Four Days In Paradise Ch. 3

Story Info
Lynn feels the sting for the first time & loves it.
5.1k words
4.52
28.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that third morning of our time together to feel a soft tugging at my breast. As my mind surfaced to wakefulness my hands came up to his hair, holding him there, closer. He lifted his head away from my breast for a moment and said, "Good morning babygirl."

"Mmmmmmmm, good morning Jimmy," I replied softly as he bent his head to give my other breast the attention it wanted so badly. His lips encircled my nipple, drawing it slowly into his mouth, using his teeth to gently nip at the hard little bud. I could feel the pressure building between my legs and the throbbing pulse deep in the core of me. My breasts were incredibly sensitive, and I had orgasmed before with just this sensation alone. I didn't want him to stop, but I also wanted more, I wanted to feel him slide into me as he had so many times in the past few days.

He pulled his lips away from my breast, and began to kiss his way down my abdomen, leaving a trail of tingles down my entire torso. He kissed my belly button, and continued down further, to that soft, smooth skin of my mons, kissing me there, loving me, tasting me. He let his lips move over the surface of the soft blonde curls I had left there, for his pleasure. The rest of me was clean shaven, soft, and he went even lower, kissing my labia as if it were my mouth, slipping his tongue between the lips and dipping it into my wetness. "Mmmmmm, you taste so sweet," he said.

The thought that he must be very hungry this morning crossed my mind, and a little giggle escaped my lips. He lifted his head to look into my face and asked with a smile, "What is so funny?"

I told him my thoughts as I always had, holding nothing back from him was the one of the best things about our relationship. I had always been a bit reserved with people, never being totally honest about all my thoughts and feelings with anyone. I had guessed that it was my upbringing. I had grown up with only brothers, no sisters, and had ran with the boys and their friends from a very early age. They had jokingly teased me for years about my red hair and freckles, and I had learned to be guarded and to fight like a boy at a very young age. It wasn't until later when my brother's friends had started acting differently towards me that I realized my red hair and freckles was an attribute and not a detriment, as they approached me for things other than teasing and fighting. I learned to turn them away with a laugh, and ignore their requests in a joking way. Jimmy was different from any man I had ever known, he never ridiculed me for my feelings, and he gently insisted that I tell him my thoughts and share my feelings with him about everything. I had told him things about myself that I had never told another person, and it made me feel even more bonded to him.

"I was thinking that you must be very hungry this morning," I said with another little giggle.

"Hungry indeed!" he responded as he bent his mouth head back to my hot, wet pussy. His tongue probed between my labia, and he drew it up over my clitoris sending chills up and down the length of my spine. My legs automatically fell even further apart as he continued to lick and gently suck on my firm little clit. He brought his hand up to me, and slid his finger into me as the pressure continued to build. My hands were in his soft, dark hair, as he rapidly licked my clitoris, bringing me to the edge of ecstasy and sending me hurling into the surging tides of my orgasm. As I came, I could feel the muscles of my vagina grasping rhythmically onto his fingers, as if to hold them there forever.

As the spasms subsided I felt him draw his body up the length of me, and I felt the soft wetness of his lips on mine, tasting myself on his tongue. He slid his hard, beautiful cock into my pussy with one silken thrust, and my legs went up to encircle his hips, holding him close, loving the feel of him so deep within me. We laid still for a moment, just feeling each other, and then he started his thrusts, slowly at first and then gathering speed as he rammed his perfect cock into me. I could feel another orgasm building inside me, and I felt him tense as we both reached our peaks and he poured his cum into me. His head was thrown back, eyes closed and he let forth that little moan he as he climaxed, then relaxed his body on mine, nuzzling my neck with his lips. "God, I love you Lynn," I heard him murmur against my skin.

I pulled him even closer, my eyes closed and my lips on his hair. "I love you too Jimmy," I told him. We hadn't said those words to each other yet, and the intensity of the emotion was almost overwhelming as I felt tears spring to my eyes. "How are we ever going to say good-bye tomorrow?" he asked me.

"I don't know Jimmy, let's just try to put it out of our minds for a while and enjoy today, ok?" We held each other on the bed for a few more minutes, each lost in our own thoughts, not wanting to acknowledge the pain we knew we'd both feel tomorrow, when our time together came to an end.

We decided to get dressed and enjoy our day, as we got out of bed, made coffee and began to get ready for the park we had decided to go to. We had decided that on our last day together we needed to spend it alone, just the two of us. It was a zoo with beautiful gardens and hiking trails, and we planned on having a leisurely stroll through the area. We showered together, washing each other's bodies with loving tenderness. I chose a black, knit sundress to wear for the day. It was a one of my favorites, it hung about mid-thigh was sleeveless and very comfortable. He wore shorts and a comfortable shirt and looked wonderful to me with his dark hair, goatee and mustache. I loved everything about him, and I was determined to enjoy what time I had left with this man, my master.

We stopped in his room on the way out of the hotel, and as I waited for him to gather his things I noticed a leather bag sitting on the chair near the window. I asked him, "Jimmy, what is that stuff?" I had noticed a long object sticking out of the unzippered bag, and he just laughed and said, "Those are our toys Lynn. Now come on, lets get going."

I was very curious and wanted to know exactly what was in that bag, the bondage aspect of our relationship was as yet to happen, and I wanted it, I just didn't know how to tell him. As usual, his stomach overruled my curiosity, and off we went for breakfast.

We had a leisurely meal, and headed off to the park. It was beautiful, the lush lawns and the gorgeous gardens with winding paths were visible from the parking area, as we left the car and started strolling hand in hand toward the zoo area. I loved the animals, even though the cages made me sad, but this zoo had large habitats for their captive beauties, and I was excited to see all of them. I was very happy, in spite of the fact that I knew it was our last day together. Tomorrow we had to part ways, but I was determined to put that out of my mind for the time remaining.

We walked along, enjoying the antics of the animals, stopping to laugh at certain displays. Each time we paused, his arm went around my waist or rested on my bottom, and the sensations of his hands on me, as always, sent little chills down my spine. He occasionally kissed my neck or my lips, and I was beginning to get very aroused with his nearness. He always elicited these feelings in me, the subtle building of pressure in my abdomen, and the throbbing between my legs. We finished our walk through the zoo and decided to take a stroll through the winding paths of the gardens. The walkway was paved and there were many forks off the main trail with little cul-de-sacs for private rest stops with benches, surrounded by breathtaking flowers and shrubs. The lilacs were in full bloom, and they were my favorite, with the soft, sweet scent of their blossoms hanging in the air.

We strolled for a while, just talking about our lives and what plans we had for the summer when we spotted one of the little trails leading off the main walkway. We could smell the lilac scent and wandered down the wood chip trail that veered away from the paved main walkway. We headed down the trail and were pleasantly surprised to find a small circular area with an ornate bench in the center, the entire area was surrounded by huge lilac bushes, their branches heavily laden with fragrant blossoms from dark purple, to paler lavender and white.

It was beautiful, and very secluded from the rest of the park. We could hear distant voices, but no one was nearby as he took me into his arms and kissed me full on the mouth. I loved the feel of his lips on mine, as my hands went up to his hair, loving the now familiar feeling of its texture on my fingers. I could feel him grow hard between us, and he pressed his hardness against me sending that delicious sensation between my legs. We were standing behind the carved bench and he slid his hands down my bare arms and turned me to face the back of the bench as he stood behind me, kissing my neck. I felt his hands slide down my sides and reach for the skirt of my dress, sliding it up my thighs very slowly, and running his hands up the sides of my hips.

He reached up and gently tipped me forward over the bench, my hands automatically reached out for the edge of the bench to support myself as he raised my dress completely up to my waist, exposing my bare bottom to his view, and the soft summer breeze. The sensation was incredible, I loved the feeling of fresh air and sunshine on my bare skin. His hands slid over my ass and I heard him moan softly and say, "God Lynn, you have a beautiful ass. It's perfect for spanking, so soft and so round, just perfect." His voice had gone low and husky, and that alone made my pulse race, and I felt the dampness of my arousal between my legs. He continued to rub his hands all over my bottom, I was raising my hips to meet him, begging for….I didn't know what. Yes, I did know, I just didn't know how to ask for it.

The throbbing in my pussy was almost unbearable as he kept sliding his hands over my bare skin, all I could manage to say was, "Master…."

He responded, "You want it don't you? You want me to spank this beautiful ass with my hands and feel the sting of it, don't you?" I was so excited, I could barely be still, I knew if he reached around and touched my clitoris I would explode in his hands. I had not been sure how I would react to being struck, but now I was sure, I wanted it, badly!

"Yes Master, please….". My voice was soft and quiet, I was embarrassed to confess my need to him, but he understood, it was his nature to understand me, it was how we would always be together.

He pulled his hands away and let my dress slide down into place as I stood up and he turned me to him and brought me into his arms, holding me close. "Not here my love, lets go back to the hotel. I will show you the objects I have in the case now," he said as he took my hand and led me back to the main path. We found the car and drove back to the hotel with an easy silence, I was very excited at the prospect of what was to come.

We parked the car in the hotel parking lot, and rode the elevator up to our floor. Again, in the elevator he pulled me close, running his hands over my bare ass under my dress. I wanted him to fuck me then and there, in the elevator, I didn't want to wait. But his resolve was greater than mine, he understood the waiting was part of the dance, and he always made me wait so deliciously.

The elevator came to a halt, the doors slid open and we walked down the hall to his room. He paused with his key card in the slot, turned to look at me and asked, "Lynn, I want you to be very sure this is what you want. And, I want you to trust me and know that I would never do anything to harm you."

I felt calm, I knew it was what I wanted and I answered confidently, "Yes Master, it is what I want, and I do trust you…with my life." He opened the door and we went in.

He turned on one lamp in the corner, and it cast a soft, yellow glow over the dim room. He came to stand in front of me, and slowly reached his hands up to my shoulders, pulling the straps of my sundress down my arms. The dress slid easily down my body and fell in a heap at my feet. I stepped out of my backless sandals and out of the dress. I stood naked before him, unsure of what to do, what to say. His eyes met mine, and he instructed me, "Undress me Lynn."

I reached my hands to his shirt and undid each button, pulling his shirt back and off his arms, laying it on the chair. I undid his shorts and slid them down his legs, kneeling to assist him in stepping out of them. I unbuckled his sandals and took them off his feet. I was still kneeling at his feet, and when I slowly lifted my head, I was at eye level with the object of my adoration, his cock. I so badly wanted to touch it, to take it into my mouth and worship it, but I knew I needed his permission to proceed. I raised my head further to look into his face with a questioning look in my eyes. He shook his head and told me to stand. I stood, facing him, both of us naked, looking up into his eyes. "Ask me." He said

"Please Master, may I touch you?" I had said these words before, and they came easier this time. I raised my hands to his broad shoulders, letting them trail down his chest, feeling the soft hairs that grew there, and over the firmness of his nipples. As I was about to slide them down over his abdomen I felt him grasp my wrists firmly. It startled me, as he raised my wrists between us. I didn't know what to expect, what he was going to do, as I felt the firm grip of his hands on my wrists. He pulled my left wrist to his mouth, and placed it against his lips, feeling the racing pulse of my radial artery. "Your heart beats fast. You are mine now, you know that, don't you?" he said.

"Yes Master, I am yours." I replied as I felt my mind slowly sink into the softness of my subspace.

"You are mine to do with as I choose, to use when ever and where ever I want." His voice was deep and low, and his gaze never wavered from mine.

"You will never turn me away, or tell me no." It was a statement of fact, he continued to look directly into my eyes as he talked.

"I will never turn you away," I replied, it was all I could do to form words and make them come out as actual sounds. It felt as if this moment was a promise we were making to each other; a promise like none other I had ever made, even standing in a church with several hundred onlookers. I was sinking into that space in my mind where there was only him, only me…only us. The world melted away, and there was only this moment, this brief lapse in time that He had created…for us, and my mind was lost in the possibility of it.

"And, I will love you, protect you and honor you as my most precious possession. And, in return, you will honor me with the gift of your submission," he said.

"Yes, I will," I answered quietly. "I will honor you always, I am yours."

"I have something for you now," and he stepped away to reach into his bag, returning with a long velvet box. "You will wear this always, it is my gift to you." He opened the box, pulling out a braided gold chain with a small pendant in the center. I looked closely at the pendant, and saw that it was an engraving of a single rose with a thorny vine climbing its stem and encircling it's soft petals. He fastened the heavy gold chain around my neck and reached down to encircle my waist with his arms, pulling me to him as I heard him murmur in my hair, "I love you Lynn, you are mine." And with that we were wedded together. We were bonded like no wedding ceremony, no marriage certificate, no priest could ever do. We were bonded with the words of our hearts, and that was enough.

He led me to the bed, gently laid me down on the soft comforter, and bent his body to join me, pulling me tightly into his arms. I felt safe, protected, and I was now ready to ready to expand our relationship to new limits. "Jimmy," I whispered to him, "I want to know what's in your bag. I want to feel the sting on my body. I don't understand this need in me, but it is there, and I want to release it…..please."

"I recognized this in you a long time ago, but I had planned on waiting a bit longer to explore it, it is all so new to you…." His words trailed off, and I sensed his hesitation.

"I know it is awfully soon, but I can't help it, the need is there, and I want you to. I trust you Master."

"All right Lynn, we will explore this, but I want to give you a safe word, and I want you to USE it if at any point you feel it is too much for you." His words were reassuring to me, and I agreed with him.

"Yes, I promise I will use the safe word if I get scared. What shall it be?" I asked.

"Grace. Our safe word will be Grace. If you want whatever is happening to stop, all you need do is utter that word….Grace, and it will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand completely." I answered.

With that he rose from the bed, bent to his bag and brought out a soft, black, silk eye mask, a blindfold, and carefully wrapped it around my head, tying it gently. "I want you to relax completely and focus solely on the sensations, and not your vision. I also want you to be silent, unless I tell you otherwise, or you need to use the safe word," he instructed me. I remained silent, but I nodded my head to let him know I understood what was expected.

"I'm going to spank that beautiful ass of yours Lynn", I heard the deep whisper in my ear, "First, I'm going to use my hand and then, we shall see." I felt him kiss my neck, sending thrilling little ripples of electricity down my spine and giving me goose bumps on my arms. "You're going to like the sting of my hands on your bottom, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said softly back to him as I felt his hands on my shoulders sliding down my arms. He grasped my wrists and raised my hands above my head, pinning my hands there. I felt him kissing my neck, traveling with soft little kisses down onto my chest and the top of my breast.

"I told you not to speak didn't I?" he asked me, and I felt his mouth close over my nipple, biting it gently, sending little ripples of sensation up and down my spine. "I will let it pass this time, but the next time you disobey me, I will have to punish you," he stated in the husky, deep voice. His lips continued traveling down my belly, his hands slid down my upraised arms, and onto my breasts, grasping the nipples with his fingers and lightly pinching. It was all I could do to remain silent this time, as I bit back the urge to let a moan escape my lips. The sensation of the tightness on my nipples was intense, stinging, but delicious. He said, "I think you like to have your nipples pinched, maybe we should try the clamps on you then," his voice trailed off, leaving anticipation in my mind, thinking of the nipple clamps we had discussed so many times. I wanted to feel them, I wanted to feel the tightness on my breasts as he stroked my body. He pulled away from me for a moment, and I heard him going through the leather bag he brought for us.

I was still reclined on my back, my arms above my head, not wanting to move or displease him in any way. My breathing was rapid as I anticipated the nipple clamps, knowing that I had the safe word if I found the sensation to be too much for me. His words had aroused me, and at that same time submerged me to that soft edged place in my mind where his pleasure was my main concern. His pleasure, and his desires were my joy, and I was addicted to that joy and fearful of the intense let down I felt when I displeased him.

I felt him return to me, sitting on the edge of the bed as I felt his lips once again grasp my nipple, drawing it in lightly and sucking the entire areola into is his hot, wet mouth. I couldn't help it this time, as a deep moan rose up through my throat and my head went back. I felt him draw away again, and then the sensation of his thumb and forefinger pinching my nipple and drawing it up and away from my body. Then, I felt the incredible biting sensation of the clamp over my nipple, as his hands moved away, and I was left with the feeling as if he continued to tightly pinch it. He then put another clamp on my other breast. It was painful, but after the first few seconds, the pain turned to something else, to total focus on my body, my breasts, and the pulsing beat in my vagina. It felt as if the nipple clamps had a direct connection to the heart of me, and my mind soared with the feeling.

12