Four Days In Paradise Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman meets her Master for the first time.
4.6k words
4.53
29.5k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met online in an alternative lifestyle chat room. I had never really thought too much about the D/s lifestyle, but I always knew there was something more I longed for, something missing in my life that I wanted to give to someone and was never able to even recognize exactly what that was. A dear friend who I believe recognized this in me even before I did had directed me to the Castle website, and I was completely enthralled, reading everything I could find on the bdsm topic. I finally felt as if I had discovered that missing piece to myself, and it was a true joy, a falling into place of that last missing puzzle piece. When I read Jade's writings it felt as if she knew what was in my heart and my soul, and when I met Him I felt as if I had met my soul mate, finally.

It took me a very long time to work up the courage to actually agree to meet him, I was afraid, I had never done anything that sounded so crazy in all my life. To actually go off and meet someone from the internet seemed as far fetched as jumping to the moon. We had spent months and months preparing for the meeting, working out safety issues, so I would feel very safe at all times, and he had directed me to read things about the lifestyle including safety. We were both educated adults, and chose to embrace this as a lifestyle and not a sexual escapade or a game, and we were also both very concerned with being healthy and safe. And also very excited at the prospect of finally meeting, of being able to see into each others eyes, and touch each other for the first time.

We had planned 4 days in a location where I knew people and knew the area, so I could feel comfortable and free to leave at any time. He was flying in and renting a car, and we were meeting for dinner in a hotel restaurant, the same hotel where we both had separate rooms reserved. We had agreed that first night was strictly dinner and talking, no sexual contact or being alone in the room would be permitted on that first evening. And I was to bring a friend with me to stay for a drink and then leave when I felt comfortable. I was also to call my friend at designated times throughout the 4 days with a safe word we had worked out that meant I was okay and enjoying myself, or that I wanted her to come and rescue me immediately!

I was still a little nervous, but actually felt ready to meet him and to get on with my first D/s experience. I pulled into the drive of the hotel and was very pleased to see it was an attractive, very nice place. I checked in to my suite and reached for the phone to call my friend Kelli, who was joining us for drinks in the lounge very soon. She said she'd be over in a few minutes, so I decided to take a shower and get ready to meet him. The hot, steamy shower felt wonderful after the long drive downstate, and I was beginning to feel very relaxed yet very excited. I had always been an extremely tactile person, and the feeling of the hot water beating over my skin was very arousing.

For a moment I let my fingers trail down my body across my breasts and to my neatly trimmed blonde pussy, and I was very tempted to bring myself to orgasm right then and there, but I knew I needed to wait. That was part of our agreement, he would control my pleasure at all times, and my pain. I regretfully pulled my hands away and finished showering, getting out and drying myself off. I put the rose scented lotion all over my body as he had requested, dried my reddish blonde hair and began to get dressed. I was wearing a discreet black halter dress, high in the front and fairly low cut in the back, with black strappy little sandals. No nylons, just bare legs, no panties, no bra. I didn't really need one anyway, my breasts weren't large, but they were still firm, with rather large pinkish nipples and very sensitive. I finished my make up and sat down to wait for Kelli to show up.

There was a knock at the door and Kelli was there. We were so happy to see each other, it had been ages, and we had been friends for many years. She knew exactly what was going on as we had always been very close and told each other everything. That is why I chose the town she lived in to meet him. She looked great in a tight, blue very short dress and high heeled sandals. She always looked good, with her perfect little body and long dark hair, she was only 5'2" but she looked taller as she was all legs and breasts. She had actually had a breast reduction and was down from a 34DD to a 34C. We hugged and laughed and chatted away about how exciting this all was and how glad we were to see each other. We were just sitting down to talk when the phone rang. I answered it and it was him, ready to meet downstairs in the lounge.

"Hello Lynn, I was glad to see you had checked in right on schedule. How was your trip?" he asked me. "It was nice Jimmy, I am so glad to be here and Kelli is here too. Shall we meet downstairs then?" We made plans to meet in 15 minutes downstairs in the lounge as prearranged and said goodbye. My heart was now beginning to beat very fast, and I realized I was nervous! Kelli got me calmed down and out the door we went before I could change my mind. She gave me one last hug for reassurance just before the elevator door opened and we stepped out into the lobby. She was the only woman I had always felt comfortable having so much body contact with, that’s just how she was, very physical. We walked toward the doors to the lounge... I saw him as soon as I entered the lounge, he was sitting at the bar a fresh drink in front of him.

I recognized him immediately as we had exchanged several pictures over the past months. My heart jumped at the sight of him, in my eyes he was perfect. Tall, broad shouldered, dark hair with a goatee and mustache and very handsome. He must've sensed me as he turned on his barstool, and our eyes met for the first time. It felt like an electric shock in my abdomen, and suddenly I was calm and everything felt very right and very in place. He stood and walked across the bar to meet us, smiling. I couldn't help myself, my arms went up and around his neck and he pulled my body close to his for a brief hug as he whispered, "hi baby" in my ear. I introduced him to Kelli and saw the look of pleasure in his eyes at her beauty. I felt no jealousy, she was my best friend and I was proud of her and very glad she was there, for now. We sat down at a table, ordered cocktails as Kelli chatted away in her usual manner. We all laughed and talked easily, feeling very comfortable and really enjoying ourselves.

After a while he excused himself to use the men's room and Kelli leaned over and said, "oh my god, he is gorgeous! How are you doing? Are you okay?" I laughed and said, "I have never been more okay in all my life." We agreed that all seemed well and to progress with the evening as planned. She said she would be leaving soon but to be sure and call her if there were any problems or I felt uncomfortable at any time. We both had our cell phones in our purses just in case.

Jimmy came back to the table, we finished our drinks and Kelli said she had to go. He offered to walk her to her car, which seemed very sweet, as it was dark outside. She said no, that she would be fine and for us to enjoy our evening and she would talk to me tomorrow. She bent over and kissed me on my cheek, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze as she stood to leave. I really missed living closer to her and all the wild times we had together in the past. It was wonderful to see her again, and we made plans to spend time together on Saturday. We watched her saunter out of the bar and laughed after she left at her wild, outgoing way, she was truly a gem and a very dear friend. Then, he suggested we leave for the restaurant as he had made reservations and it was time to go. As we stood up and walked out the door I felt his hand on my bare back, and it gave me little tingling shivers all the way down my spine. I knew I wanted the feeling of his hands on me, and it was going to be a long wait until that moment finally came.

We went out to his car and got in, it was a hot evening and the air conditioner was on as he pulled out of the parking lot. I could feel my nipples tightening in the cool draft from the a/c and the sensation was intense, my nipples had always been so sensitive. He smiled over at me and said, "chilly?" staring directly at my breasts. I could feel my face turning pink. I hated that I got so embarrassed so easily but it was just how I was made, I had come to accept that about myself, and that was one of the things I loved about him, he never made me feel that my shyness was something to be ashamed of, rather something he liked about me. I just smiled back at him and said, "yes, I must be a little chilly."

The restaurant wasn't far at all, and as he pulled in the parking lot and parked the car he said, "here, let me see if I can warm you up a bit before we go in," as he leaned over towards me and pulled me into his arms. The feeling of his lips on mine was heaven, we had waited so very long, and the taste of him was everything I had dreamed of. I didn't want it to end, I was perfectly content to spend the rest of the evening in his arms, but he pulled away and suggested we go in and eat. Again I felt the delicious feeling of his hand on my bare back as we walked into the restaurant and were seated at a rather secluded table. I had a feeling he had arranged that. He ordered wine for us, and we sat back to enjoy our time together. I could feel his hand occasionally rest on my leg and I wanted it to stay there, I wanted to feel his hand on my bare skin and I think he knew that.

He acted so casual as he touched me, innocently grazing my hand with his or reaching out to touch my arm. Every contact of his fingers to my skin was sending little electric jolts right to the center of me, between my legs, making me damp and leaving me wanting more of his touch. He chatted away, talking of his life and asking me questions about mine, but I was having a hard time concentrating, all I could think of was the feeling his hands left on my skin. I believe that he could see my discomfort and was enjoying it. When the waitress came to take our order he ordered for both of us, I was surprised that it was exactly what I would’ve ordered on my own. We had spent so much time talking on the computer that he knew what I liked, and I loved it that he took control and ordered dinner for me.

We enjoyed the wonderful meal, but I was still having a hard time staying focused on the conversation as I watched him put each mouthful on his fork into his mouth and chew. I couldn’t seem to stop staring at his mouth, watching him eat, watching him talk. I was feeling flushed and warm and ready to leave the place by the time we finished eating and drinking our last glass of wine. He continued to be very relaxed, and we comfortably drove back to the hotel. By this time it was quite late, but we decided to have one last drink in the bar before we said goodnight. There was a band playing and the place was a lot more crowded than it had been earlier, but we found a small table in the back and sat down. He was crowded next to me very close, and I could feel his hand on my leg, pushing my dress up higher with each stroke of his hand. Every once in a while he would bend towards me and kiss my neck. He was driving me crazy, and he knew it. He bent towards me and whispered in my ear, “I want to taste you.”

His words and the feeling of his hand up high on my thigh was making my pussy throb, I could feel every beat of my heart right between my legs. His hand crept higher, stroking the soft skin on my thigh and moving inward towards my dripping wet cunt. The place was dark and crowded, and no one had a clue what we were doing. I felt his hand graze my pussy lips, I thought I was going to die right on the spot. Again he whispered in my ear, "no panties just as I said, good girl." I was very happy to have pleased him. I felt him guide my legs apart with just a little nudge and then his finger slid down, parting the lips of my cunt, running right over my clitoris and into my very wet cunt. My head tilted back, my eyes closed and a low moan escaped my mouth, I could not believe what he was doing to me right there in the bar. As I felt his hand pull back and away I opened my eyes and looked at him as he reached his very wet finger up to my mouth and rubbed my own wetness across my lips.

Then he bent towards me with his mouth and with just the tip of his tongue he licked sideways across my lips, tasting me and slipping his tongue into my mouth and kissing me. I never wanted it to end, I wanted him to kiss me like that forever. He pulled away again and whispered to me, "You are going to be mine, you know that don't you?" All I was capable of saying at this point was a simple, "yes." I had slipped into subspace, felt as if I had taken a valium or something, if he had asked me to take off my clothes and suck his cock right there at the table I would've done it without hesitation. I believe he realized what was happening with me, he was so in tuned to what was in my mind, he said, "I believe you've had enough for one day, why don't we get you upstairs." And he pushed back his chair and reached out his hand for mine. I was still feeling very lost in subspace, he told me to stand up as he tossed some money on the table and pulled me by the hand out of the bar and into the hallway towards the elevator.

By this time I had regained a bit of my thoughts, and was realizing the evening was coming to an end rapidly. I did not want him to leave me, I wanted it to go on and on and never stop. I belonged to this man, and I knew it already. As the elevator doors closed he took me into his arms again, kissing me and pulling me very close. I could feel his hard cock through his slacks on my thigh and I wanted it. He had reached behind me and was sliding my dress up the back of my legs until I could feel his hands on my bare ass. I wanted him to fuck me right there in the elevator, anywhere he wanted, any way he wanted, I just didn't want him to go, I couldn't bear the thought of him leaving me for the night. "Master, please stay with me tonight, please." I was ready to beg him. It was the first time I had called him Master and it felt very right. He was my Master and I knew it. He pulled back a bit and asked me, "Are you sure this is what you want, be very sure now." I answered right away, "Yes, I have never been more sure of anything."

The elevator doors opened and we walked down the hall to my suite, I gave him the card and we went in, closing and locking the door behind us. "How about we take a jacuzzi and relax for a few minutes." It wasn't a question, it was a statement, and he started the water running in the large jacuzzi in the living room of the suite. At this point all I wanted was to get in the bed and have him make love to me immediately, but he was calling the shots, and I knew he wanted to prolong this for a while. As the water filled the tub we talked about what a wonderful time we'd had this evening and what we were going to do tomorrow. We decided on a little trip to the mall for some shopping and maybe a movie tomorrow. He said, "tonight we will be slow and easy, tomorrow we will try some new things."

I really had no idea what he meant, but I agreed anyway. I was still standing in the center of the room just watching him, I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off him for long, and he took his shoes off and stood facing me as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt staring right into my eyes the entire time. When his shirt was totally unbuttoned and hanging open he said, "Come here Lynn." I went to him and stood staring up into his eyes, I wanted to touch him, but I knew to wait for his direction. "Take off my shirt," he told me. I reached up and parted his shirt open seeing his broad chest and shoulders for the first time, my hands were shaking as I pulled it down his arms and off him, and laid it on the table. I wanted to touch him so badly and he knew it. "Ask me," he said. I asked him, "Can I touch you?"

"You know how to me ask correctly, now do it!" His tone was firm and I did know what he meant, I asked him, "Master, may I please touch you?" He reached for my hands and pulled them to his chest, I couldn't get enough of him, I was rubbing my hands all over his chest, his arms, his back, his hard stomach. I reached my head to his nipple, licking it, and began kissing his chest and neck. I loved the feel of his skin on my lips. I felt his hands go behind my neck and unsnap the 2 snaps that held my halter dress on. I stood straight as he slid the dress to the floor, and I stepped out of my sandals and the dress, not caring if it got hung up or stayed on the floor. I was now completely naked standing before him, and I could feel his gaze running over my body. He unfastened his slacks, slid them down and stepped out of them. I saw his cock for the first time, it was perfect, but very large and I was a little intimidated by it's size. He saw me looking, and just smiled and said, "Come on, lets get in the jacuzzi, it's ready now." I realized he was not a man to rush things, but I was getting very impatient by this time.

We stepped into the deliciously warm water of the jacuzzi, and he reached for the buttons that turned on the jets. The gushing water was wonderful on my body, massaging me all over. Closing my eyes I laid my head back on the tub and let my body slide down and totally relax. I felt his lips close over my nipple, I wasn't expecting it, and the sensation sent a tingling right down to my pussy as I felt his gentle sucking and tugging with his mouth. I felt as if I was going to have an orgasm just from his sucking on my breast, I reached up and put my hands in his hair. He pulled his mouth away, and went to my other breast, licking the nipple and drawing it into his mouth, his hands were on my hips pulling me close. I felt his teeth on my nipple, and he gave it a little bite that sent electric jolts to the center of me. I imagined that the nipple clamps would feel like that, but tomorrow would be the day for toys, not tonight on our first night. He lifted his head to my mouth and kissed me, letting his hands trail over my body, brushing against my labia, but not really touching me there.

My pussy was throbbing for him, I was dying to have him touch me, put his fingers in me, anything, just touch my cunt I wanted to scream! "What do you want babygirl?." I stammered a response, "I want you to touch me." He asked me again, "Where do you want me to touch you?" although he knew exactly where I wanted it. He wanted to make me ask for it, and I was willing to do whatever he wanted. His fingers grazed my pussy lips again, tickling me there, but not lingering long enough. "You want me to touch you there?" he asked. "Oh god Master, please touch my pussy, I'm dying for you to touch it, please!" I was begging him to touch me, I couldn't stand it any longer. His finger slid down between my cunt lips finding my clitoris and encircling it, I was thrusting my hips toward his hand wanting more and more, begging him not to stop. He stopped. I thought I would die. "Please don't stop Master!"

"I want to lick your pussy, do you want me to do that Lynn?" I wanted it so badly I could barely stand it. "oh my god, yes!" He sat me on the edge of the jacuzzi, I was leaning back against the wall with my hips on the edge, he told me, "Tell me what you want me to do Lynn." At this point I didn't care what I had to do to get his tongue on my cunt, I would've said anything to get him there. He knew I had a hard time using certain words, but he wanted me to ask, and I was beyond caring about my pride, I needed his tongue on me, badly. "Please Master, I need you to lick my pussy, I need you to stick your tongue in me and lick it, pleasssssssssssse!"

12