Four F Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to take a couple of cultures from the inside of your cheek, if you would open your mouth wide for me, Miss St. John."

I opened my mouth wide and he slipped the first dowel into my mouth, swiping it against the back of my throat. It didn't bother me much but I could almost see the effect it had on Nathan. His eyes were glazed and his breathing was short as he was gauging my gag reflex with the oversized Q-Tip and found that I had none. I had learned long again ago that gagging only turned most men on ultimately dragging out the experience further so I'd long since learned how to relax the muscles in my throat. After taking more time then what was needed with that single swab he reached for the other and scraped it along the side of my cheek in a hurry. He knew I'd sensed his arousal and knowing he'd been discovered left him nervous. Finally he pulled away and deposited each the Q-tips into it's own long plastic tub and sealed the lids. Then after he'd stepped back, Dr. Andrews smiled and stepped forward, oblivious to the moment that had just occurred.

"Well Miss St. John, from our initial exams nothing immediately appears to be cause for alarm, now we'll simply send you to the lab for the blood work and we'll meet again in a week or so to discuss the results."

"Doctor, while I will certainly have Miss St. John back next week, is it possible to have the results of her labs as soon as they are available?"

"I will call Miss St. John as soon as I know. In the meantime either abstain from intercourse or make use of condoms."

I was dressing as this conversation transpired and soon we were back in the front office and William was taking care of the bill and making sure that my contact number was his home phone. I realized he had at least accepted me and unless I either failed the STD exams or his training that my life as a submissive had already begun.

"Alexandra, I want to drop your car off at my mechanic and have it serviced, then we will go and have some lunch. So follow me."

After lunch I would learn a good deal of what William expected.

12