Four Days with a Dominatrix

Story Info
Rickiee's dream is fulfilled by a Dominatrix.
2.8k words
4.08
40.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a very fortunate man, I made a lot of money over my career and I was able to retire totally at the age of 50 years old. That was two years ago and I try to keep myself busy and active. I divorced fifteen years ago and through the settlement, my ex-wife is well taken care of and I have no contact with her anymore. She got a lump sum settlement and that was the end of it all.

I love porn. All forms of it: movies, pictures and of course all that the internet has to offer. I am sure many would consider me quite kinky and I have a lot of fantasies. Anyway, one day during my internet surfing, I found an advertisement from a Dominatrix. She would, for a price, give you a fantasy that you wish for, but it would only be done by her terms. I read and got interested. I especially liked that she was in Kansas and I am in Pennsylvania. I could do something there and not worry that someone I knew would see me or find out. So I called, after I did some research to make sure that she was for real.

Mistress Annette answered the phone. I explained the nature of my fetish fantasy and she told me that She would be able to "put something together." She assured me that there would be total discretion that I would not have to worry about anything. The fantasy would last four days and it would cost me $30,000 cash.

My heart began to race and my cock got hard ...my nipples were hard and tingling ... I couldn't believe the reaction I was having to this phone call. She told me that she had to get "other people" lined up and would call me back in two days.

Those two days seemed like two weeks. I waited and waited for the call. When the second day came, as the day went by, I began to worry that it wouldn't come together ... that she wouldn't call.

The phone rang and my shaking hands pushed the button to answer.

"Hi, this is Mistress Annette. Is this rickiee?"

"Uh, that ..."

"I know that's not your real name, but that will be your name from now on" she explained.

"Yes, this is rickiee." I answered without any thought or recognition.

"From now on, every answer you give ... any question you ask ... will be followed with Mistress, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." I responded.

"Everything is set up, rickiee ... you will fly to Kansas City International airport on Flight 387 next Thursday. That flight will arrive at gate E27 at 5:00 pm on that date. I will arrange for you to be met and transported to me. Understood?" She said very confidently.

"Yes, Mistress ... I will make the arrangements immediately."

"Good, rickiee ... I will see you then."

"Mistress, May I ask you a question?"

"Yes, little girl ... you may."

"Do you understand what it is I really want?"

"Yes, little rickiee ... I understand ... but you have to understand ... that you can only request the concept ... what I want is what you will get ... this is about MY pleasure, not yours. Understood!!"

"Uhm, yes Ma'am ... I understand."

"Ma'am ... who said you are permitted to address me as Ma'am? I am Mistress or Mistress Annette. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ok, I will see you on the 15th. You will spend four days at my house. You will pack nothing, everything you need will be supplied to you. Make sure you bring the $30 grand cash, or you will not even be transported to my house."

She hung up.

Oh my god, I was a nervous wreck, but so very excited at the same time.

My plane was on time, and I arrived at gate 27 exactly at 5:00 p.m. When I entered the airport, there was a woman standing in front of the gate, holding a sign that said "rickiee" on it. I could feel my cock begin to stir in my pants.

I walked over to the woman and said, "I am rickiee."

"Follow me!" was all she said.

She was young and attractive. Blond hair, green eyes, tall with long slender legs. She had on a very tight skirt and blouse and her perfume intoxicated me. She said nothing as we walked and acted as though I wasn't even there.

When we got in the car, she handed me a blindfold and told me to secure it over my eyes.

We drove for what seemed like forever. She stopped then proceeded slowly. I heard the garage door close as she turned off the car. She helped me out of the car and took off the blindfold.

"You will undress completely in here and then proceed through that door," as she pointed to the door.

I took off my clothes as she watched. I wasn't shy, but this was uncomfortable.

She looked me over and I advanced to the door and opened it with sweaty, shaking hands.

As I entered the room, I saw Mistress Annette. I knew her from the picture on the internet. She was dressed in a tight leather outfit that revealed her magnificent body. She was every bit as beautiful as her picture and I was so pleased by her appearance. Her jet black hair was pulled back tightly into a pony tail and her green eyes were beautiful. There were holes that let her nipples be exposed and each one was pierced. I would say she was about 30 years old.

"Don't you look at me unless you are permitted to do so, and don't you ever look at me as though you are undressing me with your eyes ... understand little girl?"

Instantly I looked down at the floor. "Yes Mistress, I understand."

