Four Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes we would run into Charlie and Lloyd separately, either at the bar or the coffeehouse. We'd chat and have a good time but it wasn't like the old days. After a while Charlie found himself a new partner and dropped out of the scene. I haven't met the guy but people say he's very nice, and totally faithful to Charlie. I'm sure Charlie's never tried the group thing again.

Lloyd, on the other hand, we see around quite a lot. He's still working out and looking good, though he really ought to stop going to those tanning booths--he's beginning to look a bit leathery. His boyfriends are always younger than he is and hot. They never seem to stay around for long.

Sometimes I miss the old closeness between Bruce and me, between the four of us. But you can't look back. Life goes on and it's okay. Like I said at the beginning, things are good, maybe even great. Just not the same.

Here's to love and friendship, and most of all, change.

END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know everyone doesn’t agree with me, but I can’t imagine watching your partner/soulmate fucking or being fucked by someone else and not feeling jealous, angry and betrayed. Then throw in that Lloyd had dishonestly cheated with each of them before that weekend, who would ever agree to such an idea. Highly implausible and in some parts just straight up hurtful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good...

Thanks good story... but I think. Lloyd is not a good person n try to break his own friends marriage n he is probable in love or wanted Bruce for himself... remember he seduced Bruce first n then when not convinced Bruce to continue he seduced Bruce' s partner. I think he hope by that he would break them n then go for Bruce himself, n then again at the weekend four-some he tried to cling to by himself... n forced Bruce to cheated on his partner in the middle of the night n again when Bruce decided to spend time with Charlie he was jealous n hurt. If any one is to be hurt n jealous its Bruce's partner n not him. M glad Charlie kicked him out... people like him don't deserves a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story,but

honestly, it's not quite as good as some of your other works. I guess the foursome thing is just a little bit too much for a straight female reader like me..:P

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Four Friends Series Info

Similar Stories

My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Sweet Southern Comfort Circumstances throw two men together.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Straight Guy Gets Turned Out Ch. 01-04 A straight man takes dick for the first time. Dominant top.in Gay Male
More Stories