Four Days in Paradise: Day 01-02

Story Info
Georgia tempts her brother, he tries to resist.
8.7k words
4.46
70k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers

"We still have four days...are you bored?" Georgia studied her brother.

"Bored? No. I'm on vacation, thanks to you, G." Stephen smiled at his little sister from the bed.

"You probably miss Chrissy already?" Stephen and his girlfriend had enjoyed the first 48 hours of their island vacation together before she was called back to her magazine -- something with the advertisers.

"Yeah, I do. We had a week's worth of fun 'though... But now it's just you and me, and how often do I get to spend a whole week with my little sister?" Georgia blushed at her brother's allusion to the amount of time he spent with Chrissy in their room when they first arrived.

She was fine with sitting on the beach and at the bar for the whole first day and most of the next. She didn't mind getting hit on constantly, even if it was by cheesy middle-aged guys. It must be the resort or time of season, because the only people around their age were newlyweds and they were clueless.

"Well, you get four days now. You were a bit preoccupied before." Georgia sat next to her brother on the bed rearranging the assorted objects on his nightstand. She worked for a big bank and had been given two tickets to Antigua for her performance. She didn't have anyone else in mind to come with her besides for her best friend and her brother.

"Sorry, G. I promise I'll make up for it." He squeezed her arm. She found a little note beneath his watch on the table and read it to herself:

Stephen Devil,

When I wake up next to you I shiver and can't stop smiling. I'm unbearably anxious about leaving and not seeing you tomorrow morning when I open my eyes. I love you like I used to love ice cream and Santa Claus and weekends at my grandma's. I play with your ring about a hundred times a day when I'm at work. My co-workers probably think I'm obsessive compulsive or something. I'll kiss your picture(the one I hide in my dresser cuz you don't like waking up and seeing yourself) each morning and before bed -- maybe in bed late at night too...hehe

I love you!

Chrissy Angel

"Stephen, this is the sweetest note ever."

"She writes me notes and letters all the time. I don't think she shows me half of them though." She put the note back and hugged her brother.

"I want to have someone worth writing notes for." He played with her dark brown hair in his fingers while she lay with her cheek against his shoulder pouting.

"Someone should be writing special notes for you. You're one in a zillion, Georgianna." She flushed and hid behind her hair, bit his shoulder gently.

"I just want a nice boy, nothin' special." His love for her was always open and brotherly, although there were the times when it ventured into the sensual. The type of moment where she sat a little too close and he could inhale all of her with little effort. Right then, he couldn't avoid the specter of her gorgeous breasts pushed up, straining out from her shirt, and her bottom perfectly proportioned in her jeans as she bent over to retrieve the remote from the night table.

"We'll go out to dinner tonight? Down the road, maybe seafood?" She nodded. They'd eaten at the resort mostly, he promised her they'd see more of the nearby town.

"I'm kinda burned out by the sun from the last couple days, I just wanna sleep until dinner." He didn't move and she didn't leave for her room. She soon fell asleep against him.

***

Stephen was awoken by Georgia above him, poking his cheeks.

"What you doin'?"

"Poking you, so you'll wake up. I'm hungry." He looked down and saw her breasts peeking out at him from some type of dressed-up sarong. She had already changed and had her nighttime make-up done. He sat up, still in his t-shirt and shorts.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes. How long have you been up? You're looking super pretty, G." She stood beside the bed and turned so he could get a proper view. Her breasts were distracting, the dress was tied tight next to them, emphasizing their breadth.

"Thank you, Stephen. I haven't been up for that long. Hurry up so we can get something to eat." She'd actually been up for a few hours, took forever in the bath, shaved her legs, relieved some of the stress that had been building between her legs...

Stephen had always paid attention to her growing up, but as twenty-somethings she saw him maybe once a month if she was lucky, and she still needed him to pay her attention. He was four years older and she adored him. It was such a nice surprise that she'd get him all to herself for four whole days instead of just being the third wheel to him and Chrissy between vacation sex marathons.

They arrived at the restaurant, it was busy but the food was good and they talked the whole time. Stephen was drawn to her big brown eyes, she could just look at him a certain way and he'd feel naked. She liked that he looked at her chest more than once or twice, brother or not, he was a hot guy and he seemed to really like what he saw. She felt there was no harm in it, no harm in flirting a little.

"So, you like my dress? I bought it the other day not that far from here, at this little shop." She smiled, bit her tongue and did a pose so he'd get a side profile. He wasn't embarrassed that she was beautiful and desirable; just a little irritated when he caught himself genuinely ogling her.

"Yeah, George, you look amazing, sexy." She blushed, he'd never commented on her sexiness before, it was usually just the uniform 'pretty' sometimes 'gorgeous'. He stared at her full lips.

"I can't believe my little sis is so womanly, even 'voluptuous'. Many rarer traits that I can't even come up with cuz I'm not as brilliant as some." They both giggled.

"Thank you. You know, you're probably the sweetest guy of all-time. Chrissy is lucky. ...And now you're going to have to dance with me since I've been such a nice sister." The music wasn't familiar, but it was slow, he got up and took her to the dance area, two other couples were dancing. Georgia comfortably put her arms around his neck and lay her head on his shoulder while he held her waist. She smelt of the beach, reminding him more of a day dream than any actual beach.

"Stephen, let's go back to my room and drink the wine we got yesterday."

"Okay." They'd already drunk a few assorted drinks, he was nervous about what he might say to her if he actually got drunk.

When they got back to her room(which was just a few doors down from his) she kicked off her shoes and got the bottle out.

"G., let's go out on the patio." She nodded and skipped out to the patio, glasses in hand, her brother followed.

"We can go in the jacuzzi later. I used it once, it's nice. It's so pretty tonight, I can see the beach from over here. Come sit with me, Stevie." He pulled the chairs around the jacuzzi to the little clearing; the moon was amazingly bright.

"George, Chrissy told me something I've been meaning to ask you about for a while." She looked at him funny. He was smiling mischievously.

"What?"

"I don't really believe it, but she says you hooked up with a girl at school?" Georgia's cheeks turned red and she giggled nervously.

"She's a little snitch, isn't she?" She eyed him for a minute.

"Well, I don't believe that my sweet little Georgie did any such thing, not in a million years."

"Gosh, Stephen, I did more than that with her...hehe. I don't know how much I wanna tell you though." She got up to get the bottle from the table but he pulled her back down to her seat to hear her story.

"I don't think so, G., now you gotta tell me everything." She sat back down and looked at him seriously, but a little tipsy from the alcohol.

"You promise not to tell anyone? Especially Chrissy, she only knows a little bit. I don't want anyone to know my best secret but you."

"I promise."

"Okay, it happened once. It was at college, I was a sophomore and this girl I knew pretty good, who was sort of super-bi, got me to come back to her room...hehe, and she basically fucked my brains out. Which was amazing and brand new and I never talked to her again or even kissed another girl after that." It was Stephen's turn to blush at his sister's confession.

"Wow...are you bi, G.?" He smiled at her.

"I'm not really into girls that much...I was seduced. I still like boys more."

"That's cool, Georgia, I thought I knew everything about you." He really was amazed that his shy little sister, who ran a bank, actually had sex with a girl at college.

"But you're not gonna get any more details tonight, cuz I'm either going in the jacuzzi or going to bed. What you wanna do?" They changed into their swim suits and got in the jacuzzi on the room's patio.

Stephen sat across from his sister and studied her face down to the water and her full cleavage. She wore a blue bikini, but she wore a bikini totally different than his girlfriend. Chrissy was tiny, slender, had little pert breasts and a tiny waist. Georgia had a larger chest in comparison, her hips were wider and her stomach was on that perfect line between thin and chubby.

"I miss watching TV with you late at night. I wish you were my roommate, Heather isn't much fun." She pouted at her brother. She reached for the bottle and her glass, he stopped her.

"We should stop drinking, G., your eyes are looking a little glassy." She sat down in his lap instead of moving to the seat across from him.

"You have to tuck me under my covers then." Stephen was turned on and wanted to alter the situation. So he stood, picked her up and placed her on the deck.

"I'll go get changed and when I come back you better be in your bed." She slapped her brother on the chest then ran into the bathroom. He left for his room, dried himself off and put on shorts and a t-shirt. When Stephen returned to Georgia's room she was sitting on the floor in a t-shirt trying to turn the TV on with the stereo remote.

"This thing's broke." He took the controller from the intoxicated young woman, picked her up and placed her in her bed.

"You're not gonna puke are you?" She shook her head and got under the covers.

"You can't leave until I fall asleep." She put her arms around his neck and hugged him to her like a petulant child.

"I love you, Stephen."

"I love you, G.G." He kissed her forehead. She kissed his cheek and then quickly kissed his mouth. He held her under the covers until she fell asleep. He was aroused but didn't dear touch himself with his little sister sleeping peacefully next to him.

***

Stephen awoke with a hand cupping his sister's breast, she had spooned to him during the night. He pulled his hand from her soft breast and she turned to him, still half-asleep. She wound her arms around his middle and placed her head on his chest. He was all too aware of her warm body pressed against his.

"Stephen, I'm cold, the air conditioner is freezing me to you." She kept her eyes shut tight and squeezed him.

"You don't feel cold." She opened her eyes.

"I wanna go to the beach today."

"Okay." He rubbed her back. He lay there with her for a little while longer then got up and went back to his room to change. He came back, she found her sandals and they walked the hundred yards or so down to the beach.

Georgia wore a different bikini than the one from the night before. It was black and white, almost zebra print. Stephen carried her bag and the two chairs while she adjusted her sunglasses and put her hair in a ponytail.

"This right here, Stephen, is the beach. I don't think you've seen it yet." He set the chairs down under an umbrella and smiled at her little jab.

"It's just me and you now, we'll do whatever you want." She crinkled her nose at him and spread a towel out in the sand.

"I want to go into the jungle later, on one of those jeep trips." She applied suntan lotion so her lightly tanned body had a little glow. She was sitting below him, he had an unimpeded view of her generous cleavage.

"Okay, we'll go into the jungle." He watched her rub the lotion on her arms and legs. When she was finished she knelt in front of him with the lotion.

"Lean over so I can get your face." She rubbed the lotion around his face and then on his neck, chest and shoulders.

"Here, do your arms." She got up and squirted some in his hands and then all over his back -- which she proceeded to spread herself. He couldn't help getting a little turned on by her attention. She rubbed from his back over his shoulders onto his chest, and even over his flat stomach.

"Okay, okay, I think I've got it from here, G. Thanks." She giggled, pouted and took her hands off him. She didn't have anyone else to flirt with, it seemed harmless enough. There weren't that many people out on the beach yet, but she was glad it looked like they were a loving couple. She missed having a boyfriend, so pretending to be Stephen's girl on vacation was the next best thing.

Most of the morning was uneventful until Stephen convinced Georgia to go out into the water with him. She clung like a monkey with every wave. Her wet breasts and hard nipples pressed against him became a bit too much and he had to end their water play prematurely.

"Want a drink? We'll go to the bar." They left the water, dried off and went up to the bar at the edge of the beach. He got her a margarita and himself a beer, he told her he'd be right back and went to the bathroom. When he came back his sister was chatting with some forty-something, likely divorced, balding bachelor. He didn't immediately come over, just listened to his sister chat with the man.

"...I'm here with my boyfriend, he'll be back in a minute. So, I'll have to pass on that drink." The man said something, smiled then left. Stephen crept up on Georgia and she just about spat out her drink.

"Jesus, Stephen! What took so long?"

"You mean your boyfriend isn't back yet?" She blushed, smacked his chest.

"You saw that? It's the same old guys, they don't leave me alone. Why won't some hot, young foreign guy appear and sweep me off my feet?"

"Some of these guys aren't that old. You know, it wouldn't hurt if you had a little harmless fun here." Her mouth dropped open, then she frowned at her brother.

"I didn't come here to have sex with randoms. Shame on you, telling your sister to hook up with some silver fox..."

"Well, I'm sure you'd make some lonely guy's vacation, if not life...just be safe about it." She slapped her brother on the chest again.

"Quit doing that! My chest is gonna look all red and beat up because of you." She rubbed the new mark she made.

"Sorry. But you don't have to look good, you won't be hooking up with anyone for the rest of this vacation -- that is, you better not cheat on my best friend!"

"How am I gonna cheat when I have my sister hanging off me all night and day? Telling silver foxes I'm her boyfriend." He meant it as a light jab but she didn't like how it sounded.

"You think I'm pathetic?" He hurt her feelings. She knew he'd rather be with Chrissy instead of her.

"You're not pathetic. I like spending time with you. Let's stop with the drinking, maybe go back to the room and get ourselves a jeep to tour the island in." She lightened up and they went back to their rooms.

***

"My butt hurts! I didn't think it'd be that bumpy..." Georgia was applying her nighttime make-up in her mirror while her brother sat in a chair nearby.

"George, the place had 'off-road' in its name." She wore a short, flimsy skirt, a dressy white blouse. He just wore khakis and a white collared shirt.

"Where are you taking me for dinner, Stephen?"

"Wherever your little heart desires, Georgianna." She stuck her tongue out at him in the mirror.

"I thought you'd make reservations. I'm not just some cheap date!" He laughed.

"If that skirt were any shorter I'd say you were a cheap something..." That pissed her off, she turned to face him.

"What's wrong with how I'm dressed?! This isn't nearly as short as what Chrissy prances around in. And I don't wear half the make-up she does. Plus my legs are a whole lot nicer than her tiny little twigs..." She was rambling. Stephen stood up.

"Hey relax, I didn't mean it like that. It was just a bad joke. I'm sorry, Georgia. You're dressed perfect and we'll go out and have a nice, fancy dinner." She dropped it, let him hug her.

"That was really mean, Stephen."

"I'm sorry, it was just a bad joke, a poke at my little sister -- who happens to look exceptionally womanly and sophisticated tonight." She smiled and turned back to the mirror to finish her mascara application.

"Thank you, Stephen. I wish you would've just said that to begin with."

"Me too. Let's go. I know exactly where I'm taking you." He took her downstairs and directed her into a cab, told the cabby the name of a restaurant she didn't recognize. The restaurant didn't look like much outside, but inside it was nice and cozy. She figured the concierge must have told him about it after they came back from the beach.

"The menu looks good. This is nice, Stephen." She looked around, there were a few other foreign couples, possibly some locals.

"I'm not gonna take my little sister out to any old rat hole." She giggled.

"Come on, I know you're not this vulgar when you're on a date with Chrissy."

"How do you know Chrissy isn't into vulgar guys? Maybe she's the vulgar one and I'm the saint."

"She is a little vulgar... But she tells me everything and I know you're sweet to her."

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll be a good date tonight...she tells you everything? What's that mean?" He was nervous. How much would his girlfriend really tell his sister about their relationship?

"She's my best friend. Women talk about men, it doesn't matter that you're my brother -- she tells me ev-ery-thing." She giggled at her emphasis of 'everything'. Stephen looked a little mortified.

"Alright, George, time to get back to a-sexual brother and sister topics." She bit her lip.

"I mean, she only has good things to say in the other than a-sexual areas... You're blushing, Stephen. Oh gosh, I promise I'll stop." She giggled at her brother's discomfort.

"Drink your wine, Georgianna." They ate dinner, he listened to her talk. She was never much of a talker unless she was alone with him or Chrissy.

"I'd say let's go for a walk down by the water but it looks like it's raining." He guided her out of the restaurant and into a cab.

"Let's go to my room and watch a movie, Stephen." She forgot she was on a date with her brother, kept touching his face and thigh in the back of the cab. He took her up to her room, reclined in her bed and turned the TV on. She disappeared into the bathroom, came back out in her tiny shorts and tank top that she usually wore to bed, and then practically jumped on him.

"We're not having a tickling match, we're gonna watch this old movie." She removed her hands from his body and lay down against him to watch the film.

"Georgianna, where are your jammies?" He did his best impression of their father, they both laughed.

"I miss Daddy, Stephen." He put his arms around her.

"Me too." They watched the movie for an hour or so, he thought she was drifting off the sleep so he made a move to get up, but she turned and pulled him back down to her.

"Don't go..." He kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Sweetie. Today was fun, we'll go to the beach tomorrow..." He tried to get up but she just wrapped her arms around him tighter.

"I sleep better when you're here, please stay with me." He was worried, the look on her face was saying something he'd seen many times before, though never from his own flesh and blood.

"You know we shouldn't... I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast." She wasn't drunk, maybe a little sleepy, but her eyes were clearly those of a welcoming female. He stared at her for a moment and lost all thought. He kissed her mouth, her silky lips kissed back.

Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers