Four for the Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"I..." she called from behind me. "I think it does need to be said... I." she swallowed. "I realized, just now, that I am jealous. Jealous of Suzy for what she's going to have, Jealous of Karen for what she already had, and even jealous of Tati because she seems to have found an agreement with you... I found you... you're mine...." She pleaded softly. "...right?"

I turned back to her, looking her up and down deliberately, slowly. She flushed, hands drifting to cover her sex, instinctive rather than deliberate.

"I think you have the last part backwards." I replied equally softly. "I may have sex, may fuck the other girls... but you are the one I wanted from the moment I met you, you are the one I will take because I want to, the one I will claim as my own.... Your own deal gives me that right." I caught her eye with mine, staring at her meaningfully. She looked away, hiding her face behind her hair, leaving me alone to get ready for the rest of the day.

Two hours... I was pretty sure that was two hours of weights, not an hour of weights and an hour of cardio. They wanted me pumped, swollen, hard. I wasn't certain why that was, but I didn't question the directive, just my ability to fulfill the intent. I won't bother with the boring details, nonetheless, when I finally staggered back to my car for the drive home I was as tired as I'd ever been, no part of me seemed fit, not even to fuck.

Marie met me at the front door, still naked despite the fact that technically I'd given her permission to dress while I was out, clothed. She wrinkled her nose at the sweat soaking my gym clothes, but helped me upstairs, holding my almost feverishly hot body close to her own. Tati didn't need wakening, she stepped out of her own doorway as we crested the stairs, looking a bit more rested and came over to help me to the bathroom.

Once inside I was stripped by the two women, who pulled me with them under the hot shower, where they soaped my body, my hair, every part of me, rubbing me down with rough washcloths, scrubbing me until my skin glowed pink and new under the working tan I'd built during the last week.

The girls led me dripping from the shower to dry me with big fluffy towels that smelled and felt fresh from the drier. I had to admit the attention felt wonderfully decadent, and my body responded quickly.

Manicured nails traced cool sharp lines down my stiffening cock.

"Well, it seems he's getting ready. Would you like to do the honors?" Tatiyana offered the other girl. Marie took the weight of my swelling rod in the palm of her hand, considering.

"Well, it is your place to tease him to readiness... my last effort was somewhat explosive." She smiled.

"We'll share then."

So there I stood, the early midday sun streaming through the bathroom window onto my back, two nubile nymphs, their bodies still glistening wet, kneeling on either side of me, fondling my manhood while their lips and tongues laved every inch of my sex, slathering it with their saliva until it was a bar of iron that throbbed with its own life.

Then, and only then did they relent, caressing my legs, my body, with their hands as they rose together, leading me by the hands back down stairs, the stairs giving me a nice respite from their attentions.

I had missed it when I came in, exhausted by the extreme workout, and distracted by the beautiful woman who had been waiting for me, but there had been changes since I'd left.

First the chairs and couch had been rearranged slightly, forming a sort of amphitheatre. Everything had been draped in white sheets, and a fire was prepared in the fireplace and candles set out around the room, though nothing was lit. Several tall mirrors circled the room.

Behind the arena for the main show a sort of 'prep room' had been created, a folding leather massage table was set up, the table full of creams and oils was placed beside it, a small box of props rested underneath it.

Guided by their hands, I lay on the massage table, letting them work the exhaustion from me, letting them pamper me, much as I had pampered/been pampered the night before, though this time with more purpose than mere pleasure. I admit to passing out once or twice as I relaxed, though my handmaidens never let me rest long, reaching between my legs to fondle or stroke me each time I flagged.

Once I had rolled over they took turns massaging me, the alternate instead gently working my cock, my balls. Hands, mouth... whatever she wanted it seemed, never hard enough to throw me over, just enough to keep me there.

Once I had been totally massaged, they poured a thick golden oil over my groin, all four hands working in tandem to lather me up, to coat me utterly, working the excess into my thighs, my ass, my stomach.

They helped me stand, using the oil liberally, coating me until I shone, I could see myself in a mirror standing like some bronzed god, my spear thrust proudly before me. Not exactly classical art.

Marie lathered my face, then my groin, with a bristle brush from a thick foamy soap, Tatiyana stropped a straight razor, and I admitted then that I was afraid. They shaved around my cock first, not stripping me bare, but removing most of the thicket, leaving me a tidy patch. As Marie cleaned the area with a hot towel, before beginning to re-oil it, and I had to admit the shorter hair made my already somewhat prodigious member seem positively massive, Tatiyana bade me to sit and with careful strokes removed the stubble I'd grown over the last few days.

The job done, she switched places with Marie, who cleaned my face as Tatiyana allayed my fears about my manhood, bringing me back to life with her talented hands and tongue. I could only groan.

Eventually the preparation of my body was complete. Now Tati applied the familiar steel ring behind my balls, at the base of my shaft, and the second one just under the flare of the head. I groaned again, feeling my rod swell against the confinement. I half expected the leather sheath again, but they strapped a white loincloth over my hips, just long enough to conceal my manhood. I looked again in the mirror, half smiling to myself. Despite the silly little cloth I looked as if I'd been carved from old bronze, sun and oil combining to tint my chiseled flesh.

They pointed to my throne, with the altar of offerings, in reality the heavy wooden coffee table draped in a sheet, in front of it, then Tatiyana led me away to the garage, where she stayed with me. Her job now was to keep me hard, but not too hard, until it was time for the show.

Did it take two hours? I couldn't say. Really I couldn't. The wait after seemed incredibly long, though that might have been the entertainment...

She didn't just stroke me, kiss me, lick me... didn't just practice her lap dance moves, all the little things to tease me without actually giving me an excuse to go off, or even really to get much further along. In fact, she did little of that, a little here, a little there to keep me lively.

She prepared herself as well. To be honest, Marie joined her at first, bringing the house phone with her, waiting for the call. The two women didn't go through the entire process I had, but they did oil one another until their flesh gleamed, their body obviously ready for pleasure, nipples hard, pussy's dripping. The phone rang just as they finished with the oil... or just before, and each looked slightly disappointed... I certainly found it distracting. Marie fled the garage, speaking quietly on the handset, closing the door behind her. This led to the teasing from Tatiyana between 'preparations'.

She dressed, if you could call it that, in clear plastic 'stripper shoes', just like the ones she'd worn last night, her painted toes wiggling. She covered her lower face with a see-through veil. She applied some rouge to her nipples, and perfume to her body. Lastly she pulled on an off white corset, one that just covered her waist, inviting me to tighten it as much as I dared, the white leather laces I bowed neatly at the bottom and left them hanging over her upturned ass.

I could hear the girls outside, understood that Suzy was going through a shorter version of what I had experienced, then being led away as well... to the pantry opposite the garage I supposed.

I was led from the garage by Tatiyana, led to my Throne as I watched the other two women finish their ritual ablutions and dressing, closing up the massage table and wheeling it back to the closet it had come from. The worked quickly, though Marie and Karen both took a peek under my loincloth to check my state of readiness.

I sat, listening to some low, slow, primal sounding music played distantly in the background, the candles and fire lit, even in the heat. The Sun had moved over the house now, beaming in narrowly through the open front window, an eyewitness I supposed.

Once everything was lit, everyone dressed and in their places, Marie right behind my shoulder, holding a tray with a goblet, did things actually proceed. Karen knocked loudly on the countertop before hurrying back on her high heels. A moment later I heard the pantry door open softly.

"Who seeks admittance into this holy place?" The three women with me called in unison. They'd practiced, obviously... though when I couldn't begin to guess.

"A lowly supplicant..." came the timid reply from just out of sight. Stronger as she went on "A girl, nothing more."

"Seek you the Path? Will she place her feet upon the Path of her own free will?"

"I do, I shall." Came the responses. Karen and Tatiyana, dressed identically, moved slowly to bracket the entryway into the living room from the kitchen.

"Come forward, Supplicant." Chanted Karen, her hands raised.

"Become a woman..." began Tatiyana before she realized she'd missed her line, smothering a giggle, she put her hands out just in time as Suzy came around the corner, closing the girl in the ring of their joined hands. Suzy froze awkwardly, though she had sort of expected it. She was dressed in a white robe that hung open down the front, she'd obviously been cleaned up, her pubic hair was cleaned from the lips of her pussy, and obviously professionally trimmed elsewhere, her feet were bare, freshly pedicured, her hair was styled, though it retained its wild rawness that made it so fierce.

"Is the Supplicant pure of flesh?" Asked Marie from my shoulder. The two women holding her peeled the poor excuse for a robe from her, letting it fall at her feet, then they slowly knelt, hands still joined, each taking a turn peeking at her nethers, then up again, each looking in her mouth, her eyes.

"She is Pure." Karen intoned, suppressing a giggle of her own.

"She is ready." Added Tatiyana.

"Is She Willing to walk the Path? To leave behind her childhood, her girlish ways, to become a Woman in truth as in Flesh?" there was a long pause after this, until someone prodded Suzy. To be honest, as silly as it seemed to me, and obviously the others, the ritual seemed to be having some impact on Suzy, her eyes seemed faintly glazed.

"I Am." She replied at last. I felt rather than saw Marie turn. I glanced in a mirror, trying to remain still, her face was stern behind the white veil she wore.

"Then you may approach the Alter." She said evenly. Suzy, guided by a smiling Karen walked around the backside of the chairs and couches, past the crackling fire until she knelt across from me on the other side of the sheet covered coffee table. Marie stepped forward, holding the 'chalice' full of white wine, holding it forth.

"Drink then. Drink a libation to your purity, which you will sacrifice this day, on this alter." Suzy took the cup, taking a deep gulp of the wine, then spilling another across the white cloth. Marie took the chalice, exchanging it for the one Tati handed her, this one full of red. "Drink, take your first womanly blood within you, the blood of your sisters, your mothers, your ancestors, consecrated for this day, so that when you spill your blood you do not do so alone." Suzy drank the entire goblet down, gasping from the effort when she handed the cup back, her lips wet with the wine. As I watched her chest rise and fall I felt a warmth that had little to do with lust and a lot to do with wanting to take care of her. I wanted her to enjoy this, wanted her to be happy, to not ruin this. I know, at this late hour such a sentiment was superfluous, but there you have it.

Marie continued on as Karen and Tati reclined on seats opposite each other, flanking the 'altar', legs spread slightly so that their sex was exposed.

"Rise, no longer a Supplicant, not yet a Mistress of the Path. Rise and uncover your lord and master, kneel in worship before the God of Men, who alone has the power to unlock the woman within you." Suzy rose, slightly unsteady from the wine, from the near trance Marie's monotone seemed to have created within her. She stepped over the altar, not around, crossing a threshold and knelt before me, between my knees. I tried to suppress a twitch, but I could see muscles jumping in my chest in the mirror as I looked on impassively. Suzy reached forward, taking the flimsy loincloth from me, and Marie took it from her. My cock stared up at the girl, as close as she'd ever been to it, the head angry purple above gleaming steel, my balls heavy and swollen, laden with promise above another steel ring.

"See Him Crowned before you, awaiting your worship. You must awaken the God of Men, must seek his approval before he may shower his blessing upon you."

Her hands had rested upon my knees as Marie spoke. Prodded into action by the ritual words she leaned forward, slowly and certainly, her hands gliding along my legs, brushing the hairs backwards, sending shivers up my body as she got closer to the prize. I could feel her hot breath against my skin.

I happened to glance aside, out the window, noticing a few people loitering outside, pointing at the naked people, wondering what was going on. They could hear us clearly I was certain, as the window was open, but they remained politely silent, though a few camera phones were held up. I noticed Tatiyana's contented smile before I managed to wrench my attention back to the girl before me.

She was frozen, inches from my throbbing cock, her eyes seemingly glued to the 'crown' around the head. I caught her eye, just a tiny little movement. I smiled encouragingly and whispered.

"Do it." Quiet enough that I wasn't sure even she heard me, close as she was.

Her coral tongue darted out, however, curling to flick up a droplet of clear thick fluid from the slit, tasting me, tasting my 'sacred essence'. Another flick, another tasted, and another, until her hands awkwardly gripped my burning iron, mauling it slightly, but endearingly. I shuddered when her lips closed about my head, suckling gently, her teeth scrapping against the sensitive ridge. Despite her lack of skill, and slow in coming enthusiasm, I have to say it was the hottest blowjob I had ever received. I heard faint cheers from our audience as her head bobbed gently in my lap. I couldn't remain a statue, I gripped her hair with my hands, pulling her gently but firmly onto my cock.

"You have awakened the God of Men." Marie intoned, pulling her off of me, slapping my hands free with tiny, subtle moves. I growled at her, but without force or real anger. Suzy's dazed look seemed even more entrenched now, her mouth gasping and open, like she could barely register that she didn't have a cock to suck anymore.

I remembered my part of this... what little I had been told before hand. This was my moment. I stood, towering over her, ringed cock swaying heavily, dripping spit and precum over her.

"You seek to become Woman?" I growled loudly.

"I do." She replied.

"Are you prepared for the sacrifice, the Sacrament?" I returned, unsure which it was supposed to be.

"I... Am." Came the firm response... without doubt now. I straddled the 'altar', turning so that I faced the window, the sun and other witnesses.

"Come then, Maiden, Sacrifice on this Altar so that all may see and know that the girl is no more." I managed. She nodded silently, standing above me, feet spread on the wide table, facing away and lowering herself. When the tip of my cock touched her sex she paused, frozen, at the very final threshold, my hand on her hip causing her to drop suddenly like I'd placed a fifty-pound weight on her lap. She gasped, crying out loudly as I pierced her, my thick cock tearing through wet but unprepared tissue.

Marie took one knee in hand, spreading her legs wider. Karen, with her back to the window, rose and took the other knee, spreading the girl's legs wide, causing her to sink even lower on my shaft, I could feel my head crushed between the unyielding cervix and the steel ring. Karen wiped her middle finger along the last bit of skin along my cock, holding up a red stained tip, showing it around the room and out the window before wiping it on the sheet between my legs.

Suzy's eyes were closed, I could see in a mirror she was biting her lip as she got used to me inside her for the first time, her legs being spread by the two 'priestesses', nude but for their waist cinches and veils, shook at the tension. I felt Marie's nails scrape down my spine as she leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"She's all yours. Be her God for today..." when she leaned back with a tiny nod to Karen, they released her. I'd been holding her upper body steady, now I wrapped my arms through her armpits, pulling her up and letting her slide back down, pulled by gravity. The Ring slipped slightly, ever so slightly along my shaft, I could only wonder how it felt to her as it slid through her as I slowly fucked her, bottoming out on each thrust.

When I could feel the trickle of her juices, and our mingling sweat, flowing over my balls to soak into the sheet I picked up the pace, changing my grip, one arm around her ribs, the other hooked under one knee. I flexed my knees, standing, taking her with me, impaling her with my spear, fucking her just by moving. She cried out, breasts bouncing against my arm until I grabbed one with my hand, bringing her trapped knee up to grab the other one, her free leg dangling as I fucked her. I took a moment to get her other knee into the crook of my elbow, now holding her up by the legs, one hand gently mauling each of her beautiful breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers as I slammed into her, liquid splashing out of her.

I moved again, bringing her knees together, turning her slightly sideways as she reclined against my chest, legs held up by my grip on her ankles as I folded her practically in half.

I felt the pressure building, the pleasure of her exquisitely tight cunt around my shaft, gripping it like a fist. But I couldn't come this way, too much effort, too much work. I was still sore from earlier, but I held out, wanting to draw out the fuck as long a I could manage, wanted to wring every erg of pleasure from her body, leaving her limp and used up.

Still, the crowd had seen her flower more than enough, I struggled to spin her around, something a little less strenuous for me, wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms clutching my neck as she screamed her pleasure into my neck. Of course, I thought, from this angle her clit scrapped along my belly and she could hit the lower ring around my shaft when she bottomed out. She flexed her legs, ridding me now, I just held her up, counting on my legs and back to hold out for a while longer, I pulled one of those teats up to my face, suckling on her sensitive nipple, large and full. When she mewled a protest that it was growing too sensitive, I switched to the other one, enjoying their marshmallowy softness in my hands, against my face.

When I began to shake, when her legs grew to weak to grip me, to fuck me properly, I lowered her to the altar, lowered myself so we remained joined at the hip, rolling her over into doggy style, facing away from the crowd this time. It gave them a great view of the action but if they didn't like my ass they would move on, I refused to care.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers