Four for Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Love the stuff! I switched right after that Knoxville wedding. I'm on the daily dose, so like the commercials say, I'm ready when the time is right. Andy said he's "back" to Viagra--did the Cialis not work for him?"

"Oh, it worked great! But then he found out that the FAA doesn't allow it. They think, maybe correctly, that because it lowers blood pressure it increases the risk of a blackout in a high-G maneuver. He'd have to be off of it for a week before he was legal to fly. With Viagra, it's just a 1-day wait. Did he take one when you went upstairs?"

"Might have, I guess. He went in the restroom, but he didn't comment."

"Do you suppose he could bum some Cialis from you for the weekend?

"Absolutely!! Getting a 'flat tire' in the middle of the orgy that's playing in my imagination would be a damned shame! He probably ought to take 10 or 15 mg to start out, then another 5 Sunday and Monday. I've got a blister pack with 6 left in it--I'll pass them along. He won't be embarassed you told me, will he?"

"Thanks Rex. He might be, a little bit, but I think he'll be mostly grateful. What he's really anxious about is feeling jealous or guilty, depending on who's doing whom, and how he'd react to being around another stiff cock if we start an orgy."

"I'll go up and get them when we go in, then. We talked some upstairs about that--group stuff, I mean. I assured him that while Dene and I love each other, part of our dynamic is being happy for each other when we enjoy something individually, sex included. I'm truly happy for Dene when she has a fling with you, Kathy. It's hard to miss that she needs that part of her life. And I told Andy that. He said you've told him the same--that it would really please you to see him having fun--but he's not quite accepted it."

"Speaking of which, it's probably time to head back in," Dene suggested.

We gathered up the coffee service and went toward the house. When we got in, Andy was seated at the kitchen table writing in a small notebook. Sandrine intercepted us with more notebooks and pens in hand.

"I won't butt in much this weekend, but I suggested something to Andy, and I'll suggest the same to you. Andy's writing out the answers to three questions I posed to him"

1 What is the most important thing you want to happen this weekend? In other words, what has to happen, MUST happen, before you can leave and call this "an outstanding weekend?

2 What things do you hope will happen--the ones you think have some chance of actually coming to pass? and

3 What things are on the outer edges of your fantasies--but probably won't happen?

"I think all of you should do the same--and find a place to sit where you won't be tempted to compare notes. I've filled one out too. When you're done, give them to me. After lunch, we'll share."

"Hmm," I thought, "Sandrine must have been LISTENING to Andy at least as much as she was talking to him! Good for her!"

My list:

1. What must happen for this to be a great weekend?

>Andy and I have to fuck each other senseless, and damned soon;

>Andy must leave free of guilt and jealousy. If that means I only fuck him senseless, it's still going to be a great weekend.

>Dene and I need to get in our lovin'

2. What to I hope will happen that just might?

>I'd like to try a DP again--haven't tried that since Dick and I were in the lifestyle. Rex in my pussy, Andy in my ass, and my face in Dene's twat. Or maybe Sandrines.

>I want some ass-warming spanks--maybe while I'm getting fucked

>I want to lick Rex's and Andy's pre-cum

>I want to butt-fuck Andy with a Dildo while he fucks Dene

>I want everybody working on me at once

>I want to lick fresh cum out of Dene's pussy--preferably Andy's

>I want to swallow a load from Rex

3. What's on the far reaches of my fantasies, but probably won't happen?

>Rex and Andy discovering bi-sex is good fun for them too and going at it in a 69 while Dene and I peg their asses with Feeldoes

>Learning how to deep throat without gagging

I handed my sheet to Sandrine. She folded it and tucked it in her apron pocket. I was really, REALLY curious about Andy's list and mildly curious about Rex's. (Dene's I could probably have written for her.) Wonder if Sandrine picked this up at a swinger club. If she did, they were getting a lot more in tune with people than the clubs I used to go to with Dick. Andy finished and handed his to Sandrine as well.

"You OK? I asked Andy.

"NO!" he said emphatically, scaring me before he continued. "I'm so fucking horny my balls are aching. I've got a raging hardon, and everything I see reminds me of pussy! If we don't fuck soon, I think I may just keel over and die!"

"Ohhhh! Don't do THAT!" I grinned at him, "C'mere big boy. Let Mama help."

