Four Days in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Dinner

We both fell asleep. A combination of lack of sleep the previous night and intense emotions put us into a deep slumber. When we woke later that afternoon, we realized that there was no way we could face being with Amy's friends for dinner. While I hugged her tightly, Amy called and explained that we were going to have to skip dinner but would love to meet them at the zoo the next day. Her friends were concerned that something was wrong, but she reassured them that nothing was wrong. In fact, everything was just right.

After she hung up, Amy got up and went to the shower. After a moment, I followed her. "Would you like your back washed?" "How about washing my hair for me as well", she asked in reply. The shower was just the way I love them. The spray was from way up high and it was large enough for two people. In addition, it had a corner seat that made it easier to reach down low. As Amy rinsed her hair and began to wash her front, I took some soap and started washing her back. I admired the muscles in her back and the way her smooth skin flowed down to her ass and continued all the way to her toes. Amy was healthy, bit she wasn't stick skinny like so many models are. I really don't like the "waif" look and was glad that she kept herself healthy without overdoing it. When I had finished, I made a teasing play to wash her "front" but she sat down on the seat and handed me the shampoo. Now at this time in my life, I had never given anyone a shampoo before. Little did I appreciate what was in store for me. I have always been the type to get the cheapest haircut I could. I certainly wouldn't pay someone to do something I could easily do myself, like shampoo my own hair.

Her dark, wavy hair had gone smooth and shiny in the water. The suds foamed on her hair as I gently began to rub it in. Not unlike a scalp massage I thought. As she sat there letting me continue, I began to hear, or rather to feel a soft murmuring from Amy. I could tell she was enjoying the simple pleasure of having someone else do something for you that was very intimate, but in no way sexual.

As I finished, I moved from in front of the shower spray and helped her stand and wash off the foam. After it was completely rinsed, I took the conditioner and began again. Now that was truly like a scalp massage. The texture of the rinse is in itself a very sensual one. I could feel her hair respond to the conditioner and it was as if life was coming back into something. I had made that happen. The feeling must have made itself apparent to the rest of my body because I noticed life coming back to somewhere else about that time. SO did Amy.

"Now it's my turn", she said. "But my hair doesn't need washing", I replied without thinking. "Who said anything about your hair on your head?" Amy took the shampoo and began to rub it in to my pubic hair. She shampooed that just as I had done the hair on her head. This process had a more direct response on me and as she washed the curly hairs she took some of the foam in her hand and gently rubbed it on my hardening prick. Very slowly, and without comment, she continued until, when she was finished, she rinsed me off. I hadn't cum, not because of a lack of interest, but because I had been waiting to see how this would play itself out.

We hugged each other tightly and Amy pushed me back down on to the seat. She straddled my legs and sat on my lap (God I hope this seat doesn't break – hard to explain that to housekeeping) kissing me as she wrapped her arms around me. The shower was beating down on her back and spilling over occasionally onto my face. Amy raised herself up and very slowly began to lower herself on my newly clean shaft. Teasingly, she let me enter her so that just the head of me was inside the first inch or so of her. After resting, she moved down another inch and then back to the point where I almost came out of her. She repeated this motion, just taking a couple of inches of me into her each time, rubbing me against her clit as she moved forward.

Without warning, Amy let herself drop down on me and took me al the way inside her. Her incredible warmth sucked at me like the proverbial drowning man. And then she raised herself back up again. This process went on for some time. Mostly little movements and an occasional big movement. Her beautiful breasts were right at face level and I took advantage of this to lick and suck gently on her. Her nipples were sticking out pointedly as the water from the shower ran over her chest like a sheet.

When Amy took me all the way inside her, I could feel the walls of her vagina clenching me, squeezing me, trying to keep me inside. Then she would relax and move back up. I was happy to let her continue this as long as she wanted. No ego here, I was enjoying it as much as she was. Finally, she had reached that point where she wanted to cross over and began to move faster. But this time she was only taking me the first couple of inches. Not talking me all the way. The tempo increased as I could feel her clit rubbing faster against my prick. That undeniable shuddering began in her body as she responded to the stimulation. I was worried I would come out of her so I sat as still as I could and let her control the movement. Her arms crushed me and her lips sought mine hungrily as the orgasm began. Tighter and tighter she held me as her body trembled with release. As she came, she began to take more and more of me into her until I was completely inside her. The tip of my cock was rubbing against her cervix as she continued to move on me. Finally, the trembling subsided and the intensity cooled. She sat quietly on my lap, me inside her and kissed me. We sat like that until the water began to cool. Slowly we stood and one at a time washed ourselves off and got out to get dry.

We could barley walk, so there was no way we wood be bale to go out for dinner. Fortunately room service was just a call away. While we waited, we talked. Small talk, big talk. We talked about people, places and things we had met and seen. I told her of my trip to China, she told me about her running of the Atlanta marathon. I told her of my family and she told me of her relations that were still in the Slovak Republic. I was later to visit Bratislava and met one of her cousins who became head of the newly formed Slovak accounting society.

Dinner came – it was something with meat in it as I felt the need for something with a lot of substance. Amy was no vegetarian either so we enjoyed our meal in peace and understanding. A bottle of wine was finished with great enjoyment and my coffee came hot and black like I like it. After dinner, we sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. Amy sat cuddled up on my lap as we watched a comedy. We needed a little mood lightening after a rather intensive day! I noticed her breathing had slowed and was more regular. Looking at her face and brushing the hair form her eyes, I could see she was asleep again. Not wanting to disturb her, I sat, half watching the TV, and thought about all that had happened.

I must have fallen asleep for a moment because I suddenly realized Amy was kissing me and I didn't remember when it started. "Are you awake sleepy head", she asked. "Hey, you went first, I was watching TV and was just dozing." "Sure", she said with a smile. "How about some dessert". She had ordered from room service and just then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it", she said as she headed for the door. When she returned, it was with a covered plate. "What did you get us", I asked with interest. "It's a surprise. Now don't peek and wait for a moment, I have to get something." She went into the bedroom and looked around in her suitcase. When she returned, she had a silk scarf. She walked behind me and tied the scarf in front of my eyes. "That's so you won't cheat and peek", she whispered in my ear. I could see light but couldn't make out anything but the largest of shapes.

"I'm going to feed you your dessert and you have to be a good boy and clean your plate. You guess what each thing is". I never thought to feel uncomfortable as this was unfolding naturally. Later, looking back on this I realized I could have been very worried, but at the time it seemed normal. "Strawberry" I said quickly after tasting the fresh fruit in my first bite. "That was too easy". "OK, try this". Small, the size of a half dollar. Thinly sliced, pulpy. A few very small seeds. The aroma was familiar – "Kiwi fruit" I guessed correctly. "Lucky guess. OK, try this one", she said. Soft, almost like a banana but with no tell tale odor. A little firmer. "Let me have a second bite". "No, that's cheating. You have to guess". "In that case, I'll will only be able to guess. Hmmm. How about Pear." "Nope" was the reply. "That's one of two. Try this next one". Harder, almost crunchy exterior. "Passion fruit" came out before I had even swallowed." I almost choked.

The next mouthful brought an immediate reaction. Ice cream! Once again "strawberry" "And?" Amy replied. I thought about it. There was a vague nuttiness to the flavor, but what kind of nut? "Macadamia? No that can't be it. Pistachio", I finally realized. At that point, I felt something very cold fall on my chest. "Oops, I'll have to lick that off", laughed Amy. I felt her tongue on my chest as she cleaned up her mess. When she was finished, I felt her mouth close on my left nipple. Her tongue was still cold form the ice cream and my nipple hardened immediately in response. "Not yet", she said playfully. "We still have two more to go". The next was soft and creamy, like a pudding. No, not pudding – custard. It had an earthy, milky smell to it with a hint of caramel on top. Not hard like Crème Brule, just a flavoring. "Custard" I replied correctly. OK, you are five for six.

I could hear Amy move the plate out of the way and she stood in front of me. "Now taste this", she said softly, huskily. The next thing I knew, her finger was on my lips. The musk smell was strong and immediate. A big grin spread across my face. "That is too easy, but I better have another taste just to make sure". "Ok, just this once" was her reply. Instead of the finger I expected, Amy moved in front of me and pushed her waist at my face. My tongue eagerly shot out and found the source of the last item on the dessert menu. I sat in the chair licking as Amy sat up on the table in front of me. My tongue teased her, resulting in a new flood from deep inside her. Licking frantically, I lapped up her cum, my tongue inside her and outside, all over her to make sure I missed nothing.

Some of her cum dripped down to her anus and as she spread her legs wider for me, I licked around her and then followed her cum inside her tight anus. Probing gently, hey, I was a good ole southern boy and had never done anything like this before, I tasted her musk and felt her spasm as she clenched her ass tightly. "I know I said I don't like anal sex, but that is OK", she said softly. Knowing when to stop, I returned to the source of her cum, licking her clit, circling it with my tongue and biting it ever so gently with my front teeth. The effect seemed to be OK, as yet another moan escaped her lips. That and the fact that she darned near broke my neck helped me realize she was enjoying herself.

"Are we finished dessert yet", I asked hopefully? "That isn't fair" she said, "I haven't had mine yet". As she removed the silk handkerchief, I saw a second covered plate. Amy tied the scarf around her own eyes as I took the plate and uncovered a similar menu, but with a few changes. Instead of the incorrect pear, there was a banana. Some grapes and blueberries rounded out the fruit course. Instead of ice cream, there was some British Stilton cheese and some warm Brie.

I offered Amy a similar tasting and kept the banana and brie for last. She correctly identified all of the fruit but the Stilton she mistook for Blue Cheese. Then I had my fun. Teasing her with the banana as you might expect. Of course she guessed it but I made her swallow it whole before she answered. I placed the warm, sticky brie on one finger and placed it against her lips. She smiled and took my finger into her mouth, sucking on the cheese. Using her teeth, she gently scraped the cheese off my finger and licked it clean. "Is there more?", she asked playfully. I place my erect cock in front of her mouth and set the tip against her lips. She smiled and opened her mouth, her tongue darting around the tip like a snake. She took me into her mouth and just as she did with my finger sucked as if it were covered with cheese and then lightly scraped me with her teeth. Then, using her tongue, she sucked and licked me till I could hold back no longer. In a gush I came in her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing until I had emptied myself. With a smack of her lips she took off her scarf and rose to kiss me. "That was the most delicately flavored cheese I have ever eaten", she purred in my ear.

Chapter 7 The Second Night

We cleaned up after dinner, putting all of the plates and trays outside the room. We were both getting a little sore by this point so I suggested another soak in the hot tub to which Amy agreed readily. We both were relaxed to the point of drowsiness in the tub. As I saw Amy floating against the side, my heart was filled with wonder and joy at the fate that had brought us together. I knew that we were now connected in a way that would always be there, regardless of what our future brought. Call it love, call it satiation. Call it foolishness. Whatever you want to call it, it was there. I went under the water and came up right in front of her face. "I love you Amy", I said. "I know I probably shouldn't say that, but I also know its how I feel and I need to tell you that." That got a zero response. Oh shit, I thought to myself, I guess I screwed this up as she remained quiet.

"I know that I love you too" she replied finally. But you know, love is not all that is necessary to make a relationship work. There's a lot of grunt work as my mom used to say. I am sure I loved each of my husbands at some time, but look where I am today." "You are right, of course", I replied "but that doesn't mean you should stop trying. The only question is are you ready to try again. Do you want to try with me?" A much longer period of silence followed. "I honestly can't tell you that yet. I am still trying to figure that out myself. Let me get back to you on that one in a couple of days." Amy then closed my mouth by applying hers to mine and we kissed and held each other until the water started to get cold.

An early night was in order as we couldn't miss her friends yet another day so we dried off and climbed into bed with the TV onto the movie channel. We watched TV as we cuddled up like spoons. I could feel her heart beating and enjoyed the incredible luxury of knowing that this wonderful woman loved me. I held her tight as the movie went on. We both fell asleep.

You know the pins and needles feeling of your arm falling asleep? That's what woke me up later. I tried to extract my arm from underneath her without waking her up. Difficult to do but I was apparently successful. After I had my arm back, Amy pressed herself back against me in her sleep, filling the cool gap that had developed. By this time I was awake, and aware of an erection. I was laying so that it was right between her legs and her moving and caused me to be held by her. I could feel her legs beginning to squeeze me, but as far as I could tell she was still asleep. If this was her dream, I didn't want to wake her up.

As I got harder, I started to drip pre cum onto her legs. That must have reached her in her dream as she spread her legs ever so slightly and my cock slipped into her sopping wet vagina. I froze. She didn't. As she felt me inside her, she must have woken up, but didn't want to let me know. She eased back against me and began to clench and unclench her muscles. She was milking me, I thought, in her sleep. I heard the faintest of moans and realized that she was no longer asleep. Very quietly and slowly we moved together, with me completely inside her. I held her as the tremors began to rise. And then they released. Not the frantic releases as earlier, but a contented release that old lovers share. I also came and together we lay and woke the next morning with me still inside her.

Chapter 8 The Zoo

"Come on we are going to be late. They will never forgive me if we don't meet them at the zoo on time. So we hopped out of bed, had quick showers and grabbed some instant coffee as we headed out the door. First time we were going outside in 3 days. The room needed the rest. We had to make a quick stop at my room as I hadn't had any new clothes in 3 days either. So, fully equipped, we headed out the door and took a cab to the zoo.

"What have you two been up to, as if we didn't know" exclaimed Amy's friends when we arrived. At least we were both too bashful to say anything other than muttering something about needing some rest. Off we went. The Chicago zoo was no better or worse than many I have visited over the years. We saw all the usual suspects – chimps, lions, tigers, elephants and giraffes. It was mating season at the leopard enclosure. "Look familiar" I whispered to Amy. She smiled and tried to hide a giggle form her friends. "Look how they stretch and cover each other. He bites too. Do you know any other animal that likes to bite" she said playfully. I couldn't answer in the crowd so left it at that.

Lunch time came and the line at the lunch counter was long. We'll go get a booth and hold it for you till you get the food" I volunteered. "Here's some money – well settle up when you get back". So off went Amy's friends and we strolled over to the booths to save our seats. "Sit next to me" Amy said. So we sat in a corner booth where I had to look out to see the line and follow our friends advancement. "That leopard gave me ideas you know" said Amy mischievously.

"When we get back.." I started to say and was interrupted by a hand sliding up my thigh making straight for my crotch. "What.." "Shhh" came the reply. "Keep a watch on my friends". Ok I thought and the hand unzipped my pants and, beneath the table, reached in and began to massage my very quickly erecting prick. Well two can play this game I thought and without looking back, reached over and slipped my hand up the leg of Amy's jogging shorts. Not only was she wet, but I realized then that she didn't have any panties on. I turned to look back at her but she said to "Keep watching". So as we waited for her friends getting closer and closer to the front of the line – and finally ordering, Amy kept stroking me and I massaged her with my fingers. I could hear her breathing deepen and quicken. I let my finger slip deeper inside her and massaged her clit with the palm of my hand. Her hand began stroking me faster in time with my own hand.

Just then, I saw her friends were being served and started to head our way. With a final thrust of my finger I stroked her clit furiously and could feel Amy's orgasm begin. I could feel my cum on her hand but before she could finish me, her friends arrived. "Sorry it took so long" they offered. "It's OK" I replied. "we were just enjoying the view".

After lunch we finished off the rest of the Zoo and with the promise of meeting up for dinner, headed back to the hotel. As soon as we got back to the room I pulled Amy to me. "No fair" I said. "You got to cum at the zoo and left me horny as hell." "Poor baby", she replied. "Can Amy make it all better" she said with a twinkle in her eyes. Come sit over on the sofa and let me kiss your boo boo. She knelt down in front of me and started to unzip my trousers. At this point she let out a huge laugh and pointed to my open fly. "Oh my god, what did your friends think" I said. "It doesn't matter what they think, as long as I am happy they are happy." With that, Amy took my cock out of my pants and, looking up at my face, she began to lick it and suck on it. She purred and cooed and made all sorts of noises while she breathed warmly on me. I was hard and dripping by the time she looked down and began to take all of me in her mouth. Her tongue was dancing on me again as she moved up and down sucking on my shaft. She took first one and then both of my balls in her mouth as she cupped them with her hands. Her warm saliva dripping down to my ass.