt Dr. Clark’s large warm hand at the small of her back as he gently urged her forward.

He leaned low and placed his lips lightly against her ear, “Go on Margaret. It’s okay. The first step is the hardest. Take the first step. Take the first step to the rest of your life Margaret.” She felt herself tremble slightly as his warm breath whispered in her ear.

She stepped out of the door. And as she walked toward the waiting Nurse Ferrell she looked back over her shoulder. Down the length of the short corridor she watched him.

When she reached the other end, he raised his hand in a wave, “You’ll see me soon Margaret.” With that he slowly closed the door and disappeared.

She turned back to the nurse and her eyes narrowed, her defiant nature quickly returned.

“All right Ms. Sanborne. Just step through here and we’ll get started.” Nurse Ferrell motioned to the door. Maggie glowered at her a moment. She could see straight through the big woman’s fake smile. Maggie slapped her palm against the swing-open door and pushed.

She stepped into what she found to be another fairly small room. It was larger than the one she’d just left but not by much. But this room as all together different. It was tiled from floor to ceiling. A small bleak shower in one corner was the only feature to break up the four walls. There were no mirrors or sinks. In another corner of the room was a strange apparatus the likes of which Maggie had never seen before. It was bolted to the floor by a small steel plate. A lone square chromed shaft ran straight up from the floor to about four feet high. It supported a narrow two-foot wide vinyl pad. It stood near the wall and Maggie noticed two metal handles bolted to the wall and spaced about as wide as the pad. A small metal cabinet sat beside the odd device.

Maggie quickly noticed she and the nurse were not alone. A small demure Asian woman stood near the shower. Unlike Nurse Ferrell, this woman wore the more traditional one-piece nurses’ outfit. The hem of her skirt stopped just above the knees. Her thin legs were clad in stark white nylons and her feet in patent leather pointed-toe shoes with a slight heel. She stood very still with her feet together and her hands folded at her waist. Her eyes were cast down and she did not look up at them at all.

Maggie’s head snapped around when she heard Nurse Ferrell key the deadbolt shut. She seethed as she watched her. Her instinctive dislike for this woman was trumped only by her distrust of her.

“Well now,Maggie,” The heavy nurse’s voice dripped with sarcasm. “I certainly hope we won’t have any trouble out of you during your stay. This is my assistant Ms. Chen. She will not speak to you so don’t waste your breath. And no matter how much you cry, plead, bitch, moan, beg, or otherwise whine she will not help you. She answers to me and only to me. She does what I want, when I want, and exactly how I want. And she’s as loyal as any pet.”

Nurse Ferrell’s hands were on her hips as she spoke. She was a very intimidating woman but Maggie was equally defiant when threatened. Maggie noticed that the small woman’s eyes never lifted.

“You’ll learn soon enough that I am in charge here. You’d be well advised to get on and stay on my good side. My bad side is very bad.

“But,” she crossed her arms over her heavy breasts, “I can tell already that you’ll test me. I’ve seen far too many of you hard-learners come through here. And that suits me just fine.

“In fact,” Nurse Ferrell moved very close to Maggie and leaned slightly forward, “I like it when you resist.”

The two stood glowering at one another. Maggie detested her.

“Now, take off your clothes and get in the shower.”

Give me your best shot you fucking bitch! Maggie dropped her purse, started whipping off her clothes and slammed them to the floor. Her eyes never left Ferrell’s as she stripped.

“This how you get your rocks off Ferrell? Huh? You like playing tough nurse and dirty patient? Is that your thing? All right you sick bitch, get a good eye full.” Maggie could see the big woman’s eye twitch.Didn’t like that, did ya?

Maggie stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The first stark cold shards caused her flesh to pimple and her nipples to swell. She turned and twisted the handle but the temperature never changed. She looked over at the nurse and found her smiling back at her. Ms. Chen fluttered about the much larger woman’s legs, bending and retrieving her clothes from the floor. Ferrell didn’t acknowledge the dutiful woman in the slightest.

Oh you are a fucking bitch. Maggie turned her naked back to her, snatched up the soap and began to wash herself. Her slick hands ran over her breasts and she cupped her chilled nipples into the faint warmth of her palms. The cold water had made them painfully hard. She rubbed them inside her hands to try and get them to relax but as she touched herself his face slipped into her mind.

Her eyes were closed and inside her lids she kept seeing Dr. Clark’s handsome face. Her hands subtly rubbed and kneaded her breasts as images of him flashed in her mind. She felt the first sensations of pleasure spreading through her chest as she thought about him. She shook her head and her eyes snapped open.

Wholly shit Maggie. Stop it. But as her hands roamed down her soft belly and into her crotch she again saw him. Her finger brushed over her clit as she reached to clean herself. It tingled and she let her finger run between her lips and back to her clit. She rubbed it slightly as she recalled his touch on her leg.

Stop. STOP! Again her eyes flashed open. She quickly pulled her hand out of her crotch and finished washing the rest of her body.

“Getting a good look Ferrell? Huh? Like my ass? Or are you more of a tit-loving dyke?” Maggie spun around, cupped her breasts and hefted them up to further taunt the woman.

“Aren’t ya’ gonna let your little pet have a look too Ferrell? She probably gets tired of looking at your sorry ass!” Maggie finished rinsing the shampoo from her hair and shut off the cold water.

Ms. Chen stepped up to her, without raising her eyes she held out a neatly folded towel on her upturned hands. Ferrell hadn’t said a word. Maggie took the towel and dried herself. She was so cold her lip trembled slightly.

“Well now, that’s better,” Ferrell’s lips curled into a broad sinister smile. Her look frightened Maggie slightly. She watched suspiciously as the woman moved to the small metal cabinet. She opened it and her hands emerged with a limp pair of latex gloves. Maggie’s head turned slightly and her eyes squinted. Her hand unconsciously gripped the towel tighter to her body.

“All right now my smart-mouthed little pretty,” Ferrell slowly stuffed her hands into the gloves. Maggie listened to the squeaking sounds of the latex as it stretched. Ferrell intentionally let the gloves snap loudly into place and smiled. “If you’d be so kind as to step over to the inspection area, I’ll just check you for contraband.”

Maggie suddenly realized what the apparatus was for and she slowly shook her head at the woman.

“You’re fucking joking right?” Ferrell snarled a devilish smile at her and remained silent. “Nuh uh, no fucking way you are touching me. No fucking way. You’ll just have to settle for looking honey cuz’ you are not touching me.”

Ferrell sighed impatiently and gave her a look that said to just hurry up.

“You’re fucking nuts you know that? This is a drug treatment center not a damned prison. Whataya think, that I got a bag of blow stuck up my ass? Or maybe a gun in my pussy? No, sorry honey, you’ll have to get your jollies with Ms. Chen over there cuz’ I ain’t buying.”

“Very well then. Ms. Chen go get Dr. Clark.”

“No!” Maggie surprised herself at the suddenness of her own voice. She snapped her eyes toward the little Asian woman and held up her palm. Slowly she turned back to face the nurse. “Don’t get Dr. Clark.”

Maggie glared as she walked to the pad. She dropped her towel and their eyes remained locked. The pad struck her almost perfectly at the waist. She peeled her eyes away from the older woman’s and looked straight ahead. Her hands reached out for the two steel handles on the wall. The action caused her to bend well over the pad and her ass pouted out. She took slow deep breaths as she steadied herself for what was to come.

Nurse Ferrell came behind her and cocked her head to look down at Maggie’s ass and crotch. “Well looky there. Got that pretty little pussy all shaved and smooth. If I didn’t know better Maggie I’d think you secretly knew you were coming to see me.”

Maggie seethed with anger and embarrassment. Earlier that day, when she believed her mother was going to take her to see her boyfriend, she’d shaved her lips smooth. She left only a narrow neatly trimmed strip atop her pubic mound. But instead of enjoying her boyfriend’s touch she was about to have Nurse Ferrell’s fingers inside her. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, Nurse Ferrell’s would be the first female fingers to ever touch her there.

12