Four for the Handyman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"Slut, if you wish to rest until I have use for you, you may use your room for the moment." I held up my hand as she moved awkwardly to the stairs. It wasn't the shoes, I knew, but the ache caused by sitting on her chastity belt. "This is an exception, however. Next time, I expect to keep you busy all day and night." Of course, that also depended upon school and 'work'... there was a very good chance she'd be home for only a few hours on any given day. I was too tired to think through, see when next she'd be my problem. My eminently fuckable, hot assed, problem.

Susan watched TV, ignoring Marie, who had begun to doze lightly, a long and tiring day, I knew. Karen eyed the dog bed, squirming in her seat, but managing to focus on her books, leaving me. I had a notepad, I had rough ideas, plans to make... I suppose, in a way I was doing homework as well.

Around 8:30 or so, Susan stood and stretched, her magnificent tits doing wonderful things on her chest. She took a sidelong glance at me, a sly smile on her face.

"Well, I WAS thinking I'd call it an early night... but then I thought... I haven't thanked you properly yet for giving me such a wonderful day." She was facing me now, but I saw her eyes shift towards her shoulder, where Marie lay behind her, looking up suddenly alert from the canopied dog bed. She took a few steps towards me, dropping to her knees between mine. I set aside my notepad, waiting, eyes hooded. Marie was nibbling her lower lip as she watched her friend.

The naked goddess reached forward, stroking my thighs as she worked her hands up to the fly of my shorts. Once there she wasted no time undoing the button, pulling the zipper down with a confident hiss. My cock, exhausted by two days of heavy action, lay semi hard against my belly.

"Poor baby... no one has been paying him any attention lately." The sexy redhead murmured, rolling him gently between her hands, leaning forward to kiss him. I lifted my hips so she could tug my shorts down part way while she did.

Just yesterday this girl, this woman now, had never touched a penis, much less put one in her mouth. I was surprised at how quickly she had learned, my mind flashing back to the scene on the beach... how much practice had she gotten in that one period?

Enough that I could feel the difference. My cock swelled in her mouth, growing harder as she gently suckled on it. She gagged lightly as I twitched slightly in her mouth. I brushed back her red curls, stroking her head as she bobbed gently on my Johnson. I watched as she reached back with one hand, the other cupping my balls, and toyed with her pussy. I felt sweat bead on my skin, burning like acid, quickly washed away. I couldn't stay still; my hips squirmed under her enthusiastic attentions.

I understood, at least a little. Marie, her hands bound behind her, her loins girded with cruel straps, couldn't pleasure herself. As Susan's orgasm, brought on by the fingers, the watching eyes... even the hot cock in her mouth for all I knew... precipitated my own, and I felt my cum boil out of me, a weak jet after the day's many activities, and fill her mouth. She continued to suck, pulling every drop from me.

Semi-exhausted, I lay back. She stood, mouth pursed, wet with the same saliva drying coolly on my shaft, and to my shock, walked over to where Marie lay, bending down to kiss her on the lips. Marie moaned a shocked protest as the larger girl held her head in place. Susan broke the kiss, a line of sticky white connecting their lips for a split second and, as my pet swallowed forcefully, leaned down to whisper in her ear.

Curious.

I glanced at the time, ditching the shorts fully. I didn't have to wake my Pet, just summon her with a flick of my hand.

Getting out of the bed was as challenging as getting in had been, and she chose to crawl over to me, kissing my flaccid cock before looking up at me for direction. I stood and waved out the back door. Potty time.

Once again I watched her struggle to stand. She followed me slowly, stiff and sore from fatigue, but gamely made her way out the open back door, the air almost cold now that the sun was down, and trotted easily from there to the poolside, where she bent over, as we'd practiced.

The stairs proved far more challenging. People are used to balancing on three to four points of contact with the ground, ball and heel of two feet. The shoes provided two points, but they were so much closer together it was very much like walking on tippy-toes. With her hands bound, her balance was off, just enough. We took it slow and, rather than lead her to her bedroom, I took her to Tati's room on the other side. I should have brought the other pet bed up before hand, but it wouldn't be an issue for one night.

The equally bound and strapped blonde was sleeping fitfully on her stomach, having learned, as Marie had, that the wider chastity belt was too wide for comfortable side sleep, and with her hands behind her back there was no other option. The cool air from her open window left goose bumps on her pale skin. I woke her roughly, yanking the comforter from underneath her and tossing it on the floor in a pile for Marie to use. I led the blonde down to do her toilet, but left the belt off as I led her upstairs.

Susan had, incidentally, done me a favor. With no real pressure to fuck, I could concentrate on training. I started by binding Tati to her bedposts, standing with legs wide at the foot of her bed, facing the mattress.

There was something I had done with a previous girlfriend years ago, when I first started getting interested in dominance play. During an early, marathon, fuck, I had asked her to withhold cumming as long as possible, then ordering her with a firm tone to 'cum'... shockingly, in that one session I was able to inculcate in her the ability... at least during sex, the ability to cum on command, bringing endless streams from her as long as my voice held out, and her body. After repeated sessions I could get her to cum even during heavy petting or foreplay, as long as she was in the mood, the combination of the tone of voice and the command was able to push her over the edge. I never was able to get her to cum on command when not engaged in sex play, alas... but she had enough triggers that I could trip even in public it hadn't been a total loss. Sadly, the relationship ended shortly after, and my Ex had never gone in for that game, though apparently the firm command did help her orgasms when she was close.

Now I had two women, far more sexual than any I'd ever been with, and both willing to surrender totally to me. You damn betcha I planned to train them to cum on command... and only on command.

When I was ready to begin, Marie, curled up on her impromptu bed, was watching with great interest. Good, I planned to make great use of her tonight.

"This is the Lesson: A pet needs to be able to cum when her Owner demands it. A pet never cums unless her Owner demands it, just as a pet only goes potty when it is time. The command to Cum is, naturally enough, 'Cum!' in a forceful tone. There is no command to 'Not Cum', to hold it. That is simply assumed. From here on out, any orgasm from my Pet will be punished unless it is ordered." I held up the riding crop from the bag I'd carried most of the afternoon. "This particular punishment, unlike some you will experience as my pet, will not be pleasurable." I lied, of course. Teaching them to enjoy spankings, even nasty riding crop ones, was high on the agenda as well. In fact, I suspected strongly that Tati wouldn't need any training in that department, which was but one reason I was starting with her.

"As a bitch in heat, I know that a Slut care barely control her urges." I continued on, blowing right over the half voiced protest from the girls before it could take on a life of its own. "This is why you are being trained, however. While we cannot keep you from acting upon your lust, we can focus it, restrict it. We can control it. You WILL learn to control your orgasms, you WILL learn to cum on command. I refuse to leave a fuck slut walking the streets uncontrolled, a menace to any man or woman who takes her fancy." Okay, so I got a little theatrical.

"Pet, you will now proceed to bring the Slut to orgasm with your tongue. If you fail, you will be punished." Marie, with a stunned look, simply did as she was told and crawled over to Tati's spread legs, burying her face in the taller girl's moist slit.

And so it began. Marie protested once that it would be easier with her hands, the crop cutting her off halfway through the interruption. Tati held back and held back, like a good, obedient Slut until I gave her permission with my best Master's voice. Then we began again. When Tati slipped, which she did, she got the crop immediately, often jarring her out of her immediate orgasm, but more than once just prolonging it. Eventually Marie's tongue grew too sore to be any good, so I had her stand and borrowed a strap on from Tati's bag. She had one designed to drive her lover's mad, and it worked like a charm on her. Again and again I used the crop, my cock hard, throbbing from watching these two lovelies work.

Marie was fairly into it herself, despite the physical demands I put upon her, and she shivered each time I ordered Tati to cum. I knew the thrusting motions had to be doing interesting things to the chastity belt and the eggs still inside her, and soon enough I had to alternate between ordering her orgasms and punishing them as well.

Like a bastard, I drove them for three hours, long past the time when Tati's legs no longer held her up, past the time when Marie's exhausted legs trembled, when she leaned against the normally cool blonde as she fucked her.

Nor did I restrict it to the fairly normal action we'd had so far. I switched up as Marie grew too tired one way, or the other and ordered her to work Tati's ass instead, no less gratifying for the Slut.

