Four Hills High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers

They did this for several minutes. Maggie wondered briefly if she should be pleasuring him, but she dismissed the idea. What could she do? Instead, she gave herself over to the feel of Mr. Hunt's hands, rubbing her nipple and her pussy, the pleasure building inside her slowly. Her lips parted slightly as she leaned back, eyes closed.

She gasped when Mr. Hunt moved the bottom of her swimsuit aside, and slid his finger inside her. It felt as if he was only up to his first knuckle. "Oh, you're so tight," he said.

She didn't say anything. She knew from experience that it was tough to even getherfinger up there. Mr. Hunt didn't push very hard, but started to massage the inside of her pussy right around the opening. He then slid his finger out and rubbed her clitoris, continuing to build her tension. Slowly, he alternated between rubbing her clitoris and sliding his finger as far as it would go into her pussy.

From the house she heard shouted voices. The boys were in the kitchen, right inside the door to the pool deck. They were probably just getting snacks, and then going right back to video games, she told herself. At this point, she didn't care if they were caught. Mr. Hunt didn't react, but continued finger-fucking her.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" Mr. Hunt asked, his voice husky.

"No," she panted.

"No?" he asked in disbelief. "Never masturbated?"

"Well, I have," she admitted. "But never that hard."

"Well, then," he said, his finger continuing its work. "You're in for a treat tonight."

"I heard it's supposed to hurt," she said, trying not to let the fear crawl into her voice.

"It might, a little," Mr. Hunt admitted, "but first I'm going to do this." With that, he lifted her by her waist, and placed her on the edge of the spa, her legs dangling into the bubbling water. He knelt in front of her, took her swimsuit where it hung at her waist, and pulled it off, as she lifted her ass off of the pool deck to help.

Her swimsuit off, she sat there, naked, watching Mr. Hunt lean down toward her. His first lick sent a shiver up her spine, and she recoiled slightly, even though it was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

Mr. Hunt wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him, and continued to lick her clit. He gradually increased the force of his licks until she could barely stand it. He then closed his lips around her clit and began to suck it. She moved her hips involuntarily, and felt something building within her; not the simple pleasure that she had felt before; this was something slightly different. Instinctively, she knew that she was approaching orgasm.

Mr. Hunt stopped sucking, and his mouth still around her clitoris, started licking again, this time faster. Maggie inhaled sharply and panted, the sensation almost too much to take.

Within seconds she came. She struggled to sit still as the pleasure took hold of her body. She involuntarily screamed, the vocalization sounding loudly in the quiet backyard. She became aware of juices surging out of her, but Mr. Hunt did not seem to mind, instead continuing his work, and keeping her on the point of orgasm for an eternity before she was finally released.

He looked up at her and smiled. "I'm so sorry," she said through gasped breaths, worried that he had found her come disgusting.

"For what?" he asked. "I love it when women come like that." To emphasize this, he licked the entire length of her pussy, drinking her juices in. He then leaned forward and started licking her pussy again, gently and slowly at first.

"You don't have to do that again," Maggie protested.

Mr. Hunt paused long enough to whisper a sharp, "Shh," before continuing to lick and suck. The rising pleasure once again took Maggie. Quickly she looked at the back door, and the neighbors' yards. She was amazed that no one had heard her screams.

Another wave of pleasure hit her. Supporting herself with her hands on the edge of the spa, she moved her hips against Mr. Hunt's mouth. She closed her eyes, savoring her and Mr. Hunt's passion. Another orgasm was already approaching. She began to moan in time with her breathing. This time, she felt herself gush first, then the orgasm hit her. She couldn't help herself from throatily screaming again.

Mr. Hunt held her fast, drinking in her juices. The second orgasm was even more intense than the first, and lasted just as long.

When she had finished, Mr. Hunt stood up in front of her, and they kissed deeply, parting and kissing again for long seconds. Maggie tasted herself on him. It was a curious taste. For the time being she tried not to think about where it came from.

Mr. Hunt stepped onto the spa's seat, and his penis left the water for the first time. The only penis Maggie had ever seen in person before was her little brother's, when they had both been too young to care. From what she had seen in online porn, though, Mr. Hunt's cock was quite impressive.

She reached down and grasped it, more to test the feel of it than to pleasure him. Slowly, she ran her hand up and down the shaft. Mr. Hunt paused where he was and began to breathe deeply. Maggie was amazed that what she was holding could fit inside of her, and her nervousness returned.

Mr. Hunt continued to stand, until his penis was against her pussy as it hung over the edge of the hot tub. "Be gentle," Maggie pleaded suddenly.

Mr. Hunt leaned forward and rested his cheek against Maggie's "Don't worry," he whispered in her ear. He pulled his head back, and she locked eyes with him, her lips parting in anticipation.

He thrust inside her with one smooth, slow motion. Maggie cried out as she felt her hymen tear. She tried to pull back, but Mr. Hunt grasped her ass, and continued bringing their hips together. She closed her eyes and continued panting loudly as she felt herself stretch more and more. She felt certain that no more of him would fit, but still he pushed. Finally, all the way inside of her, he stopped.

He paused there, letting her catch her breath. "Was that alright?" he asked.

"I'm okay," she said. That had been painful, but the worst was over, she knew.

Mr. Hunt began to stroke slowly. Maggie kept eye contact with him, her mouth frozen in a gasp, giving small cries of pain with each thrust. She could see the lust in his eyes, and was again amazed that she could inspire that in a man much more experienced than she was.

Gradually, the soreness gave way, until it was only a dull background, and in its place, she began to feel the pleasurable friction of his shaft sliding inside of her. She closed her eyes and leaned back, trying to focus on the good feeling, rather than the pain.

She felt Mr. Hunt's wet mouth on her nipple, followed by strong, delicious suction. His hands were firmly on her ass, holding her still as he pounded her. He moved to her other small breast and sucked it thoroughly before straightening.

Maggie looked at Mr. Hunt's pecs for the first time. She sometimes found a man's pecs attractive, and Mr. Hunt's were definitely that. They bulged just the right amount, with a fine dusting of blonde hair. She stroked one of his pecs, her fingers circling Mr. Hunt's nipple.

Then, she leaned forward and sucked it. Mr. Hunt groaned. "Mmm. That's a good girl," he said. Maggie ran her tongue back and forth across the nipple as it was in her mouth, and by Mr. Hunt's increasing moans, she figured he was enjoying it.

By now, pleasure had completely overwhelmed any thought of her torn hymen, she finally ceased sucking and laid her head against Mr. Hunt's chest as his thrusting gained force.

Suddenly, he gave a long moan and pulled out of her. He grabbed his penis and pointed it just as spurts of white come erupted forth. The nectar fell across her breasts in three gushes as Mr. Hunt continued to moan.

Finally, he stopped and pressed his penis into her breasts, pushing the come around. She watched as the tip of his cock circled her nipples, rubbing in the white spooge.

After a few seconds, Mr. Hunt sank back into the hot tub. Maggie followed him, washing off his come as she sat next to him. He put his arm around her, and she snuggled into the crook of it.

"How did you like your first lesson?" he asked, as he reached with his cradling hand to idly stroke her nipple.

"I loved that," she said, afraid now to look at him. "Was I . . . good?" she asked, hating how unsure she sounded.

"You were perfect," Mr. Hunt said, kissing the top of her head. "Those high-school boys have no idea what they're missing. Maybe from time to time I can teach you some more."

Maggie knew that she was entering into a dangerous game. If Mrs. Hunt found out, or anyone else, for that matter, things could go bad very quickly. She looked up at Mr. Hunt. He was gorgeous. He looked down at her, and they kissed softly.

She would never be able to say no.

Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers