Four Guys, Whiskey and a Girl

Story Info
What could go wrong?
832 words
3.4
22.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four Guys, a Bottle of Whiskey and a Girl. What Could Go Wrong?

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

My name is Tyler and I'm sure you've read or seen the stories about how the four of us raped that poor girl. I want to set the record straight. It didn't happen that way.

The four of us have been friends for years, ever since grade school. Our parents all held us back so we would be a year older and stronger so we could get athletic scholarships. We were all nineteen when it happened. It was two weeks after we won the state football title. Jimmy invited the three of us over to play a death match tournament on our game systems.

About an hour into the third round I ran down to get the door and Terry was there. Terry was one of the cheerleaders and we had all dated her at one time. She was wearing a fuzzy sweater and jeans. It was definitely chilly out because her headlights were on high. She was incredibly beautiful. She was tall, blonde with big tits and an awesome figure. I invited her in.

The fourth round was getting set up, so we logged Terry in as another player. Gary told her she was 3 shots of whiskey behind and needed to catch up. She grabbed the bottle, poured and drank three shots one after another.

She got knocked out of the game early and sat fuming until I got knocked out. "At last, someone to talk to," she said.

Terry really didn't want to talk as she straddled my lap and we started making out. Don was the first to yell, "Get a room. You're distracting us."

"Jimmy, is your bedroom ok?" Terry asked.

"Yeah, fine," Jimmy said.

So Terry and I headed for the bedroom. We continued making out. I slid my hand up under her sweater to find that she was braless. That was about as far as I had gotten when I dated her six months before. This time, she pulled off the sweater and I got to see her breasts and suck on them.

Well, one thing led to another and soon she started sucking my cock. She whined, "I want some too."

So I pulled her up on top of me so she could suck my cock while I licked her pussy. I came in her mouth and she kept sucking until I was hard again. At that point, she spun around and slid my cock inside her. It was awesome. My last girlfriend would only let me rub my cock on her until I came.

Terry bounced on me sliding me in and out until she'd had three orgasms and I came inside her.

As I was catching my breath, she kissed me and told me to, "send the next loser up to help get her rocks off some more."

I got dressed and Gary had gotten knocked out and I told him, "Terry wants to see you."

Gary grinned and headed off after taking a shot and pouring another into a plastic cup for Terry.

That was the pattern. As we were knocked out of the game, we went one at a time to see Terry in the bedroom and did what she wanted. It was always one-on-one and nobody talked about what they did, except Don. He said that since he had won the tournament, he got to fuck her in the ass.

When it was my second turn with Terry, we took a shower together and she had me fuck her from behind with the water pouring over us. It was so sexy soaping her body up and sliding into her. I had won that round so she spread her ass cheeks and let me come in her ass.

Terry never seemed drunk, just horny. After the next round, she showered again and came back to the game room and we ordered pizza.

After the pizza, Don walked Terry home and we played games until 3 or 4 in the morning.

Two days later we were arrested. Somebody took pictures on their phone and they leaked out. We were eventually acquitted, but not before our football scholarships got cancelled and our parents racked up huge legal bills.

And while the story was front page news, the acquittal was page 67, so everybody thinks we were convicted.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please get the word out that the four of us are innocent. That there was no gang bang and all of the sex was consensual.