At the end of the night, roughly midnight, though I was sure the girls thought it was later, I finally called an end to the training, if not the lesson. I untied Tati completely, letting her collapse onto the bed, shoes clattering noisily.

Marie collapsed to her own knees, large rubber phallus flopping between her legs. I rewarded her performance by letting her suck my cock, though she was too tired to do a good job of it, I came easily anyway.

Cock still hard I turned out the lights and crawled up behind the dancer and settled in, filling her ass to keep it warm, she mewled slightly at the penetration, but dropped into an exhausted sleep in no time.

Six hours later I woke them both and took them to their morning toilet before unbinding them... though Marie still had her belt on... so they could prepare for school. Tati had a long, long night ahead of her, and she moved like a woman who'd just been fucked all day long. Oddly enough...

I had plenty to do after I dropped Marie off at work. She wore long, tight jeans and a t-shirt that hid the unusual belt that replaced her non-existent panties. If you really looked you might have seen something odd. As the morning was still young, traffic light, before she got out of the car she bent over and nuzzled against my shorts, then up to kiss me lightly.

I made some calls on the way home; to my 'firm' to make some speculative inquiries, to a few suppliers in town I'd been talking to before I'd moved in about some projects, places like that.

I had a busy morning. I wanted to extend the wooden fence around the back yard farther down the side of the house, where it ended in chain link. The girls couldn't really use that area at the moment, so I spent some time walking out the steps to see how far it should go, and how much it would cost.

I was in the middle of my next project, replacing the motor on the water pumps for the pool with a newer, more powerful one and turning the original equipment into a secondary motor, when the neighbor peeked his head over the fence... eight feet of it mind you, then strode through a gate I'd barely registered.

"Hey!" I protested, standing, ready to defend myself. He was a big guy, older, run to fat around the middle, but still somewhat dangerous looking.

"Hey yourself, neighbor. Just a friendly chat, that's all. Me'n the missus have been seeing some.... Ah... interesting things going on over here." He stuck his hands in his pocket.

"Its our yard..." I started to protest.

"Oh! No, its not like that. Sort of fun, you know... put the spark back into our relationship a bit. Me? I was actually wonderin' how you got them to do it? The nude thing, the outdoors sex bit. Since our daughter's away at school this year, we've got more privacy, and watching gets the missus fired up sometimes." He smiled easily, content.

"There's your answer, guy." I told him, still wary. He looked at me in confusion, for a second, so I explained. "She already likes it, so there's no work, right? Just do what you've seen us do. Naked chef night, play around outside until the clothes come off... once you get her started, maybe she'll start adding her own reasons to take her clothes off." I hadn't seen the woman that I recalled, maybe their daughter from a distance. All bets were off if she was ashamed of her body.

"It's Phil." He stuck out his hand. "Thanks, man. I'll give it a shot." He winked at me. "If I were a few years younger, I'd be trying to push you out of here and go a few rounds with them fillies myself." I laughed cautiously.

"If you were a few years younger, I'd be adding your wife to my stable." I shot back blindly. Hey, if he wanted her naked, then how bad could she be, right? He laughed at my joke and wandered back through the fence. I wondered if I'd be hearing moans while I worked? Not that fast, I bet, not that fast.

I had to wait on the wood, on the fenceline, but that was fine. As the day grew hotter I moved towards my indoor projects, moving select items from my new stash to various places, putting hooks and eyebolts into certain walls and ceilings for later 'play', and most obviously, hooking up the 'enema bag' into the bathroom, complete with a self operating pump and filter system so the girls could just 'grab and go'. I put up a set of guidelines on it's use, including a 'three times a day' schedule example for the girls that could expect/want anal play on a regular basis.

I was making my list of more ordinary projects for the girls to prioritize for me, when the door slammed open with a bang.

It was Karen. The tiny Eurasian stood in the front door looking like a fantasy. She was dressed, if you could call it that, in a short pleated skirt and a button down white shirt with babydolll sleeves. Neither was quite large enough and I could see her nipples clearly through the thin material of the shirt. Her long black hair was pulled up into pigtails and her feet were ensconced in a pair of very high-heeled chunky mary janes, complete with white silk lacy ankle socks. She was even sucking on a lollypop. In short, she looked like she'd stepped off the set to a porno. I didn't have to check my watch to know she was home early.

She pulled the lollypop from her mouth with a smile, ditching the silly little backpack as she half leapt across the room to where I sat.

"Daddy, I'm home!" she cried, leaping onto my lap, legs straddling my own, giving me a quick, cherry flavored, kiss. She pouted slightly, "But... I seem to have lost my panties." She pulled up the front of her skirt so we could both look at her bare, damp, pussy. I gaped, not at her pussy, but trying to wrap my head around the game.

"Do you have something in your pockets, Daddy?" she giggled, reaching down to fondle me through my heavy work pants. She didn't have any trouble finding me down there.

"You'll find out, little girl." I growled. "But first: what happened to your panties?" I lifted the hem meaningfully. She glanced back at her exposed ass, then to me with her best 'Innocent Girl' look.

"I don't know. I swear I put them on this morning, but when I got to school I checked and...." She shrugged 'helplessly'. "Oh, those hard plastic seats were so cold on my naked little cunt, Daddy. Plus, I think I sat on something hard, by butts been bothering me all day. I hope Daddy isn't mad." She sucked the lollypop a little.

I pushed her to the side so she was half bent over my legs, arms on the couch, flipping her skirt over so I could look.

"What's this in my little girls ass?" I asked, rudely tugging the plug. "Has this been in there all day?" She gasped a little at the rough attention, her tight shirt ridding up her bare back a little. I pushed it some with my hand as I toyed with the black rubber, waiting for an answer.

"I... oh Daddy... I don't know! It was there this morning." She wailed slightly. I pulled it free with a pop, watching her sphincter spasm shut on the sudden void, her tight slit visibly weeping in reaction.

"And this!" I shouted, pushing the shirt up over where her bra would sit, if she ever wore one. "No underwear at all? What kind of little girl is Daddy raising?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she wailed. "I'm a slut. I should be punished." She cried out. Her hips bucked slightly under my touch and I knew exactly what she wanted. Too bad, I thought, grabbing her arm and pulling her upright, her hot loins sinking onto by prisoned shaft.

"I can't believe my little girl didn't wear a bra today!" I roared, tearing her shirt open, buttons flying, cloth ripping. She gasped, her exposed cunt grinding against my shorts, her nipples hard as little diamonds. I tweaked them hard, making her squirm. Her legs squeezed against mine, her hands holding tight to the waist of my shorts. I reached down and batted her hands away, slipping on finger inside her juicy pussy.

"You think I can't feel how hard your nipples are?" I asked, "Or how wet that slutty little cunt is?"

"No... ugh... Daddy... no." she moaned. With the back of my hand pressed against the tight fabric of my shorts, the crook of my finger made a perfect ridge for her to grind her clit against, and grind she did. With the way she was worked up there was no doubting she had spent the entire day working towards this very scene. I had to wonder how many of her classmates had gotten free shows, her teachers. The idea only seemed to spur me on.

I held up the black rubber. "And do you think I don't realize this is just a substitute for a real cock inside you?" I asked. She stopped sucking it long enough to shake her head no, moaning in that faux-little girl voice again.

"I think its high time Daddy's little girl learned what a real cock looked like, don't you?" I put some menace behind it.

"N... I mean... yesssss daddy..." she gasped, seemingly on the verge of cumming. Odd, in the bathroom last week I hadn't had to work hard at all to drag orgasms out of her, and that was without having her all fired up beforehand. Her torn shirt clung to her sweaty skin like it was painted on, her hair looking frazzled despite the careful pigtails bobbing behind her. She worked my sodden fly like there was gold under there, my prick springing free, painfully faster than the zipper. In seconds she had replaced my finger, sliding her clit up and down the length of me, coating me.

"Its so big, Daddy. So soft, yet hard." She breathed. I had both hands on her thighs now, watching as she ran that little pink slit up my shaft, her tiny had polishing the head shiny with natural lubricants.

She slipped all the way forward, reaching behind her to angle my spear, and when she pushed back, riding up, the tip was inside her. I watched as she slowly ground her way down my rod, her tiny body stretched by my shaft. Her eyes were screwed shut, and her hands toyed with her breasts, as she was slowly impaled on my rod.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers