Four for the Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bother holding her head up, but with a contented purr lay her face against her arms as I took her from behind, slapping her upturned ass with great pleasure. I could cum this way, so I wasn't as vigorous as I might have been, wanting to hold back as long as possible. Before me her once virginal body quivered and shook. She wasn't particularly loud or demonstrative, but there was no mistaking the ongoing series of cuntal spasms against my little man inside her, or the way her eyes had remained screwed tightly shut, the tiny tosses of her wild mane... she was riding a never ending wave of pleasure.

Trying to keep my pace steady, to keep my head cool I glanced around, seeing all three of the women in various seats, not the Throne, all with their legs propped up on the arms of the various chairs they occupied, one hand busy. I could see how each preferred her solo play. Karen used both hands, fingers of one hand plunging into her pussy, the other hand dipping a lone finger into her ass from behind. Tatiyana did the four-finger rub, writhing madly in her seat, her whole body in on the act, moaning louder than Suzy's quiet whimpers. Marie trapped her clit between two fingers, rolling it back and forth as she rubbed in circles; the tips of her fingers sliding in and out of her puffy lips. She kept her other hand in reserve, occasionally sliding a finger across the top of her clit when it peeked through her other fingers, each time gasping silently.

I knew I needed to finish up soon. My endurance was wearing out, Suzy's moans took on a slight pained tone as she grew more sensitive... and I knew just how I wanted to finish. I nodded to each of the 'priestesses' that I wanted them on the couch, which would put their backs to the window, but oh well. I flipped Suzy onto her back, spinning her around so her head was pointed out the window, rising above her, holding her down by weight of my body. I even felt godlike, a victim of the same sort of hypnotic suggestion that seemed to have entranced Suze...

I took an ankle in each hand, rubbing my thumbs along the skin of her inner leg, the soles of her feet, lifting her unresisting legs up over her shoulders, spread wide so I could plunge deeply into her, staring at each of the women who had arranged this as they stroked themselves and each other.

I was rough now, rougher than I had been when gravity had done the hard work, harder than when I'd fucked her like a beast. Now, more than ever I took her, made her my Sacrifice, with her head dangling over the edge of the Altar, her hips lifted off the table by the angle of her legs, her breasts bouncing back and forth as I fucked her, plunging deep into her, the ring at the head of my cock winking at me every time I pulled back, the one at the base slapping her clit with every inward thrust as I plowed into her sodden, willing body. She screamed now, lusty and full throated, never once vocalizing what she wanted, never demanding, perfectly yielding to my burning need, and her own insatiable lust.

I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, barely slowing, never pausing when I had to tug her back onto the altar as the force of my thrusts drove her forwards. I fucked her with purpose, with driven need, my need, held in check by force of will, by habit, by the pain of constricting ring prisoning my flesh. I growled like an animal as I slammed into her, our bodies meeting each time with a loud slap, wet sprays and sticky trails accompanying each movement. Our entire body, merged as we were, was soaked with sweat, it poured liberally from us, muscles cramped up in my legs, my back, my arms burned with exhaustion, but still I fucked her, her voice raw and rasping from screaming out, yet still she screamed, still she bucked her hips against my grasp, doing her best to meet my every inward thrust, to draw out every outbound stroke.

With a final roar, a blinding pain in my head like I'd never felt during sex I slammed into her, my legs jack hammering straight, pulling her hips upwards with mine until only her shoulders touched the Altar, her wiry red hair dangling with her lolling head over the edge. I felt the pressure, the force of my orgasm pushing against the constricting rings, and like the nozzle of a fire hose, making my spray, when if finally came, jet out of me in a hard stream. I filled her, white oozing out, my exhausted hands spasmed open, dropping her to the table, and still I sprayed, jets lashing out, splattering her sodden skin, landing on her face, in her hair, the three seated women sliding out of the couch, as if in a hurry to catch it. Marie took some across her face as she clamped down on my cock, grabbing the empty chalice and coaxing me to finish in the cup. Not that much remained compared to what lay against the semiconscious girl on the coffee table.

It only took a tiny push to get me to collapse into my 'throne', exhausted and weak. Karen coaxed Suzy to drink of some water from a cup, rousing her enough to finish the ceremony they'd planned. Once she was done twitching through her aftershocks they let her lie as she'd been left on the Alter for a few moments.

"The Sacrifice is done, you are a Girl no more, but a Woman true. Arise, Woman." They helped her sit up, too weak to stand just yet. Marie held up the chalice, the one that held the rest of the White Wine, the one I'd put some cum into a moment ago.

"Once this chalice represented your purity, it held the fluid, clean and untainted, and so you drank from it, laying a libation on the altar in preparation of your Sacrifice. Now it is, like you, tainted with Sin, with Pleasure, with the Essential Element of Man that every Girl must take within her to become Woman. Drink now in Celebration of your Sacrifice." She held the cup to the dazed girl's lips, holding it for her as she noisily drank it down. I couldn't see a clock, but the sun had moved visibly while we had fucked... an hour at least... though perhaps part of that was ceremony... I'd been busy.

The rest, and drink, roused Suzy a bit more and they helped her to her feet, leaving the trails of sticky cum drying on her body.

"When you came before us, you wore the robes of a Supplicant, barefoot and innocent of your power. You leave us a Priestess of the Mysteries of Womanhood, and garbed as befits your new station, with pride and sexuality." Tatiyana knelt to help her put on the white, rather than clear, shoes, she's be able to look me in the eye if we both were standing, which I think was the point. Karen settled the veil over her face while Marie viciously tightened a corset around her waist, exaggerating her figure.

"Go forth, Priestess, and know that no Man is beyond your power or desires now. Go forth with all the responsibilities of a Woman blessed by the God of Men before the all seeing Sun, a Sister among us." With this last each woman took a turn lifting their veil and hers to kiss her on the lips, then they led her out in a short procession, following the path in, headed, I could see from my seat, not to the Pantry or up the stairs, but out the back door... where they broke up, dropping the formal ritual, though they were out of sight of the crowd, which only slightly dispersed after the climactic finale. My business, I supposed, I stood and closed the drapes enough for privacy. The day was barely half over and I was physically a wreck, yet four essentially nude and highly sexed young women were waiting for me in the back yard... though I suppose at least one was, for the moment, satisfied. Certainly her walk had been unsteady, the trail of mixed cum down her inner thigh as she walked had been surprisingly erotic all things being equal.

I slipped my 'crown' from my softening cock as I walked out back to see what came next.