Four for Teacher

Story Info
After school projects between teacher and students.
6.6k words
4.47
187.9k
125
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia Cobb sat there looking down at her hands, watching them tremble. Vaguely aware of her surroundings, she sat at her desk in Room #218, were she taught American History to the juniors and seniors at Craigmont High School. Her mind was racing, trying to regain control of the present, but she couldn't drive his words from her head.

"Four o'clock Mrs. Cobb, downstairs in the football locker rooms. Don't be fuckin late, if ya know what's good for ya."

She could still smell him, and see the outline of his cock through his sweat pants, as he drew the fabric back tight with his right hand. His left had clutched a handful of her long blonde hair and forced her head closer to his bulging cock. When he had released her, his hand traced down to her partially exposed breast and worked its way inside her bra to tweak the nipple roughly. She had looked up at him one more time, to see him smiling a vulgar smile. She hated him for that, but hated herself more as she felt the wetness form at the lips of her pussy.

She thought back to that morning, sitting in front of her mirror. Watching, as her right hand undid the top two buttons of her blouse to reveal more of her milky white cleavage. She struggled with what she was doing. Thinking of her marriage, her parents, her upbringing....she couldn't understand these powerful, lustful thoughts she continued to have about a student. Why were they so strong? And why couldn't she drive him from her thoughts. She watched as her hands spread the fabric of her blouse even more to reveal the edge of the beautiful black lace bra, just beneath. She knew exactly what she was doing, and knew that it was wrong to present herself to him this way, but she could not stop. As her fingertips traced the inside of her ample breasts, her mind drifted to the week before, when the whole encounter began.

It had been after school, and she went looking for Coach Campbell, or Bret, as she knew him. He was the boys' varsity basketball coach, but he taught some history classes during the day. They had shared teaching and homework ideas in the past, and she wanted to discuss a new approach with him. So, there she was walking into the boys' gymnasium, thinking she would find him there at basketball practice. Instead, she found an empty gym, and decided that they must have had a short practice that day.

Thinking that he might be back in the coach's office, she walked through the door and down the hall leading to his office and the locker rooms. As she approached, she noticed his door was closed and thinking that she had missed him, started to turn around and leave. Just then, she heard something from inside the locker room and started that way assuming that it must be Bret.

As she entered the room, she was calling out, "Coach Campbell?" But she was stopped dead in her tracks when she came upon Odell Sawyer, one of her students, and a star forward on the varsity team. He was at his locker, fully naked, except for the boxer shorts that he was frantically trying to pull up to cover himself. He had heard the female voice just a moment ago calling out for the coach, but had not realized it was his American History teacher, Mrs. Cobb. When he saw who it was, he was almost as shocked as she, and his scramble to cover up slowed just a bit.

She was apologizing profusely, and starting to back up. But something was slowing her retreat from the room. It was the beauty of his dark body. As her eyes slowly walked down over his wide shoulders, to his massive chest, and then to his trim stomach, her backward steps slowed. They came to a complete stop as her gaze reached the incredibly long and thick black cock hanging between his legs. She was absolutely frozen in her tracks, and could not tear her eyes away from his maleness. She had no idea a cock could be so big. And, it didn't even appear to be fully erect. It hung there, almost halfway to the boy's knees. She had often fantasized about the young black athletes, noticing how muscular they seemed to be, and wondering if the things she heard of the years about black cocks being bigger were really true. And now, she was seeing for herself.

Odell quickly noticed that his teacher was affected by seeing him naked. He could see that she was transfixed on his dick. He had always thought she was a beautiful white woman. Even though she dressed pretty conservatively, he could tell that there was a gorgeous body underneath the high collars and knee-length skirts. He had often wondered if she was "gettin a good fuckin at home. Probably got some shrivel dick, wimpy bastard of a husband," he had concluded.

Now he thought, "Naw, she ain't gettin no fuckin. Look at her lookin at this cock!" He began to take in her beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous standing there, and he could feel his cock begin to respond. She had removed her light sweater earlier, so now her beautiful blonde hair spilled down across her bare shoulders. He could see a small of some type of pendant suspended from a chain around her neck, resting just above the slightest hint of cleavage. The simple white pullover, and dark blue skirt could not conceal the curves of her feminine form.

