Four Guy Gang Bang

Story Info
Gang bang turns into a three way.
1.1k words
3.95
22.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I were looking to add some variety to our sex life by having a three-way. Since personals on Craigs List had folded, I joined a dating site for the kinky. The moniker I used was "Hot Nasty Mature Couple", and we got a lot of interested people. So many in fact that we decided to arrange a gang bang with the three best looking men, who all agreed. We decided to do this in a motel so I texted the address and a time. We got there early and I set about making myself beautiful. I wore a little sexy black night dress and some black stilettos. I put on a little thong and finished with some long lasting lipstick since my mouth would be quite busy. First, one guy called to say he couldn't make it and I was a little relieved that I would only now satisfy three guys, which is one more than I ever did before. We were meeting at noon on a Wednesday in a 'couples motel'. Two complete strangers invited to a motel room for the express purpose of having sex with me while my boyfriend watched, although I not sure how long he can wait before jumping in. The two guys were Lance and Claudio.

We checked in and I texted the room number to the guys. Lance immediately texted that he would be two hours late. Good thing this was turning into a three-way, because the smallish room only had a double bed but with lots of mirrors. I was excited to see how his would go down and went to the bathroom for makeup. While I was in the powder room, Claudio arrived right on time. He wasn't unattractive, spoke with some latin accent and seemed very happy to be there. Mark and I broke out the vaporizers, but Mario declined to partake. In a minute or two my libido was heading to the stratosphere. Here I was in a motel room wearing lingerie with two men getting undressed. I slid back on the bed and struck the sexiest pose I could imagine.

Mario walked over to the bed and i leaned over pulled him closer and took his dick in my mouth. He wasn't completely hard, but I was confident in my abilities and assumed it was a temporary situation. I sucked him good with some deep throat and he got a little more stiff. While feeling his balls and ass, I noticed what seemed like lube in his crack. After a while we stopped and he went for what he really wanted, my dick. He dropped down on and started 'hoovering' me, at this point I realized he wanted to get me hard and jump my cock. Well that was not going to happen. I don't get turned on by having my 'diclit' sucked, I like it when I'm already turned on, which doesn't take much being the nympho sex addict that I am.

I looked up at Mark and asked him to fuck my face, which usually turns me on. He fucked me deep for a while and then he encouraged Mario to do the same. At this point, it was pretty clear that Mario was bottom-oriented, and was turned on by the idea of a chick with dick fucking him. I was falling off the bed and all I wanted was to have sex so I looked up at Mark and said "Please fuck me". He wasn't ready, so I went back to sucking off Mario, while Mark encouraged him to use my mouth as a cum dump. Well it wasn't long, before Mario cried out and drizzled some warm tasty protein into my sucking mouth. Mark reached over, grabbed Marios dick and squeezed the last drops of Marios cum onto my tongue.

This turned Mark on and he was finally ready to make me feel like a woman. I got on the bed on my knees and spread my cheeks, Mark applied some lube and stuck his dick in my ass. OMG, the ecstasy of being penetrated. He wasted no time giving me long hard strokes. Mark now schooled Mario in how to fuck a woman, and I was taking it all in courtesy of the wall to wall mirrors. I felt so wonderfully slutty, and I had a long sweet p-gasm until Mark pulled out and I told me to suck his dick. I jumped on him sucking the head just the way he likes it with an occasional choking deep dive until he pumped his load into my mouth and I sucked him dry.

We rested a bit, and I tried giving Mario some head in the hope he might fuck me but that didn't happen. However, the look of me sucking another man's dick does wonders for Mark's turgidity. I saw he was hard and Mario still was not. Whats a gurl gonna do? You jump the closest hard one, so I straddled Mark and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. I absolutely love this position, because I can control how it hits my prostate. As soon as I find that p-spot, I usually start rocking back and forth convulsively. After a while I take a break from the frenetic motions and just grind myself down on his full length, this usually causes him to push up to get himself even deeper inside. I love the feeling of being filled and stretched, but I want to cum so I go back to the prostate stimulating strokes. We notice Mario has dressed and is leaving, so we say good bye without missing a stroke. Mark is worried about the door lock, so we stop while he checks.

The heightened moment is lost so I tell mark to fuck me hard and that I want his cum inside me. I stand up, bend over the bed, and spread my cheeks, his cock easily slides into my fuck hole, he grabs my hips and starts to ride my ass. It feels so good, I arch my back and push back as hard as I can to meet his strokes. He is as deep as possible, and I think he may be hitting the back of my rectum. Soon he gasps and groans, plunges in one more time, and gives up his love juice. After his convulsions stop he collapses on top of me. When he slides out, I take his softening member in my mouth to savor his cum mixed with my ass juices. So much for the four guy gang bang scenario - I really wanted two guys to penetrate my ass at the same time, with another in my mouth for good measure. I should stop complaining like a spoiled brat, I did have a great time with Mark. We get dressed and he drops me off at home.