I led him to the den. I began unbuttoning his shirt and he worked on mine. Not slowly, either. This wasn't going to be a sensitive and well-polished escalation of foreplay--this was going to be some serious, crotch-pounding, by God FUCKING!!! And that was just fine by me--I wanted it. I craved it! I'd been wet since Dene hugged me in the driveway. Shirts were off and flung across the room. We took care of our own slacks, socks and shoes and were naked within 30 seconds of going in the room. I dropped to my knees to find the pre-cum I knew would be flowing from his turgid cock and licked it into my wet, hungry mouth. Andy's pre-cum was flowing steadily as my lips closed around the tip of his dick. My good old pre-cum fetish absolutely set my pussy on fire. I could feel the wetness running down both thighs and the beginnings of an orgasm welling up between my trembling legs. I sucked hard, drawing all the thick. clear, shimmering fluid I could into my mouth, rubbing it around my lips and on my face. Fuck. I was about to cum! Not yet, dammit! I pulled away, turned around and got on my hands and knees with my ass lifted toward him.

"Spank me!" I commanded, "Hard! And fast! And RIGHT..FUCKING..NOW!!!!!!"

The sounds of loud smacks filled the room as his hand left its marks on my ass.

smack "YES!" smack "YES!" smack "YES!" smack "YES!" I screamed with delight each time his hand landed. I let him get to 15. My ass was stinging, and the feeling radiated through my thighs and pussy. "Now," I growled, "FUCK me! FUCK me! FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Andy planted the tip of his rigid dick between my sopping wet pussy lips and slammed into my cunt so fiercely that I almost fell forward onto my chin. I regained my balance and pushed back into him, matching his pile-driving fuck thrusts with my own.

"FUCK me, FUCK me FUCK me FUCK me," I chanted with each thrust as Andy continued to pound into me. My ass was still stinging as his hips continued hit it. "Harder!" I begged, and he grabbed my hips to yank me back onto his thick schlong each time he pushed forward. I was amazed at his stamina! I'd been expecting he'd cum with a gusher after about 3 strokes! I couldn't believe he was lasting like this after holding off for a month and seeing Sandrine in her next-to-nothing maid's outfit. But bless him, he just kept pounding my horny cunt! I kept chanting (or more likely, screaming) "FUCK me FUCK me FUCK me" with each thrust, and my pussy juice was beginning to feel wet in the rug under my knees. Sounds of fucking filled the room and I was absolutely out of control!

After about 5 minutes of the most vigorous sex I've had in years, I reached through my legs to pinch my clit shaft and WHAM! I came as fiercly as I ever came in my late teens! This was every bit as intense as those first early orgasms I'd had with Chad and Dene. Wave after wave of orgasmic contractions rolled through my body. Andy held me against his thighs, his dick still in me, until the spasms stopped, but then started pounding into me again and within seconds I began to feel the onset of another orgasm. Just as that wave began rising, Andy began a gutteral growl. The growl grew in volume and gave one last, monstrous thrust and held my ass tight against his hips with his cock pulsing and jerking inside me. His head rolled back and the howled like a wolf. As I felt his dick pumping stream after steam of cum into my starving pussy, I came AGAIN and joined his howl!

"And that, boys and girls, is what you'll find on Wiki under "Plain Fucking Hot!" Dene pronounced from behind us.

I had no awareness that anyone else had entered the room! I eased off Andy's dick and rolled over on my back, exhausted and panting. The whole crew was standing there and began applauding. Andy's eyes widened--evidently we were both in our own little world, oblivious to anything outside our lusty fucking--just the two of us in all of the wide world. Andy looked at me, rolled his eyes, smiling, and slowly shook his head in amazement.

"Andy dear?" Dene asked.

Andy, still on his knees after taking me from behind, turned toward the sound of her voice and found himself with his nose nearly in her bush. He startled.

"Would you mind terribly," she continued, "if I licked your cum out of Petey's pussy?"

"Um, no--not at all," Andy stammered.

"Here," Dene went on, "let me help you clean up first." And with that, Dene knelt, leaned over and began sucking on Andy's slowly deflating cock.

"Mmmm," she signed, "Petey, we haven't done this for a long LONG time, have we?"

"I'm pretty sure the last creampie, in fact the ONLY creampies you've hoovered out of me were Chad's! And the last time for that had to be what, 10 years ago?"

I got no reply, just the sound of Dene slurping away on Andy's dick. And then my best friend, my sister from different parents, crawled between my thighs and buried her face in my pussy. The room was silent, save for the sound of her cheeks and lips sliding around in my sticky, juicy, cum-filed pussy. Andy went over and sat with Rex and Sandrine on the davenport.

Oh, she was good! Even if I'd had a blindfold on, I would have known whose tongue was dancing in and out of my vagina--whose nose was flipping my clit back and forth, whose thick bush was caressing my thigh. Dene kept on, long after she'd cleaned up all of Andy's cum. After about 10 delightful minutes of tongueing , and without much warning, my THIRD orgasm hit and my thighs clamped tightly (and noisily) on Dene's head. I rocked back and forth screaming ecstatically, takng Dene's head with me, untill I finally began to come down and realized I'd done it again.

"Opps, sorry," I aologized to Dene, releasing her head.

"No problem," Dene offered graciously, "that's how I know I've been eating you and not some generic pussy."

"Amen to that!" Andy chimed in. His head had been clamped more than a few times!

Ever since the very first time Chad had fingered me to an orgasm in Dene's bedroom, my thighs clinched tightly around whatever was between them when I came.

Looking around the room, I realized that Rex and Sandrine were nude too.

"Well, that was lovely," Dene said. I pushed myself into a sitting position. "But I'm afraid somebody needs to eat my pussy now. Petey looks a little worn out, so who's going to get over here and help me out?" Dene continued.

Sandrine, sitting between Rex and Andy, was absently stroking both of their dicks. Andy was rock hard again already. When he saw my gaze, he reached to move her hand, and I quickly stopped him. "Honey, it's fine--Sandrine, you have my encouragement to do anything Andy enjoys. And he gives great head--you might see how he likes clean-shaven pussy!"

No one was moving to eat Dene.

"Well?" she demanded.

"Hold on, lover," I interrupted, spinning on my butt to lie back down under her thighs. "Plant that big ol' bush right here!" I commanded, pointing to my lips.

I marveled at how quickly things had heated up. It wasn't even lunch time on the 1st day of our visit, and I'd already cum 3 times! I was betting it would be 4 soon. I had 3 fetishes that I discovered before I turned 20: Pre-cum, spanking, and Dene's bush. 2 out of 3 were already in hand and the 3rd was lowering onto my eager lips right now! I shivered as she gently brushed her crotch up and down my face and let me roll my cheeks around in her fur. I licked my way up her treasure trail and tongued her belly button. She shivered at that--had I found something new? I'd been there before, of course, but never drew a response.

"Like that?" I asked, and returned my tongue to her navel.

"God, yeah!" she exclaimed. "It's like my belly button is directly connected to my clit today!" I reached up to caress her tits as I continuted licking. They still felt strange. Dene had breast reduction surgery that took her from something beyond a DD all the way down to a B cup--about my size now. I liked the new ones just fine, and Dene felt a lot better not having to lug those damned whoppers around all the time, but I hadn't quite gotten used to the new ones. I licked my way back down to her delta and nipped at both thighs. I reached my head as far up her ass cheeks as I could and bit gently, then ran my tongue back down her crack, lingering on her rose bud, and then slowly up her perineum to her dripping vag. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her hard into my mouth, thrusting my tongue as far as I could reach up her love tunnel. I was oriented wrong to reach her G-spot with the tip of my tongue, but she seemed to like it anyway! I kept my tongue up her twat, thrusting in and out, circling the walls, and was rewarded with a flow of her pussy juice. Frustrated at not reaching her G-spot, I had her turn the other way so that my shoulders were now behind her thighs. NOW I could hit it, curling the tip of my tongue upward while I used my nose to massage her clit. My forehead was in her thick bush, and that was lighting up my pussy again. OMG how I loved nestling in Dene's bush! I could feel the juice beginning to drip out of my pussy again, and Dene was quivering--close to cumming, I knew. I moved my lips up to her clit, ran 3 fingers up her pussy and sucked that clit in and out of my lips as fast as I could. That did it!! Dene screamed and a gush of warm pussy juice surged past my fingers. When her cum hit my bare neck, I came too and although my lips were still locked onto her clit, I managed my own mufflled moans. Finally done with our ecstacy, Dene lifted off of me.

"Damn, honey," Andy said, "I can't believe I put off seeing you and Dene together this long. That was incredible!"

"Mmm. Glad you liked it. Over your bashfulness now?"

"Pretty much, yeah. It's surreal, though. I mean, I'd pictured a lot of scenarios up here, but sitting nude on the couch with Rex, getting our cocks stroked while we watched our girls having the time of their lives--that just wasn't one of them. And we haven't even had lunch yet!"

"Oooo. I better attend to that," Sandrine said, jumping up. She gave Andy's package a firm squeeze, kissed him, and said: "Just give me about 10 minutes--then bring everyone on into the kitchen."

Rex got up and took Dene's hand, helping her stand, then drew her into an embrace and a deep kiss. "Are you a happy girl?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Absolutely. And my mind is reeling with all the possibilities for later!

"Anyone feel like we need to get dressed again?" Dene asked to the room.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!" rang out almost simultaneously.

"Me either," Dene declared, "c'mon Petey, let's pick up the den and take all this surplus clothing back upstairs!"

"Five minutes to lunch!" Sandrine called from the kitchen.

Dene and I scooped up panties, boxers, slacks, shirts and tops (oddly, there wasn't a bra to be found!) and scurried up the stairs.

"Andy seemed OK with things so far, don't you think?" Dene asked as we hit the top of the stairs.

"I think so. Neither one of us planned that, but once we got started there was no turning back! I can't remember being so out of control. At least not since your bedroom that first time I came with Beebe! I don't think it was a matter of putting aside his modesty. We just felt like we were all alone. He was surprised after we finished and realized you were all watching. I'll need to let him talk about that. He seemed OK on the couch with Rex and Sandrine, though. And he was emphatic about not wanting to get dressed again."

"So, what was your "unlikely" fantasy?" Dene quizzed me.

"Andy and Rex in a 69 while you and I peg their asses with Feeldoes."

"HooBoy! Yep--I'd say that's stretching the possiblities!"

"Yours?"

"All 5 of us streaking the Chicago Art Institute!"

"Now that's just an absolute no-go right there, Dene! You'd never!"

"Probably not. I'd have done it before cell phone cameras, though. And it's truly a fantasy."

"Lunch is served!!" came the call from downstairs. We thundered down the stairs, tits flapping as we went.

Lunch was just right! Caprezi Kabobs, pesto chicken sandwiches on ciabatta buns with a nice Argiolas Costamolina.

"So here's what I thought," Sandrine said as we finished and she poured us each 2nd glasses of the Costamolina, "I'll read everyone's "Must" list now, and after dinner tonight, I'll read the "desired and possible" list, OK?"

"Sure!" Rex agreed, "read on--unless anyone would rather not?"

Everyone agreed and Sandrine began:

"From Rex: I want everyone to communicate honestly and respect limits. And I want Dene and Kathy to have all the sex they need!

From Dene: I need some loving with Petey. That's really the only thing that MUST happen.

From Andy: I need to make sure I don't embarass or disappoint Kathy.

From Sandrine: I want to help everyone find their way to the hottest sex they're comfortable with.

From me: (Well, I already told you that!)

"Wow, Petey!" Dene exclaimed, "I'd say you covered 2/3s of those pretty well already! Not to imply we're done for the weekend."

"How about Kathy's 2nd point, Andy?" Sandrine asked. "Any thoughts?"

"I may have been overthinking the situation," Andy said. "Honestly, I had no idea anyone else was in the room with us until afterward, and then--jeez, it just seemed, I dunno, . . . normal! I thought I'd feel weird around another guy with a hardon, but pffft--not a deal. I did feel a little guilty when Kathy noticed Sandrine holding my dick, but she took care of that with a smile and a few words. And watching you two," he looked at Dene and me, "my God, why did it take me so long to see that! You two are fabulous together! And, oh yeah--here we all around the table, naked as jaybirds, and it's not a deal at all! I've even lost my boner, although that may just be the viagra wearing off."

"Well, you're the hell and gone from embarrassing or disappointing me, that's for sure!" I told Andy. "And like Dene said, not to imply we're done for the weekend. How about you, Sandrine, are you on track?"

"Did you two enjoy our time on the couch?" Sandrine smiled at Rex and Andy.

"Oh, yeah!" they agreed.

"We'll work on it a little more after dinner and the 2nd list," Sandrine smiled coyly.

"Hey Andy," Rex chimed in, "does Cialis work for you?"

"I love it, but I had to change back to viagra to keep flying legally."

"I've got some spare Cialis upstairs--why don't you switch for the weekend, unless you have to fly in the near future."

"Really? That'd be great! Thanks!"

"Smoothly done, Rex, good job," I thought to myself.

"What's everyone in the mood for now?" Rex asked. "We can do some touristy things, or swim, or nap or whatever strikes our fancies."

"You haven't had any action yet, Rex. Are you sure you don't want a turn?" I asked.

"I'd never turn down an offer, but I'm a patient guy--we've got the luxury of a long weekend."

"I'd love a trip to the Art Institute," I said with what I hoped was an innocent glance toward Dene, "but I'd sure love to suck your cock before we go, Rex. Could I talk you into a quick blow job?"