He decided to try something. With her just standing there staring at him, he slowly reached down and grabbed his cock and started stroking it, slowly. When he did this, she finally tore her eyes away for a moment. Just long enough to look up at his face, and see him smiling knowingly and suggestively back at her. Then she lowered her eyes back to his cock that was growing even larger, as he continued to stroke it lewdly. Then he lowered his head and drooled a large amount of saliva into his waiting hand below, and spread it slowly over the head and shaft, making it shine in the dim light of the locker room.

Alicia felt the cool metal of the lockers against her back, leaning against them as her knees grew weak, while watching him stroke his massive black cock to an alarming 10 inches. Suddenly, she felt one of her hands caressing a breast, while the other began to gather the fabric of her skirt, raising the hem higher and higher, until finally her panties were in full view. Then her fingers were rubbing her mound through her panties, as she felt the fabric become drenched with the juices flowing profusely from her vagina.

"Oh God, what am I doing?" she asked herself, looking up again to his face and becoming slightly aware of her surroundings. "I have to stop this. This is wrong. What if somebody comes in?" as she looked around, and back down the hallway to see if anyone were there. Then her eyes were back on his black dick, and she was mumbling, "I don't care. Look at his fucking cock. I don't believe the size of it. My God I want to cum so badly," as she pushed the panty fabric to one side and plunged three fingers deep inside her pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" she moaned, as she came violently.

Her knees had buckled to the point where she was half way to the floor now. As the orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes to see Odell closing the distance between them, his big cock still in his hand. She continued on down to her knees, sensing what was coming next. Then he was directly in front of her, clutching at her hair with his free hand, as his head suddenly flew back.

"SUCK MY FUCKIN BLACK CUM, YOU GODDAMN WHORE TEACHER!!" he demanded while increasing the vice-like grip he had on her hair. As the semen started to spew, his verbal assault continued.

"PUT MY BLACK COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK BITCH!! SUCK TILL YOU CAN'T SUCK NO MORE YOU FUCKIN WHITE SLUT!!!"

Alicia Cobb couldn't believe what she was hearing, or doing. This young boy, her student, was talking to her like she was some kind of street-walking whore. And instead of making her mad like it should, it just inflamed her desires even more. She had only sucked her husband's little dick but a few times during their 6 year marriage, but there she was on her knees in the varsity locker room, sucking Odell's 10-inch dick with all she could muster. Sucking and swallowing his salty cum, pumping that gorgeous black cock with both hands. She was absolutely amazed at how much jism was flowing down her throat. Just the first few spurts would have filled half a cup, she was sure. And with each vulgarity he muttered, she became even more determined to draw every last drop of sperm from him.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH YOU MUTHAFUCKA YOU!! GODDAMN WHAT A SWEET MUTHAFUCKIN MOUTH!!!"

Finally, she felt the onslaught of cum subside, and soon his cock was softening just a bit, still inside of her mouth. Her mind was reeling from the events of the past few minutes, but there was one thing she was sure of......she wanted this young black stud to get hard again and fuck her good. But just then, he backed away and reached for his boxers.

"That was some fuckin good head, Mrs. Cobb. I never knew you was a black cock whore, but you sure is now," he blurted out, while laughing down at her.

She was furious now, the way he talked and laughed at her. But she still wanted to feel his meat inside of her. She would have done anything he told her to do right then, if only he'd fuck her good. But he had other plans.

"I gotta go now, slut," as he continued getting dressed, still laughing. "But I'll tap that pussy for ya later, bitch. I know you done got some of this black cock and gonna be back for more!!! Maybe I'll get me some of that big white ass too. Maybe I'll share you with the bruthas"

"Bye now, Mrs.Black Cobb Slut" he amused himself, grabbing his bag and leaving.

And that is how it had begun. Sitting and recalling it all while at her mirror that morning, she once again became aroused. Even though she knew that it was all wrong, and that she could get in terrible trouble, she just couldn't help herself. And even if she could find the power within herself to resist his promise of a good fucking, he wasn't going to allow her the chance, as she soon learned.

Three days after the locker room encounter.......

Alicia had done her best to avoid Odell Sawyer at every turn, in the days since, and tried to tell herself that it was just one of those once in a lifetime occurrences when you lose all control. But there he was, during the last period everyday, sitting in the same chair at the back of the class. And each time she allowed herself to look in his direction, he had the same "I know what you want" look on his face. About half the time he would be caressing himself when she looked his at him. And each day as the class ended, he was always the last one to leave, walking by slowly, while rubbing his cock and saying terribly lewd things, just loud enough for only her to hear.

And then on the third day, he was extra slow in leaving. He took some papers to her desk and pretended to be asking her a question as the last of the other students cleared the room. Alicia Cobb thought she knew what was about to happen, and so she tried to stop it before it ever got started.

"Now Odell, don't think that we are going to do anything like what happened the other day. You're a good young man, but......"

"You don't fuckin get it, do ya Mrs. Cobb?" he asked, while backing towards the door, maintaining eye contact the entire time. "You think you got some say in this shit, don't ya whore?" Reaching back he closed the door behind him, and locked it.

"Now you listen here," she started to protest. "You are not....."

"I am not what, bitch? I am not gonna fuck your brains out?" he demanded. "Well, that's where you're just wrong, my fine white teacher whore. Cause your gonna come over here and get on your hands and knees and bare that plump white ass for me."

She could feel herself growing wet again as he talked so roughly. Why did his talk have such an affect on her, she wondered. She fought the urges, and tried her best to protest once more.

"That's enough!! This has gone far enough, Odell!!"

"Ohhh...OK, so that's enough, huh? Well let's just go down to Mr. Lambert's office and see what he has to say," he told her. "Let's ask him if one blowjob between a teacher and student is enough? Whataya think his answer to that gonna be? I don't think he would be to happy about his history teacher gettin down on her knees and suckin a student's cock, do you? No, I don't think so. So shut the fuck up, and get over here with that juicy pussy of yours. It's already wet, ain't it whore?"

Alicia was suddenly frozen with fear, and a realization of what was really going on. This young man knew exactly who had the most to lose in this situation. Plus, he knew just how much she wanted to be fucked with his cock. She realized finally, that he knew that he could have his way with her, regardless. If she resisted, he would go to the principal. But he knew that in the end, she wouldn't resist. He knew she wanted his cock. She was helpless, and she hated herself for that. But oddly, it made the building need between her legs grow even stronger.

She started moving toward him. "OK, OK Odell. Just take it easy, hon. We'll do it your way. There's no need to bring Mr. Lambert into this." She was in front of him now and he grabbed her arm and led her to the back of the class, out of view from the door window.

"Fuckin right we'll do it my way," he laughed. "And my way is for you to get on your hands and knees like I told you to before, bitch." Alicia complied slowly, and tried desperately not to let him know how turned on she was becoming under his demands.
She was in position now, looking back over her shoulder at him, awaiting his next move.

"Hike that fuckin skirt up over your big ass, slut. Get those fuckin panties outta my way too," he demanded as he shoved the fabric roughly to the side, and up over one of her bulbous ass cheeks. She continued to watch him over her shoulder as he reached to feel her sopping pussy.

"Goddamn! I knew you were fuckin creamin for my cock. I'm gonna slide my dick all the way up inside your pussy, you slutty whore." He had stood up to quickly remove his pants, and now stood behind her with his ten-inch cock standing out in front of him. Her eyes followed the thing down as he positioned himself behind, between her legs. She spread them further to allow easier access, and moaned deeply as he eased about 4 inches inside of her. He watched more and more of his black cock grow moist with her juices, as he entered her further with each stroke.

"OOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!" she moaned as he neared gaining full access. And then with one very forceful thrust, he was inside of her to the hilt. She was pushing her ass back to meet his every thrust forward.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME. COME ON ODELL, FUCK ME REAL GOOD."

When he heard that, he crawled to his feet while keeping his dick in her, and was soon straddling her from above. He pushed her head and shoulders down to the floor, and began to pound her pussy with an incredible speed and force. Alicia was absolutely out of control.

"OH PLEASE BABY, YEAH BABY. OH MY GOD YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG. I DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER LET MY HUSBAND FUCK ME WITH HIS SHRIVELED UP LITTLE DICK. FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN, PLEEAASE!"

"Oh you are one incredible black cock whore!! Goddamn girl, you got an ass on you that just won't quit. I bet you could take me and one of my bruthas at the same time, couldn't ya slut?" he asked, as he slid his middle finger past her anal ring and deep as it would go up her ass.

"OOOOOHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!" she wailed as an intense orgasm swept over her entire body, due to the incredibly hard fucking she was receiving, plus the vivid images of multiple black cocks now racing through her mind. "YES, YES, YES....DEEPER, OH GOD DEEPER, PLEASE."

"Goddamnit girl, I got my whole cock and half my hand inside you!! I definitely got to have some help next time. Jesus, you're a slut for black cock!"


And now as she sat at her desk a few days later, with those same words ringing in her head, over and over. "Jesus, you're a slut for black cock!" She realized they were true words, so true. She knew in her heart of hearts that if Odell wasn't pressing her for more of their forbidden sexual acts, then she would be trying to make it happen herself. She thought of her husband and their wedding vows. Her parents, and the values they labored to instill in her. Her church, and all of the Biblical teachings she had received over the years. None of it mattered, not when she allowed herself to think of the heat and passion she experienced while succumbing totally to Odell's vulgar demands.

She looked at the clock on her desk. 3:45 PM. Just fifteen minutes to go. She thought about what had happened right after sixth period today, just minutes ago. She went over it again in her mind.

As class had ended, and the students filed out of the room, she noticed Odell once again lagging behind. She watched him approach her desk, rubbing the length of his cock through his sweat pants. She had been unable to speak this time, unable to protest the least little bit. She had only sat watching his movements and listening to his words.

"Hey there, little Miss Black Cock Whore. You see what I got here for you? Look closer."

It was then that he had reached and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face in close range to his bulging cock.

"You're looking good, slut. Real good, and nasty. I see how you showing me them titties today, girl. I bet you want some hot spunk on them titties, don't ya whore?"
She closed her eyes and gulped, trying hard not to remember having those very thoughts while sitting at her mirror that morning. It was no use. She started thinking about big, hot globs of sticky cum hitting her bare breasts, and she immediately felt the warm wetness forming at her pussy lips.

He continued, "Yeah, I think so. Allright, allright, you can have all the cum you need, cause me and my bruthas gonna gang-fuck you today. Ya hear me whore?"

Oh she had heard him for sure, as she felt an oddly exhilarating sensation race from her anus, up through her insides. Visions of several black cocks, and torrents of nasty hot cum suddenly filled her head. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the full-blown orgasm as it tore through her body.

She struggled again to understand what was going on. How could the thought of being ravaged and used by multiple black boys be so frightening on the one hand, and so unbelievably thrilling on the other? How could the certainty of pain associated with a hard black cock being forced up her tiny asshole, move her to the point of orgasm?

Once again, his words were breaking through all of the thoughts and visions clouding her mind.

"There ain't no practice today, so my boys and me are gonna fill you up good. Everybody will be gone out the gym by four, so bring your big white ass down there at four. You hear me, slut?"

It was then that she felt his big hand pushing its way inside her bra and pinching her nipple roughly, as she heard him say just before leaving, "Four o'clock Mrs. Cobb, downstairs in the football locker rooms. Don't be fuckin late, if ya know what's good for ya!"

She looked at the clock again. Five till. It was time to go.

So now, Alicia Cobb was walking down the back stairs of the boys' gymnasium that led to the varsity football locker rooms. She didn't really know what to expect once she got there, and as she approached, her apprehension about the whole affair heightened. But so did the burning. This building fire within her, each time she allowed herself the pleasure of the visions. Visions of strong, well-endowed young black boys having their way with her. These visions were running unchecked through her mind, as she took the last few steps towards the door to the locker room.

"There the bitch is!!" she heard Odell say as she entered the room. "I told ya the slut would be here."

"Goddamn right, bro," came another voice. "Good God I been thinkin 'bout her ass ever since I saw this Mrs. Cobb bitch."

12