Four For Fun

Story Info
Carmen has the night of her life with three guys she met.
1k words
3.68
34.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen dressed like all her friends going to the club that night except she wore a thong & a bra since her skirt was her shortest mini and her top was see-thru... well almost transparent. Most of the time she & her girlfriends wore no bras and sometimes no panties either. She caught the eye of a guy in a group of three who she liked enough to ask to dance. She ended up dancing with all of them for about a half a dozen tunes. A really slow hot tune came on and all three wanted her to dance with them. They surrounded her and were not shy about exploring her body. With six hands all over her ass & chest she began to get turned on and her nipples showed it thru her flimsy sheer bra. One of the guys pulls her close and asks her if she would like to party with all three of them back at their place. She is hot to the idea since their rubbing has turned her on. She smiles and sez HELL YEA and goes to tell her friends she will not be needing a ride home.

In the car she gets in the back with James while Jason & Mike were in the front with Mike driving. James is all over her as they drive when she notices Jason is watching and jacking off. She asks him why and he says it helps him perform longer later so Carmen offers to help. James buries his face between her cheeks as she bends over the front seat to pump Jason's cock. Mike yells out that he doesn't want Jason cumming all over in his car so he finds a towel under the seat while Carmen is bringing him close. He cums pretty quick and she sits back down only to be molested more by James. Mike and Jason go into the house first while she is having trouble getting James to stop in the back seat. Finally she gets free and runs to the house without her blouse & laughing all the way.

Jason & Mike had lit some candles and were already half undressed, Jason comes up to her and unsnaps her bra and tosses it to a chair. James comes in and throws her blouse on the chair which is soon joined by her miniskirt & shoes. In only her thong she shares a beer with the guys while her nipples are obviously stiff.

Mike says he wants her first since he had not touched her yet. He is naked by now and she pushes him to the ground and starts sucking him hard. He pulls her up so she can mount him. Already dripping wet from James playing with her before Mike slides in easily. James starts sucking her tits and her nipples became rock hard pretty quick. As she starts moving up and down on Mike's cock James gets on his knees in front of them and gets his cock sucked by Mike. Wow was this going to be a wild night! Once hard he offers it to Carmen who gives him a good sucking. She feels Jason playing with her ass cheeks and soon is spitting there and fingering her. Carmen is still enjoying her ride on Mike and sucking on James when Jason rubs his cockhead around her asshole. As he pushes it in she lets out a moan and has to stop sucking so Mike takes over. Jason finally gets it all the way in and starts to move in rhythm with Mike's thrusts.

She goes back to sucking James who starts to push his cock down her throat while holding her head. She is cupping his ass and getting pounded from behind. Mike is first to cum and that kinda sets her off on her own orgasm as he bites her nipples. He came with a lot of pumps and she could feel its hotness deep inside her. She starts fingering James ass which gets him off and he is getting ready to cum as Jason is pounding away on her ass. James pulls out and cums in Mike's mouth who swallows it all. Since Jason had already cum in the car ride over he was still fucking away in her ass. She can really concentrate on how good Jason feels in her while Mike sucks on her nipples. Jason finally cums deep in her ass and then they all just lay on the floor.

Mike goes to get some beers while James is getting his cock rubbed by Carmen. Once hard he wants to be in her ass so she gets onto her knees and points her ass up to offer. James slides in easily thanks to Jason's cum. Pretty soon he is stroking away at a rapid pace while Mike is on his knees in front of her and soon getting his cock sucked. Every time James pinches her nipples Carmen squeezes her ass muscles tighter to show her appreciation. Soon all the squeezing gets her to cum & that causes James to cum which he does while Mike is deep throating her. Mike gets behind her now and starts his assfucking of her which sends her into yet another orgasm. James tells her to give him a few squeezes & that sets James to cumming hard. She is still on her knees when Jason comes over and tells her he wants to sixtynine with her. So while she sucks his cock hard again he licks the cum from her pussy and the three from her ass. It puts her into another rocking orgasm which she enjoys twice more before Jason cums in her mouth. They collapse together and she gets a break until James tells her he wants her to himself in bed.

All three had her to themselves, and after cumming so much they lasted a long time fucking her. This was sure a night to remember even if she couldn't walk!!!