Four Days In Paradise Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never begged for this before in my life, but I wanted it, the slow building of my lust over the evening had made me crazy for it, I would do whatever he asked to keep his hands and his tongue on me. He slowly bent his head between my legs, and I felt the tip of his tongue sliding down from the top of my pussy lips and finding my clitoris. Down over the top of it with his tongue, he licked it up and down very slowly. My legs went up over his shoulders and my hands went to his hair. I was moaning and very close to cumming already. I felt his tongue slide further down as he pulled my hips forward, exposing my entire bottom to him, he licked me from my tight asshole all the way up to my clit and then stuck his tongue in my cunt, moving it around in little circles. Then back down to my asshole, I had never had anyone's tongue there before, and the sensation was incredible. I was ready to burst, I could feel the pressure building in my pussy, and my lower abdomen as I tightened my legs around his back, pulling him closer. His tongue slid up again the entire length from my asshole to my clitoris, and he started licking my clit rapidly from bottom to top.

I couldn't stand it another minute, my orgasm burst into my head like fireworks, starting in my pussy and rushing out right to my fingertips and toes. My vision dimmed and I saw bursting stars inside my head, and I realized I was moaning very loudly. I had felt him pull away from me and the next thing I knew, before my climax had subsided, he had his cock at my cunt lips and his mouth was now on mine, kissing me. With one thrust he buried his cock to the hilt in my cunt, I had been afraid of the size, that it would hurt me, but it didn't, it felt incredible. He pulled it out slowly and slid it back in all the way. My legs wrapped around his hips and he began to fuck me, picking up speed and ramming his perfect cock all the way up to my cervix. I immediately began to cum again, one orgasm had just passed and another one was beginning, this had never happened to me before, and I loved it.

I screamed out this time, I couldn't stop the sound from escaping my lips, as I felt him beginning to cum, pouring his cum deep inside my cunt. He was moaning, we were cumming together, at the same time, and it was perfection.

As our orgasms subsided he fell against me, putting his mouth against my neck. We were both exhausted and very well satiated, for now. We sank back down into the warm water of the jacuzzi and let the jets massage our bodies for a few minutes, just lying in each others arms. I now knew for sure that I belonged to this man, that I was his and I would do anything to please him. He said, "Come on baby girl, lets get you in to bed, tomorrow is going to be a busy day." We got out of the jacuzzi, dried off and headed for the bed. As we lay in each others arms, I smiled to myself, thought about how perfect our first day together had been and wondered what the second day would bring.

12