Four Friends: Amy at the Biker Bar

Story Info
The girls go slumming and Amy loses a bet.
6.1k words
4.44
220.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of vignettes describing the experiences of four friends. The four met in college when all pledged the same sorority. While each has their distinct personalities, they easily became fast friends as they discovered their same sense of fun and adventure. Another thing the four had in common was their insatiable appetite for sex.

Amy looked like the typical blonde California beach girl. She was 5'8", 125 pounds with a bikini model 36c-24-34 body. Of the four girls Amy was the one with attitude. She was into sports and often played with the guys. She could kick their butts and enjoyed doing it. Her competitive streak probably came about growing up with an older brother and two younger stepbrothers. Her parents had divorced and her mom had remarried a man with the two boys who became her stepbrothers. They are a family of modest means, but it was a happy household. She was quite athletic since brothers would often engage her in their games whenever they needed a fourth whether it was playing golf, tennis, shooting pool, or 2 on 2 basketball games in the driveway. Amy knew she was beautiful and loved to flaunt it at times. She could be quite intimidating and often found it amusing how guys would turn to jelly around her.

Cheryl is a brunette beauty who came to school from the east coast. She had a smoldering kind of good looks especially when contrasted with her three blonde friends. She was 5'5" tall and weighed about 115 pounds. She grew up in a family of means so she was used to the finer things in life though her parents made sure that she didn't get spoiled by the trappings of wealth. She can get snobby with people she thought were inferiors. Cheryl was the youngest sibling of three girls.

Tiffany came from the Midwest. Tiffany was a willowy strawberry blonde with an angelic face. She stood at 5'6" tall, very slim, 110 pounds, and blue eyes that were usually downcast so as not to draw attention to her. Her conservative parents heavily influenced her behavior. They weren't religious per se, though they believed in a rigid moral code. Her father was the disciplinarian of the household and her mother deferred to him in just about all matters of consequence. As happens sometimes to someone who grows up in an environment of sexual repression, they act out in extreme ways. Tiffany was one of these cases. She has a younger brother who she often despised because he was always such a goody goody, never getting into trouble and always doing as their parents wanted. Tiffany would seem docile, even shy to the unobservant. But boiling under the surface was a cauldron of sexual desire. While in high school there were several acts of rebellion, but her desires would really be unleashed in college without the strict watchful eyes and harsh discipline of her father to keep her in line.

Suzy was a cheerleader and looked every bit the part. She was cute, petite, blonde, and perky. Suzy was all of 5'1" and weighed 100 pounds all wet. As petite as she was she had a decent sized rack, which measured 32b and looked even bigger, given her small frame. She has a brother who is two years older that she adored and looked up to. Her parents were typical middle class and allowed her enough freedom without being overly permissive either. She liked everyone to think of her as a "good girl" but she was not adverse to some sexual adventurism especially when she knew it would be discreet and not found out by friends or classmates. Suzy loved to be the center of attention and was always out on the social scene.

Four Friends: Amy's Night at the Biker Bar

The four friends were getting tired of always going to the same old campus bars and frat parties each weekend. Especially with it being summer break, the choice of parties to go to was scarce. And the bars would be filled with the same people they saw all the time. Suzy suggested that they go "slumming" at a blue-collar "townie" bar on the edge of town. She thought it might be amusing to tease some blue-collar type guys instead of always flirting with the college boys. That Friday night they met at Cheryl's dorm room and had a few drinks before piling into two cars. From past experience they knew sometimes one person might want to go home early or shack up with a guy so this way the rest could still stay out.

They got to the bar relatively early. It was somewhat run-down and at one time was probably a small home that got converted into a bar. It wasn't a bad neighborhood by any stretch, just more lower class than what the girls were used to. It would have been hard to tell it was a bar except for the neon beer signs hanging in the painted over windows. Amy was hesitant about going through with it but didn't want to be the one to chicken out.

If the outside looked foreboding the interior didn't look much better. Since it was early there were only a few patrons sitting up at the bar. A jukebox was playing some country and western songs while a couple of guys shot pool in the back room of the bar. All eyes turned to the college girls when they walked in. It was easy to find an empty table and the girls sat down and ordered several pitchers of beer from the black bar tender.

Amy felt very sexy in her white tank dress. The dress fit her form quite closely and showed off her tan shoulders and a bit of cleavage. It was also on the short side and her matching white heels made her legs look even longer than usual.

More people started coming in and the girls got more comfortable, even to the point of chatting it up with some guys at the bar. Amy wandered to the back room and sat down at a bar stool along the wall to watch a couple of construction workers play pool. After one of the guys sank the eight ball the other turned to her and asked if she wanted to play. Without something better to do she said, sure. She was a very good pool player and grew up playing against her brothers in the basement. Amy went to the rack and selected a cue that felt comfortable. Familiar with pool etiquette she put in her quarters and racked up the billiard balls in the triangle.

The guy she was playing her asked if she wanted to play for anything. She asked what did he normally play for. He said $5 and a shot to the winner was pretty typical. She said it was fine. Amy was a bit self-conscious at first bending over the pool table with her short skirt. She was sure she caught the guy trying to get a peek. On the one hand she didn't want to look like a slut with her ass hanging out to be ogled, yet she did enjoy thinking it was turning the guys on trying to get a glimpse under her dress. She checked herself to make sure her dress was covering just enough and proceeded to focus on the game at hand.

Her opponent was a bit surprised when he saw her make a couple of shots in a row. He chalked it up to dumb luck thinking a pretty girl like this wouldn't know how to really play. He knew a few girls who could play but they were all biker dykes who were more man than woman by their appearances. After a couple of more shots he found himself watching as Amy calmly sank the eight ball. She looked up with a smile and said, "Well it looks like you owe me a shot and $5."

The pool player wasn't too upset. He figured at least he had been able to watch her hot little body for the last 10 minutes and even saw quite a bit whenever she bent over to shoot. He came back from the bar with her drinks as well as a round for himself. By the time he got back another challenger had stepped up to take his place.

This challenger was dispatched fairly quickly as well. Amy was also getting more confident with her play. She even started talking some trash, boldly asking for the next challenger and taunting him by saying, "I hope you have more to show me than the rest of these losers."

At first the hot chick beating them amused the guys watching. But after a few more games their amusement turned to some resentment as she was really showing them up. Amy was having so much fun that when her friends came by to leave she told them to go on ahead, she hadn't taken all the money from the guys yet. She had even goaded a couple of guys into betting $10. They were none too happy when they went down in defeat as well. This went on for a while and the bar cleared out quite a bit as it started to get late. Soon there was just Amy and about half a dozen guys left in the bar along with the bartender.

A rather gruff looking and overweight biker was watching all the action and calmly waited his turn. When it was his turn to play she cockily asked him how much he planned to lose to her. He smiled and said, "How about we make this a lot more interesting. Let's make it for $50."

Amy was a bit unsure about this, as it was quite a big jump from the current stakes. She did a quick calculation in her head, which was getting a bit tougher considering all the shots she had by now. She'd already won more than that so she figured why not. So she said you're on.

Amy had the game won, but she got a bit careless with her last shot and accidentally scratched on the eight ball. This made her quite mad to lose her first game and have to pay up everything she had taken all evening to make. She paid up and got the biker his shot. No one really seemed to want to step up and challenge the biker. Between the looks and the stakes they were all a bit intimidated over playing him. Amy was going to leave as well but the biker challenged her to another game.

"Sure sucks to lose the way you did. Come on, how about another game for another $50?" the biker asked.

Amy hesitated. Maybe it was the way he made the challenge but she really wanted to beat him. She should have too except for that last shot which she would normally never miss like that. All the tequila shots must have made her a little wobbly and she would have to focus more not to let that happen. Another problem was that she didn't have another $50 on her. "I don't have that much money so I can't."

"Aw, come on. I bet we can find something of equivalent value."