"Just look at you ... a pathetic example of a woman ... flat-chested and a ridiculously large clit, your hair is too short and no makeup. We will have to fix all of that!" she said in a stern voice.

Another man was brought in the room. Naked like me and I would say probably a few years younger. He was led in by another woman dressed in the same outfit as Mistress Annette.

"Rickiee, this is Mistress Lauren and she is going to deal with Stevie, your new lesbian gurlfriend. We have a lot of work to make the two of you look and act like a girl, so let's get started. First, welcome Mistress Lauren!"

"Mistress Lauren ... welcome and I am pleased to ... uhm ... uhhh ... I am pleased to serve you in any way you desire." I said, struggling to figure out what to say and the proper way to say it.

Mistress Lauren was also a very pretty girl. She was definitely younger than Mistress Annette and was somewhat taller and thinner. She had deep blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her breasts were markedly smaller than Mistress Annette and had both nipples pierced. The nipples were long, but her breasts barely stuck out of the hole cut to expose them. She wore extremely high heeled shoes, which made her look taller, but she was actually quite petite.

"Take stevie's hand and lead him to the middle of the room!" she demanded.

I walked over and took his hand and we both walked to the center of the room. I never held another man's hand before and if I did, it surely wasn't a naked man ...

"You two pathetic gurls ... I want you to play with your nipples and make those disgusting clitties hard. After you both are hard, we will dress you in little sheer white panties, a matching sheer white bra, garter belt and stockings ... high heels and a short slutty skirt and sheer blouse ... now get to it," Mistress Annette ordered.

I nervously began to play with my nipples and noticed Stevie doing the same. I have never played with myself in front of anyone ... not anyone, ever!!! As nervous as I was, I was surprised that my cock began to harden and I was becoming aroused watching Stevie playing with his nipples and his cock getting hard.

"Don't you fucking dare even think of cumming, you little pathetic sluts," barked Mistress Lauren.

Mistress Annette approached me with my new clothes. "You know what, Lauren dear ... I think we really need to get all this hair off these gurls before we dress them. I think we need to take them to the shower and let them work at getting each other's hair removed."

"Ugggh, I agree ... what kind of gurls are these with so much body hair ... they must not have been properly trained by their mothers!" Mistress Lauren giggled.

"Sissyboys, you will use this cream on each other's body ... you will rub it on each other until all the hair on your bodies are removed. I mean, everywhere ... except for your head ... in the crack of your pathetic asses, legs, feet, and toes ... everywhere ... do you understand? We will be there to make sure you do it right. Now go into the bathroom and get that hair off!!!" Mistress Annette barked.

I went to the bathroom with Stevie. He took the bottle of cream and started to rub it on my chest. He worked the cream under my arms and then he hesitated ... looked at me ... then proceeded to rub it around my cock ... on my balls and then down my legs. My cock was hard and sticking straight out ... I was blushing and embarrassed. I've never been touched by another male and now ... I was responding to his touch in a sexual manner. Anyway, he finished rubbing the cream on and then had me go in the shower to was it off ... as the water ran over my body ... the hair all washed off onto the floor of the shower. When it was done, I was completely naked ... not a hair covering my body ... it felt strange.

I repeated what he did to me ... to him. As I touched his crotch, his cock grew hard and I saw that he was embarrassed. It gave me an erection watching him grow hard. All so strange to me ... being turned on by another naked man. Never thought that would happen.

"Ok you two lovebirds ... get your hairless assess out here and let's get you dressed like the little fucking sluts that you are," barked Mistress Lauren.

Mistress Annette approached me with the clothes.

"Ok little girl, let's get these pretty little white nylon panties on ... lift your leg and let me pull them up."

As she pulled the panties up over my cock, it sprung to attention. Quickly and without any hesitation, she hit me in the balls. I doubled over in pain and my hard cock shrunk.

"That always works ... keeps those uncontrollable clitties from staying erect," she giggled as she said.

"Now let's get that bra on!" She had me put my arms through the straps then pulled it down over my flat breasts ... reaching behind and tightening it.

The feeling of the soft nylon on my nipples made my nipples harden and of course, with that ... my cock sprung to attention again ... within the confines of my panties. Again, that was met with a hand to my balls.

"Little girl, you had better learn to control that thing or you will suffer endless pain," she warned. "Or do I need to put a chastity device on ... to keep it from getting hard ... you know ... I like that idea!"

Rickiee, take Stevies hand and follow me. As commanded, I took Stevie's hand and followed behind Mistress Annette. We went into a room adjacent to the one we had been in. On the wall were all kinds of whips, chains, dildo's ... every conceivable sex toy you could imagine.

"Sit in that chair and stevie; I want you to kneel in front of rickiee!" I looked down at Stevie and saw his cock sticking straight up. Mistress Lauren noticing it kicked him in the balls from behind ... between his legs. He fell over forward into my pantied crotch.

"Stevie, when you regain your composure, I want you to put this chastity device on rickiee ... " Mistress Annette barked as she handed the case containing the plastic cage and accessories.

Stevie took out the pieces and I could tell his was mentally calculating how to put it all together. "That hinged ring, goes around the base of his clittie and underneath and behind his pathetic balls, stevie. "

He took the hinged plastic ring and nervously began to fit it in place. My cock began to harden and She smacked it with a riding crop she was holding. It had its expected effect and my cock shrunk.

"Those plastic pins fit in each of the three holes at the top of the ring."

The tight plastic around my cock and balls was uncomfortable to say the least. My cock was oozing clear precum.

"That oozing disgusting liquid will help you fit the plastic tube over rickiees disgusting clittie, Stevie!" Mistress Lauren giggled, looking over at Mistress Annette.

He took the plastic and placed it over my cock. The lubrication of my precum allowed him to slip it on quite easily. He lined up the pins to the holes and pushed it all together. He took the little silver lock and put it through the center pin.

"Stand, rickiee!" Mistress Annette ordered

"Now, pull rickiee's little girlie panties up and let's see how he looks."

"Aren't you cute, rickiee." Mistress Lauren giggled as she spoke.

"Rickiee, you will thank Stevie for the nice job by kissing him, then sucking his clittie."

I had never done that ... I was nervous, yet strangely excited. I kissed him softly on his lips.

"Slip that tongue in his mouth, rickiee ... kiss him passionately," ordered Mistress Lauren

I slid my tongue between his lips and felt the wetness of his mouth. It was exciting. I could feel my nipples harden and my cock tried to stiffen, but that was thwarted by the damn plastic cage. I did feel a trickle ooze out of the tip of my cock.

Stevie responded by sliding his tongue over mine. We kissed like we were lovers. I could feel his cock touch my thigh. He unconsciously humped my leg, gently.

"Awwww, isn't that cute ... the two lovebirds ... and Stevie needs relief of that clittie ... disgustingly humping rickiee's leg."

"Rickiee, suck stevies clittie!" Ordered Mistress Annette.

I kneeled down and looked at his hard cock. It was hard, purple and had veins sticking out. There was a little wetness at his cock opening which made it appear as though it was slightly open. I touched it and slowly advanced my mouth. I slowly slipped my lips over the tip and felt him thrust it in deeper. I savored my first time sucking a cock. It felt so perfect in my mouth. I was careful not to rub my teeth on it and I was determined to give him the best blowjob he has ever had. I licked the bottom of his cock as he slowly thrust in and out ... never taking it fully out. Spit was dribbling out of my mouth and there was a slurping sound as he moved in and out. I was sucking a cock! I could feel it responding ... I could feel it swell. I almost choked as he hit the back of my throat, but I managed to not. He was moaning and my cock was straining against my plastic cage. He was thrusting deeper and I was taking him slightly into my throat. I was amazed I wasn't gagging.

"A natural cocksucker ... he's not even gagging." I heard Mistress Lauren say.

He was rhythmically thrusting in and out of my mouth and I managed to keep up with him ... feeling his slick cock sliding effortlessly in and out, in and out ... in and out.

Then I felt his swell, his cock head felt like it was twice the size ... and a jet of hot cum shot into the back of my throat as he moaned out loud. At first, I just felt the hotness in the back of my throat, then I felt the thick liquid on the back of my tongue ... and immediately a salty/sweet taste. I was drinking another man's cum, having successfully given him a blow job. Looking down, I could see my own shrunken cock oozing precum out of the slit at the end of the plastic cage. Four or five more times I felt his cock pulsate as another and another stream of hot cum squirted into my mouth. I was gulping it down, he was cumming like he hasn't cum in a month.

"Drink every drop of his cum, you cum whore!!" Mistress Annette barked.

TO BE CONTINUED