Four for the Handyman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"Suzy, I know how you feel, but its three to one now. We really do need someone to do all this stuff for us, at least for a while, and he needs a place to stay for a little while. It's a good deal." Marie pleaded with the bigger girl. The fiery redhead crossed her arms under her spectacular tits, pouting slightly.

"Fine, but he stays downstairs unless we're all out. I don't want him creeping around upstairs while I'm studying." She relented. Marie nodded at this and the tension eased. After a moment of staring, Suzy left, taking the blonde with her.

"We'll have to work that out later, once she's calmed down. There's stuff to do upstairs, and it's the only shower. You don't mind a cot in the garage do you? We've got a sleeping bag you can use, and its warm in there from the heaters and stuff for the house."

"Its fine. I guess I'll go change and see about the lawn, make myself useful right away." She led me to the door near the back of the house, though the spacious kitchen. The Garage was mostly unfinished, obviously insulated, with unpainted drywall covering the interior walls, the forced heating and the water heater making it somewhat stuffy. There was a smallish window on the sidewall that let in some light. I could see an old, mostly rusty, cheap ass mower parked haphazardly against one wall, along with a few random tools rusting in a bucket. I wondered if the mower even had gas...

I changed quickly into some heavy work pants, double layered denim, a t-shirt and some work boots. It took a good half hour to start the mower, I wound up draining the old gas into the bucket and putting in new gas, finding some sparkplugs buried in the tools, so I changed that too. It ran like crap, but the summer dry heat meant the grass was thin, long and sparse rather than heavy and shaggy. The back yard, complete with an aboveground pool half filled with stagnant water, was bigger than I'd expected, and with the heat of the afternoon wearing on me in my heavy pants I stripped off my shirt to keep cool, welcoming the sun on my skin. It had been a while since I'd had the time to spend on simple projects like this.

I didn't put everything away as soon as I'd cut, but took a moment to look around. There was plenty I could do, most of which would be cheap, even free, that would seriously improve the look of the yard. Watering, for example, would help green the grass until the weather changed on its own. With even a straight ho, I could edge near the sidewalks. I'd need some simple tools, maybe a bag of grass seed. Fair trade for free room and board, even if it was the garage and not a bed filled with nubile bodies. I turned back to put away the mower, but not before seeing curtains moving in the upstairs windows that faced the back yard. I was still sweating so I left my shirt off as I went in the house for a drink of water. I needed a shower, but Suzy had put down the law about heading upstairs.

Marie was the only one downstairs, her books open on the coffee table, but it didn't look much like she was studying. I decided to leave that alone as I hunted for a glass and drank some water. I glanced at the clock, it was getting later than I'd thought, close to six, dinnertime more or less. A glance at the sorry state of the cupboards, and a second in the fridge told me these girls didn't cook much, probably overspending on take out most nights. There was enough for me to whip something up... once. One food miracle on demand. But then, one is all you need sometimes. I'd have to replace my cooking implements at some future date, probably sooner rather than later... but there was enough to get me started.

I could see Marie out of the corner of my eye, not watching me exactly, but obviously keeping an eye on what I was doing. Maybe she was dying to ask me, but didn't want to pressure me...

As I cooked ...working with cheap but functional sausage, some old but still edible onions and a few random inherited spice bottles, some butter that mostly served to provide a little flavor for toast, some eggs... as I cooked the girls drifted downstairs, drawn by the smells and sounds of real food being prepared. They hadn't changed since I'd gotten here, not even Karen in her silly little robe, though her hair had since dried. The cool blonde, Tatiyana, looked mournfully at the food I was cooking, a bag in her hand before shaking her head and continuing out the door.

"She works nights." One of them put in as Marie joined the other two at the counter to watch as I scooped food from the skillet onto the mismatched plates I'd laid out as I worked. I suddenly felt half undressed in my shirtless ness, but it was too late to do anything about it. I set aside the Russian's portion, covering it in saran wrap for the 'fridge before setting down across from the line of beautiful, and hungry, young women to eat. Given the gusto, and seconds, Suzy put away I was reasonably certain I'd won her over. I promised myself I'd do some shopping tomorrow before calling it an early night.

I still had little rituals I could rely on, I realized early the next day. Going to the Gym at stupidly early hours was one of them. Still had a membership, and no reason to stop going. I was back, freshly showered as the first of my new housemates staggered downstairs bleary eyed and wanting a ride to work. I could hear the shower going upstairs, realized that despite my early start I really wasn't that far ahead of them. Motivated young women, I supposed.

I dropped Marie off and did my grocery shopping straight away, buying a few implements of the craft while I was at it. I had a nice shrimp curry dish I hadn't made for a couple of years. Fancy, maybe, but not that shockingly expensive if you live near the coast. Scaling it for five wasn't even a challenge.

It was still early when I got back, thought the sun was up and the day growing warmer. I remembered vaguely that the pump on the pool was 'bad' and took it apart, cleaning it out and, after a while getting it running. Sickly but running. I added some extra chlorine to the water and set it to work pumping in fresh water and pumping out the old nasty shit. Then I turned my attention to the upstairs bathroom sink I'd heard about.

It turned out that there fittings needed some resealing, nothing fancy, and something I did have the tools for. The house was pretty hot and stuffy, despite the open windows, so I stripped down to a pair of shorts and crawled up under that bad boy to take it apart. I guess I lost track of time, certainly I didn't hear anyone moving around the house.

I heard a single noise, maybe a gasp and looked up to see Karen standing in the doorway, stark naked and holding a washcloth. I jumped, swearing, hitting my head on the pipes, hard.

I tried to blink away the stars as I lay there, stunned. Warm soft hands caressed my head, ruffling my hair looking for blood. Her small shapely breasts hung right over my eyes as I blinked away the tears.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I thought no one was home." I managed as an apology, not quite moving.

"Oh! No! I'm sorry!" she protested. "I forgot completely about you. I should have checked before walking around in the nude." She gave a half laugh, relief maybe that I seemed not to have utterly brained myself. I couldn't help but to notice her other hand was stroking across my bare stomach just above my shorts. I managed to extricate myself from the sink and pushed myself to my feet, the smaller woman rising with me, almost but not quite touching.

I was a bit unstable on my feet, the world dipped and I staggered slightly, almost bowling her over, her bare skin pressed to mine like a branding iron as I pressed her against the sink with my body. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest, could smell nothing but the scent of a woman, a warm, slightly sweaty woman. I braced myself, hands on either side of her hips, pressed against the cool stone countertop as I steadied myself.

After a second her hands came up, pressing against me, pushing me back, pushing me around so our positions were reversed, giving her a little breathing room. The way her chest rose and fell she needed it almost as much as I did. I almost suggested she grab a towel for modesty, but I was half preoccupied with leaning for all I was worth against that damn sink.

"I'll be fine in a moment." I promised her, seriously. I was already feeling better, I had just stood too fast, I was certain. I realized, almost as soon as I'd spoken, that my shorts were in a very real danger of sliding right off my hips. Sometime in the confusion the button had come undone and the zipper half slid down. Only my rock hard erection seemed to be keeping things up.

"I'd like to make sure." She husked slightly. "Hop up on the counter before you fall down again." She moved close to help me up, as silly as it was, I was twice her size. When I jumped, really just sort of leaned back onto it, my shorts slipped completely down, dangling from one foot. I had nothing underneath but what nature gave me, and HE was staring straight at her. I'm not entirely certain who gasped.

I blame the head injury for making me so slow on the uptake, but I was starting to realize that Karen wanted me right there, in her power for the moment. I wasn't sure when her game had started, if she had been nude knowing I was in the bathroom working, or if she had honestly been surprised to see me. It didn't matter just then, as much as I wanted to bury myself between Marie's tanned thighs, I wanted this sexy little firecracker in this bathroom right now.

I needn't have worried. One tiny hand was already caressing me, making me looked positively huge by comparison.

"Well, this seems healthy enough... but maybe I should get a better look." She giggled slightly bending down, her silky hair caressing my legs. I groaned when her tongue, complete with a hard little piercing laved my glans. I could feel her saliva, cool in the hot sticky air, drying on my cock as she licked the entire length of me, her tiny darting tongue missing nothing, not even a tiny patch of skin underneath my balls went untouched before her unbelievably hot mouth engulfed the head. I couldn't see much, not at this angle, not with her hair forming a black curtain around her pretty little face, but I didn't need my eyes. I trusted myself to let go of the sink with one hand, to stroke the skin of her back as she worked me over, inch by inch until I swore she could go no further... and then proving me wrong the very next moment. I felt her cute button nose burrowing into my short and curlies, her throat making a humming noise that almost killed me right there, death by blowjob, and I just about lost it.

My hips bucked, driving into her mouth, or trying to, my hand tightening against her back, willing her to stay down, stay just like that for a moment longer, maybe two... but the little minx slipped out of my grasp, standing with a wet gasp, face shiny wet, her drenched hand pushing my cock down at an almost painful angle, shutting down my imminent orgasm stillborn. She smiled, leaning forward between my legs, nuzzling against my sweat soaked chest.

"Everything seems just fine down there..." she giggled again.

"I dunno. " I growled lowly, "Check again, there seems to be some sort of blockage." But I was already sliding off the marble, greased by my own sweat. I wasn't unstable at all now, though there was a slight ache in my skull where I'd knocked it, I was past caring. I put my hands around her hips, I swear my fingers almost touched, and lifted her up, setting her in my place. She leaned back, unlike me she could lay almost completely down, lifting her legs over her chest, spreading her hairless pussy for me, arcing her ass up a bit. I dropped to a knee, shaft bobbling obscenely in front off me, sun pouring hot down my back from the window. I could smell her now, spicy musk, sweet sweat, her skin glistened wet, water beaded on her thighs. She looked at me over her tits, one hand grabbing my hair, pulling me close with a little eager mewling sound.

I pulled back, resisting, stroking her upraised legs with my hands, thumbs curling along the inner thigh, stroking the inside off her knees, down her leg until they tugged gently at her mound, separating her sticky nether lips without actually touching them. I let my hot breath tickle her skin, evaporating the sweat so new sweat could bead on her creamy skin. I wanted her to beg for me, to beg for my touch. I didn't have to wait long, her insistent tugs at my hair growing firmer until she started pleading softly.

"Oh, kiss me, kiss my pussy you bastard. Lick me... lick me and stop teasing..." she breathed. "Touch me... oh god, touch me..." I bit back a sarcastic reply, contenting myself with a triumphant grin as I leaned in close and tasted her sex for the first time. Honey poured over my tongue even at that simple touch, as ready as she was. I put one calloused thumb circling her nubbin as I licked further south, using my tongue as a broad brush, spreading her wide with that muscle as I worked deeper into her tight little body with the tip. She was so hot to trot her body started jerking, her breath coming in short gasps as a mini-orgasm washed over her, her feet dropping over my shoulders, rubbing against my back as her body squirmed under my touch.

I enjoyed myself. I didn't really think about it much, oral hadn't been high on my list before, but Karen tasted so nice, and her body responded so sweetly to my every caress that I stopped paying attention to the wider details and focused instead on the little flower in front of me. It was a few seconds before I realized she was pushing my head down, down and down until my nose was pressed against her sex, my tongue level with her ass.

I didn't question it. I licked her little brown star, sour with sweat and wet with the juices pouring out of her. The response was instant, powerful, more powerful than anything that had happened when I'd been restricting myself to her cunt. She didn't come, not from that one touch, but her entire body seemed to go entirely limp, as if I'd found some magic switch that turned off her muscle control.

The angle was awkward so I pulled her tighter to me, one arm across her hips as I lifted up, lifting her ass to my face as I kissed and probed her brownie with my tongue. I was tiring, my jaw ached slightly, but I didn't stop until she pushed me away weakly, standing, my cock still as hard as she'd left it, leaving little dribbly trails of precum on the tile floor.

It seemed to take her a great effort, but she rolled over, feet dangling off the floor for a second until she got her knees under her, both hands reaching behind her, cheek pressed to the dark marble, spreading that tight, tiny ass. All the invitation I, or any man, would ever need.

Still, I paused, my burning iron laying along her valley. I was longer than the cleft of her ass, thick enough that even with her hands pulling her cheeks apart that I forced the sides apart. She was so tiny...

"Are you sure?" I choked, my cock throbbing with need, my balls heavy and swollen, aching where they lay against her soaked cunny.

She tossed her glorious dark hair over her shoulder, rising up slightly against me to look at me, her hips pressing tight to mine. "Fuck my ass, you bastard and stop asking stupid questions!" she snarled. Alrighty then...

I pulled back, leaving a glistening, drying trail of fluid behind, her tight, tiny little star winked ever so slightly at me, already drying slightly. I dribbled a wad of spit right into it, earning a satisfied hiss from my young lover before I pressed the tip of my spear to her opening. I tried to go slow, worried that I'd hurt her, but I needn't have worried, as soon as I pushed against her she relaxed so there was almost no resistance, then pushed back against me, taking me inside of her in one smooth display of teamwork.

I blinked, face tightening as her ass tightened hard against my shaft, my balls tapping almost painfully against her sodden flesh. God she was so tight, so hot... she moaned, impaled on my shaft, broken words, almost prayers escaping her lips as she writhed slightly, fucking herself, fucking her ass against me. Her hips bucked, telling me what to do. My hands found her raised hips by instinct, pushing her away, pushing her almost off of me, then slamming into her tight body, ass spread by my girth. She cried out, her eyes squeezed shut, all sense gone, the girl was already in mid orgasm and I was only on the first stroke, her body flushed to the waist as I fucked her on the bathroom sink.

It was incredible how responsive she was, how desperate, how tight and willing, her body milking me for all I was worth, I couldn't hold out, you couldn't pay me to hold out... a fucking gun to my head couldn't stop me from cumming, from filling her ass, my heavy sack draining into her tight little ass. At the very moment of truth, my own body rigid, almost standing on tip toe, straining to drive as deep into possible into her, I felt a hard hand, sharp nails, grip my ass as a warm body slid behind me, a sultry accented voice whispering in my ear...

"Its about time, I was going to explode waiting for you two..."

It only pushed me farther over the edge...

When I had recovered my senses enough to think again, my twitching shaft still buried in the screaming, moaning girl now half sprawled on the marble, I noticed blonde Tatiyana sitting on the toilet, wearing only a bra, her nude colored panties, a 't-bar' I believe they call them, dangling from one ankle as the sound of her bladder emptying hit my ears. She winked at me, slapping Karen on the ass as the smaller girl recovered, a bit slower, only to shudder through one last mini-O as I pulled out.

"God... I haven't cum like that in... weeks." She moaned in a raspy, broken voice. She slid from the sink counter, unsteady as I was earlier, grabbing my softening dick in her small hand and half pulling me into the shower as she turned it own, blowing a kiss at her pissing roommate. Tatiyana finished up, tossing the panties into the hamper and walking out without a hint of shame.

Not that I noticed, even as the water cascaded down my aching body, I felt a hot mouth engulfing me, cleaning me up, stiffening me far faster than I might have thought possible if it wasn't happening right then.

Scarcely had I gotten fully erect than my shower partner pushed me out of the water with a wink.

"I think you've had enough fun for today." She dismissed me, slipping a finger into her slippery slot even as I watched. I tugged my shorts over my wet skin and saw myself out, headed downstairs per our agreement.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers
12