"What do you have in mind?" Something in Amy's mind should have alerted her to the danger but at the moment she was only thinking of getting even.

"Let's see. You've been teasing all the boys all night bending over that pool table. Everyone's been hoping to get a glimpse at your panties but you've been able to hide it from us so far. So if you win I'll pay you $50. If you lose I get your panties." The biker still had that smirk on his face as if daring her to take the challenge.

All eyes were on her now as the guys all wanted to see what she would do. Amy nervously thought about it. Even in her buzz she realized she might have a loophole. He said she had to give him her panties but he didn't say how she would have to give them up. She could possibly go take them off in the bathroom or even if she had to remove them in front of everyone she could reach under her dress and take them off without even showing anything. Of course she would take the bet. What was a $5 pair of panties compared to the $50 she could possibly win? Sure it might be a bit embarrassing if she lost but no one would see anything anyway.

The room seemed extremely quiet despite the jukebox playing in the front. Both players said little besides calling out their shots. The game was close but Amy was left with a difficult back to win the game. She calmly visualized the shot and banked it in.

A groan went out from the half a dozen or so guys watching. Amy gave a sigh of relief and waited for the biker to bring her shot back as well as her money. She downed the shot and was glad that no one noticed her hand shaking as she put the shot glass back down on the table.

Amy was about to leave when the biker made another challenge. "We've each won a game so we have to do a best out of three." He added a teaser, "Unless you're chicken of course."

Amy shot him an angry look. "Chicken? Why? I should have kicked your ass both games. You got lucky in the first one." "Then you wouldn't mind if we upped the stakes a bit more. Say $200?"

"You know I don't have that much. You put up the $200 and I'll put up $50 and my panties again."

"Well that doesn't seem fair. Your panties were only worth $50 last time. Why should it be worth $150 this time? How about if I find something to even the stakes a bit?"

"Ok, what do you have in mind dirtbag?" Amy had her anger up and wasn't going to back down to this guy.

"Your panties and what's in them."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked with foreboding.

"If you lose then I get your panties and that college girl pussy of yours belongs to me tonight. If you are so sure of yourself then you wouldn't have a problem putting it ALL on the line."

Amy blanched. This was surely too much. Yet this guy had riled her up with his insulting challenge. She also didn't want to back down to him and a crazy thought went through her head. She would bluff him out and make him back down. "This pussy is better than any you could ever get and worth a hell of a lot more than what you're putting up. If you got the balls then make it $1000."

She was sure this would be too rich for this dirty biker to risk. She couldn't have expected what the biker did next. He smiled and went into his pocket and pulled out a roll of bills. From the top he pulled off ten $100 bills and laid it on the table. Her bluff had been called.

Her first thought was to leave and not go through with it. But the menacing look on the faces of the guys around the room indicated that wasn't an option. Her only alternative was to play her best and win.

Since Amy had won the last game she had the break. She sank a ball on the break that helped settle her nervousness. Calmly she surveyed the table and was able to put down several of her balls before she lost her turn. She watched warily as the biker set up for his shots. Amy also took a survey around the room and realized it would be tough to make a run for it should she lose. Her heels and the tight dress certainly wouldn't help her. She edged toward the door but a couple of guys realizing what she must be thinking made eye contact with her and gave her a look that said she wasn't going to be able to welch on this bet if she lost. Her attention came back to the pool table where the biker had also sank a distressingly high number of shots.

She was quite relieved when he finally missed leaving only one of his balls and the eight ball on the table. Unfortunately she didn't have much of a shot either. After walking around the table a couple of times she decided her only choice was to play a safety and prevent her opponent from making a shot. She used her remaining ball to block the path to the biker's remaining ball. There was no way he could make this shot so she thought.

The biker took a look at the setup and had a concerned look on his face. Then he set up behind the cue and looked as he would knock it directly into Amy's ball blocking his path. He then elevated his cue stick and struck down hard. The cue ball leaped off the table, over the obstructing billiard ball and came down on the other side cleanly knocking his one remaining ball into the pocket. The eight ball was a given.

All color drained from Amy's face as she realized what had just happened. She had just put her body on the line and lost to this grimy unshaven biker. At least if he could have been good looking maybe but he was far from it. Her mind was racing and the thought of flight went through her head. Her body was frozen in place though and escape would have been futile anyway as one of the guys closed the door leading to the backroom.

The remaining 6 or 7 guys were all whooping it up as they realized too what had just happened. The biker came over to her and said, "Well slut, I think it's time you paid up."

Amy wanted to protest but she was too numb to get her mouth to work. She wondered if she was going be fucked right there in front of everyone. The answer came soon enough.

"Let's see those tits of yours slut."

With those words he reached out and pulled the straps of her dress down off her shoulders so that her 36c breasts were in full view. Amy gasped and went to hide her breasts with her arms but the biker pulled her arms behind her, which made her arch her back. This had the effect of pushing her tits even more prominently out and more on display.

"Here boys, get a good look at them. I'd say they are one of the nicest pairs I've seen in quite some time. Not like those cows we usually get in here wouldn't you say?" The guys all agreed in the affirmative by their hoots, hollers, and crude remarks about what they would like to do to her tits.

The biker then guided her toward a couple of the guys watching the whole event. "I think those tits need to sucked." The guys needed no second invitation. In seconds Amy had a mouth eagerly sucking on both her nipples. Amy gave out a whimper and started to cry from shame. She closed her eyes hoping this had all been a bad dream and would all go away.

After several seconds of her breasts being groped and sucked the arms behind her pulled her back. Her breasts were freed from the mouth that had been suckling her.

"Look at the that boys! The slut even likes it. Her nipples are as hard as rocks," someone called out.

Amy looked down and looked. She was shocked to see that it was true. Her nipples were erect and red. She could feel the heat and aching coming from them. "That can't be," she thought to herself. "I can't be feeling pleasure from this obscenity." Part of her mind was rebelling at all that was happening, yet another part yearned to have those mouths continue the attention they were giving her.

"Hey, let's see more of her!" the shouts came out from the crowd.

The hands behind her released her and sprung her around. "I believe you owe me something. There are two parts to our bet," the biker said.

Amy was momentarily confused at the comment. Then she realized he was talking about her panties. She had the urge to hide her exposed breasts now that the biker had set her free. But she didn't realizing that he would probably make her expose them again anyway. Everyone had already seen that part of her anyway so it didn't seem to matter anymore.

Once she grasped what he was talking about she resigned herself to this part of the bet. She went to reach underneath her dress but was stopped by the biker. "You didn't think I would make it so simple did you?" He then took her by the waist and lifted her up on to the pool table. "Now stand up. "

She did as she was told on wobbly legs. Being so high up really made her feel on display.

"Lift your dress up to your waist," came his next command. Again she did as she was told. She kept her eyes downcast trying not to make eye contact with anyone in the room. Her shame was already all too apparent.

"Cute panties," he commented about her string bikini bottoms. "Now take them off."

This was too much for her. Her tears were really flowing now. "I can't. Please don't make me do it."

"Take them off now!" the biker thundered at her. The commanding voice shocked her back to attention. She realized it was no use. They would get to see the rest of her too. She bent over and slowly lowered her panties all the way down. She stepped out of them and left it on the pool table.

"Now put your hands on your head and I want you to strut all the way around the table. I want everyone to get a good look at you." Red-faced and naked besides the dress that was bunched uselessly around her midsection she complied with the order.

When she made one complete lap around the edge of the table she stopped back in front of the biker. He reached up and grasped her by the waist and pulled he back down to the floor. Once on the floor he spun her around and pushed her shoulders down so that she was bent over the edge of the pool table. She was painfully aware of her heavy breasts as her still pert nipples brushed against the felt of the table. The biker got behind her and kicked her legs apart. She lost her balance but her weight fell against the table and her legs were almost uselessly hanging off the ground.

12