Four for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia recognized that voice. And then she saw him in the corner. It was Cedric Williams from her fourth period class. It was true. She had noticed the boy looking at her ass from the very first day of class. Now he was here, planning to participate in a gangbang of his history teacher. And he was naked, and he was playing with his 7-inch rock hard dick. They were all naked. Not a stitch of clothes among them. There were four of them. All black, and all of them stroking their cocks, looking her up and down.

"Get over here whore, and suck my dick," Odell commanded. Laughter filled the room, and then he continued, "Come on slut, show these boys how much you like suckin black dick."

Alicia felt herself start moving in his direction. She looked at the other two boys. One of them she noticed from school. He wasn't her student, but she recognized his face. A football player she thought. He stood about 5'10", and weighed probably 190 lbs. All muscle. She marveled at his chest and biceps. Her eyes moved down his body, and saw his coal black cock. It was about 8 inches long and was much thicker than the other two boys.

The fourth boy she was sure she had never seen before. Not really a boy at all. This was a man. He was stretched out on a bench, propped up on one arm. He was stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. This guy made Odell and the others look small by comparison. She guessed his dick was a full foot long, and looked to be a good 2 or 3 inches in width. He saw her looking at his enormous cock and gave her an incredibly nasty look with some of the coldest, dark eyes she had ever seen. Alicia felt a sudden rush of fear and excitement at the same time.

She was on her knees now, in front of Odell, reaching for his cock. She slid the long, smooth, black penis into her mouth, and began sucking on its head. Although she loved having Odell's dick in her mouth again, she was still a little apprehensive about the others being there, and not knowing what might happen next.

"Come on teacher, give my boys a lesson in cocksucking. Get your nasty red lips down around my dick," he demanded, while pushing her head down further.

She felt the head of Odell's cock hitting the back of her throat, so she relaxed her muscles there, allowing the head and part of the thick shaft to slide a couple of inches down her throat. That was an incredible turn on for her. She felt her nipples stiffening and her pussy lips tingling and growing moist, as he continued to talk to her.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's it bitch, let me fuck your throat. GODDAMN!!!"

Then she felt another set of hands on her legs and ass. They were rubbing and kneading her flesh, and not so tenderly either. They were pulling her skirt up, and running up and down the inside of her thighs, tracing quickly and roughly over her pussy and ass. Then they were lowering the zipper on her skirt, and she felt it and her panties being forced down to her knees.

"Goddamn dog, this bitch has a black booty on her. MMMMMM SHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!"

Then there was another pair of hands rubbing her breast through her blouse. They paused at her nipples to squeeze them. Next they were tearing her buttons loose and ripping the blouse off her shoulders. Then came her bra, leaving her tits swinging freely as she continued sucking Odell's cock. She was deep-throating him by now, and he was moaning to beat the band.

Odell lowered himself back onto one of the couches that were there in the locker room. She followed him, never letting his cock slip from her mouth. Her saliva was drooling profusely out of the corners of her mouth, running down the sides of his black cock and all over his balls. She gathered some of the saliva in her hands and used it as a lubricant as she started stroking him forcefully with both hands, while sucking wildly on the head.

He was going apeshit at this point, starting to buck up and down uncontrollably. "Oh fuck, woman!! You're gonna suck the cum right up out my nuts!"

Just then, she felt one of the others move in behind her and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down the length of her slit. When she felt him push forward and enter her to the hilt, she immediately went back to deep throating Odell's 10-inch cock. That was the final straw for him, and he drove up into her mouth as far as he could and started spurting currents of cum in her mouth and throat. There was so much of it she couldn't keep up. At first the sperm started oozing from the corners of her mouth. Then when she just couldn't swallow fast enough, she was forced to let the monster cock fall from her mouth and it continued spewing thick white cum onto her face and neck.

At that point she turned her cum-covered face to look over her shoulder to see which of the boys was fucking her so good. It was Cedric from fourth period. He had his back bowed and his eyes closed, while he gave her repeated deep thrusts, faster and faster. She saw the older guy behind Cedric, still on the bench stroking his mammoth black cock, watching her get drilled by the young student. The contrast between him and Cedric was more than she could take. She lowered her head and shoulders to the cold bare floor and let the orgasm spill over her body. She pushed up and back with her ass forcing Cedric's cock into her as deep as it would possibly go.

When she did that, Cedric threw his head back, while pulling his cock out and stroking it until he started spewing his sperm all over her ass and bare back. The hot cum hitting her smooth skin just served to inflame her desires. She wanted more and wanted it right now.

By now Odell had recovered, and was lying on his back, still on the couch. Alicia crawled up on him and straddled his now stiff cock. Slowly, she lowered herself onto the 10 inch black pole, and began seductively rolling her hips. Then she lowered her upper body down on top of Odell, and kissed him deeply as she continued her undulations.

Next, she broke their kiss and turned her head to the side, resting it on his muscular shoulder. She looked back and found the football player standing there stroking himself, while watching her methodically fuck Odell's huge black cock. She made eye contact with him, and at the same time reached back with both hands to spread the cheeks of her virgin ass wide apart.

Maintaining deep eye contact with him, she demanded, "Fuck me in my ass. Fuck my ass hard and slow while Odell fucks my pussy."

"GODDAMN DAWG!!" Odell exclaimed, "you heard the slut, give it to her good. She wants it up the ass, brother!!!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" the football player moaned, as he moved in behind her, while straddling Odell's legs. Soon he was placing the head of his cock right at the opening to her tiny butthole, and moving forward slowly with his hips.

Alicia had immediately made eye contact with the older guy with the gargantuan black cock. He was still in the same position. He was still watching her with those cold eyes. He was still stroking his monster dick. She watched him, watching her, breaking their gaze for only a second, closing her eyes as she felt the head of the football player's dick push past the opening of her asshole. There was some brief pain, but as instructed, he was taking it slow.

Inch by inch, she felt the length of his cock slide up inside. Both he and Odell were taking it slow, allowing her time to adjust, and soon the three of them had found a slow and steady rhythm. The brief pain for her was now gone, and as each inch of his cock advanced up her anal tunnel, she grew more and more excited.

She and the older guy never stopped looking at each other, and she began to taunt him with looks and movements. She was moving her hips as sexily as she possibly could, and telling him with her eyes that he couldn't possibly fuck her this good. He answered her by rising to his feet and turning to the side. This way she could see the entire length of his cock, which he never stopped stroking. He also gave her a look that told her to hurry up with those boys, so that she could get a real fucking, from a real man.

Alicia began to buck and grind against her two black studs and it wasn't long before they were both emptying their nuts onto her beautiful white tits. As glob after hot glob hit her breasts, she rubbed the sticky goo into her skin with one hand, while rubbing her clit to orgasm with the other.

Before she could even finish cuming, the older guy was in front of her, grabbing her chin and raising it to the head of his awesome cock. Now just inches from the thing, Alicia started to wonder if she had asked for than she could handle. Up close, the thing was downright frightening. However, he wasn't concerned with any of that. His eyes told her that he was going to take whatever he wanted, whether she enjoyed it or not.

Still having not said a single word, he squeezed the sides of her jaw tighter, forcing her mouth open and onto the head of his dick. He then reached and grabbed a handful of blonde hair with each hand and began to pull, thus forcing more and more of his tool into her mouth. She could only allow him to do as he pleased, looking up at his face to see the pleasure he was receiving.

But his cock was so big around that when the head reached her throat, it would not go any further. At least that's what she thought. Because next, he released her hair with his right hand and looped his powerful forearm and bicep around the back of her head, and slowly forced at least 3 or 4 inches of the massive black dick down her throat. She was gagging and spitting uncontrollably around the sides of his cock. Drool was flowing and spilling onto her breasts and legs, and down to the locker room floor, as he slid in and out of her throat repeatedly. Tears were flowing from her eyes, but she found this experience of being so thoroughly manhandled an incredible turn on, and she could feel the juices flowing wildly from her pussy.

Suddenly, he withdrew from her mouth, and was pulling her up on her feet. She felt his coarse hand on her wet pussy lips, pushing and probing. She found it painful at first, but then he was inside, thrusting and exploring wildly with his thick fingers. The pain was soon gone. She leaned into his muscular body, wrapped her arms around his neck, and enjoyed the frantic nature of his probing.

Next, she was being lifted up into his arms, and her legs guided around his hips. The ease with which he held her there was amazing to her, and thrilling. Once again, this feeling of being helpless and totally dominated was strangely erotic. She could now feel the head of his massive cock pressing up against her thoroughly drenched pussy lips. There was a little resistance at first, but then she felt the head pierce her opening and slide about three or four inches up inside. Already her pussy was being stretched further than ever before, and he was just getting started.

Alicia now felt this rock hard, silent, dark stranger begin to lift her up and down on his dick, forcing deeper penetration on each down stroke. And with each inch, her lust grew stronger. Soon she was grinding down hard, trying her best to force more and more of his 12 inch monster black cock inside.

There they stood, in the middle of the locker room. This willing, thirty-something, white, blonde-haired, knockout of a teacher, and her dominating, muscular, coal black suitor. He, holding her effortlessly, suspended in air. And she, thrashing and undulating her hips wildly in order to force even more of his forearm-like cock inside of her. She opened her eyes and remembered suddenly that they weren't alone. The three students were all watching them, and stroking their cocks once again.

Her wild gyrations were starting to have an affect on her silent partner, as she heard him start to moan, and he began to thrust savagely upward to meet her movements. They were fucking wildly in the their upright position, both of them driving and thrusting with as much force as the could muster, into the other.

Suddenly, he placed her back on the floor. Silently, he guided her down onto her knees. She knew what he wanted immediately, and she was more than ready. Alicia turned away from him, and laid her upper torso across the sofa cushions, displaying her curvaceous backside to him. Immediately he was there, raising his log-like cock to her exposed pussy. And then he was inside of her again, thrusting forward with incredible force, making her cum again within seconds. And then again, about two minutes later as his thrusts reached maximum depth and speed.

When she was almost to the end of the orgasm cycle, he plunged his thick, unlubricated thumb up her asshole. This started an entirely new orgasm for her, as she bit down on the sofa cushion.

"UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Her hands reached up and gripped the back of the sofa. She buried her head and muffled the guttural groans escaping her lips.

His cock withdrew suddenly from her pussy. Then his thumb from her anus. Then she felt the head of his cock at her back door!!!

"No wait!! It's too big.....I can't.....UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! WAIT...NO WAIT...UUUNNNNGGGHHHH....PLEASE....OOOOOHHHH. WAIT.....NO....I CAN'T....OOOOOHHHHHH SSSHHIIIIITTT YEEAAHHH!! YEAH, LIKE THAT.....SLOW....OOOOOHHHHH....SLOW....OOOHHH FUCK!"

He had about half of his huge black cock up her asshole now, and it was getting good for her. He continued to press more and more into the tiny opening. As he looked down at the contrast of his black cock against her smooth white skin and the pinkness of her anus, he felt the inevitable orgasm start to build inside. He was taking in her incredible beauty and passion, when she suddenly reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, immediately allowing another inch of black cock to disappear inside of her beautiful ass. That was more than he could take, and started to drive into her with all of the force he could find, tossing all restraint out the window.

"OOHHH GOD, WAIT....NO, NO....WAIT.....NOT SO HARD, NOT SO DEEP....OOHH GOD THAT'S DEEP.....WAIT.....NO...YEAH....WAIT...NO.
.....OH MY GOD....OK, THERE...YEAH...NOW...OK, YEAH, OK..OH GOD.
YEAH, COME ON....NOW...YEAH....COME ON FUCK ME HARD...OH GOD!!"

She reached with one of her hands to find her button and started rubbing it hard and fast, chasing the orgasm she could feel building deep inside her, in a place she never felt before. It was just then that she felt the first glob of hot cum hit on her back. Then another in her hair. Another across her face. It was the students, all cumming on her at the exact same time. She raised her head and turned it toward Odell who was closest to her, and tried her best to catch as much in her mouth as possible. It was hot and gooey in her mouth and she swallowed it down like candy.

Then she heard the low moan coming from behind her, growing slowly. She felt the short quick blast of cum explode from his cock and empty deep in her rectum. Her anal tunnel fit so tightly around him, she actually felt the blast travel through the length of his cock. And then another.

She was starting to cum herself now. But it wasn't normal. It was from some place else. Somewhere deep and dark. It was building and building, but waiting, holding back. And then his cum blasts had stopped and she began to feel a long, slow stream of cum traveling through his dick and into her ass. It continued, and continued, filling her ass completely with hot, sticky goo. When she felt it start to work its way out of her ass and drip to the floor, her orgasm released, finally. She began to black out from the intensity. She wasn't out completely, but she wasn't conscious either. Somewhere in between, she could still feel the powerful thrusts of the 12-inch cock in her ass, but suddenly she didn't know where she was. It was a dreamlike place. Incredible lust and pleasure, but not quite real.

It wasn't until she felt his weight, as he slumped against her, that she remembered where she was. And she knew for sure that she would return here, to the scene of the crime. The wonderfully nasty crime.

12